AMBIVALENCE : "I Love Hating...

Por Taevya369

His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread... Mais

đź–¤COMING SOONđź–¤
đź–¤INTRODUCTIONđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Loving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Wanting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Hating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Deserving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Having Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Tearing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Wrecking Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Wanting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Hating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Hoping Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Choosing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Loving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Healing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Desiring Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Needing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Troubling Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Trusting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Paining Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Feeling Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Believing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Embracing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Hurting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Living Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Breaking Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Detesting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Enchanting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Comprehending Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Forgiving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Regretting Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Desperating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Promising Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Betraying Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Disheartening Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Leaving Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Worthing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Losing Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Hate Hating Youđź–¤
đź–¤I Love Loving Youđź–¤

đź–¤I Hate Waring Youđź–¤

50.1K 1.6K 2.5K
Por Taevya369

Author's Pov

"I don't want to take them anymore... Jungkook... "

Her mouth finally uttered those words to him which didn't let her to sleep for the entire night and not just only for that night but from that moment, when he had given them to her.

She , gathering her all courage spoke that thing to him that she didn't want to take those pills because she never needed them in the first place.

Her eyes got pricked with tears by watching him staring at those pills on her palm, completely startled and then her heart beat accelerated when she found his eyes to turned a shade darker after processing those words of her and then slowly he took his gloomy gaze upward and gaped straight into her watery eyes.

Fear engulfed her by watching the firmness in his eyes because she didn't know how he was going to react to her that statement because he himself wanted her to take them and had given them to her but now she didn't want to.. Not anymore...

So collecting her whole braveness, she softly sighed and then looked into his eyes which were wordlessly peering at her.

"I know, you want me to take them and I will not go against your decision because this is not just only about me but about us . . . "

Jungkook, in complete silence heard her every word without falling his lashes which made her to swallowed for holding back her tears and then she continued.

"So, if you want me to continue to take them, I'll but I just want to tell you that I don't need or want them but the decision is totally upto you..Jungkook... "

She stated to him without halting and then exhaled like a heavy burden got away from her chest because she wanted him to know about her that truth and after telling him, she felt relief but still afraid because he didn't utter a single word in response which made her terrified about the coming possibilities but after telling him her side, she was complete ready to respect and accept his decision no matter how much painful or beautiful it was going to be. She was heartedly ready to endured it.

She stared at his eyes who still didn't speak a single word which made her to automatic get his answer and as she said, she was ready to accept it willingly so with a sigh, she closed her fist and tightly clutched that pills box and was ready to accept it that it was fated for her to endured it because his silence only gave her that answer which she didn't wanted but was willing to take.

So after closing her palm, her mouth escaped a soft suspire and she was ready to take back her hand but she got startled when she felt him to hold her wrist on its place.

Jungkook gripped her wrist a little firmly which made her to open her fist where as his eyes still didn't avert from her for a single second.

And then she found him to lift his another hand and then took that pills box away from her hold and gripped it on his palm where as his gaze continued to bore at her which made her heart beat accelerated in fear and nervousness but his next action made her to feel like her heart entirely halted.

Her eyes got bewildered where as she got frozen at her place by witnessing him to threw that box away somewhere in that room and then tugged her closer to him by her wrist, pressing her body against his.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and stared into her befuddled amber eyes which were gaping at him shocked.

Y/n looked at him entirely stunned and then she found a soft smile to crept on his face as he plant a firm kiss on her forehead and again looked at her.

"I, myself never wanted you to take them... "

His those words made her frozen and she just stared at him like a statue as he continued to speak.

"And I have just told you take them because I thought you didn't want to be... "

He stopped from completing his words and her heart shivered by sensing the pain in his gaze which she understood.

So she palmed his face with her warm hands and then spoke

"I ,forever in my life, needed and wanted it to be you and only you..Jungkook.. " She stated to him with her gentle voice and then tiptoed and kissed his temple.

And again gazed into his alluring brown orbs which made her to beamed beautifully.

