TERA MERA RAABTA❤ (completed)

By daydreamer7196

UNDER VERY SLOW EDITING!! This book was earlier titled as 'Story of two Strangers: from Friends to Soulmates❤... More

Author's Note!
Characters
♡Dream and Her♡
♡Ms. Sweet Voice♡
♡My wish is you♡
♡Marriage or Problem?♡
♡Ms.Yellow Suit & Mr.Handsome♡
♡Friendship♡
♡Sahab aur Sahiba♡
♡Drive♡
♡Shopping♡
♡Mr. and Mrs. Jindal (1)♡
♡Mr. and Mrs. Jindal (2)♡
♡After Wedding♡
♡First Day♡
♡Arrival♡
♡Liking Each Other♡
♡Baby♡
♡Realizations ♡
♡The Moment♡
♡The Night♡
♡Last Day♡
♡Vachan on Duty♡
♡Lunch♡
♡The meeting♡
♡Feelings♡
♡Feelings 2.0♡
♡Morning and planning Date♡
♡Date♡
♡Hubby and Wifey♡
♡Dream and Love♡
♡Back To Her♡
♡Mera Pyaar Ho Tum♡
♡Cute Banter♡
♡Evil Eye♡
♡Christmas Party♡
♡Christmas Party 2.0♡
♡Happy Life♡
♡Nominated♡
♡A Issue?♡
♡Award Function♡
♡His Birthday♡
♡The Party♡
♡Yash♡
♡Nightmare♡
♡Broken♡
♡Judaiyaan♡
♡Don't Leave Me...Please♡
♡He is Back♡
♡Sorry♡
♡Will You...?♡
Changes!
♡Wedding♡
♡The New Addition♡
♡Cologne and Cake♡
♡Happy Moments♡
♡Those 9 Months♡
Thank You!
♡Bonus Chapter♡

♡Epilogue♡

185 14 5
By daydreamer7196

Happy reading ❤

Akshat's POV 

"Kapadia get me the file of Mr.Kapoor" I instructed him coming out of the meeting room as he was walking behind me with the notes of the meeting..

"Ok AJ" he said...

"AJ, here.. the file" he said handing me the file I asked for as I sat in my cabin..

"Anything else AJ?" He asked 

"No..you can leave" I dismissed him and busied myself with the file..

As I was reading the file, I felt like I am forgetting something and suddenly I couldn't concentrate on anything but the important work I might be forgetting..

"What am I forgetting?" 

"Think akshat" 

I whispered to myself and then my phone rang..

I see the caller and then it hits me..

Shit!

So this is what I was forgetting..

Today is the first day of kindergarten for my princess, my Ayesha and in morning guddan asked me if we could drop her together to which I happily agreed but said that I will be coming after this meeting which is not long and now it totally slipped out of my mind..

"Hello babes" I said extra sweetly picking up the phone.

"Don't 'babe' me Jindal sahab..Aren't you forgetting something Mr. Husband.." her voice came from other side..

"I am not forgetting anything wifey as I am already on my way" I said walking out of my cabin to the elevator..

"Too bad we are already on our way to school..guess someone is losing the bet" she said and I could tell she is smiling..thinking this a smile automatically came on my face but soon it fades away as I remembered the bet..

We bet that if I came on time then I will get whatever I want from her and if not then either I will sleep on couch or she will sleep with Ayesha for one week..basically no cuddles, no kisses and....nothing for one week..

"I do remember wifey..and the one who will reach school late will lose the bet.." I said sitting in the car and signing driver to drive as fast as he can to the school..

"Let's see.." she said and hung up..

Looking out of the window my thoughts went to how my life changed..

The day she fell in my arms for the very first time..the expression on her face..her eyes tightly closed..i can never forget those moments.. and then for the first time I looked into those eyes as she opened them slowly and was lost into them..The day we became friends and she solved the 'problem of marriage'..the way she fits in my arms is like we are two pieces of puzzles..meant for each other..

