The Queen Gorgon

Від jellynugget19

A world where mythical creatures roam and people are classified into a category then are chosen a match. Більше

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eight

2K 65 3
Від jellynugget19

Medusas POV

When Persephone mentioned a party, I was taken back a bit. I think it would be too much for Nedra but she was actually giggling and clapping her hands. I felt off though when Persephone mentioned having a party. I said that I would have to think about it.

It's now night time and I'm trying to get Nedra to bed. She is jumping about only in a diaper. We agreed on diapers for night and pull ups during the day unless she got really tiny. She was jumping on the bed and screaming the song, monkeys jumping on the bed. Everytime she gets to falling off the bed and bumping their head, she tries to throw herself off the bed. I catch her everytime. I think she likes it too much.

I finally grabbed her and set her in my lap. I had to wrap my legs around her and put her shirt on. She fussed and grumbled trying to throw her head back and hit me. I grabbed her head to keep it from getting all thrown. My poor baby was going to get hurt. I wrapped her in a blanket like a burrito and made sure she couldn't move. Once I lifted her cocooned self into my arms, she had an adorable grumpy look. I decided to make some warm milk for her in a bottle.

I went to the kitchen with her in my arms. I heated the milk over the stove. I added a little vanilla and sugar. Then when it was ready, I brought her upstairs and laid her in my lap, more like cradled her.

I rubbed her face then tucked her lamb into her arms. She started calming down and blinking sleepily.  I rubbed her face more then turned the lights off and dimmed the lamp that was on the nightstand. I brought the bottle to her lips and she opened her mouth, latching onto the bottle drinking it.

She drank her bottle and slowly blinked now. I felt myself slipping harder into mommy space. I love taking care of her. She didn't really have somewhere there for her and I hope that I can do that for her. She was so cute just drinking it, snuggling into me.

She slowly stopped drinking it, proving that she had fallen asleep. I cradled her, rocking her, and patting her butt. I put the bottle down and slowly slid down under the covers and cradled Nedra on top of me. I rubbed her face some more, turning the lamp off and then soon falling asleep.

Nedras POV

I heard a crashing sound, jolting me awake. I then heard many curse words come after. I woke up alone in bed. I heard the shower going, telling me Medusa was in the shower.

I woke up feeling bigger. I decided to go ahead and get changed. I went into the closet and decided on a skirt with a long sleeve shirt that had a v neck and dipped low with a string crossed over it. I quickly put some underwear on and my clothes.

Medusa finished her shower, in time when I finished changing. She came to the closet and started getting dressed. I looked up and down her body admiring it, before I realized it was disrespectful without her permission. I walked away going into the bathroom and brushing my teeth.

I decided I wanted to wear some makeup so I put on a full face of makeup, which for me was half. I put concealer on, eyeshadow, some eyeliner, mascara, and chapstick. I left my hair down.

I walked back out and stared at Medusa. She is just so fucking hot. I stared at her. Today she dressed in a dress, it was more like a witches outfit. Feminine or masculine it didn't matter to me, she looked so sexy. Her body curved in all the right places. She noticed me staring.

Medusa came up to me and wrapped her arms around me. She pulled me close. I brought my hands down her ass. She then whisperd in my ear 'such a fucking tease' and pulled on my shirt.

"You are getting all dressed up and people are over. Oh darling, you're making it really hard for me. Look at the way you are dressed. That shirt is going a little low." She says seductively. I smirked. She's jealous and possessive. Me likey.

I leaned into her lip and right as she went in for a kiss, I kissed her cheek and walked off. I went down to the kitchen and saw Hades and Persephone in the kitchen. They made a huge mess. I smelt something burning. I go in and see that they are burning a piece of bread, then it caught on fire!

I quickly grabbed a cover pushing them out of the way covering the fire and moved it off the heat.

"You had it too high and used olive oil in the pan. First olive oil has a high smoke point, use butter or vegetable oil next time. Second, If a fire like this happens, cover it up." I stated a matter of factly as they both stared at me.

