The Don's Doc

Od Bithikhanam99

Ranked #2 in Aquarius Award He is a mafia don she is a doctor. He is ruthless, and she? A innocent soul,wh... Více

Ch. 1. The Beginning (part 1)
Ch .2. The Beginning (part 2)
Characters (♥ω♥*)(✿ ♥‿♥)
Ch. 3 - coming home
Ch . 4 . First meeting
Ch. 5. No Anesthesia
Ch. 6. The Catwoman?
Ch. 7. Thinking about
Ch. 8. Kidnapped!!!
Ch. 9. Am I going to kill you??
Ch. 10. All of that was a drama!!
Ch. 11. Left with promise
Ch. 12. Family union
Ch. 13. Bloody Deal
Ch. 14. plot making
Ch. 15. Not again!!
Ch. 16. Animal
Not an update
Ch. 17. A new string
Ch. 18. Fucking Drug
Ch. 19. A Brokedown
Ch. 20. Realisation.
Ch. 21. My lost Kitty
Ch. 22. Love in jungle
Ch. 23 Cold, Warmth
Ch. 24 . Reasons
Ch. 25. Pretty Liar
Ch. 26. Searching for her
Ch. 27. Not in his pace
Ch. 28. Brightest Eyes
Ch. 29. An old friend, a new plan
Ch. 30 Fighting the demons.
Ch. 31. Before that night
Ch. 32. Your trust.
Ch. 33. you ruined me
Ch. 34. Betrayal
Ch. 35. De novo
Ch. 36. Making a brother
Ch. 37. confusion
Ch. 38. Un-understandable
Ch. 39. Fever Rush
Ch. 40. A strom is coming
Ch. 41. His rage
Ch. 42. sefty pin
Ch. 43 Tiger cat
Ch. 44. Fire
Ch. 45. Fear
Ch. 46 Breaking down
Ch. 47 His Fight
Ch. 48 Jade love
Ch. 49. Alone
Ch. 50. Red night
Ch. 51. Light
Ch. 52
Ch. 53. War
Ch. 54. Love is more confusing than you
Ch. 55. The revelation of the years old story
Ch. 56. Ever and Forever
Ch. 57. Love Vibes
Ch. 59. Miss me
Ch. 60. I Love You
Sequel update

Ch. 58. The Grave situation

424 44 12
Od Bithikhanam99

JASMINE'S POV

And then another new day come, with bright sunlight and a warm feeling, both inside and out of my body. Even before I open my eyes, a small smile sprout on my face. The feeling of completeness is something like another kind. Never had I felt this before, the calmness, soothes my heart, melding from inside. I never even dreamt of this.

I looked at the sleeping face of Aman. They say that the expression of ones sleeping face tells about their inner thoughts. Right now there is a small smile on his face, the fine lines between his brows are vanished. The vein that pops up on his forehead whenever he was angry or frustrated is also missing. The sharp jawline with unshaved beards keeps a dark look on his sleeping face. A muscled hand is on my waist, palming my back, and holding me closely.

I moved a bit and carefully lift his hand and gets off from the bed, slowly to not to bother his sleep. He moves on the bed, mumbling something incoherently, and faces the opposite way. I palmed my mouth from laughing out loudly at his cute face. Then I suddenly threads my fingers into his hair and ruffled them. With a silent kiss on his forehead I left the room and went to the bathroom.

After doing my morning business I changed into a warm skirt and and shirt and entered into the kitchen. I make a cup of herbal tea and began to make breakfast. Humming a soft tune I make some eggs and began to make french toast and cut down some apples. I was almost done with cutting the fruits when I feel suddenly someone or more likely a certain one stands behind me and roughly turned me around, my back touched the kitchen counter.

"Aman!" I gasped at his suddeness. He is hovering over me, a frown on his face.

"You left me." He gumbled in accusation.

"What?" I asked him confusingly. He is super grumpy in morning.

"You were not on the bed when I woke up." His jaw ticked.

"But I am making breakfast... "

"I don't fucking care. I woke up and you were not there. I don't care if there was any food or not, I just want you with me." He grabs me behind my neck and presses his lips on mine and began to devour like a hungry man.

When he finally steps back both of us panting, breathless and lips swollen, wet. He drops his head on my shoulder while I regain my breathing.

"Aman." I breathed out. "I am cooking."

