๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐† ๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ สฒแต’หกหขแต’โฟ

By 1-800-GHOSTFACEISBAE

in which... Colson Baker kidnaps his enemy's son to prove a point. What happens when Colson ends up falling... More

๐™™๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ฎ? ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฐ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฑ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฒ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐Ÿด

453 16 113
By 1-800-GHOSTFACEISBAE

drama this chap:)

DRUG LORD
4:27 pm

Colson hung up the phone with an anonymous caller.

"be a bitch to Jaden. abuse him. scream at him. cheat on him. start arguments. i don't fucking care. hurt him. or we kill him and Casie."

For the first time in years, Colson let tears fall out of his eyes as he sat in his office alone. Jaden and Casie were downstairs, Colson got a text.

start now. we're watching.

Colson sighed and called Jaden upstairs, "hey bubba." Jaden smiled at his boyfriend. "don't fucking call me that. you're not five." Colson shot at him, "you've always been okay with it though, you said you love it when i called you that..?" Jaden said, cocking his head to the side. he was beyond confused.

"not really. i just put up with it cause you're a whiny little bitch." Colson laughed, "anyways, i don't think this is working." he deadpanned. a confused look formed on Jadens face, "what isn't?" he asked.

"you, me, us. this relationship." Colson said casually as he stood up, and walked over to Jaden. "w-what?" Jaden asked softly, looking up at him. Colson took a big gulp, "you heard me. i'm seeing someone else." he said.

"no." Jaden whimpered as his voice cracker, "i don't believe you. you said you loved me." he said as tears filled his crystal blue eyes. "well, i was wrong." Colson said coldly as he watched tears fall out of Jadens eyes.

"what changed..what did i do wrong?" Jaden cried, "for christs fucking wake you didnt do anything wrong, Jaden!" Colson yelled, making himself slap Jaden in the face. he fucking hated this so much.

Jaden put a hand on his burning left cheek, looking Colson in the eyes. "get the fuck out. don't think about leaving the house, but we're done. i fucking used you for your body anyways." Colson yelled, pointing to the door.

DRUG LORD
time skip: a week
6:17 pm

Jaden sat in his room, that he barely left, and cried for hours and hours. he didn't sleep, he didn't eat. the only thing he would do is cry. self harm in anyways possible. whether it was burning himself. hitting himself. chewing his lip until it bled. it didn't matter.

he just wanted to feel something.

he grabbed his phone and started looking through all the pictures and memories with Colson. "i don't believe you." he whispered to himself as he opened tiktok, staring at a tiktok of them hugging.

the night Colson said i love you for the first time.

he got hit in the face with more fan edits of them which made him cry more. then he came across a sound that was pretty fitting for the situation. he cried more, but favorited the sound for later.

@bakdjadn

liked by babycowboy and 1,286 others
bakdjadn ok
view all 79 comments

babycowboy UR ALIVE R U OKAY
bakdjadn no

coopdaddy69 bro.. u look dead
bakdjadn liked this comment

user him and colson break up?
urmomdotcom why's that always what y'all go too-

user16884289192 poor baby:(

Jaden built enough courage up to try and eat something, so he went downstairs to make food.

when colson saw jaden..

his heart broke. he just wanted to hug him.

kiss him.

hold him.

he got another text.

be a bitch to him, remember, we tell you when you can stop.

he sighed and started talking to Megan again. god awful bitch. so touchy and flirty. "why is he here..?" megan sneered as she saw Jaden walk downstairs with his hood up and his eyes swollen. his face was red. his skin was pale. visible burn marks on his arms because his sleeves were pulled up.

Jaden looked up at her, "i could ask the same." he mumbled. "so he can watch us do this." Colson smirked, pulling her into a kiss.

gag.

Jaden choked back a sob and looked away, walking into the kitchen. he grabbed an apple and sat down at the counter top on a barstool.

Colson walked in as soon as Jaden took a bite. be mean, Colson.

"fat bitch." he laughed at Jaden. "i'm full." is all Jaden said, throwing the apple away, spitting the food out. he went back upstairs and plopped on his bed.

he grabbed his phone, opening tiktok and pulling up the sound he had favorited earlier as his knees were in his chest. he propped his phone up against a pillow and hit the three second timer.

and i just can't imagine how you could be so okay

now that i'm gone. and i don't believe you when you

say i did nothing wrong.

he filmed his mental breakdown to post of course..on his spam. where he was more open about his feelings and emotions.

bakdjadn
fucking kms.

view all 1,378 comments

nessabarrett poor boy:(

nessabarrett want me to come over?
bakdjadn i rlly wanna be alone ness, ty tho. ily:(
nessabarrett ofc love, ilyt:(

charlidamelio who hurt him

notalabamabarker jae...did y'all-
liked by creator

user so they did break up...

jxdnswrld this poor boy. omfg.

coolhossler2021 kill colson 2022<3
brycesbrother yes<3

machinegunkelly not a funny joke.
*bakdjadn deleted this comment*

Jaden sighed, throwing his phone on the bed as he plopped back. 3 months down the drain. he contemplated doing what he was about to do next for a few minutes though.