I walked off closing my noise. The burning smell gave me a headache and made me feel sick, especially the eggs. I hate eggs. I only like them in cake. Medusa comes down, cover her nose too.

"What the hell did y'all do?! I told you both last time you can't cook, because the same thing happened!" Medusa said, getting upset. She came over to me and sat next to me on the couch.

"You are in trouble. How dare you walk away from me! You can't tease me like that and not even give me a kiss." She said, pulling me into her lap. I straddled her and she looked into my eyes. She grabbed my face and pulled me to her. She looked in my eyes, asking permission to kiss me. I nodded my head. She leaned in and kissed me on my lips. I kissed her back. Her lips were so soft and warm. She pulled me more in. We kissed what felt like forever, then we both pulled away. I smiled at her and cuddled into her chest. She played with my hair. Hades and Persephone cleaned the kitchen then joined us in the living room.

"So are we going to have a party?! I would love to plan!" Persephone says, almost squealing like a child over it.

Medusa looked at me and asked me if I would like to have a party. I shrugged my shoulders and replied with a 'why not'. Persephone practically jumped around like a child. Hse started blabbing about everything we needed to do and what the theme would be. I tuned her out.

I just cuddled close to Medusa and she played with my hair. It was around 9am and I was getting hungry. I felt it would be best that someone else did the cooking instead. So I left Medusa's side and went into the kitchen. I think that omelets for everyone and a fruit bowl for me was good enough and fast.

I started cutting up different vegetables. I cracked some eggs mixing them up real good, we don't want any white part. Needs to be perfect. I whisked and whisked the eggs till my arm hurt. I added a little milk and salt. Need them fluffy and a little flavor.

I grabbed a skillet and added vegetables letting them saute. I then added the egg mixture I made and let it cook, lifting the egg and letting the uncooked parts go under to cook. I then flipped it when most of it was cooked. I then added cheese and folded it over, covering it for a few seconds to let the cheese melt. I plated them and brought them to the table once all were finished. I then cut up fruit and made a bowl for myself.

Since everyone was in the living room, I put the plates on my arm like I had to do in the dinner. I went into the living room and added all of them onto the table that was in the middle. They all gasped and thanked me. I forgot the forks so I went back and grabbed them with my bowl of fruit.

They all dug into their food. Everyone enjoyed it, having smiles on their faces.

"How did you learn to cook?" Hades asked me. I was surprised that he spoke. He seems very quiet.

"I learned to cook when I was really young. I would go over to my grandmother's house and she would teach me new things. It was really hard when I lost her. I remember she had a cookbook in German and helped me read it. I also learned stuff from my culinary class and food nutrition classes." I said tearing up remembering all the good memories I had with her before she passed away. Medusa pulled me into her lap and kissed my cheek. I blinked away the tears in my eyes.

"For the party, could it be for me also getting the immortal shot?" I asked. Medusa looked at me unsure.

"Love, you don't have to get the shot if you aren't ready.' Medusa said, trying to reassure me. I shook my head.

"No, I want to get it." I told her truthfully. She nodded her head and hugged me.

"Alright love, we can do that. We can go speak to a doctor to figure out what's the best option, okay?" Medusa told me. I nodded my head.

"Then its decided! A celebration to meet and become an immortal party!" Persephone announced. All her children were downstairs and they all smiled.

The day went pretty chill. Persephone called all of her and Medusa's friends to come over for a party tomorrow. It was a busy day planning. Tomorrow will be the day. The day I meet all gods and goddesses that are powerful, The day I become immortal, the day that I will spend the rest of my life with Medusa.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

474K 19.1K 56
One of your dreams takes a step into your reality and you meet a creature which surely... shouldn't exist.
759 88 44
In a kingdom filled with magics, powers and science, there are few born without any of these gifts to guide them but for one individual, the world ha...
147 39 13
A group of powerful heroes attempt to stop the return of an ancient evil.
24 16 24
A ordinary guy is blessed by a goddess to fight in a wars to save his world from the demons that attack every hundred years