"Hmmmm." He hums against my neck and then lifts his face. Then in a flick he turn off the knob of the oven.

"But..... "

"I am hungry." He looks behind me, over the shelves.

"That's why I was cooking." I tried to be free, but he tighten his grip instead.

"I can make my food myself." Aman presses his lips behind my ear, and I clutches the edge of the counter.

"You can't cook." I tried to point out the best fact, but he doesn't bother. Instead his hand lowered to the buttons of my shirt as he began to unbuttoning them one by one.

"Aman!" I grabs his hand when he tried to open the button over my breasts. "What are you doing? Stop."

"I am just making my food." He murmurs into my ear, leaving trails of wet kisses on my throat and neck, all while slowly unbuttoning my shirt and taking it off from my shoulder. I tried to give him a hard glare but his sweet torture makes me close my eyes and leaned backwards. I feel his cold fingers on my back, Unclasping my bra.

"Aman!" I shouts loudly at him trying to wrapping my hands around me. But he just chuckles and moves my hands.

"What? You are still nervous, Fiore! This is mine." He grips my jaw and looks into my eyes. "You body, your mind, everything is mine. And you can't deny me what I want. Will you?" He smirks at my burning face. I opened my mouth to say something but instead of words a loud gasp come out from my mouth. Sudden coldness feels on my naked skin and I looked down, only to find Aman is holding the small jar of honey whose lid is off and some amount of golden honey is all over my breasts and stomach.

Did he just dropped honey over me!

"Oops! Looks like you need a little cleaning." He throw the jar away and took a step forward. I keep looking at him and myself, stunned by his doings. He grips my waist and picked me up on the kitchen table. My heavy breasts jumped up and down at force, nipples hard and perky. Honey is dropping from them. The hunger in his eyes didn't get unnoticed by me and I shivered.

"What... What is t... this? Are you... are you.... crazy? What do you think..... " He grips my throat, chocking my voice lightly and dips his face on my collarbone, rubbing his nose and lips there.

"When I was even sane, Fiore?" He answers huskly, sending vibration all over my body. "Now please don't disturb me and let me enjoy my meal. After all I made it myself. Isn't it?" He pinched one of the nipples and I jolted upward. But his tight grip holds me steadily as he looks at me for the last time before lowering his face.

A loud moan automatically left from my mouth as soon as Aman  claims my ice cold nipple into his hot mouth. He hums and rolls his tongue around it, while he began to massaging the other one with his palm. I grips the edge of the counter, my mouth opened as I took panted breaths. He began to continue his sweet torture over my body, licking the honey from my body, kissing, sucking and even biting time to time. He left the first nipple with a loud pop and attacks the second one, twisted it and biting, leaving marks behind. When all the honey is removed, he again dips his face into my neck and continue to sucking, chewing. A sharp pain forms under my belly and liquid heat gathered at my lower section.

He suddenly lifts me upward and immediately placed me there again, only to tug down my skirt on the floor, leaving me only in my panties. He gives me a deep kiss on my mouth, and I let him to roam his tongue into my mouth, the rich taste of honey hits my taste buds.

My whole body at this point is in his mercy, dancing on his fingertips. Burning passion is licking my body, making my body to hum in a harmony, the lub dub of my heart is ringing in my head. His mouth is now on his way to my belly, hungrily devouring his meal. He finally stops at the band of my panties and stands up, grinning at my flushtered face.

"What? Got nothing to say?" He rubs my burning cheeck with his knuckles. I opened my mouth but nothing comes out. And he just chuckles at me. He looks down and I followed his gaze at my naked body, seeing the red angry marks all over my breasts and stomach. I gulped down.

Aman places his fingers on my lips softly and rubs them. He trails his fingers downward, from my throat to lower and lower, until his fingers reaches my waist. Then he suddenly lowered his body and places himself between my legs. He grabs my thigh and licks at the inner part, so close to my core that I curls my toes in sensation. He follow my movements and give me a devilish smirk. He softly bites there and I moans loudly, my fingers curled into his hairs. He rolls his fingers on my panties and chuckles, vibrating my core.

"What? You thought that's all? No Fiore! That was just the appetizer, I am going for my real meal." He tugs down the panties in one go and latches his face as I moans as loudly as I can.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

AMAN'S POV

Seeing the flushtered face and the love bites over Jasmine's body is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Even now when I am waiting for her on the living room the picture is flashing in my mind and making me horny as fuck.

