Fall - {A Justin Bieber and S...

By irwnity

Well let me tell you a story About a girl and a boy He fell in love with his best friend When she's around, h... More

Chapter One - New Love
Chapter Two - Drama
Chapter Four - Birthday Sex
Chapter Five - She Don't Like The Lights
Chapter Six - Tragedy
Chapter Seven - A Miracle

Chapter Three - Fun day

1.2K 3 0
By irwnity

The next morning I woke up to see Selena's beautiful face. She was still sound asleep. She looked so cute when she was sleeping. She then woke up.

"Morning beautiful" I said.

"Morning" She said yawning.

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Great" She replied.

"That's good" I said as I rolled on top of her.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"This" I replied as I kissed her on the lips.

I felt her smile against the kiss.

"Amazing" She said after I ended the kiss.

"Lets go have some breakfast" I said rolling back over to my side of the bed.

"Okay" Selena said getting out of the bed.

We walked downstairs to the kitchen. Mum was in there making her breakfast. 

"Morning Mum" I said going over and hugging her.

"Morning Pattie" Selena said smiling.

"Morning you two" She said hugging me back.

"How did you sleep Selena?" She asked.

"Great thanks" She replied.

"That's good" She said smiling at Selena.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked looking at Selena.

"There's no need to make breakfast I made enough for of us" My Mum said smiling.

"Mum you didn't have to, thank you" I said hugging her.

"Your'e welcome" She said as she served up breakfast.

"Oh yum scrambled eggs" I said looking at the food on the plates.

"Here you go" My Mum said.

We took our scrambled eggs into the dining room and sat down and ate together. When we had finished I helped my Mum clean up.

"So what do you wanna do today?" I asked walking over towards Selena.

"Well it is pretty hot so the beach would be nice" She replied.

"Ha you just wanna see me with my top off again" I said winking at her.

"Maybe" She said with a grin on her face.

"The beach sounds good" I said.

"Okay I already texted my Mum she will be here soon, I will be back over in an hour" She said.

"Alright we better go upstairs and get dressed" I said.

"Okay" Selena said.

We both headed upstairs, Selena went and got dressed in the bathroom and I got dressed in my room. She came out wearing a pretty white shirt and some blue shorts.

"You look beautiful" I said.

"Aww thanks" She said smiling.

"Any time" I said smiling back at her.

I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair. Selena followed me in there to brush her hair, her teeth and put her make-up on.

"My mum should be here in five minutes" She said as she put her mascara on.

"Alright" I said.

Selena gathered up her stuff.

"Got everthing?" I asked.

"Yeah I think so" She said.

"Okay lets go wait downstairs" I said.

"Alright" She said.

We walked downstairs and waited for Selena's Mum. Five minutes later she pulled up.

"Well, I will see you in an hour" She said hugging me.

"Okay, I love you" I said hugging her back and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too" She said.

She walked out the door and got into her Mum's car and they drove off. I walked up to my room and put my board shorts on and a singlet. Then I went downstairs into the lounge and watched TV until Selena got here. Time passed quickly and soon enough there was a knock at the front door. I walked to the front door and opened it. Selena was standing there looking as beautiful as ever. She was a pretty purple top and pretty brown skirt with some sandals. She also had a bag with her stuff in it.

"Hello again babe" I said hugging her and kissing her on the cheek.

"Hey" She said.

"All ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah all ready" She said smiling.

"Okay lets go" I said.

"Alright" She said.

We headed out the front door and walked to my car. We both got in, I started up the car and took off down the road.

"So what beach are we goling to?" She asked.

"Well theres a beach I always go to where no one is there" I said.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah its awesome" I said.

"Yeah it sounds it" She said.

Soon enough we arrived there, I parked the car in the car park and we got out.

"See no one here" I said pointing towards the beach.

"That's amazing" She said.

"Yeah we have the whole beach to our selves" I said.

"Oh yay, is there anywhere I can get changed?" She asked.

"Yeah over there" I said pointing building marked change rooms/toilets.

"Thanks" She said as she walked over there.

A minute later she came out dressed in a bikini. I stared at her, she looked so sexy in that bikini.

"You look so sexy" I said.

"Thanks" She said blushing.

"Lets go hit the water" I said taking off my shirt and putting it in my car.

"Okay" She said staring at my body.

We walked down the beach holding hands. The sand felt great on my feet. I then picked Selena up and spun her around. I ran into the water carrying Selena, she giggled and laughed. We hit the water with a splash. The water felt nice and cool on my skin.

"Ah the water feels amazing" I said.

"Yeah it does" She said.

I slashed her playfully.

"What was that for?" She asked.

"I don't know I just felt like doing it" I said sticking my tongue out playfully.

"Well then" She said splashing me back.

"Come here you" I said pulling her in close.

I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and then my lips met hers. I kissed her passionately feeling a spark as we kissed. A minute later I ended the kiss.

"That was so amazing" She said looking at me.

"Yeah it was" I said.

We went for a swim and had some fun in the water until night time. We got out and dried out selves off and Selena went and got dressed out of her bikini. I put my shirt back on and we both got into my car.

"Can you drop me off home?" Selena asked.

"Sure babe" I said.

I started up the car and drove out of the car park. I took off down the road towards Selena's house. Soon enough we got there. We got out and I walked her to the front door. 

"I had alot of fun today" She said.

"Me too" I said.

"See you tomorrow" She said.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow" I said.

"I love you" I said giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"I love you too" She said.

She walked inside and I walked back down the drive way to my car. I got in and started it up and took off down the road and drove off towards home. 30 minutes later I got home, I pulled into the drive way and turned the engine off. I opened the front door and walked inside. I walked into the loungeroom my Mum was in there watching TV.

"Hey Mum" I said.

"Hey sweetie, how was the beach today?" She asked.

"It was fun" I said.

"That's great" She said.

"I'm going to bed" I said yawning.

"Yeah I will head off to bed too" She said.

"Okay night Mum" I said.

"Night Justin" She said turning off the TV.

I went up to my room and got dressed out of my board shorts and singlet. I pulled the covers back and got into bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.4K 43
Selena and Justin are both falling hard for each other. They try to make their relationship work, but every time they get closer and closer there is...
23.7K 621 20
Justin does everything that he can to show Selena that he is trying to change his ways and be better for her. He wants her to know he'll do anything...
64.6K 1.8K 32
Justin's life was all planned out and perfect. A beautiful girlfriend, a good paying job, and a nice house. But when he meets Selena Gomez he can't s...
58.2K 1.4K 41
This is the story about Justin and Selena (Jelena)! I am a big fan of bouth of them.Hope you will like it.