✧ FANBOY ✧ Jaewoo Love Story

נכתב על ידי moonkaydee

✧Jungwoo is madly infatuated with the R&B singer Jeong Jaehyun and has finally caught his attention during a... עוד

chapter 1 ✧ lotto ✧
chapter 2 ✧ jae vs jae ✧
chapter 3 ✧ infatuation ✧
chapter 4 ✧ uwu ✧
chapter 5 ✧ drunken love ✧
chapter 6 ✧ walking in time ✧
chapter 7 ✧ traces ✧
chapter 8 ✧ until we meet again ✧
chapter 9 ✧ does he...does he not ✧
chapter 10 ✧ snoopy ✧
chapter 11 ✧ 24/7 ✧
chapter 12 ✧ liquid courage ✧
chapter 13 ✧ change of heart ✧
chapter 15 ✧ knock knock knock✧
chapter 16 ✧ magic carpet ride ✧
chapter 17 ✧ Fate ✧
✧ the better Jae ✧

chapter 14 ✧ Autumn Leaves ✧

284 12 5
נכתב על ידי moonkaydee

When Jaehyun returned to Paris Baguette, Jungwoo was nowhere to be found. He decided to sit at the table directly facing the large windows and placed an adjacent bar stool closer to him as if he was on a date. After a few minutes he heard that voice which ingrained itself in his brain and  looked around to find its source.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, I was preparing some drinks," Jungwoo said excitably. Really, he was just being meek. He noticed the moment Jaehuyun left but trusted he would return. No matter their actions, they returned back to one another.

Jae's eyes widened. He looked at the three drinks and confirmed they were all for him. He was pleasantly surprised by the careful selection. They were all his favorites-especially the latte, that Jungwoo knew as his fan. "Thank you," he said amusingly, "I'm going to be wide awake tonight."

Jungwoo snickered at the statement. Was this his way of intoxicating his crush by making him high from caffeinated beverages? He felt a little devious for some reason. He sat in the stool that was carefully placed by Jaehyun without hesitation.

"So," Jaehyun said while looking around innocently as if he hadn't already memorized the entire floorplan,"This is where you work?"

"This is my cafe," Jungwoo flung about his arms as if he was a Mayor presenting some project.

"Your cafe?" Jaehyun chuckled, "can I hold a meet and greet here?"

Jungwoo's head bobbled about as if he was caught off guard, "Um uhh...you would do that...here?"

"Sure," Jaehyun shrugged.

"W-why?" Jungwoo questioned. He wanted to hear it was because of him but knew that was an impossible reason.

"I would like to impress someone," he said nonchalantly. He finished his first beverage but because the cup was still warm, held it tightly in his hands.

Jungwoo became nervous because he knew about his public split from his ex. "Could I ask who," he said genuinely. He posed it as a statement rather than a question because he knew it was private information...but he couldn't help but want to comfort him.

"There's a person who inspired me to keep going... I hope they are happy with me."

Jungwoo emphasized the story for some reason and felt he knew that person's heart. "I'm sure they are," he smiled. "Wherever they were, I'm sure they're proud of all you've become."

Although Jungwoo didn't realize, Jae looked at him so warmly as if he knew he could make him feel better with the perfect words. "Thanks kiddo," he said simply while humming pleasantly to the background music.

Jungwoo suddenly cleared his throat in a theatrical way, "By the way, I wanted to apologize for appearing drunk in front of you, I was so nerv-" Jaehyun placed his arm on Jungwoo's shoulder ever so lightly,"It's okay."

Jungwoo gazed at the hand sitting on his shoulder and felt like a weirdo for taking notice of the contours and texture. How are his hands so smooth, he thought distractedly.

"I had a blast with you..." Jaehyun continued.

Jae's words were blending in with the background music because Jungwoo could only focus on those hands with his eyes trailing to those arms and that collarbone...then his lips and cheekbone...

Jaehyun finally dropped his hand. He was starting his final drink which was cold and reached for a napkin to place around it so that it wouldn't melt onto the table. He then returned his attention to the sun on the horizon. As it sat in the distance it looked as if it was hanging around in the sky until the moon agreed it could set. It casted a beautiful hue into the cafe. Jaehyun felt at peace in the current moment and pondered about Jungwoo's words wondering how he could reach that person again...

While he was occupied with his own thoughts, Jungwoo's eyes were still occupied on him.He knew it was rude to stare but he couldn't help it. He was literally dazed by the man sitting beside him and agreed that it was better to be sober. His eyes bounced back and forth between Jaehyun and the view he was admiring. He wanted to say something but was pleased in the comfortable silence.

A few moments later Jaehyun exhaled lightly, "Enjoying the view?" he said, turning to face Jungwoo.

Jungwoo averted his attention out the window, "oh yeah..it's lovely...although I see it everyday," he laughed to himself.