"And it would be the biggest blessing of my life bearing and giving birth to our child... "

She finally spoke those words to him which was the ultimate truth of her life that she always wanted to received that beautiful blessing of being a mother of his child and have that significance and epitome of their love for each other.

Their eyes got fastened with each other but her soul warmed up by watching his eyes to started shimmering with tears but this time not out of pain but happiness ,an epitome of contentment which he felt after hearing her words.

A huge smile appeared on his face still having those tears in his eyes and then he embraced her tightly as possible which made her to immediately caged him back.

And then they both closed their eyes together as tears fell from their eyes together but this time, those tears made them feel like it bounded their souls together, with each other and for forever..

In The Morning

Both Jungkook and Y/n were sleeping peacefully but their peaceful slumber got disturbed with the loud sound of the door bell made them to come to their consciousness.

Jungkook slowly shifted in his place and then looked beside him and his heart felt a tingling sensation by witnessing her to opening her big lashes slowly and then cutely rubbed her eyes and then looked at him through her beautiful amber orbs.

His gaze soften by watching her alluring bare face first thing in the morning where as she just blinked for clearing her drowsy vision and he just stared at her every action affectionately until the bell of the door turned more abrupt and desperate which gained both of their attention.

Jungkook furrowed his brows by hearing that continuous door bell which felt like if he didn't open it then the person at the door was going to bragged in by breaking the door which made him to scoffed and then got up from the bed.

"Who the hell is at the door..? " Jungkook groaned a little annoyed which made her to get up too and sat on the bed.

"I'll go and check it.. "

He announced to her to which she nodded and then heard the door bell to almost going to get ripped apart from the wall with its continuous ringing.

Jungkook slightly clenched his jaw and then stormed out from the bedroom..

And she just sat at the bed while staring at the door until.

"F#cking stop... Don't go inside.. "

Her eyes widened hearing that voice .

"Kim Taehyung.. Stop... "

Y/n's gaze enlarged by witnessing Taehyung to entered the room while panting followed by Hazel who was glaring at him and then Jungkook who looked like he was going to kill him.

"Y/nnah.." Taehyung spoke with a long dramatic pause and then ran towards her and then hugged her.

"Are you alright..? Did this Jeon J#rk do something to you except the dirty part..? "

Y/n got startled where as her cheeks turned pink hearing Taehyung which made Jungkook to ogled at him and Hazel to gritted her teeth.

She marched towards the bed and then punched Taehyung's back which made him to groaned.

"The f#ck... What..? " He yelled at her while frowning at Hazel which made her to peered at him angrily.

"I told you not to disturb them, they must be sleeping and look we disturbed them.. "

Taehyung rolled his eyes at her words and then leaned against the headboard.

"I don't care. I would have even disturbed them if they were doing the dirty part right now.. "

Y/n's face burnt up in embarrassment where as Jungkook clenched his jaw and Hazel fisted her palms.

"You b#tch... " Hazel groaned at him which made him to innocently smiled and then looked towards Y/n.

"Aww.. Look Mrs Jeon is looking so cute while blushing but don't worry it's a top secret ,we won't tell anyone that forgetting about the party, both Mr and Mrs Jeon celebrated Jeon's success all alone in this room...in the most pleasurable way .. "

Y/n felt like burying herself on the ground alive where as both Jungkook and Hazel glared at him like they were going to chop Taehyung into pieces.

"If you didn't stop Kim Taehyung then I promise I'll throw you out of this window. " Jungkook spat making Taehyung to grinned.

"Really so desperate to be alone with your wife again Mr Jeon..? "

"Kim F#cking Taehyung... " Both Jungkook and Hazel shouted at unison making Taehyung to chuckled and then looked at Y/n who was looking down still embarrassed.

"Aww.. My Y/nnah, you don't need to feel embarrassed from anyone specially not from me because I am... "

"Because he's a brainless man whore. " Hazel uttered cutting his words making Taehyung to frowned and Jungkook to chuckled.

"Exactly, he has his brain in his knees.. "
Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jungkook's comment and placed his head on Y/n's shoulder.

