The Sweet Angel (taekook)

By PrityMandal4

Taehyung did everything for his parents love, but still they hate him to the core. he loves them very much n... More

character
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Announcement

chapter 1

2.9K 141 27
By PrityMandal4

Please ignore the mistake...

In Seoul~
The whole loby get pin drop silent as no one uttered a word or made any sound when a man wearing black tuxedo that fit his muscular body and handsome face perfectly, made his way outside in hurry, face glistening with annoyance as he get inside his car and speadily drive away from there.

He park the car on his big ass mansion and come Out of it with his coat lazily hanging on his hand. He made big step towards the door and open it in one push.

The handsome man look here and there trying to find a particular women who is the reason of his State.
When his eyes land on the women sitting on the sofa he hurriedly walked towards her.

"Mom! What the heck I'm hearing?" He shout confusedly at his mom with raging eyes who get up from her seat and elegantly walk towards him.
"Language, young man." His mom calmly said and stand infront of him.

"Bullshit! How can you fix my marriage without my consent?" He said, throwing the coat on the floor in rage. His mom sigh and pick the blazer from the floor before grabbing his son's hand made him sit on the sofa, the man snort and turned his head away from his beloved mother.

"Jungkook, dear atleast listen to me."
His mom very gently said taking his hand in her hold. The man known as jungkook looked at his mother per her request."son, you know I would never do something this big without your say in this right?" She said hopefully looking at her son who slowly nod his head.

"But son you need a heir, this industry need a heir, that's why I fix this marriage. Please son don't say no, your father also want this marriage with them."

Mrs Jeon explain to jungkook who close his eyes taking a big sigh before opening them again." But mom you can atleast ask me if I want this Marriage or not, how can I go and maried someone who I don't even know." He said looking in her eyes, creasing his forehead.

"Son I know, but I wait for one year so you can find someone and marry them but you never had a serious relationship then how can I expect you to marry someone you like, that's why I choose her, your dad choose her." Mrs Jeon said squeezing his hand softly.

"But mom I don't even know her nor her name. I don't even if she is good or not if she is some kind of gold digger then what mom?, Atleast you can tell me before you go to meet the girl." He said in annoyance trying really hard to not shout at his mom. He is getting headache because all of this.

"Son I know about them, atleast your dad know what is he doing, I know you like boys more but you need a heir son, please just listen to me and marry her son." His mom plead his son who was looking away from her.

He close his eyes and lean his head on the sofa trying to ease his headache. He just wants to get out of here specially because he is marrying a girl although gender doesn't matter to him but he always wish his life partner to be a man. But sadly he wants a heir which only a girl can give him and that's why he need to marry a girl.

He doesn't know about carrier, he thinks this type of things are rare and is myth.

He groan and get up from the sofa letting out a sigh, he grab the coat from the sofa and hang it on his shoulder with his hand and started to walk towards his room but stop on the way." Just do whatever you want mom, I don't care. But if I get to know that she is a gold digger and some other type of cheap girl then I will divorce her the very next day."

He said without looking back and went upstairs in his room to take rest.

He open the door of his room and sit on the bed looking blankly at his reflection in the mirror. He close his eyes trying to figure out why he need to do this Marriage. He can just said no but then again his love for his parents can make him do anything.

He just wish whoever his partner will be just make him and his family happy. But the real question is, can he the South Korea's biggest industry's CEO also know as the arrogant billionaire of industry, will make his partner happy.

_____________________________________

In Deagu~

A beautiful boy with feminine figure and long brown hair with such ethereal face that if you get a look of him you will forever be drunken in his beauty with petit figure with long tan smooth legs wearing a simple old clothes, walk his way to downstairs towards hall where his mother and father were sitting with his step sister who was looking down about to cry anytime.

He bite his lips in nervous and walked closer to them while clutching the hem of his shirt tightly.

"Mother." He whisper with his soft petel like lips to alert them that he is here. The women who was sitting on the sofa sipping chai, place the cup on the table while rolling her eyes and gesture him to stand infront of them.

He take a deep breath and goes to stand in front of thme while looking down."taehyung do you know why I call you here?" Mrs Kim said in irritating and kind of rude voice. The boy named taehyung look in her eyes and slowly shake his head. The women get up from her seat and voice out something.

Please pretend that his hair is long anr tie in a bun.

"We fix your and Lisa's marriage. You have to marry the same day Lisa with Mr Han that come to our house few times." Mrs Kim said while glaring at him.

Taehyung snap his head at her, face writen with shock that he get with this big news, he shockingly look at her with wide eyes." B-but mother Mr Han is 45, h-how can I marry him." He try to explain them in breaking voice.

"So what? You have to marry him, we fix you marriage and you have to follow it, do you understand?" Mrs Kim shout in anger cutting taehyung's word. Taehyung couldn't take the word as he with wide eyes that was shining with pure pain come a little closer to his so called mom.

"But mother how can you do this, i-i can't marry him. He is twenty-five years older then me, mother please I never ask something from you please don't do thi-" taehyung's word get cut when a hard slap land on his cheeks.

"So what if he is twenty five years older then you, you have to marry him do you hear me. So what if you never ask something from us we still give you shelter, food, so you should be grateful of us and marry mr han.
And stop calling me mother it's annoying, now get out from my face."

Taehyung look at his mother in pain touching his cheek, that was getting solen. His eyes were pooling with tears but still he didn't let them slide because he learn how to endure their beating and harsh word.

He last time look at his mother in the eyes and went to his small room. Leaving mrs kim who again roll her eyes and sat on the sofa beside Lisa.

"Lisa stop this crying, you know your father arranged your marriage with Jeon's son. We are very happy dear after marrying him you going become so rich and will leave you all life in luxury." Mrs kim said happily, dreaming about the money already.

Lisa wipe his tears and look at her.
" Mom, how many times I have to tell you that I love my boyfriend, and I will only marry him, please don't force me." Lisa plead his mother but mrs kim only glare at her.

"Shut up, you are going to marry him and that's final and even that bitch will get married in same day, so shut you mouth till you get married. Because they are coming after tomorrow here, so get ready." Mrs kim shout at her and went away from there.

Meanwhile taehyung was crying really hard in his room that the soft pillow also get soaked with his tears. He don't know why his parents hate him so much, he did everything to gain there love but still they never care about him and only love his step sister.

Sometimes he believes that they are not his real parents because of their surname. He know that his parents is after his property that his grandfather named after him. He know they are greedy and only keeping him in Thier house because after marriage the property will be Thier.

He don't want to marry mr han and live with him in their village, he trun around and laid on his. Back, wiping the tears from his face. He keep staring at the sailing, prying the god in his heart to end his misery and give him the simple life he wants.

_________________________________

Ohhkk first chapter is complete, tell me how I did it.

I don't know how to write drama but I will try my best😅 so please don't come after me because I don't know how to write drama
ahahhhbahahbsb.

I know the writing style change so much but I don't want to rush things and want to show thier life a bit. So this is it hope you like it.

I will come again with more updates but for now bye bye......

Continue Reading