Scars - BTS (Jungkook werewol...

Oleh 0Mystery_Writer0

"You. Are. Just. A Burden. Do. You. Understand?" "Thank you for everything. I am sorry that I am a burden for... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Preface
Chapter 1: Birthday
Chapter 2: Documents
Chapter 3: Start of the Night
Chapter 4: Dying
Chapter 5: What happened?
Chapter 6: Crimson
Chapter 7: Mate
Chapter 8: Werewolf
Chapter 9: Love at First Sight?
Chapter 10: Useless Nightmare
Chapter 11: Plan
Chapter 12: Who am I?
Chapter 13: Will he love me?
Chapter 14: Hurt
Chapter 15: Red Eyes
Chapter 16: Change
Chapter 17: Needles
Chapter 18: Abducted
Chapter 19: Mindlink
Chapter 20: Lisa
Chapter 21: Mate Bond
Chapter 22: Her pain
Chapter 23: One down
Chapter 24: Pitch Black
Chapter 25: Saved?
Chapter 26: Regret?
Chapter 27: Green
Chapter 28: Worried . . .
Chapter 29: Deal
Chapter 30: Emerald Eyes
Chapter 31: What have I done?
Chapter 32: Solution?
Chapter 33: Mark
Chapter 34: Genesis
Chapter 35: What have I done?
Chapter 36: Guilt
Chapter 37: Nice To Meet You
Chapter 38: Time For Revenge
Chapter 39: Full Moon
Chapter 40: New Me
Chapter 42: Samara Evelyn
Chapter 43: Leave
Chapter 44: Wrong or Hurt?
Chapter 45: Finally, idiot
Chapter 46: Return
Chapter 47: Let's Play
Chapter 48: Through Their Worst

Chapter 41: Letter

2.4K 86 81
Oleh 0Mystery_Writer0

Questions lingered in his mind. He was in a dilemma of whether he really did feel his mate or if his utter deprivation led him to hallucinations. He wanted to believe he was close to her, but the human at the back of his mind asked him a single worthy question, was it all really real?

Previously:

A good and quiet silence of ten seconds passed. "Alright then, Mr. Park. I'm ready to step in. Let's leave tonight," said the girl as she leaned her head right and left to crack the bones in her neck. She smirked with excitement as her hooded eyes shined with exhilaration.

» ⊱ ──── ┈┈┈ ──── ⊰ «

Chapter 41: Letter

3rd Person POV

The earlier chaos of the day had settled down quite fastly after the small population under the roof decided to have their discussion and make a decision the next day after some rest and food. The vampire drew out of the cozy home with a promise to participate in the talk scheduled for the day after. The recipients of the house retreated into their respective rooms and let their beds hug them until their minds driften to their dreamlands. Darkness and silence evaded the entirety of the house, but amidst all of the harsh snoring echoing past the walls of the pack house, two pairs of eyes were blinking, wide open. Their mission was to leave the welcoming place, undetected and undisturbed.

Sam and Mr. Park, awaiting their journey back to the world of the humans, prepared for their short unplanned trip. Leaving behind all her belongings with the exception of a few, Sam didn't have much to even take up the entire bag full of space Mr. Park had given her for the journey. She came here without a fully packed suitcase, but she was leaving with files of newly developed memories. In her hand, she had a couple of items, her sketchbook, drawing utensils, her wolf pendant, and . . . his hoodie. It was enough for her. Nothing too much and too unnecessary.

The two communicated through their mindlink and landed at a single conclusion, to leave then, during the early hours of the budding day. The clock ticked away without delay, and although the sun was beginning to wake up, the rest of the house members were deeply drowned in their own slumber past their usual hours due to the earlier events of the night. Sure of this fact, Mr. Park and Sam sneak out into the hallway of bedrooms swiftly. They were careful enough to avoid the tiniest creaking of the wooden floorboards from squeaking as they took progressive steps.

But before they left, Sam had assigned herself a simple task to complete. Stopping right in front of a dark wooden door across her former bedroom, she flipped open the dark cardstock cover of her drawing pad. There resided a crisply folded tinted sheet holding silent words she wanted to pass to her dear mate. She clasped the fragile item between her delicate fingers, lowered her body towards the little opening beneath the closed door and pushed it right through the gap hanging underneath the locked door.