We literally laugh when we remember that at one time we both thought that this marriage our relationship is just for sometime and then our ways would be parted but see the game of destiny..we are here today..inseparable..who knew that guddan is the girl of my dream..my ms.sweet voice..

The day she came in Jindal bhawan..that house became home..jindals life changed completely..the boring breakfast or dinner became our family time..the lunch time is the time I wait for in the office just because sometimes guddan visit..the house which was filled with silence or just some talks now is the home full of laughter and craziness..

Mei toh kya koi bhi nahi soch sakta ab guddan ke bina..

I love her so much..she simply completes me..she gave me the most wonderful gift, our princess, our daughter, our Ayesha..

Talking about Ayesha, I can't forget the day I hold her for the first time..the way she wrapped her small hand around my finger..the feelings cannot be described..she was so tiny, so delicate that I thought I would hurt her and now my baby has grown up that she is going to a school..the moment she laughs..the first time she crawled..the first time she walked holding my finger.. the first word she said was 'dadda', not clearly but yeah it was like'da-da'..she is definitely dadda's princess and why not..she is just like guddan..a mini guddan..the way she came running to me singing 'dadda' when I return back home from office..I just love my princess..she and guddan are the source of my euphoria..

My thoughts came to halt as the car came to halt as we have reached the school..

I came out of the car and saw the ones I was just thinking about..

A smile automatically came on my face but soon the look on Guddan's face rubbed the reality on my face that I have lost the bet..

"So finally dadda showed up" Guddan said smirking as I lift Ayesha in my arms..

"Sorry princess..dadda got stuck in some work" I said to Ayesha kissing her cheeks..

"It's ok dadda..you are not that late" she said playing with my tie..

"Ok, so dadda got late today but princess shouldn't get late on her first day..right?" I said putting her down and kneeling down to her height..

"Yes dadda" she said smiling..

"All the best my baby and remember you are not just dadda's princess..you are dadda's strong princess..if anyone troubles you then just p-" 

"Jindal sahab" guddan said warningly..

"Don't teach my Ashu any violence.." she said 

"Your Ashu? She is my daughter also and she should know that she is strong and no one can trouble or bully her" I said 

"But that doesn't mean that she would go and punch anyone" she said 

"Offo! Hey lord krishna..yeh donno phir shuru" Ayesha said putting her hand on her forehead and shaking her head..

My princess is just 5 years old?

"Chalo daadi amma.. ab jao aur dhyaan rakhna" guddan said ruffling her hairs..

"Aur aap donno fighting-fighting mat karna..byeeeee" she said and waving her hand she ran towards her class singing a bye to us..

I stood up and turn towards guddan..

"Toh Mr.husband.." guddan said walking..

"Kya wifey" I said walking beside her..

"That bet.." she smirked..

"Ohh that bet..but I don't think so I have lost it.." I said 

"How? You were late.." 

"Nope.. princess said that I was not that late" 

"But you were late..let it be just few minutes" 

"This is not fair.." I said 

"It is..you were late..now-" 

"Waisa khuch bhi nahi hoga wifey" I said 

"Theek hai mat sona couch pe..mei Ashu ke paas so jaungi" 

"I can also sleep with Ashu and 'you' and if you didn't listen I will put you on my shoulder and next moment.. you know" I said smirking and winking at her..

"Besharam" she mumbled 

"I have heard that wifey and you can say that aloud because I am..for you" I said smiling playfully..

"Aapko sunane le liye hi bola tha..ab chup chap chalo" she said 

"Ok ok..as you wish" I said 

"I will drive myself you take that car to home" I said to driver sitting down on the driver seat..

Guddan sat down beside me..

"Toh kaha wifey?" I asked driving..

"Aise puch rahe ho jaise hum long drive pe jaa rahe hai" she said 

"And what if we are" I said

"Haha..good joke..don't you have to go to office my dear husband" she said 

"Ohh Shit! Woh toh bhul hi gaya..ki aaj ek bahut important kaam hai" I said 

"Toh..drive pe kisi aur din chalenge abhi aap office jaayiye aur mujhe hospital drop kar dena" she said 

And I immediately applied the break..

