𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥. ᴋᴅɢ

By TRELLFEEN

"𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐈 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐔�... More

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥.✍︎︎
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
TwentyOne.
TwentyTwo.
TwentyThree.
TwentyFour.
TwentyFive.
TwentySix.
TwentySeven.
TwentyEight.
TwentyNine.
Thirty.
ThirtyOne.
ThirtyTwo.
ThirtyThree.
ThirtyFour.

Seven.

11.2K 651 605
By TRELLFEEN

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

SAINT M. JOYNER POV.

JULY 4.2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

spitting the toothpaste in the sink, i ran my toothbrush under the water before turning it off and putting the toothbrush back in the ziploc bag leaving it on the countertop.

my hair still looked good from me flat ironing it yesterday so i wasn't too worried about doing anything with it at the moment. i was glad i had the room that was connected with a bathroom because at times where i didn't feel like putting clothes on just to go across the hall.

i knew tink didn't care because she said it, but i also didn't wanna walk around somebody's house like that knowing i don't pay any bills in it.

after finishing up my hygiene i walked back into the room and grabbed my phone off the charger that was ringing. answering it i seen that it was my parents in a group facetime call.

"hello" i spoke looking at the two who's phone's sat up against something on their office desk. they both stopped talking and my mom cleared her throat putting a smile on her face.

"hi baby! i haven't spoken to you since you left for utah, how is it up there? " she asked. sighing i sat on the bed getting prepared for her to bombard me with questions.

"hey mom, and it's fine. i actually like it up here being that it's peaceful and i'm surrounded with people i like" i told her.

i actually did like it up here a lot. with me not wanting to be out the house in houston, it's like i wanted to get out more now that im in utah. i don't know if it's because im somewhere different or if it was just the people but i love it.

"well im glad to hear that, i'd love to meet your little friend" she smirked and i looked over at my dad who had a mug pasted on his face.

"mom, you're not meeting tink and im not about to let you! you don't even like her" i whispered yelled causing my dad to bust out and start laughing.

"that's not who she's referring to! your cousins showed your mama a music video that you were in with that big time rapper name 'NbaYoungboy' called 'blackball' or some shit like that" he shrugged.

"oh- uh yea" i trailed off furrowing my eyesbrows. "what's about him again" i asked now confused.

"i said i wanna meet him! he's a little gangster thing saint what you doing with him anyways" my mom questioned.

"zayina" my dad frowned.

"what amonte? i'm just asking mind your business" she rolled her eyes. "anyways saint is that the real reason you wanted to go to utah?"

"no! i'm really at tink's house. i just make time for both him and the girls, and i also don't think you should meet him. he's just a homeboy of mine..."

"okay well in that video it didn't look like it, what the hell was that on your face? are you supposed to be emo or something ? "

"no, it's just facepaint... he likes it and i put it on with him so he knows that i support whatever he does". i told her as they stared back at me with a weird look.

"um..okay then. anyways i hope you're not spending the night with dude. you don't need any babies right now. " my dad spoke.

maybe if i was to get pregnant, i wouldn't be alone as much forreal.

"that's not on my mind right now".

"well what you wanna do with a thug as a friend anyways? i'm just really curious" my momma asked rubbing her hands down her light brown hair.

"he shows the internet that, but he's not like that forreal. he's actually a nice and genuine person".

"behind all that act he actually does look like a good guy" my dad spoke and i nod my head.

"well to me he looks like a bad guy...do y'all not hear the things he rap about and says? disgusting. "

"bye ma i'm not about to do this" i shook my head ending the call. she was always so judgmental when it came to me, the people i hung around, or just shit in general.

she was mixed, but her caucasian side definitely took over most of the time. i didn't see how my dad put up with all of that for years, but i'm thankful that he stuck around and didn't leave me to pick up her ways.

swiping down to check my notifications since my phone was on do not disturb i noticed a message from my dad making me click on it.

'you know how judgmental your mom is saint, don't mind her. enjoy your time with your friends and that emo rockstar/ gangster, i love you. 🖤'

haha'ing his message i responded back with an 'i love you too' before throwing the phone on the bed making my way out the room down the stairs.

"finally! i was waiting for one of y'all assess to get up, i made some breakfast" tink smiled as soon as i walked in the kitchen "oh no what's wrong stink"

"how you figure something's wrong? and thank you" i grabbed the plate from her sitting down at the kitchen table.

"the pout on your face says it all, talk to me i'll listen" she sat down beginning to eat her food and i did the same.