Content with the execution of her task, she made her way towards the waiting old man a few feet away from her. Giving him a mischievous grin with gleaming eyes, she walked past him and left the premises of the house to return to her new one in the human realm. The one he would soon enough be on the search for.

» ⊱ ──── ┈┈┈ ──── ⊰ «

The silent house remained silent until the clock had almost struck three past mid day. All of the boys were exhausted enough to fall asleep with heavy snoring past the repeated attempts of the bright sun to shake them awake. Not a single soul roamed around the corridors of the home during the unattended hours. The one girl under the roof was in her room with her obsidian eyes lingering on the thin translucent rays of brightness gnawing at the floor after stumbling out of the curtained window. Her pale white fingers grazed over the new scar painting the back of her palm while her body rested on the tenderness of her mattress.

The skin around the burnt area held a light pink hue, expressing the distress of the freshly acquired wound. How, would be the first question one may ask about the scar. Well, never until a little while earlier did Lisa catch sight of a small elegante band of silver embracing a rich ruby stone on her middle finger of her left hand. Curious of its purpose, she tugged on it until it was off of her body to observe the intricate details engraved on the piece of metal.

Then she felt it, the light burning sensation on the back of her right palm as a thin strand of smoke glided up into the air from the area at which the sunlight grazed her clear skin. Flinching drastically, she dragged herself to the edge of her disheveled bed and hastily wore the silver piece of jewelry, letting it rest where it was previously kept. Testing her unexpressed theory, Lisa gradually lifted her hand to seek for the sun when she no longer felt the stinging burn with its dance on her skin.

Her conflicted mind peeled her body off of the bed and drew the hanging curtain close in attempts of locking herself away from the bright light. She no longer liked it. Her favorite radiant sun would hereafter only mock her for maintaining the need of the silver to be able to walk under the sun's reign. She felt angry at the threat she felt walking under the warmth of the golden light.

The curtains suddenly were blown away from the slightly open window as more golden streaks entered her room. The lack of the presence of wind intrigued her mind as her eyes were pulled towards the sudden movement and stayed oblivious of the additional presence accompanying her in the confinement of her cozy room.

"Missed me baby?" A smirking vampire joined the angrily seated one. BamBam had his arms crossed over each other in an interlocked manner as his frame leaned onto the solidly structured wall across from Lisa. His legs crossed over each other as they extenuated his classy dark attire and stark beauty.

"Who are you? How did you get into my room when the door was locked?" The emotion hanging on Lisa's face fell freely as she exhibited a blankly arrogant stare. Her eyes disapproved of the existence of the man in her room and attempted to stake him right through the heart with her sharp and repeated glares.

"Oh, what a pity, babygirl. You forgot me that fast after I saved your life?" BamBam sighed theatrically as he let his hand rest on his chest. His eyes briefly closed shut before they opened their way from the darkness once again. His black dress shoes clapped against the clean floor as he made way to sit by the girl as he let his dramatized act drop from his clutches.

"Ahhh . . . I see. You're the one that turned me into a vampire?" Lisa chucked sarcastically, stopping the man two feet from her bed frame. He expected a raging reaction filled with confusion and maybe even mild screaming and cursing coming his way, but he was fine settling for this simple one. He wouldn't argue for an exchange."Well, if you did turn me into a vampire, do teach me all the tricks that follow."

"Tricks?" BamBam raised his eyebrows in immense fascination. He knew this wasn't normal, and he knew that neither was this good. Hearing a faint thudding of footsteps in a distance and knowing where it was coming from, he knew who was eavesdropping on their conversation. He wanted to avoid his thoughts crawling up to his face so he put up an undetectable facade. A facade that matched her level to allow him a peek into the gears turning in her head. "What kind, baby?"

"My name's Lisa, and I would prefer you call me that way." A string of electric tension hung between the two pairs of eyes before BamBam nodded his head once in cautious scrutiny of the other's actions. "Well, you can start with how you got into my room when the door was locked."

"I was fast enough for you to notice me enter through your window." BamBam shrugged his shoulders casually. He caught her attention then. The little shimmer in her eyes didn't go unnoticed under his keen and observing eyes. It was a wicked glittering glint that coated her dark orbs. One that ensured him that his persistence to inspect her behavior would be worthy.

