book of one shots

By ultimatelytired

just... just a book of one shots ๐Ÿ‘ More

requests
fnaf security breach: mechanical
mcyt: soulmates
mcyt: savory
mcyt: loyalty
mcyt: loyalty pt. 2
mcyt: phoenix
mcyt: visit

fnaf security breach: helper

44 1 1
By ultimatelytired

word count: 2357

Fandom: FNAF Security Breach
Pairing: Sundrop/Moondrop x Female!Reader
Pronouns: She/Her Relationship: Romantic
Occupation: Daycare Helper
Ability: Animatronic Moon Jellyfish

The character was modeled after a moon jellyfish, so they are an oceanic type animatronic that mostly resided in the daycare to provide assistance when needed within the pizza plex. The appearance they adorn is that of a tall woman and the animalistic part of her design would be, other than a human like face, they would have a large bell (the blob of a jellyfish is called a bell or hood) on top of their head that would act as a large hat, and attached to the underside of the bell are the tentacles and stingers. They are not actually stingers, they help the character locate children and feel for their surroundings. The bell on top of their head also glow in the dark.

Keys:

[F/N]: Female Name
[B/C]: Base Color
[S/C]: Secondary Color
[F/C]: Favorite Color
[E/C]: Eye Color

Warnings: spoilers to those who haven't seen fnaf sb

I have absolutely no clue how tall the animatronics are, so bear with me.

that is all.

"Sundrop, allow me to introduce you to the new helper to the daycare." Sundrop, the Daycare Attendant, stops in his movements and his beaming face turns to look over at where Officer Vanessa was when she entered the daycare. He happily skips over to her at the entrance and there he finally noticed the tall animatronic woman standing behind her, this woman loomed over Vanessa and had a soft smile present on her face "If you haven't already noticed, this is [F/N] the Jellyfish. She's going to be your aid here in the daycare, mostly because we've been getting complaints from the parents. Introduce yourself." Vanessa said, stepping to the side to allow [F/N] to step forward, the animatronic woman does so and she directed her soft and kind smile towards Sundrop.

"Hello there, I am the animatronic [F/N] the Jellyfish. I hope I can be of some help for you, Daycare Attendant." he had to raise his head because whoever built her made her quite tall, Freddy and Monty were taller than her since they stood at nine feet tall, but she was at least 8″3ft tall and much taller than he was. She wore a gorgeous [F/C] pencil skirt that was decorated with stars of all sizes that ended at her ankles with ruffles at the end and around her waist, a simple [S/C] blouse that had ruffles at the collar and wrists. She had a cravat around their neck with a [F/C] ringed speaker in the middle of it and simple white gloves, their skin was [B/C] and he couldn't see her eyes since they were closed. What stood out about her appearance was the transparent bell that was a lighter shade of [B/C] that sat atop her head with the stingers and tentacles that hung by her side from the underside of the bell and a lighter shade of [S/C] hair that dropped down to below her waist "I wish for us to get along, Sundrop."

"..." she raised a brow when she didn't get an immediate answer, that was because Sundrop could not stop staring at [F/N] for the life of him, he was able to snap out of his day dreaming when Vanessa cleared her throat and gave him a warning glare "O-Oh, jeepers! My name is Sundrop, and I wish for us to get along too!" [F/N]'s smile widened and she lowered her head into a bow.

"Oh, how wonderful." she lets out a whoa when he grabbed her hand and started shaking it up and down, she giggled softly at the gesture while Vanessa rolled her eyes.

"Good, now that you've introduce yourselves, get ready because the pizza plex opens in less than an hour." [F/N] stood behind Sundrop, who gave Vanessa a droopy grin as he saluted.

"Yes, ma'am! Right away, ma'am!" she rolled her eyes once more before looking up at [F/N] this time.

"You know what you were programmed to do." she nods her head.

"Of course." Vanessa nods her head to her before walking out of the daycare, when they could no longer hear her footsteps, the two animatronics look at each other, each with their own smile on their face, one softer while the other was more energetic.

"Oh, we're going to have so much fun together, new friend!" Sundrop cheers happily, grabbing her hand and bouncing on his feet "We can finger paint! Tell stories! Do macaroni art! Make balloon animals! This is going to be a blast! But, I do have one rule: keep the lights on." she hums at the way his tone progressively grew darker as he finished his sentence, though she already knew the reason.

"But of course, Sundrop. Rules are simply put out to keep others safe, no?" he beams up at her, now holding her hands with both of his, vigorously nodding his head.

"Yes, yes! I am so glad you agree with me." introducing her to the children and parents wasn't so hard either, the parents seemed to like her because she was more level headed and calm in comparison to Sundrop's upbeat and cheerful personality, and she was quite adored by the children. Sundrop took care of the more boisterous children while [F/N] was left to handle the children who leaned over to the shyer and introverted side and children that overall needed to rest more than to play around.

"We cannot thank you enough, [F/N]. Our child has been a little overexerted after the performance that Glamgang put on and all the junk food they splurged on." [F/N] offered the mother of the child she was currently caring for her kind smile.

"Of course, but I do advise that you monitor what your child consumes next time. Overeating food provided by Freddy Fazebear's Mega Pizza Plex is not healthy for a young child." the mother nodded her head.

"I'll take your advice." [F/N] bids the young child and her parents goodbye with a simple wave before she turns on her heels and makes her way over to the Security Desk, though she was not a security bot nor a security officer like the few human employees, she was programmed to keep on eye on the schedule and the few cameras within the daycare when needed. She picks up the clipboard and her eyes, that were closed, briefly open to see what was next "Naptime, hmm? Then I guess it's time to meet Moondrop." she places the clipboard down and proceeds to turn around but was stopped when a young boy grabbed her hand.