"it's just my ma... her and my dad called and we talked or whatever. she knows about kentrell and wants to know why i'm hanging around him when he looks like a bad and disgusting person"

"your momma has always been a bitter bitch. im sorry but what the fuck is she so judgmental for when she half black herself?" she asked making me laugh a little.

"i don't know tink and i really don't care because i'm still gonna talk to you and kentrell weather she likes it or not. if we have a falling out about it then so be it! they were never around like that anyways, but i can see that my dad is trying. "

"well long as he's trying i'll give him that. don't worry about it babes, i think you should move up here anyways. you done graduated highschool and shit. "

"me? moving to utah? " i asked with wide eyes.

"yes! plus you'll be closer to me and kentrell¡ you and cortaijah should really consider. " she shrugged taking a bite of her food.

"i don't know tink... if i do move out of state i wanna do it because i wanna do it and not because of y'all, no offense. plus i'm scared and i don't wanna leave my mema behind"

"i get what you mean, but maybe you just need a fresh start saint and it just so happens to be right here in salt lake city" she smirked causing me playfully roll my eyes.

"i'll think about it, i need a couple of months".

"well whatever you end up choosing to do, just know i'll support you through it all because i'm here for you" she stated making me smile slightly and finish the rest of my food.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"yess bae! " i yelled, clapping after jamorant shot a three pointer. he looked over at me and smirked afterwards catching me by surprise.

"oh shiit- i know y'all saw that" cortaijah looked at me with her mouth tear open. "i don't care what you do saint, but you better get that nigga number".

"as she should" tink spoke sipping out of her cup.

we were currently at a basketball game and being that i didn't know anything that was going on, i was still enjoying myself. it was now fourth quarter and jamorant's team was in the lead.

"i was just kidding! i don't even know that man forreal, just seen him a few times on instagram" i chuckled looking at the two.

"it don't matter, build your niggas up and which ever one you like the most pick em' and cut the rest of them niggas off" tink said moving her hands around.

the buzzer went off indicting that the game was now over and i thought about what she said.

"that was a good ass game. " cortaijah said making us nod.

"saint" she uttered nudging my arm and i looked up seeing jamorant leaning over the chairs.

"come hea' " he waved me over and i happily walked over his way with my heart pounding out of my chest. "gimmie yo phone" he said and i unlocked it handing it to him.

"whatchu' doing? ion want you seeing somthing that might scare you-"

"mmcht, playing already" he laughed typing his number in saving it under the name 'temetruis' "text me ite" he spoke and i nod my head watching him run off.

"y'all assess finna be over the blogs tonight" tink dragged as we made our way out the stadium. "it's cool though, we'll argue with all one hundred thousand and something comments"

"facts! " cortaijah yelled.

not paying them any attention i looked at the text messages and miss calls i had from kentrell. calling him back the phone rung for a few before he picked up.

"i been calling and texting yo ass and you ain been picking up...youon' wanna fuck with a nigga nomore or sum? i'll leave you alone if that's what you want" he spoke softly making me feel bad.

"no that's not why, we were at a basketball game and my phone's on do not disturb" i told him truthfully.

"oh ite, you still staying tonight or what?" he asked.

"yea, im finna be on my way now. i'll see you in a few minutes okay".

"bet" he hung up the phone and i took it from my ear slipping it in my purse.

i promised kentrell that i would spend a few nights at his house since he wanted me too. he's been looking forward to me coming all day and i didn't wanna hurt his feelings by not coming at all.

"tink can you drop me off to kentrell's house please" i questioned as soon as we got to the car.

"mhm. i figured that's why you bought a whole duffel bag out the house, it was gone happen sooner than later".

"how many nights you staying" cortaijah asked and i shrugged.

"i don't know it all depends...he can be clingy at times and doesn't want me to leave at all. "

"oh well you fucked up telling him you'll stay the night then. that mf gone want you to stay every night as if y'all live together or somthing " tink pulled out the parking lot since it was somewhat cleared up.

"yea i know, i think imma get a rental so you won't have to keep taking me back and forth".

"it doesn't bother me at all, but if you want to get a rental than that's fine! it's all up to you saint. " she said.

sitting back i sigh closing my eyes. i couldn't wait until i get to the house so i could get some sleep.

excuse mistakes. 🫂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1K 16
"𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝗼 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝗼 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭? 𝐁𝐚𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐩 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧', 𝐈'𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝗼 𝐚𝐬𝐬." - 𝘓𝘪𝘭 �...
43.2K 1.3K 18
@𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯 | 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹
2.4K 190 9
"You the baddest thing I done seen in a while"