"Then teach me how . . . how you're so fast." Readying herself for her training, Lisa lifted her body off of the cushiony bed and shook her clothes to loosen them from her body before she looked back up at BamBam. The mentioned male sighed as he decided to teach the excited girl about the basic vampire skills. Afterall, it was his responsibility.

"Concentrate . . . " he started his instruction.

Jungkook's POV

I stirred awake from my decent amount of sleep because of Stephen's consistent anxiousness. He was oddly quiet, and kept his paws pacing back and forth in my mind. He hadn't uttered a single word since he had woken up and began his walking race three hours ago.

"Dude, you've been pacing around for almost three hours now. Say something, man." I spoke, interrupting the marching wolf. Stephen stared back at me silently, letting a few minutes pass by us in silence. Now that was very abnormally abnormal. "Stephen, what's going on, speak up, dude."

"I . . . something just feels off. Like . . . I-I don't know. I've been trying to figure it out, but I have no idea." That's the first time I've heard his stutter. How did the strong masculine man become soft and vulnerable? It wasn't everyday you'd see something so unlikely. I was concerned for the man. I was concerned for myself. 

I melted my body further into the dreamy blankets to find my comfort spot. Shuffling with the comforters, I sunk further in, but only in vain. Frustrated that I couldn't make it back to my slumberland, I sat up straight on my bed, criss-crossing my legs. My face etched my annoyance as much as I felt it linger around my body.

"Is it about Sam?" I asked him. He couldn't match my eyes, as he dragged his own on the ground. His silence was my answer. "What else did she do now?" I've had enough drama for a year all in a single night, and I didn't wish nor want to experience more of it. 

Getting up from the entirely rumpled bed, I prepared my mind to ask Stephen another question when I heard faint words echo in my ear. It wasn't just a single voice but rather two having a conversation. A conversation that drew my attention.

"Well, if you did turn me into a vampire, do teach me all the tricks that follow," said a feminie voice. The only vampire I was sure owned that voice was Lisa. Who turned her into a vampire? She knew who did?

"Tricks?" A masculine voice questioned the previous one. And soon enough I recognized it. BamBam. How come he never told me about it? Wanting to hear more of their conversation, I paused my own one with Stephen and paid attention to both of the contrasting voices. "What kind, baby?" Baby? What the hell?

"My name's Lisa, and I would prefer you call me that way . . . Well, you can start with how you got into my room when the door was locked."

"I was fast enough for you to notice me entering through your window."

"Then teach me how . . . how you're so fast" My concentration was good enough to notify me of Lisa's devilish tone underlying her sugar coated voice.

"Concentrate . . . "Concerned about Lisa's tone and my best friend's well-being, I walked towards the door that linked my room to the rest of the pack house. I wanted to simply check up on both of them and make sure they're alright. Afterall, it hasn't been very long since she's become a vampire.

But as my steps reached closer and closer towards my closed door, I saw a folded sheet of paper resting at the foot of it. Reaching down gradually, I picked up the precisely folded sheet and opened it to read the neatly written words ligering on the grainy sheet.

"Just because I loved you and expressed it first, you looked down upon me. Just because I let you see my vulnerability, you treated my as a worthless being. The way you treated these past few weeks, I will never forget it and neither will i let you forget it, Jungkook." I read out the words lightly to myself to let the words sink into my brain. Stephen twitched uncontrollably, as he saw and heard his gut feeling unfold in front of both of us.

"I will become the drug that you will crave. I will make you beg for my love. Get ready babe, 'cause I ain't backing down now. May the odds be ever in your favor." A sort of numbness engulfed my body, leaving me emotionless and motionless, frozen in my stance. "Fuck you Jeon," read the last line. Woah, I never thought she'd be the one to swear. I don't think Stephen expected it either because he was stuck in shock after I read those words out loud.

"With love, your dearest mate, Sam." She left and it took both of us a good whole minute to process it all. And I felt Stephen as his rage began budding at the bottom of the heart, slowly and steadily.

Oh.

Fuck.

Hey guys! How've you all been? I've gotten the time to finish this chapter, so here you go!! I'm soooo excited for you guys to see our Lady Lead's change coming soon!! Let me know what you guys think of this new chap and drop a vote if you liked it!! Oh and did you guys start reading Chakho? It's sooooo interesting!! Let me know your thoughts on it! Thank you so much for all your support and I'll see you next time! See ya!(-Mystery Writer😊)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

858K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
99.1K 4.1K 49
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
169K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...