Fuck! I should took a picture of her that way.

Her innocence sometimes amuses me. I can't think when was the last time I feel so much relaxed. She is my stress reliever. I don't know how I survived so long without her but knows for sure that I can't without her. Even when she is on shower and left me waiting for her here, I want to see her. Again and again. I want to devour her, whole body and mind, again and again.

Fuck!

I run fingers through my hair frustratingly, the roots burns slightly from all the pulling of Jasmine. But the sensation is fucking great.

Calm down Aman, calm down. Keep your horses in rein.

My perverted mind's sexual thoughts stops as the person of my daydreams entered and stands in front of me. She is wearing an ivory colored anaarkali dress, with the matching scarf wrapping around her head. I raised a brow at her.

"Come on. We are going somewhere." She looks everywhere but me. The red hue is permanent on her cheeks from blushing continuously and I can't but laugh at her. But I stopped seeing her nervousness.

"I don't wanna go." I stretch my hands on the sofa, relaxing my body.

"What? No. Stand up, right now." She places her hand on her waist and glare at me. God! Her eyes!

"Nope!" I finished with a loud pop.

"Aman! It's important. You have to come." Now that what caught my interst.

"Where to?" I stands up.

"Come with me." She grabs my hand and I follow her to my car standing outside. She locked her house and I start the engine.

"Well, where are we going?" I asked after five minutes driving, she is pointing me where to go and it's away from main city, to the outskirts.

"Just drive." She began to fiddle with her fingers, her normal indication of nervousness. I frowned, thinking what could make her like this.

"Fiore!"

"Just a few minutes, we will be there soon." And soon like her saying we stopped in front of a huge wall. I looked at her confusingly. What is she thinking? And what is this place? At the outskirts of the city, so lonely here. I opened the door and we stepped outside.

"Well?" I looked at the huge iron gate and the design on it. And it suddenly clicked what is this place.

A graveyard!

A fucking graveyard!!

I turned to face her, scowling and wondering why the hell she wants to come here out of the whole fucking world. But she is already looking inside at a padri like man wearing a huge clock and faze.  The man's long white beard is waving at the calm breeze.

"Aman." She finally looks at me, looking somewhat guilty. She tooks a long breathe and opens her mouth.

"I know you are you wondering why we are here. This is our graveyard. My family, my ancestors are all laying there peacefully."

"Why are we here?"

"I think you should meet with your mother, she is also there." She dropped the bomb.

I didn't answer back, instead just looked at her blankly. I can feel her growing anxiety, perhaps on my reaction.

"I don't want to." I finally answers her.

"Aman! You should. The man who standing there will show you her grave."

"You should have tell me before, I won't come then."

"I thought so. But don't you have anything to say to her? You were searching for her so long, there should be some reason there, isn't it? You must have something to say to her, didn't you?"

"Yes, I had so much to talk to her. But not now. Cause she is dead. She can't hear any fucking words."

"But you can talk. Just thought that she is sleeping there and talk. Please."

I groans inwardly. She and her fucking capability of bending me to her whims. I narrow my eyes at her.

"Okay, but you also have to go with me."

"What!" She shouts. "No, I can't."

"Then I am not also going." I grinned at her.

"No, Aman, I can't." A painful expression falls over her face. "It's forbidden for women to visit graveyard in our religion. I can't enter there."

"The fuck!" I shouts. "You are going with me."

"No." She tooks a step back. "You go, and pray for her. If you pray for her then she will be in peace in heaven."

"Fiore!"

"Aman."

"Okay." I breathed out loudly and she smiles. "But, stay inside the car. I am not leaving you alone in this place."

"Really? Thanks." The smile on her face grew bigger. "I am sitting inside the car. I won't leave. Now go." She nudged me and went back to the car hurriedly.

I chuckles at her face and went to the gate. The man is standing there, a prayer bead is wrapped around her fingers. I stands in front of him and he nods his head at me. Opening the gate, he mutters in hindi to follow him.

And I did. Walking behind him in slow pace I looked all around the inside. It's nothing like the numerous Christian cemeteries I attended. Yes, there is plenty of trees and ivies, but the graves or totally different. No concrete pedestal or showing off richness. Instead the graves are simple, earth give shelter the bodies into its core, different creeps are surrounding them, looking peaceful.

The man halts in front of me and points by his finger.

