My Star | Reddie (unfinished)

By swimfloatiesreggie

When 7 parents send their 15/14 year old kids to boarding school in England and unbreakable friendship and lo... More

My OCs For This
I. Four Teenage Boys
II. First Day
III. The Losers Club

Introduction

48 0 0
By swimfloatiesreggie

𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘈𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤 ... ✰

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 ... ✰

𝗘𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗸 is a nerdy and shy boy who never seemed to be able to impress his mother. He was born in America and he still lived there today in a small town in Tennessee called Woodcastle. He didn't have any friends so he would often spend hours alone in the library, getting lost in fantasy's and love stories. When his mother and him got in a big fight one August day, she announced that she would be sending him to a boarding school in England to learn some respect and manners. He was actually quite happy to be leaving to a boarding school unlike some others.

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲 𝗧𝗼𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿 was a quite and slightly popular kid. He had a few people he would talk to now and then, but he didn't consider them his friends. The only person he considered his friend was his best friend ever, Beverly. They had been friends since they were six and were platonic soulmates by now. He loved music and used it to escape from his responsibilities and tasks in life. On his 15th birthday his parents surprised him with the news that he was going to boarding school in England and he was not happy, but at least he would be escaping Derry for a year and would have Beverly with him the whole way.

𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 was a popular British boy. His great grandparents were the founders of Denbrough Boarding School which gained him quite the popularity throughout Primary school and the beginning of Secondary. He had a younger brother named Georgie who he was very close with, but he needed some other company. He was now entering year 9 so naturally he would be attending his first year at his family's boarding school. He was beyond excited to help around the school and make new friends that he could create new memories with.

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗨𝗿𝗶𝘀 was a "Jewish" boy who lived in the small town of Hawkins, Indiana. He didn't have any friends and enjoyed being left alone most of the time. He had known from a young age that he was gay and he had kissed a few guys here and there, but aside from that he had never had a boyfriend or friends. His dad was the rabbi and he kind of forced the whole Jewish thing on his son so when Stan told him he didn't really believe in that kind of stuff he just excused it as Stan needing a break from it all so he signed him up for Denbrough Boarding School. Stan was not excited because he liked being alone and he knew at boarding school he would have to share a room with at least one person. He hated socializing so this would be fun.

𝗕𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗵 was a outgoing and brave girl who had a really shitty father. She only had one friend which she was completely fine with. She hated the town of Derry, Maine that she lived in. Everyone was either fake, rasict, homophobic, or all three. Well, that is beside Richie Tozier. The quite and funny boy was the only thing that was keeping Beverly going by now. When she found out he was being sent to a boarding school in England she went through the long process of convincing her dad to let her go too which ended up being a success because next month the two would be riding a train to England to go to Denbrough Boarding School.

𝗠𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗹𝗼𝗻 was a happy and positive British guy who didn't have any friends and preferred to instead help out his grandpa who was becoming sick. His parents had died in a fire when he was about five so he was left to live with his grandparents for the last 10 years. He was excited that he got to go to boarding school next month. When his grandmother told him he was going he was practically jumping with joy. The idea of going to a boarding school for a year and possibly making cool friends was very satisfying to him.

𝗕𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗰𝘀𝗼𝗺 was a quite, observant, caring, chubby, and small British boy. He loved to observe people and when he saw they were hurting it was his number one goal to cheer them up, no matter what kind of person they were. He loved to read and play piano. He had no friends which saddened him slightly, but he was hopeful he would find friends at the boarding school he was going to next month.

𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 ... ✰

Somewhere Only We Know by Keane

Runaway by AURORA

I Was Made For Lovin' You by KISS

Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros

I Melt With You by Modern English

Heroes by David Bowie

Chiquitita by ABBA

Dark Red by Steve Lacy

Starman by David Bowie

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

Puppy Princess by Hot Freaks

Eddie Baby by Felix Hagan & the Family

Mystery of Love by Sufjan Stevens

In Case You Don't Live Forever by Ben Platt

Soldier, Poet, King by The Oh Hellos

This December by Rick Montgomery

Campus by Vampire Weekend

Dancing Queen by ABBA

Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy by Queen

You're My Best Friend by Queen

Brutal by Olivia Rodrigo

Strawberries & Cigarettes by Troye Sivan

Good Grief by Bastille

Yellow by Coldplay

Cough Syrup by Young the Giant

All the Young Dudes by Mott the Hoople

Started: January 3rd, 2022
Ended:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 370 15
Rated PG for light swearing. This is Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone, but it focuses on Draco Malfoy's POV. This is my interpretation of what h...
477K 30K 40
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...