"You both can route in hell but I know my Y/nnnah loves me more than both of you.....?"

A soft smile crept on Y/n's lips hearing him and then she caressed his head gently making Taehyung to beamed too and then showed his tongue to both Jungkook and Hazel.

Hazel crunched her nose at him and then sat on the other side of Y/n and then placed her head on her shoulder and held her arm.

"No.. She loves me more because I am her... "

"Guardian Witch... " Taehyung uttered chuckling making Hazel to hitted his arm and then flared her nostrils at him which made Y/n to laughed by watching her both best friends behaving like kids.

Both Taehyung and Hazel troubled each other making her smile to broadened and there stood Jungkook, who just witnessed that precious moment where she was smiling so freely and how much innocuous all 3 of their bonding was because Jungkook at that point clearly got familiar with the fact that both Hazel and Taehyung were one of the biggest reasons of her happiness and she meant alot to both of them..

After an Hour

"Wow... This penthouse is really very beautiful and not just only this place but the entire hotel.. Mr Jeon.. I am impressed.. "

Jungkook chuckled hearing Hazel who was sipping on her orange juice while scanning the entire place by sitting on the dining table .

"Thanks... " He replied serving the breakfast on the table ..

"No... Don't put sauce on my plate. I hate it.. " She spoke with her extremely widened eyes by watching him trying to put sauce on her omelette.

He smiled and then nodded at her .

"Thanks..Jun..... I mean Mr Jeon.. " Hazel spoke correcting her words because she still didn't know if it would feel appropriate to call him by his name.

"It's okay.. Hazel.. You can call me.. Jungkook.. All of you are like my family.. " Jungkook stated which made her emerald eyes to lightened up.

"Really..? "

Jungkook chuckled by watching her hyperactive self and then bobbed his head at her.

"Really... "

Hazel jumped at her seat in excitement and then spoke out of her excitement.

"Thank god, you're not cold blooded and arrogant like those heroes of wattpad.. "

His brows wiggled at her words.

"What..? "

"Umm.. Nothing you won't understand.. It's a top secret of wattpaders. " She replied cutely winking at him making him more confused until they heard that voice.

"Are my fans missing me..? "

Both Jungkook and Hazel spinned their eyes hearing Taehyung who joined the table after completing his phone call and then sat beside Hazel.

"Yeah.. You would be the last person on earth we are going to missed Mr Kim.. "

Taehyung sent a glare to Hazel hearing her comment and retorted back.

"Millions of girls wished just to get a glimpse of my handsome face Ms. Smith.. "

"Yeah you wish... Mr Handsome b#tch. "

Both Jungkook and Hazel laughed making Taehyung to annoyed.

"You both are ruthless and blind, making fun of my beautiful self.. Where is my Y/nnah. ? Only she valued my this handsome heavenly face.. Y/nnah....ooooo Y/nnnah...where are you..?"

He sang while giggling making her to sighed in disbelief.

"She went to freshen up... " Hazel told him who started chewing on strawberries.

"Wow.. These strawberries are really very tasty..The hospitality of your hotel is really good Mr Jeon.. "

Jungkook rolled his eyes hearing his comment and spoke.

"You both start eating, I'll call her.. "

Jungkook said earning a nod from Hazel and then he turned around but stopped on his track when he saw her walking out of the bedroom.

And his eyes got stucked at her who was wearing a plain black middy which was covering her below her knees. Her beautiful brown hairs were open and slightly glistening with water. Her face was totally bare where her freckles on her cheeks and her flaws were completely visible yet she was looking ethereal in his eyes .

He got totally drowned into her beautiful presence until

"You're drooling Mr Jeon, keep your mouth closed.. "

Jungkook got snapped into reality hearing Taehyung's voice and then he noticed his mouth was really parted which made him a little embarrassed.

Both Taehyung and Hazel tittered by watching Jungkook clearing his throat which made him to send a glare to both of them and then she walked towards the table.