"Sabr se bara kuch nahi hai... Jo tumhe mila oo vi sahi hey, jo na mila oo or vi sahi hai."  I looked at the certain gravestone he was pointing. "Jao or mil lo. Piasey dou taraf se hote hai." He turns back and left, leaving me alone.

I took few steps and stands in front of the grave. On the gravestone there is written the name, my mother's name.

Mariam Ansari.

I took a huge breathe to calm down my fast beating heart. My throat dried up and I feel something strange, I feel like I'm  anxious.

"Aha.... Aham... " Fuck! I don't know what to say. I scratches the behind of my head. I wish Jasmine is with me now, she can handle this type of situations better. I close my eyes and tried to calm myself down.

"Hi! Mom!" It feels so strange to originally speak it loudly. I don't even remember when was the last time I pronounced the word.

"Mom." I speaks again.

"Mom."

"Mom." Again and again.

"I am so sorry." I chocked out. My knees broke down and I found myself kneeling in front of her grave, touching the earthen edge.

"I had no idea. I thought you left me, ran away from me. I grew up with hating you. I had no idea. If I knew I could save you. Trust me, I would save you."

A sudden gust of wind runs through my body, sending a chill down my body. I turns my head sideways. It suddenly feels like someone watching me, but there is nothing. I turned my attention back.

"But don't worry anymore, Mom. I am going to get revenge, very soon. And you will see how I destroy his whole life's work in just a blink of eyes. I promise you that." I promised to her with burning rage.

"I wish you are sleeping with no worries now as Jasmine told." I slowly pets the grass there. "You know Jasmine, right? You know she looks just like you. Even Godfather mistook her with you. Now I understand why everytime I saw her doing something different it feels like a deja vu. Cause seeing her unknowingly reminds me you. You know, she is so beautiful and pure, and innocent. So fucking innocent that sometimes I think that I am corrupting her.... Leave it, I am rambling." I laughs.

"You know I have a great friend. He is more than friend, like my brother. He also don't have anyone, no parents, no one. Sometimes it feels like we are just the two, that close we are. And he took Jasmine as his sister. And he can even give his whole life for her, nor that I won't. She is mine." I stopped talking again and kept silent. There is so many things I want to say but everything is clouding inside of my throat.

"I miss you. I miss you so much mom." I stands up immediately. It's not a time to show emotions. I am not like others, I don't cry, I am not the emotional types. And I am afraid that if I stand here anymore longer than I will broke down. With a final glance I stepped aside and turned back.

"Are you okay?" She asked me as soon as I steeped inside of the car.

I left a deep breath and start the engine. Rounding the car I trailed back the same road we came here. Thankfully Jasmine didn't asked anything back but just pats my hand. I noticed she does that a lot to comfort me. And this habit she got from her cat, whom she always pats like this. By thinking that I noticed some things in her is similar as mine. We both don't show out emotions easily to outsiders and masks it better to find out. She is just made for me.

With a comfortable silence we return back to her house. I kill the engine and turned to face her, she is already looking at me.

"Thanks, Fiore!" I looked at her softly, a rouge lock of her hair is hanging over her nose. I wrapped it around my finger and tucked it behind her ear.

"No, Aman. You don't have to thanks me." She smiles sweetly. "It's your duty to visit her, make sacrifices for her. And don't be sad. She is sleeping there happily."

"I am not sad." I gumbled and pull her body at me. "I am more likely hungry." I rub my thumb on her lower lip. She parted her lips and closed her eyes, so egar for me. I leaned forward and took her plump lower lip between my teeth, lightly biting and pulling it.

"Mhhhhmmm.... " She moans as I left the lip after a final tugging and dip my face on her throat. "No.... Not here.... We can't.... " She began to panting as I began my favorite game with her. But only for some seconds cause there's a loud knocking on my window. She flinches back on her seat and looks at me with horror. But I just grabs her hand and rolls down the window.

"Did I interrupted something?" The back of Mike's body come into my vision. He is facing the other way, not at the car which I am thankful for clearly giving us time for be decent, which we thankfully are. And also all of the glasses are tinted, no one can see a fucking thing inside.

"No."

"Yes."

We speaks at the same time and Mike turns around, narrowing his eyes at us.

"No. We are doing nothing, nothing at all." Jasmine tugs her hand from mine and jumped out of the car. I also climbed down.