"Miss [F/N], Sundrop's reading us a story and we all want you to participate!" he cheered, she nods softly and lets the young child lead her.

"How wonderful." she sat amongst the few children attending the story telling, sitting in a side sit position with a few children laying against her. Sundrop returned after grabbing a book when he saw [F/N] waiting with the children, he was now even more excited to tell the story with [F/N] in attendance. Most of the children and the new animatronic would laugh at the silly voices Sundrop would use for the characters in the story, [F/N] would sometimes joy in by words of encouragement from the children when a female character was introduced. By the time the story had come to the end, the timer for the lights to turn off came and it was now naptime, and evidently, the time for Moondrop to make his appearance.

Sundrop's AI shut down and Moondrop's powered on, he blinked his eyes continuously until his vision came to him. He glanced around and noticed that the majority of the children were already dozing off, he tilted his head to the side in confusion because it usually took some time for the energetic children to fall asleep, and yet here he is and seeing that most of them were already asleep. The sound of humming soon came to his ears and he turned to see the newest animatronic, a child laying peacefully in her lap as a tune played out from the speaker in her cravat while she hummed along to the song, helping the children around her sleep.

"Naughty, naughty~" Moondrop mused, hoping from side to side as he approached the woman, who raised her head slightly at the sound of the voice "It is my job to care for the sleeping children. Who are you to replace me?" he reaches towards her, intent to harm this individual, but let out a choked noise when one of the hands that rest on her lap beside the child's head shot over and grabbed him by the neck.

"Oh, and here I thought we could get along." he let out a grunt when the bell on top of her head started to glow, she turned to look at him and her eyes that were closed opened and he got to see her beautiful eyes. Her scelra was like the galaxy while her iris' were shaped like a diamond star that shun a bright shade of white, she then offers him her smile but hidden behind it was a smirk "I am [F/N] the Moon Jellyfish, let us hope we can work together."

"You little--" she brought her free hand to her lips and shushed him softly, she points to the child sleeping on her lap as she tightened her grip on his neck.

"Shush now, we wouldn't want to wake the children, now would we?" her eyes narrowed softly "Now, let us do our job together, why don't we?" her grip tightened once more and he was forced to agree with her.

"... alright." her kind smile returned to her lips as she gently put Moondrop down, who immediately raised his hands to his neck and caressed it, frowning slightly when he felt slight dents in the metal "You're lucky Sun likes you." she giggles softly.

"The feelings are mutual." he huffs and turns around on his heel and starts caring for the other children that weren't around [F/N], she merely shook her head and continued to play with the hair of the child sleeping in her lap, missing the way Moondrop started growing red in the face.

Headcanons:

- [f/n] was essentially programmed to babysit sundrop lights on and manage moondrop lights off.
- meaning; her model was designed to be strong enough to take care of moondrop if he ever got a little too aggressive, so when it came down to strength, she would be the third strongest out of all the animatronics.
- first being monty, second being freddy, and third being herself.
- vanessa would sometimes come to her whenever monty would get out of hand and have her calm the alligator down when he would have on of his temper tantrums and they got out of hand.
- sometimes he would like to have arms wrestles with her.
- he would never admit the fact that he struggles pushing her arm down.
- anyways-
- sundrop absolutely adores being by her side whenever they have to look after children together, whenever he has the chance to be around her, he does not hesitate to cling to her back and she would let him hang there as she monitors other children.
- moondrop doesn't like to admit that seeing her more snarky side is hot, cool. it's a complete personality flip.
- the first few lights out together was rocky. sometimes he would want to fight her to prove who was better, she'd have him in a lock under her arm in under a couple seconds.
- he gave up pretty quickly.
- she acts as a nightlight for the children that sings.
- so he joins her when it's naptime and leans against her big body and falls asleep to her songs, she didn't let him live it down the first time he did it and would follow him around just to ask how it felt.
- she gets along with glamrock freddy the best out of the glamrock gang, mostly because they both embody that parental figure. him being fatherly and her being motherly, they both enjoy each other's company a lot and speak whenever she's free from the daycare.
- her and chica get along because [f/n] was also programmed to know how to cook, so she likes making certain dishes and have chica try them out. when she see's chica eating garbage she scolds her.
- her and roxy are a little complicated. more like neutral. roxy sometimes tries to one up [f/n] on multiple occasions, but most of the time [f/n] lets her wins during these competitions. though when [f/n] knows when roxy is having a tough time with her self esteem she helps the poor girl and together they style each other's hair.
- her and monty is funny. she acts quite motherly to him and often takes him to parts and services when he has one of his days just to check if he damaged himself in any way. monty doesn't want to admit that he likes the doting attention he gets form her.
- now for the game plot, when the lights turn off when gregory was in the daycare, [f/n] would awaken from where she was and protect gregory from moondrop.
- she would act as a distraction to turn moondrop's attention towards her while gregory turned on the generators, her eyes also allow her to see in the dark so she directs him to where some of the generators are.
- and when sundrop bans gregory from the daycare she would bid the boy goodbye from behind sundrop.
- and when the lights turn off at each hour mark, she would leave the daycare in order to protect gregory from moondrop and the occasional other animatronics.
- other than that, she is the kind moon jellyfish animatronic that teaches children how to be humble and polite within the daycare.
- basically, she's a nanny for children and sundrop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 17.4K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...
80.1K 1.6K 18
Experience what it is like to hang out and date these various anime boys ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿค” Male reader x anime boys This is my first story, so I apologise if it...
721K 16.8K 25
๐‡๐š๐ข๐ค๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ \ (โ€ขโ—กโ€ข) / ยทrequests are opened now! ยทslow updates tbh ยทuhm help me with seme readers ยท๐ŸŽคsawaras...