"You're looking beautiful Y/n.. Look Tae, I told you, I select the best outfit from her wardrobe. " Hazel commented making Taehyung to nod in approval.

"Indeed... You and this dress are perfect match Y/nnah.."

Y/n smiled hearing them and then replied

"Thank you for bringing my clothes here Haze.. "

"No need, I already knew that your previous clothes must have get ripped by now after Taehyung told me that you and Jungkook were... "

Hazel stopped and her eyes widened realising what she was about to say which made Taehyung to bursted out laughing where as both Y/n and Jungkook's cheeks to turned pink.

"Oh.. My.. I am sorry guys... " Hazel apologized and then hitted Taehyung on his shoulder who was still laughing.

"This happened just because of this alien.. He put all these thoughts about you both in my mind while we drove here... " Hazel blamed pointing her finger at Taehyung who rolled his eyes.

"Yeah.. Yeah... You all are innocent babies and I am the only hoe here like Taevya... "

(A/N: *smirks in evil* )

Everyone chuckled hearing Taehyung and then Y/n looked at Jungkook who was serving breakfast on her plate

"Jungkook.. You sit.. I'll serve everyone.. " She said to him to which he shrugging his head and replied

"It's ok, you sit and I'll serve... "

"Aww.. Love birds... Stop with this sit .. sit, you both sit down and start eating because there's a 3rd world war going inside my tummy.. "

Y/n chuckled hearing Taehyung and then nodded where as Jungkook scoffed at him until he saw Y/n serving breakfast on a plate and then extended it to him with a smile which made him to smiled too and then all of them settled on their seats and started eating and conversing like a family gathering.

On the other hand, after such a longer period of time, Y/n really felt like now everything was turning like she always wanted it to be... Beautiful, happy and full of love and life..

After a Couple of weeks

Y/n came back from her work in the evening and was walking towards the door of his penthouse. From the past two weeks, she was now staying with him and they got more closer to each other , crossing the level of their expectations and now they both even started understanding each other more than before and it was her decision that now she wanted to stay with him under one roof so she requested to him which he gladly accepted and he just not only started supporting her in her work but mentally and emotionally too.

Y/n reached towards the door after finishing her work in her office more earlier because it was new year eve but they both were not able to make it with their friends because of their busy and hectic work schedules.

Y/n inserted the key for opening it because she knew that he still didn't reach home because it was still early for him to return back from his work and she knew he was working hard for his new project and its successful completion which she respected and was proud of him with her everything.

She pushed the door and got inside and then locked the door behind her. She switched on the lights of the hall and then walked towards the sofa and placed her handbag on it and went to their shared bedroom for freshen up.

After getting done with her freshen up, she came out of the room while wearing his plain white oversized shirt which covered her till her knees . She now often used to get wearing his shirts and clothes because she loved it and she knew that he liked it too because everytime she came in front of him by wearing his clothes, she could sense a glimpse of happiness in his eyes which she loved the most.

Y/n rolled her sleeves which was too big for her tiny petite arms and then she walked towards the kitchen for getting something to drink.

Inside the Kitchen

She poured some water into the glass from the jug and then drank it and placed the glass on the table and was ready to left the kitchen but stopped on her feets because something stroke her mind.

She turned around and jogged back towards the kitchen counter and then smiled because she decided to bake a vanilla cake for him as it was his favorite and she still have a couple of hours for him to come back to home so what was better than to surprised and wished him new year with his favorite flavor cake and she specially learnt it in her past for him..

So she started to make a cake for starting the new year with him with a lot of happiness, love and sweetness.

After more than an hour, Jungkook came back from his work and then entered his place after inserting the passcode. He jogged inside the hall and then opened his coat and threw it on the sofa and sat on it and started rubbing his eyes after his extremely tired and busy day at office.

He sighed heavily and then started loosing his collar buttons while removing his shoes and then his eyes fell on her handbag which was laying on the sofa which made him aware of her presence there which automatically started making his mood to lightened up until his nostrils got filled with a sudden and sweet kind of smell of food.