"What the hell? Hospital? Are you okay guddan? Why didn't you told me if you are sick? Ohh God!" I said rather I should say I blabbered..

"Jindal sahab..mujhe khuch nahi hua hai.." she said 

"Toh phir hospital..kyu?" 

"Mujhe ek baar aunt se milna hai" she said 

"Tumhe bas..Pata hai darr gaya tha mei" I said

"Khuch nahi hua hai..aur jab aap ho toh kaise khuch ho sakta hai" she said 

"Woh toh hai..par tumhara khuch nahi ho sakta..yeh nahi bol sakti thi ki you have to meet aunt.." 

"Ok sorry..ab chale" 

"Hmm"..

......

"I will pick you and Ayesha..okay?" I told her

"Okay..bye.." she said 

"Say my hello to aunt and take care" 

"Ok and you too" she said and I drove from there.....

♡♡♡♡♡

Guddan's POV 

(At night)

I helped kaki and aditi in kitchen after dinner and went towards my room and find it empty..

Ashu ke room mei honge..

I move towards Ayesha's room and stopped at the door as I saw them..

Ashu is laying down on bed, a blanket covering her and jindal sahab is sitting beside her telling her a story while caressing her hairs..

I leaned on the door frame watching the duo with a big smile..

My life lines and one more is gonna add too..

So talking about these two cuties..

I just thank God for sending them in my life..

My husband. My love. My Jindal Sahab.. kya bolu mei? He is as sweet as ice cream and as cold as ice..he is such a caring person and has the biggest heart..ab Mr.husband I am gonna annoy you once again for nine months..I know I was impossible sometimes but he never complaint.. he is a great husband and he is the best-est father..

His and ashu's bond....hayee! nazar na lage kisi ki bhi..

I think sometimes that what if that day dad wouldn't have come and I would have marry that..yash..

Nahi..mood kharab nahi karna uska naam lekar.. destiny ne mujhe Jindal sahab se milwaya aur bas mere liye woh sab khuch hai..

Talking about my Ashu. My Ayesha..She is definitely dadda's princess..me and jindal sahab argued and bet that what she would say first and this traitor got very happy seeing her mom lose the bet saying dadda..whole day clapping and giggling she sang 'da-da'..

But the next day, she wake me up saying 'maa' and patting my cheeks.. I remember how I woke up with a jolt hearing her and peppered kisses on her face to which she giggled loudly.. 

I remember the night when she got fever for the first time..Jindal Sahab was panicking and me too but remain calmed.. we two were so worried as she cried whole night that time..

Time flies, and it's today.. sometimes it feels like I came in this house..Jindal sahab came in my life and it's just about yesterday..

Pata bhi nahi chala kab hume aur Jindal sahab ko 7 saal ho gaye ek saath..

Yaad hai kaise shaadi waale din mei pareshan thi yeh soch kar yeh rishta pata nahi 7 saal bhi chalega ya nahi aur ab dekho 7 saal kya yeh rishta toh 7 janmo tak aise hi rahega..

I came out of my thoughts as I felt arms wrapped around my waist..

"What are you thinking about Mrs.guddan akshat jindal" Jindal sahab asked keeping his chin on my shoulder..

"You" I said smiling..

"Not a new thing" he said 

"How?" I asked turning around and keeping my hands on his chest as his hold tightens pulling me towards him..

"Because I have such a effect on my beautiful wifey that she thinks about me all day" he said smirking..

"That's for you too hubby" I whispered in his ear huskily making circles on his chest with my finger..

"You will regret this teasing wifey" he whispered back smirking as his hands which were on my back moves lower..

"Anyways..let's go to our room..I want to tell you something" I said smiling..

"Okayy!"....

"Now, sahiba..what it is?" He asked closing the door as I sat down on bed..

"Want to ask you something.." I said keeping my hand on my stomach..

"And what it is?"

"Are you ready?" 

"For what?" 