Jaden grabbed a piece of paper and just started writing.

hey bitches

y'all were the best thing that's ever happened to me and i'm so happy with all the memories that we made together. i'm not good at writing or putting my feelings into words, but i love yall so much.

SINCERELY
Jaden Hossler <3

and with that, he grabbed a blade from his bathroom. god he didn't wanna do this but he did it anyways.

he did it over and over again.

god the feeling it gave him.

the sting.

the burn.

there was cuts on his forearm and blood dripping down it. they weren't super deep..but god damn they're was a lot of them. Jaden had hot tears streaming down his face.

Jaden would never kill himself over a breakup. this was different. Colson was his last piece of happiness. he was the thing that kept Jaden going. without him, Jaden felt he had no purpose.

lord he couldn't wait for his life to be over but was rudely interrupted by a knock on the door and Colsons voice.

"Jaden open the fucking door!" Colson yelled, jingling the door knob as he banged on the door.

a few minutes prior...

Colson sat on the couch, scrolling through his phone. he came across a tiktok of Jaden crying and a caption that read fucking kms, which colson never found okay to say. he didn't think it was a funny joke so he commented how it wasnt funny.

Jaden deleted it immediately.

Megan had just left and he couldnt be happier, except he got another text.

you can stop being a bitch to him, we're done torturing y'all. you might wanna go check on him tho.

Colsons eyes widened at the text before he ran upstairs.

now.

"Jaden open the fucking door!" Colson yelled.

Jaden slowly walked towards the door, unlocking it and opening it. Colson was met with a sobbing and crying uncontrollably Jaden, who had blood dripping down his arm. his arm was a few inches away from his body and his other hand was on his stomach.

he tried controlling his breathing and crying but it only got worse as he looked at Colson.

Colson look at Jadens arm, then back at Jadens face. he didn't say anything, instead pull Jaden in a hug, not caring that he was getting blood on his clothes. he just wanted to hold Jaden.

he placed a hand on the back of Jadens head and neck, holding him tight while he just cried in Colsons chest. "i love you, baby, im so sorry." Colson said as he felt tears escape his eyes.

Jadens arms were wrapped tight around Colson. he didn't care about the things Colson said to him.

he didn't care about the burning feeling in his arm.

he didn't care about the sting that he felt as his arm touched fabric.

he was in Colsons arms again and that's the only thing that matter.

Colson, picked Jaden up by his thighs and carried him to the bathroom. he sat Jaden on the counter, pulling away from him. he placed his hands on Jadens face, pulling him into a kiss. "you're okay." he said, kissing Jaden again, before cleaning Jadens arm.

DRUG LORD
2:14 am

Jaden straddled Colson for the rest of the night. "whyd you say all those things?" he asked, breaking the extremely comfortable silence.

Colson just sighed, grabbing his phone, showing Jaden the messages. after Jaden was done, he felt tears come to his eyes, wrapping his arms around Colson tighter.

"i didn't mean not a single word of it baby." Colson said, softly. Jaden looked at him with his still swollen, bloodshot red eyes, kissing his lips. "i believe you." he said, resting their foreheads together.

thank god Casies been staying at Travis' house with bama and landon. he stayed at Colsons sometimes but not every night.

"i love you so fucking much." Colson said rubbing up and down Jadens back. "i love you more, Colson." Jaden said, wanting to call him bubba so bad. "you can call me it. i love it when you do." he said, making Jaden crack a smile. he laid his head in the crook of Colsons neck.

"showers are gonna hurt." Jaden said. colsons heart dropped, "i know baby. i'll never forget doing this." Colson sighed, "no. my actions. not yours." Jaden said looking at him. "my words caused your actions. my fault." Colson replied. Jaden let out a whimper as he moved his bandaged arm to grab Colsons hand, entangling their fingers. Colson smiled softly.

"forever?" Jaden asked. Colson kissed Jadens head, before resting his own on top of Jadens, "and always."

𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘚𝘖𝘉𝘉𝘌𝘋 𝘞𝘙𝘐𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚. 𝘏𝘖𝘓𝘠 𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘛

𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 trxpical_hossler I think is their @

~𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 424 23
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› he has 365 days to fall in love with a mafia boss.
107K 2.6K 52
[COMPLETED] When tragedy strikes leaving MGK in a rough situation his live changes forever. Suddenly and unexpectedly Jane comes into his life living...
17.5K 705 28
A game of love between peoples who love each other but are afraid!!!! What will happen if 8 mafias teens fall for 8 cute teens???
41.9K 2.2K 12
โ”€โ”€โ”€ DARK ROMANCE 21+ โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ.โ”€โ”€โ”€ "Remember, my pet, I may have protected you from him but no one can protect you from me. I'll kiss y...