He got up from the sofa while opening his sleeves buttons and then straddled towards the kitchen.

Jungkook entered into his kitchen but his bare feets make no noise which didn't let her to get aware of his presence inside the kitchen with her who was totally drowned into her work.

A huge smile crept on his face by watching her standing there while back facing and doing her work with her full concentration. His entire tiredness and weariness got vanished just by getting a glimpse of her and Jungkook felt like his heart tingled by watching her wearing his shirt which were showing her exposed bare legs which made his throat to automatically started drying which he knew was definitely not a thirst for water.

Y/n , after cooling down the cake, started decorating it with strawberries ,choco chips and creams (A/N: I am feeling hungry 🙂.)

She was smiling to her own self and murmuring her favorite song while decorating her cake.

"I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more
Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that
Sweet heart of yours
And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try
If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life. ... "

She sang while beaming and completely focusing on her work but gasped terribly when she felt two arms to got wrapped around her abdomen and her entire back to got pressed against his firm yet warm body.

"I'm gonna love you.. "

Her breathing slightly increased hearing his raspy voice whispering into her ear and then gently pecked her sweet spot making her to gulped.

"So which thing dared to gain my beautiful wife's full attention to it that she didn't even noticed her husband's presence.. ? "

A soft smile appeared on her face hearing his question and then she relaxed in his arms and started completing his work which made him to buried his face into the crook of her neck making her body to tingled.

"How was your day at work...Jungkook..? "

She asked him to which felt him to rubbing his face on her neck.

"Other than missing my wife and almost going to get buried in papers and files, it was bearable.. "

Y/n chuckled slowly hearing his response but got shut when she felt him to nibbled on her weak spot.

"And now you're laughing at your husband Mrs Jeon...? " He cooed against her skin and then sensually licked the place where he digged his teeth making her breathing to increased.

"Hmm.. Then I think my little wife turned a little more bad and I guess bad girls deserves punishment .. Don't they...? "

She swallowed hardly realising the actual meaning of his words but then heard him to chuckling huskily and then pecked her ear.

"Won't you let me to taste your sweetness.. Mrs Jeon..? "

Her eyes got enlarged at his words where as her ears started heating up which didn't go unnoticed by him . He laughed more and firmed his grip around her and then licked her earlobe with his tongue.

"For now, I am talking about the cake which you have made...Mi Casa.. " He chuckled making her to frowned with his teasing which made her cheeks to turned pink.

"Won't you let me to taste it..? "

She smiled hearing him and then turned around and his heart got fluttered by watching her beautiful eyes shinning with so much happiness and a precious smile to playing on her alluring lips.

She nodded at him and then took the plate of cake from the cabinet and then extended it to him.

"I have made this for you to celebrate the new year Kookie.. "

His lips formed an alluring smile hearing her words which made him placed his palm over her head and then kissed her temple.

"Thank you so much.. "

She also beamed hearing him and then placed the cake on the counter and then took the knife from the stand . She extended it to him and spoke.

"Ok then cut it and tell me how's it..? "

He shrugged his head at his reply which made her confused until she found him to hold her hand and spoke while smiling.

"Let's cut this together because you have made this for us... " He said turning her smile widened and her heart to warmed up.

She inclined him by motioning her head and then together , hand in hand..they pressed the knife on the cake and then cutted it.

She took a piece and extended it towards his mouth and said beaming.

"Taste it and tell me.. "

He ate the cake from her hand and then looked into her cute curious eyes

"Umm... Everything is fine but the sweetness isn't enough.. "

A little pout crept on her lips in disapproval hearing him.

"What..? But I have put extra sugar to make it more sweet.. " She stated which made him to shrugged his head and then took a piece from the cake and took it towards her mouth.

"Taste it yourself then.. "

She opened her tiny pout and then ate the cake but her brows arched in confusing after consuming it.