"For handling your wife's impossible mood swings and crazy cravings and demands for nine months again?"  I asked smiling..

"Okay.." he nodded but I think he registered my words later as after two minutes he hugged me..sorry jumped on me and hugged me tightly..due to this I fell on the bed with my back touching it and my dear husband hovering me..

"You are serious na?" He asked 

"Yes.." I nodded..

"Ohh God (peck) thank you (peck) I love you so much (peck) you are the source of (peck) my euphoria (peck) jaan (peck).." he said peppering kisses on my face making me giggle..

"That's why you went to meet aunt today?" He said..

"Yes..I had a doubt and today aunt confirmed me.." 

"How long?" He asked

"5 weeks" I said 

He moved south and kissed my belly..

"Dadda..loves you my baby.." and he kissed again..

He got off me as we heard the opening of door..

We know it's Ashu..

I  sat up and saw my princess there with her teddy bear in one hand and rubbing her eyes with other like she was scared and crying..

"What happened my princess? Why are you crying?" Jindal sahab asked her as he  moved towards her and lifted her up in his arms..

"Boo-boo" she said 

It's because of the horror movie she saw with vachan and vansh (Vachan and aditi's son) today..

I have told her not to watch it.. she will get scared but no she loves her chachu more than her mumma.. and that guy also will never change..

"Let's go we will do dishoom-dishoom of the boo-boo..then he will ran away..okay?" Jindal sahab said 

"Okay" she said.

"Mumma..I just come after doing dishoom-dishoom of the boo-boo" she said 

"Okay my baby" and then they both went outside...

After some good 5 minutes, they returned with Ashu smiling triumphantly..

"Mumma" she ran to me..

"You know..humne aise kiya...phir aise.." she said punching and kicking in air..

"Itni saari dishoom-dishoom ki?" I asked in a childish tone..

"Haa..aur boo-boo bhaag gaya" she said nodding..

"Woh darr gaya Ayesha se" she said laughing..

"Haa..meri Ashu hai hi itni strong" I said and she nodded..

"Mumma" 

"Haa" 

"Can I sleep with you and dadda today?" She asked cutely tilting her head..

"Haa baby.." I said lifting her in my lap..

"But first we have something to tell you?" Jindal sahab said sitting beside us..

"Kya dadda" she asked 

"You are going to have a younger sibling.." Jindal sahab said 

"Okay" she nodded but after 2 minutes she jumped off my lap..

"Hey lord krishna..Mera bhai ya behen aane waala hai!!" She shouted jumping..

"Haa" We said 

"Lekin woh kaha hai? Aur woh kab aayega? Aur woh mera bhai hai ya behen?.." She bombarded us with her questions 

"Ek-Ek karke ashu.." I said and she nodded shutting up

"So answering your questions..your sibling will come after 9 months and you will get to know then only that the baby is a boy or girl" I said..

"Itne months baad?" She asked cutely showing her nine fingers..

"Yes" I nodded

"Par woh kaha hai? Kya mei dekh sakti hu usse?" She asked..

"The baby is here for next 9 months" before I could say anything Jindal sahab said putting her little hand on my belly..

"Baby is in mumma's tummy?" She asked 

"Yes..baby is very small right now..mumma will feed baby for 9 months..then he or she will grow and come to Ashu after 9 months" I said 

"Ohh..par mumma woh aa-" Jindal sahab stopped her from asking the next question..

"Princess ab na aapko ek bahut important kaam karna hai" he said 

"Kaisa kaam?" 

"Aapko mumma aur baby ki care karni hai.." 

Protective mode ON..

"Par kaise?" 

"Aapko mumma ko pareshan nahi karna..work no.1" 

"Ayesha pareshan nahi karti" she said cutely

"Haa..nahi karti woh.." I nodded

"Acha Ok.. 2nd is that you will make sure that mumma takes full rest and she doesn't do much work..okay?" Jindal sahab said 

"Okay..I will not let mumma do much work" she said showing a thumbs up..

My babyyy..my Ashu.. 

