chapter 7

It was evening time and pandit ji has already arrived and was preparing for the puja while giving every Direction for what to do. Everyone also come downstairs and sat around the fire where pandit ji was doing the puja. Everyone sat silently while joining thier hands together.

The puja was going peacefully even the manobans were present thier doing the puja while burning from jealousy. Lisa was feeling sad from everything. She thought that if she come back everything will be easy but it's not. Maybe taehyung's destiny was jungkook so she just except her fate and sat there silently.

After the puja it was night time and everyone was exhausted but they did not forget that tonight was the first night of the newly wed couple. So the jeons son and thier wife went away to to prepare the room for them leaving the couple and manobans in leaving room.

Taehyung and jungkook didn't care about them and sat there silently until Mrs manoban stand up from her place and come closer to them.
"I think we should go to our room. Taehyung why don't you Accompany us?" Mrs manoban said with fake sweetness but jungkook just hold taehyung more tightly.

"No he can't, I will tell a maid to to show you your room as I want to spend some quality time with my wife." Jungkook said giving them lip tight smile and again went to talk with taehyung completely ignoring them.

The manobans were angry after hearing this they thought if taehyung meet them in alone then they can shout at him and guilt trap him more but nobody is ready to leave taehyung alone. Lisa feel sad seeing the care and love in jungkook's eyes for taehyung and how jungkook was calling him his wife. She so desperately wanted to be in taehyung's palce after seeing all the luxury and how handsome is jungkook.

But now she can't because they are already married and she can see how much jungkook is protective over taehyung. They all sigh seeing no chance of meeting so they just went inside the room to rest.

The newly wed couple were sitting there silently after they were gone and now they were feeling a little shy.
No one were able to say anything because of shyness. Jungkook was struggling to start a conversation when a idea popped Inside his head.
He trun his face towards taehyung in excitement.

"Ahmm so I was thinking that we don't know eachother that much other then our name so why don't we tell eachother about ourselves?" Jungkook said with a big smile and in taehyung's eyes he was looking like a bunny with his smile.

Taehyung smile and shyly nod his head.

"Ok so I will start, I'm jeon jungkook, the CEO of Jeon corporation and my age is 24. I like to workout and I love my family most including you as you are aslo my family now." Jungkook said Everything about himself with smile looking at taehyung who blush hearing the last part and again look down while playing with his bracelet.

"My name is Kim tae- ah I mean Jeon taehyung and my age is 20. I am a college student majoring in science and my dream is to become a doctor but my family is not supportive." Taehyung said softly but his smile trun into a sad frown thinking about how his family never support him in anything.

Jungkook felt terrible after hearing that they didn't even give him the freedom to complete his dream. How can someone be this cruel with thier child. He just now wanted nothing but to clear thier existence from this world. He feel so angry toward them. he promised that he will make taehyung happy and give him Every love he deserves.

"Don't worry tae now I'm your family and I will support you no matter what you just have to tell me what you need."  Jungkook said taking taehyung's hand in his making taehyung smile his boxy smile which jungkook found really cute.

They talk for a while asking eachother about thier like and dislike laughing between their talk until jin came and broke thier conversation and took taehyung inside jungkook's room.