"It tastes fine... The sweetness is... "

Her words got stucked into her mouth where as her heart beat dropped feeling him smashing his lips on her in a split second and then started sucking on her lips making her eyes to got widened and body to tingled.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her on his chest where as his mouth continued to devour her lips hungrily and then his tongue delicately entered into her slightly parted lips and started consuming her entire mouth which made her completely frozen.

He engulfed her mouth with his full satisfaction and then pulled back and smirked looking at her cute startled reaction. He again pecked her lips and then spoke.

"Now the sweetness is perfect.. "

Her eyes got bewildered where as cheeks turned red hearing his words which made him to chuckled and then pulled her more closer to him, pressing her entire body against his.

"Do you know what I wish for this new year...? "

She heard him asking her to which she motioned her head in a no which made him to smiled and then spoke.

"I want a little Y/n in my arms till this new year's end.. "

Her amber orbs looked like they were going to be out of her sockets processing his words and then she felt his warm breathing fanning on her ear.

"Jeon Jungkook wants his little beautiful heiress ....Mrs Jeon.. "

Her cheeks flushed red in embarrassment at his words but a shiver ran down her spine when she felt him to wiped the cream on her cheek with his finger which she didn't even noticed when he dipped in the cream bowl.

And her entire body heated up feeling him licking the cream on her cheek with his tongue and whispered against her skin.

"And for fulfilling my wish, I need your help.. Mrs Jeon.. So will you please do me the honor as soon as possible..? "

She lowered her eyes while blushing like a tomato which made his grin to widened and then pressed her core on his manhood which made her to gasped softly feeling his hardness down there.

"And for getting our little heiress, we need to work day and night and immensely harder.. Mrs Jeon.Y/n... "

She slowly pushed him away enduring his teasing and then tried to walk away from his hold but he had complete different plans for her which made him to again pulled her back on her place and then made her to sit on the counter while wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Not so fast Mrs Jeon Y/n, don't forget I don't like those people who gets afraid of working hard.. And I know my wife is a very courageous and hardworking woman .. " He uttered to her sensually and then gazed at her flushed face which made him to nibbled his own lower lip making her heart beat to accelerated.

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD 🔞

"And don't worry, if you don't want to work.. It's okay..

Because I will do all the hard work and you just monitor the work...." He whispered and then lifted his shirt upward at her waist which she was wearing and then softly caressed her tummy making her to arched her back.

But her breathing turned into pants when she felt his hand going inside her panties and his middle finger parted her wet folds which made her to bite her own lower lip while staring into his darken and lustful eyes.

She arched her back while pulling him more closer and nibbled her lower lip more aggressively when his finger made its way inside her making her to closed her eyes and fell her head backward in pleasure when he started moving his finger inside her.

She surrounded her both arms around his shoulder and digged her nails in his skin when he added his another finger and pushed her to her high and she screamed his name when her pleasure hitted her intensely which made him to took out his hand and her to slowly opened her eyes and looked at him breathing heavily who was smirking at her.

But her eyes got shut opened when she saw him to put his those fingers inside his mouth which were glistening with her pleasure. He seductively licked his fingers making her entire body to burnt up in temptation.

And then she found him to leaned closer to her lips and brushed his lips against her.

"My wife's sweetness is sweeter than any sweet itself.. "

Her eyes bored deeply into his which were reeking with hunger and lust for her which made her terrifyingly excited and then she found him to almost pressed his lips against her which made her to closed her eyes and waiting for him to taken over her in every possible way but instead of feeling his lips on her, she found him to breathed out into her ear.

"But now my beautiful wife has to beg me to f#ck her harder and that's her punishment for being a bad girl.. '

Y/n shut opened her eyes hearing his those words and tossed her head and looked at him shocked who was smirking at her devilishly and then pressed her drenching core against his hardened crotch making her to almost moaned in pleasure.

But then he parted himself from her making her sexually frustrated which made his smirk to turned more dark by watching the desperation and annoyance in her eyes for him.

He squeezed her left bosom making her shuddered and then he grinned and spoke.

