The Life of Jessie: Thug Life?

By yasmejia1713

They said that we all have a path to choose but what happens when your live turns up side down, from one minu... More

Always & Forever
Life Is Not Fair
A step in the Wrong Direction
Forbidden Kiss
Meeting the Monster
Welcome to the Familia
Befriending the Enemy
Luis POV
So You Think You Like Me?
You Missed Me Pt.1
You Missed Me Pt.2
Need for Speed
I'm your Daddy...
Coming Out
Two Can Play
Panic Attack
Tell Me That You Want Me
She's Everyone's Girl
Demons
Fall For You...Literally
Letting Things Go
Take Me As I Am
You're Pretty
Where Have You Been
Unexpected Guest
Thicker Than Blood
I'm Not Bad, I Just Do Bad Things Pt. 1
author's note
I'm Not Bad, I Just Do Bad Things Pt.2
Road Trip To Hell
Another Loved One
Not Again
We'll See
Beginners 101
Here We Go Again
Hard Goodbyes
Flashbacks
It's Final

Summer Nightmares

44 1 1
By yasmejia1713

"We'll have your test results in later and we'll call you directly," the doctor informed me.

"Okay that's fine with me," I answered and gave them a nod.

"Alright but no sexual activities until we get your results and go over them," she teased.

"You don't have to worry about that," I scoff.

"Great. So if you don't have any further questions that will be it," the doctor says with a pensive look.

"Well...I do have one," I say timidly.

"Can you get an STD from being with a girl?" I say quietly.

The look one the doc's face told me I took her by surprise but she composed herself and answered my question.

"It is possible but not really one hundred percent sure of it. It's rare when we get girls coming in asking about this," she informs me.

"But I'm positively sure you do not have anything to worry about, " she said giving me a reassuring smile.

I give her a nod and say thanks, as I made my way out of her office. Walking into the lobby I see an anxious Krystal biting on her lip and leg just bouncing out of control. I walk up to her and watch as her eyes flash up to me and the worry seeping in more into her eyes.

"What did she say?" She asked ugently.

"Nothing, " I shrug and turn to walk out of the building.

I could hear the pitter patter of her feet behind me, as we made our way to her car.

"You're not going to tell me what she said?" Krystal asked as she started up the car.

"There's nothing to say," I simply say.

She seemed to take the hint, that I didn't want to speak to her and wasn't ready to talk about whatever was going on. I know it wasn't her fault, that this happen to us but I was upset at the fact she didn't tell me sooner. How can you keep something like this from someone you cared about.

I let out a sigh and asked, "Have you told Danny or Sam about this?"

She didn't answer right away but eventually answered, "I've told Sam but she told me she gets annual check ups because she's on the soccer team so, she's clean."

I nod and say, "and Danny?"

"I haven't spoken to him yet," she said through gritted teeth.

"You have too," I say.

"Why should I?" She retorted.

"Because he could give it to someone else Krystal! " I snap.

She stayed silent for a while, until I heard her whisper, "it's not supposed to be this way."

"No its not," I say aloud.

We rode in silence and the tension seemed to be setting it's way into our relationship. This STD problem was eating Krystal away and the thought of me kissing Junior was making my stomach turn. I wanted to tell her and now seemed to be an okay time, seeing as everything was blowing up in our faces.

Once we were driving up to the guys place, we sat there for a while and let the sounds of our breathing fill our ears.

"Krystal, I need to tell you something," I say histantly.

"What's up?" She asked, putting her keys in her purse.

It was now or never Jessie.

"...I kissed Junior," I say quickly.

She didn't speak a word and I was actually scared to look in her direction. I glanced at her from the corner of my eye and noticed her staring out of the window in a complete daze. What do I do now.

She Seemed To Snap Out Of It And Exited The Car And Shut The Door Behind her. I got out of the car quickly and took hold of her arm.

"Krystal talk to me," I plead.

She turned to look at me for a moment and before I knew it her hand connected to my cheek with full force. That slap was loud and it hurt like hell! I bite my tongue down and kept my hands to my sides, knowing I deserved that for hurting her.

It seemed since the day we got together, things were happening to ruin us and to keep us apart. Was our love against nature? I was starting to agree that it was.

"You can consider this," Krystal said pointing between us," over. "

She turned around and headed into the house. I followed behind her and kept my head down as I entered the house. I could hear Krystal yelling and I already knew at whom...Junior.

"Yo chill!" I Heard Oscar say.

"You should be the last one to be defending him," she snapped.

"What? " he says completely confused.

"Your 'homeboy' kissed my girlfriend, " she clarified.

There was silence as the obvious was sinking in. I just wanted to go home now and sleep until school started.

I heard foot steps coming into the living room and I was unable to budge. My feet seemed glued to the floor, as my brain was screaming for me to run in the other direction.

"Jessie!" Oscar hollered.

I didn't bother answering when my silence could do all the talking.

"Is it true?" He asked, while hope glistened in his eyes.

All I could do was look away, not baring the look he was giving me.

"it is," he said barely above a whisper.

"Drowsy, it's my fault," Junior tries the defend me.

"No shit," Krystal scoffs.

"it's okay Junior," I whisper.

"Jess," Junior says my name with guilt.

"No, it is. I kissed Junior and I didn't stop it, " I tell them.

"Get out," Oscar growled.

"This is my house, you can't make her leave," Junior fumed.

"Then I'll find another place to stay," Oscar says.

"No, I'll leave," I say stopping him in his tracks.

I turn around and make my way out but Junior stopped me and gave me his keys, "Here, text me later."

I give him a nod and glance over at the two people I hurt in a short time.