"Mike!" She sing songs happily as soon as Mike hugged her. "How are you? I haven't seen you in two days."

"I know Sis, I know. Me too." They finally broke apart when I coughed loudly to catch their attention.

"Come inside. I will make you something for snacks." She tugs his hand, totally forgetting about me.

"Fiore!" I glared at her.

"What? Come in." She grabs my hand with her free one and pull both of us forward. With a loud breath we entered inside.

"Jass, stop for a second." Mike stopped her and looks at me. I follow his eyes and noticed the men standing afar on outside.

"What?" She looks between us.

"We have to go back." He tells me. "Everything is ready, now it just needs your touch."

I hummed. Finally, it's time. "When we are leaving?"

"Now. Right now. I am trying to reach to you from morning but your phone..." He rolls his eyes and I know why. My phone is switched off, laying deep down at the pocket of my jacket. I nods my head.
"Marshall and Jordan are at the airport, everything is set." He tells.

"Okay." I put my hands in the pocket of my jeans.

"Umm... You are leaving?" Jasmine softly asks.

"Yes. We have to. But we will be back very soon. Okay?" Mike smiles at her and she nods her head.

"I am waiting outside. Come soon." Mike left the place without bothering any answer from us as we both are looking into each other's eyes.

"Fiore!"

"You will come back, right?" She began to fiddle with her fingers. I grabs her hand and pull her to me, leaving no place in between.

"I will. After I finish what I have planned for my dear father."

"But he is your father.... "

"I always wanted to be free from his clutches. And now I fucking hate him after knowing what he had done with my mother." I breathed into her hair as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"But what if you fail? What if you got hurt.... "

"I won't fail. I never failed, nor do I now even when I have a greater reason to come back. So, just trust me when I am saying that nothing wrong will happen." I kissed the top of her head and lifts her face, kissing her forehead.

"When will you be back?"

"One week, or max ten days. Not more than that." She left a painful sigh hearing me. "And when I will be back... " I placed a small kiss on her nose. "You will be mine... Permanently." I locked my lips against her, hungrily devouring her as far as I can go. Only stopped when I find her breathless against me. I pulled away and grabbed her head, placing my forehead against her.

"Fuck! I am going to miss you so much."

"Me too." She responded.

"I have to go." I muttered despite reluctance. And just then Mike honked the car, signalling to get out.

"Go." Jasmine steps forward to the door.

"Wait." I follow her at outside. "Took care of yourself." I told her in a serious tone as she stands next to Mike's car, smile at him. Hearing me she nods her. "Not a single sleeping tablet, understand?"

"Okay, Baba! Now go." She chuckles and push me lightly.

"Hmm... Aman come inside, we are getting late. Bye Sis! Take care, ha! I will call soon." Mike drags me inside and start the engine. But as soon as he pull off, Jasmine suddenly stopped him.

"Mike, stop." She rounded the car and stopped next to me. I rolled down the window and leans outside.

"What is it Fiore?"

"Aaa... Ummm... Nothing... Just that... "

"Well..." I raised a brow at her.

"Be safe. And..." She leans forward and murmurs into my ear.

"I love you."

Well I know I am terribly late. The things happening around me now a days took a lot of mental strength from me. Have you felt into a situation in which you find yourself trapped? Like whatever you do you just can't get out of it, even though it's sucking your life out of you. God! I am such a miserable person. I wish I had some of hold of my own life, not to be puppet of my own parents. I wish they were like normal parents, talk to me, listen to my problems, try to understand that I really want.....

I am sorry... I just... Leave it....

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I will try to write as soon as possible but again I don't know .... I just want to tell you guys that you are all really good, for not leaving me, always votes and commenting. I know I don't have a perfect timetable, nor does have a perfect grammar, but you guys always stick with me and it's the most happiest thing in my life.

When I open Wattpad and continue to write down I feel empowered. Cause it's the only thing my parents don't have access, they don't know about it. It's like my personal secret which I nourishes so carefully. It's the only thing into which they can't control me, can't rounded me around their fingers as they want without bothering about my feelings.... I am rambling again and again.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

52.7K 780 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
57.5K 2.7K 89
"I am merely a performer. I am not a whore or an object to satisfy your desires," tears welled up in her eyes as she spoke. "I don't care," he retort...
55 8 13
He thought his life was a pain, she knew her life was a pain. What happens when your thoughts and intelligence collide? Will your end come out right...