"Till then Ha... "

But his words never got completed because she didn't let him to by slamming her lips against his and pulling him insanely closer to her and then whispered into his mouth with her almost begging voice.

"Please.. F#ck me... Harder... Jeon Jungkook..."

He felt like his body flamed up in desires and hunger hearing those words from her mouth. He grabbed her waist and cooed back into her mouth.

"With my everything.... Y/n Jeon Jungkook... "

And then almost teared apart the shirt from her body, falling its button on the floor with a jiggles and then did the same with his own shirt and threw it away from his body.

He hurriedly opened his pants along with his boxers without detaching his mouth from her . He removed his clothes from his body and then ripped her panties out from her making her to slightly hissed feeling his roughness.

But her body got melted into him when he positioned himself at her entrance and with no warning, slammed himself inside her in one go which made her to moaned during their kiss loudly.

And their bodies burnt up in ecstasy when he started ramming inside her harder without being tender this time which made her eyes to got filled with pleasurable tears because his tenderness had made her insane but his roughness had made her to forget her own existence and turned into a maniac who started craving him more desperately.

She wrapped her legs around his waist more and scratched his back while whimpering against his lips as his pace turned unmerciful and ruthless making her to clenched around him terribly..

She moaned his name feeling her pleasure again rising up inside her stomach which made him to twitched inside her as hitting on her every right spot making her to teared up enduring that overwhelming sensation which ran across her whole body..

And then with a forceful and strong thrust, both of their bodies broke down into one another making them to got drowned into each other..

They both hugged each other securely while breathing heavily . She closed her eyes and placed her head on his shoulder and tried to calm herself down from her high until she found him to slightly broke the hug and then looked into her beautiful amber gaze with a smile on his face.

"Happy new year.. Mi casa... "

Her eyes lightened up hearing his wish which she returned back by again kissing him and whispering during their kiss.

"Happy new year to you too my Kookie.. "

He smiled and then kissed her back and then picked her up by wrapping her legs around his torso and then walked towards their bedroom and again let their souls to got collided with each other along with their bodies to the extent that they forgot from where their love started and hate ended..

Next Morning

Both Y/n and Jungkook dressed up in perfectly professional outfits with matching colors because they had a meeting about their shared project together in his company . So, they both went to his company and then attended the meeting which went perfectly alright..

And after getting done with their meeting , everybody left and she was about to left too but he stopped her by holding her in his arms while wrapping his arms around her waist and looking into her beautiful eyes.

"And where are you going... Ms. Kim..? "

Y/n smiled hearing his whining voice and then surrounded her arms around his neck.

"I have to go to my work.. Mr Jeon because our meeting is done here.. " She replied to which he shrugged his head and then pecked her lips

"Not so soon.. I am hungry.... "

Her eyes widened processing his words which made him to chuckled and then rubbed his nose bridge against her.

"Don't worry, right now for the food because it's almost lunch time but I won't mind having my sweetest desert... "

She playfully hitted his chest making him to laughed and then kissed her cheek.

"Let's go and have lunch together.. "

She smiled and nodded and with that both of them left the meeting room making it completely empty.

Both Jungkook and Y/n was walking towards his private cabin but after maintaining the rational distance between each other because they still hadn't publicly announced their relationship to the outside world and hadn't even let that thing to bother each other.

They were marching towards their destination where in their way, Y/n saw his employees and staff bowing at him respectfully which made her beyond happy by watching the respect everyone was giving him and his success which was shinning in his aura which she forever wanted ...

A sweet smile crept on her face which she hide in front of everyone but she got startled when someone got bumped into her.

Y/n gasped where the person who bumped with her also flinched and dropped all the papers on the floor, she was holding in her hands.

"Sorry, sorry... Please... "

Y/n heard that girl to bowing at her without looking at her and then started collecting the papers from the floor which made Y/n to also kneeled down and started gathering the papers for her where as Jungkook also crouched down and helped her.

After grabbing the papers, that girl took her face upward in order to thank both of them but her eyes widened by witnessing her boss helping her. She immediately got up and bowed at him.