**********

Junior's POV

She walked out with her head held down and as I heard the door shut my heart seem to sink to the pit of my stomach. I couldn't believe that only in a matter of minutes two people that she cared about most, seemed to be furious about something that I wanted, something that I've been wanting to do with her but they didn't seem to understand that me kissing her was not her fault. I wanted to kiss her so badly that I wasn't thinking of who I was going to hurt in the process, I was just thinking of myself.

I walked past Oscar and Krystal, making my way back to the sofa where I was recently comfortable before all this happened. I could still hear Oscar and Krystal arguing with each other about the whole situation and all I wanted to do was just scream at them to shut up.

"You must be happy now," Krystal snarled.

"Shut up," Oscar said pist off.

"Both of you shut up!" I shout irritated.

They both shot me a death glare without missing a beat. I was fid up with all of this and I just wanted some peace and quiet.

"You know this all your fault right," Krystal stated, throwing the blame my way.

"But yet, you made Jessie feel like shit," I answer.

"She should have never agreed to your obsession with her, " she responded.

"And you should have never kept your 'little' situation from her, " I cracked.

"What situation?" Oscar asked.

I pressed my lips and gave Krystal a look saying she had the floor to speak but all she did was grumble, dismissing herself from the spotlight.

"What ls going on?" Oscar urged.

"It's nothing," I tell him and lean further back into my sofa.

"So you're keep another secret from me," he persisted.

"Its not a secret Dro, I just don't see a point in telling you, " I shrugged.

"Just tell me!" He growled.

I gave him a second of the doubt that I would tell him but he wanted to know so bad so...I told him.

"Krystal probably gave Jessie an STD," I state.

Oscar seemed to be thrown off completely but a chuckle came from him and then a full on laugh.

"The fuck? How the hell is that possible," he taunted.

"They both are girls, they both have vaginas," he pointed out the obvious.

"They can still get a STD pendejo (fuckin idiot)," I said rolling my eyes at him.

"That's crazy, "he said shaking his head, "so Jessie has a it?" He asked more concerned.

"We don't know yet, she went to the doctor today, " I said.

"You really can't keep your mouth shut, can you," we hear Krystal say storming into the living room.

"And you can't seem to keep your legs closed," Oscar spat.

Krystal was caught off guard completely and it surprised me as well. I knew she wasn't sleeping around, that just wasn't her but it was Danny's thing. He was always with another girl, when he came around. I guess it was a lot of work to hide the fact he was into guys.

Smack!

"You better be glad I don't hit girls! " Oscar roared.

"Or what! You'd beat the shit out of me!" Krystal snarled.

"Hell yeah! " Oscar retorted.

"Well guess what "ese" it won't do shit! I've been there and done that so save it!" She bucked.

Krystal seemed ready to claw Oscar's eyes out any second.

I rolled my eyes at the both of them and said, "Just stop. You both need to fix things with Jessie."

I look over at Krystal and say," You're leaving soon Krys and you should enjoy the summer with Jessie."

I didn't like what I was doing, for the fact that I wanted Jessie to myself but it wasn't right for so many reasons.

"And Oscar, " I start off, letting out a sigh, " if Jessie wants to be with you, she will be but you need to give it time."

They both were quit and that was my cue to get the hell of here. I get to my feet and make my way to the front door but turn to look at them and say, "Just fix it."

**************

Jessie POV

Was it possible not to feel anything at all? For your feelings to be shut off? I wondered if I could do that. Shutting off my feeling would be the best thing to do because feeling everything so deeply was to much to bare. I didn't like hurting people I care about and hurting myself in the process.

I had received a phone call from the doctor once I left from Junior's place and I was clean. It was a big relieve off my shoulders and all I wanted to do was fix things with krystal. Maybe I didn't deserve her but I would try to fix everything, I probably fucked up.

"I knew I'd find you here," I hear his voice say.

"I'm not hard to figure out," I respond still looking out at the the people playing soccer.

"Yes you are," he says taking a seat next to me on the grass.

I give him a shrug and say, "whatever you say."

"But it's true, you don't really give off any emotions Jessie, " he says.

"That's a good thing," I state.

"No its not," he answers.

"Why? " I ask looking over at him.

"it just isn't, nobody can't see if something is hurting you," he says looking me in the eyes.

" it's better that way, "I say and look away from him.

I get to my feet and throw him his keys, " Can you take me home," I tell him more than asking.

"Yeah," he nods.

We head back to his car and get in without a word. As we made our way to my place, my mind wondered to everything that has happened, in just a matter of weeks. No one knew how much torment I was going through. I guess Junior was right, I was hard to figure out. My dreams were now filled with Luis images and Miguel with disappointment written all over him. No one had a clue all the sleepless nights I've been having, scared to close my eyes and see luis' menacing smile.

"Hey we're here," Junior says tapping my arm.

"Oh..thanks," I say in a daze and go to exit the car.

"Wait," he says grabbing onto my arm.

"What Junior?" I ask annoyed.

"You know here for you right?" He says more like a question.

"You're the only one right now," I say with a sincere smile.

He smiles back and let's me out of his grasp. I say bye and make my way up to my apartment. Once I'm in the safety of my bubble, I let out a ragged breath that I had no clue I was holding onto. Some part of me was hoping for this summer to be over with but then I'd have to deal with drama at school so, either way I lose.

"Ugh! Fuck my life! " I yell at myself.

*******

I know, long time but I finally finished the chapter! ^-^
Hope you enjoy this and let me know what you guys think!

As always much love!

Comment/vote/share

P.S a sequel teaser will be out soon. Stay tuned!
\(^-^)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 44.6K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...
10.5K 862 26
Skylar Hall can't remember a single time in his life that he has had his shit together. His brother, Jessie Hall, is the complete opposite. The guy i...
1M 28K 36
Alex Brooks and before you might ask. No alex is not a boy she's a girl. And the baddest one of them all No she's not an FBI agent or she doesn't w...