Jaehyun paused for a moment and laughed along with him. But what he really meant was the view of him.

'Autumn leaves' played kindly over the cafe's speaker. It was a complimenting tune for the beautiful evening. Both boys instinctually sang along replacing the melody with their own; one harmony was a sweet baritone while the other an innocent falsetto. Jungwoo wanted to lean closer so that he could hear that charming voice reach his eardrums a little better.

While comfortable in the moment, he planted a small touch on the man's hand, as simple as a brush over tea. But Jae only reacted with the smallest change in expression as if it was an accidental touch from a friend. After a while, he slightly turned his head to hide a smile.

"Did you know you have a beautiful singing  voice?" he said while listening to Woo sing cheerfully, "It's angelic."

Jungwoo blushed at his words, "A little, but my cousin says I sound like a dolphin."

Jaehyun laughed immediately as if he heard the funniest joke. After finally composing himself he placed his empty cup back into the cupholder. "Well, It's a cute dolphin. I'd listen to it all day."

***

A few hours passed with just the two of them chatting normally and Jungwoo imagined Jaehyun spilling a drink onto his lap and in a startled response reaching for napkins. Jungwoo would then reach over to help him with the spot on his pants and would feel Jaehyun's deep breathing. He would then not be able to avoid the soft kiss

The wind from Jaehyun waving his hand finally hit Jungwoo's face and caused him to snap out of his imaginary daydream.

"Shall we get going?" Jaehyun asked, "Sorry we couldn't spend more time together, I resume my schedule tomorrow.. you understand right?" he said it so assuredly because he knew Jungwoo knew his every move.

"Of course," Jungwoo said, still a little warm from his wild imagination.

Once outside, they both took a breath of fresh air.  "Do you live close by?" The non-incognito star inquired.

"I live about thirty minutes away, I normally take the train." Even Jungwoo suddenly wondered why he didn't dare try to hide his image.

"I can walk you to the station."

Jungwoo almost declined but realized that would be stupid. "I'd like that", he smiled. He wanted to take advantage of every second with him. So they began walking and continued their normal chatting, this time a little more about Jaehyun since Jungwoo felt he always spoke about himself. As they walked on the wide sidewalk, they stayed close to one another so their shoulders naturally brushed into one other.

During the evening, Jungwoo had to fight back moments of spontaneity. He had to switch off his Fan brain (which would probably say saranghaeyo so normally) and remember that the guy beside him was also his friend. So he decided that he would suppress his feelings a little better so that he could stay by his crush's side.

Once they reached Cheongdam station, Jungwoo walked right on by it. Jaehyun held onto his arm to get him to notice and Jungwoo's eyes finally looked around at his surroundings. "Oh silly me," he laughed.  He was so inundated with Jae's presence he passed the station he frequented daily.

Jaehyun sent him away first and waved with the hand not deeply in his pocket, "Get home safe."

Jungwoo bowed goodbye and walked down onto the cemented stairs. A few moments later Jaehyun noticed his head jouncing back from the underground. "Could we...meet again?" he knew he wasn't supposed to be pushy, but he couldn't dare go without seeing him again. The thought of only seeing him on his mobile phone was grueling to think of.

"...as friends?"

"I'm a little busy..." Jae hesitated.

Jungwoo tried to be understanding because he knew that he had a hectic schedule but like a spoiled puppy he could only pout. Underneath his dropped head he heard a chuckle from Jaehyun. He looked up quickly to see him smiling.

"But I have some time after my set on the 31st, then I'm free." 

Jungwoo's pupils grew, "So...I'll see you again? On New Years Eve?"

Jaehyun nodded. Although he wasn't exactly sure when he'd be finished that day, he vowed to keep the evening open. He couldn't imagine breaking his promise to Jungwoo. Plus it was easier to keep him by his side since it was impossible to forget him.

He then nudged the happy boy back down the steps so that he could catch the next train before it became dark. Woo oblidged and as he ran his wagging tail disappeared behind him. 

While on the train, Jungwoo popped in his headphones and blasted his music loudly. Passengers gawked at his silly antics as he danced along to the music which suited the night perfectly. Just a few more weeks until he could see his prince again, he anticipated. He will have to endure the longing of missing him, but it was nothing he wasn't accustomed to already.

Even if he never met Jaehyun again, he was content. But deep inside, he was hoping this wasn't the end.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

24.3K 218 18
NCTXReader fanfictions Includes fluff, smut, a bit of angst too Mention of strong languages, traumas, or traumatic words read only if you're comfort...
430 4 14
"Jesus fucking christ you're annoying" "But I know you like it" - In which Jaemin has hated Jeno since 9th grade. Everything about him pissed Jaemin...
716K 41.3K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
162K 7K 22
Jaemin lost his smile when his parents decide to separate and file a divorce. Since that day, he became another person. Jaemin suffered from depress...