"And you will also make sure that mumma eats enough food" Jindal sahab said 

"Okay..I will feed mumma myself like mumma feeds me" she said cutely..

Aww my Ashu.. my princess..

I lift her up in my lap and kissed her cheeks and forehead..

"You are a great daughter and will be a great sister" I said to which she smiled widely..

"Yes" she said and then she kissed my cheeks..

"I love you mumma" 

Then she got of my lap and kissed my Stomach..

"Love you baby..come soon..I can't wait.." and then she hugged me tightly..

Mera bacha..

"All love to mumma and baby..nothing to dadda" Jindal sahab fake pouted..

"Offo dadda! You are such a kid..come..mumma and Ayesha will give a big, tight, long hug" she said breaking the hug with me..

Puri daadi amma hai yeh ladki..

"Meri princess" he said moving towards us and soon we all three in a big family hug..

My family..my love..my life..

"I love you jaan" Jindal sahab said pecking my forehead..

"I love you too Jindal sahab" 

"No love you for Ayesha.." Ashu pouted..

"Arre..aise kaise" Jindal sahab said lifting her in his arms..

I put my hands on his hands and looked at Jindal sahab signing him..

He nodded and we both looked at Ashu..

"We Love You Princesss!!" We said together and kissed her together on both the cheeks..

"Ayesha loves mumma and Dadda too..very very much" she said opening her arms wide showing how much she loves us..

"Aur" she said coming out our hold..

She signed Jindal sahab to kneel down and signed me to look down.. 

"We will say love you to baby too saath mei" she said 

And we smiled..

"1..2...3.." she counted as she kept mine, Jindal sahab's and her hand on my stomach..

"We love you babyy!" We said together..

THIS IS US..TOGETHER..ALWAYS WITH EACH OTHER..ALWAYS FOR EACH OTHER..

HIM, I , OUR PRINCESS AND OUR BABY..

AKSHAT JINDAL, GUDDAN JINDAL , AYESHA JINDAL AND THE NEW MEMBER...

♡♡♡♡♡♡

THE END!!

A HAPPY ENDING OF JINDALS..😉❤

TERA MERA RAABTA ❤

A STORY OF TWO SOULS..FROM STRANGERS TO ETERNAL LOVERS..❤

...........

A/N

So...

First of all, hope the chapter was good..hope you liked it..hope I gave a nice ending😅..

Second...

Like what should I say..😐

This book ends here..🥲😢

Hope you all liked it..😣

I am gonna miss my akshan and my lovely readers a lot...🤧😣🥲

Time to say bye-byes..not only me, Akshan will miss all of you..
Thank you for choosing 'TERA MERA RAABTA❤' as one of your reads.. now, you are free to remove it from your reading list/library..😅😆
Do tell me what was your favorite part in the story..😁❤

And guys, honestly I will tell you that I felt very low about this book at sometimes..but your lovely comments and votes encouraged to write more..☺🥺❤

First I thought that I will wrap this book soon but didn't thought that this journey with you all will go upto around 60 parts..😅❤💙

Honestly, I was doubtful about this book and I was doubtful when I was writing 'I AM YOURS..ALWAYS'.. but thanks to you guys for showing this much love and enhancing both the journeys..❤💙🥺☺

Last time requests,

Comments and votes 😁

Smile Always😊

Spread love 💙

LOVE YA ALL..❤

GOOD BYE! 

TAKE CARE..STAY SAFE..

YOU AND YOUR SMILES ARE HELLA PRECIOUS..💙

~Author 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 162 19
[𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 -1] "𝑇𝑜 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒�...
28.9K 2.4K 31
"Who are you?" At first, I thought he was just being silly. But as I stared at him for a couple of minutes, I could see he wasn't joking or pulling m...
First Ishq By Virthi

General Fiction

3.6K 232 31
Indian Version [Duet Book 1] ~ Ansh Malhotra A prodigy student since a tender age, Ansh had been at the top of his school and continued to be the top...
2.8M 159K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...