"G... Good afternoon Mr Jeon.. "

Both Jungkook and Y/n also stood up and then he replied.

"Afternoon... "

And he looked towards Y/n and asked her.

"Are you alright..? "

Y/n nodded at him, assuring him but got startled when she heard the words of that girl.

"Y/n mam...? "

Y/n trailed her eyes towards that girl and got confused by watching the shock in her eyes after seeing her.

"Yes Ms... " She replied which made that girl beyond happy making Jungkook and Y/n to more confused.

"Mam.. I was searching for you from that day when you helped me in our cafeteria and then caught that person Mr Seong red handed.. "

Y/n's eyes slightly widened hearing her and then a smile formed on her face when she recalled it was that same girl whom that Seong was humiliating in the cafeterias that day when she came to meet Jungkook.

"Mam.. I really really want to thank you for that day. I am grateful to you that you were present there with me that day otherwise who knows where I must have been struggling to got a job by now.. Thank you...thank you so much..."

Her smile widened hearing her and then she replied.

"It was not your mistake and you should never pay for something which you never did... "

Jungkook wordlessly heard her each and every word.

"And I believe each and every person deserves to get respected and has every right to live with his or her dignity no matter what... "

His heart clutched in his chest realising even after knowing that Y/n would never harm someone's self-respect, if she did that thing to him then there must be some strong and firm reason which he never tried to understand but just blamed her all these years.

"Thank you.. Thank you so much once again mam.. "

Y/n nodded at that girl smiling which made her to bowed at her and then Jungkook and then she left.

Y/n turned towards Jungkook only to found him already staring at her silently which made her to smiled and said.

"Shall we go.. ? I am very hungry Mr Jeon.. "

He also smiled back and then with a nod, they both went towards his private cabin.

After getting done with their lunch, he still didn't let her to go instead persuaded her to stay which she accepted.

And then she was sitting on the sofa while caressing and massaging his head which he had put on her lap and they both conversing.

"So the conclusion is Hazel also likes Tae...? "

Y/n heard him asking who had closed his eyes and was enjoying her massage which made her to beamed

"She still didn't completely accepted it yet but I can see it in her eyes that she do love his company alot.. "

Jungkook chuckled hearing her and responded.

"And who wouldn't, after all our charming and handsome Tae is best at everything he does.. "

Y/n also smiled hearing him and continued to caress his head until their beautiful moment got broken down with the ringing of his phone.

He opened his eyes and then picked his phone from the table in front of the sofa and then his brows got wiggled by watching the caller I'd. He got up and sat on sofa which made her confused by watching the sudden change in his reaction but her body got frozen at her place hearing that name from his mouth.

"Mr Park... " Jungkook spoke looking at his phone and then picked it up.

"Hello... "

Y/n heard him speaking on the phone but she got startled when she heard him to got up from his seat and spoke getting terribly tensed up.

"What...? Don't worry please she will be alright.. I am coming there... " He uttered and then hung up his call which made her to stand up too and asked him still befuddled.

"Jungkook what happened...? "

Jungkook sighed heavily hearing his question but his answer made her to feel like her soul got shrugged inside her body.

"Mrs Park got a heart attack and her condition is really very critical.. "

Hey babies, hope you all are doing fine and enjoyed this update and now buckled up your seats because this ff is going to reach its destination soon which means the truth is now about to come in front of everyone so stay tuned for it.

And yes a question for all you, how many of you likes and prefers reading YouTube fan fictions because I am currently planning about writing a oneshot there but don't worry only a one shot. I'll continue to write my stories here in this platform.. So tell me about your opinions.

And yes likeicarebruh happiest b'day dear, may you get blessed with the most beautiful and precious things in the world.

Till then

Love you, Take care💜

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

16.3K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
393K 15.3K 37
He leaned his face dangerously closer to her pinning her both wrists tightly beside her head on bed, she closed her eyes tightly feeling his body wei...
48.1K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...