A Crusader in Eragon

By neetnooter

you guys all know the crusader story by @emilemil865... if ya don't then go read it, but this here is my rend... More

Thanks God
NEXT TIME
Andy Burns a tree down and learns magic
Ultimate Spell
Training
Mana Crystals And a Taco
Money and School
Sonic Booms And Fighting a Dragon.
Multiplayer
Soon...
Deus Vult!
A few drinks and the moon gets a makeover
A powerup and a crew
A Talk With the Devil, and a Failure
I Did What? Oh Hey Alex, FUCK YOU
The Trials Begin, For Everyone.
Trial 2 Got... Intense
Q&A, for me and you.
Coming Home And Torturing Jaune
Finishing Jaune Off And a Date
And You Get a Thing, And You Get a Thing, AND YOU GET A THING
The Reveal, and Goodbyes
Streetracing, And Adoption.
MORE DNA, Also Let's go Fuck up Weiss's Dad
This is Gonna Take a lot of Explaining
Backstory and Fucking Aizen up
Welcome Home! (Short Fun, And Stupid. But Cannon)
Well... Goodbye
Wait an Update? NEET LIED TO YOU ALL!
Can I Keep Them?
Hello Class!
Hey Kids Wanna See a Dead Body?
Snapping to Another Reality
Time for a Swim
A one Armed Dude Causes Chaos at Camp Half-Blood
Magical Shed Breaks Reality
Andy Gets a Quest to Visit his Brother
Bullshit Powerups and a Movie Night
ARM YOURSELF ANDY!
Training Time... Again.
Well Then...
The end, for Real This Time.

Murder Child and New Universe

126 7 18
By neetnooter

Andy was kind of surprised. The first person to raise their hand was Weiss, followed immediately by Faux jumping in the air with a cheer.

Faux: I have waited SO LONG to hear those words.

Andy laughed, and everyone else showed their agreement.

Weiss: So how are we gonna do this?

Andy: We split into teams, Weiss, Faux, and I will take a walk straight through the front door to have some personal time with papa Schnee. The rest of you will individually attack labor camps and free anyone there. Is this illegal? Yes. Did God tell me to? Not yet. Are we gonna do it anyways? Yep.

Yang raised her hand

Andy: Blonde bombshell in the back.

Yang: Why you Weiss and Faux?

Andy: Because I want to, and these two have more personal issues with the family.

Powder: What about me?

Andy: Good question. Uhh, who wants to take Powder?

Jaune, surprisingly, raised his hand.

Andy: Alright, that reminds me, I have a present for you Jaune. Check your inventory.

Jaune opened up his inventory, and saw some armor. Not just any armor, the crusader spartan armor. He equipped it without hesitation.

Andy: So that's what it looks like.

It was white with red markings, like that of a templar's cloth. The helmet was modified to be in the shape of a bucket helm. Overall? Badass.

Andy: I also have something else, a modified shoulder mounted minigun. It has a manual option, so just put Powder on your shoulder, and let her go crazy.

The mount came up, It had a little seat and everything. Powder was unreasonably excited and immediately jumped on Jaune's shoulder. She tested out the rotation, and found that the only thing stopping the rotation was Jaune's head, meaning she was confined to the left side.

Andy: And now that you two are ready to put the fear of god into anyone you fight, lets get going.

And so they were off. The Railjack was ludicrously fast, especially when in orbit. They got to atlas in about ten minutes. And when they were approaching the city, they were intercepted by a couple of Atlas warships. Somehow they made radio contact.

Ironwood: Identify yourself.

Andy: This is the Daten Shi of The Fallen, let us pass or incur the wrath of God Irondick.

Ironwood: Turn back now and we will not engage you, we have you outnumbered 1000 to 1.

Andy: Now that's just unfair.

Ironwood: Turn back, last chance.

Andy: Fuck off.

Ironwood: You were warned.

Andy turned his intercom on.

Andy: Nora, Nova, Ace! We are about to get into a firefight with the entire Atleasian fleet, get yourselves to stations! The rest of you get to the slingshot, we are launching you to your location!

Andy turned the intercom off and then focused on the fight, Atlas had been tearing into them for the entire thing and they had dented the shields a bit. Oh well.

Andy: Hey bro, pull up all the locations

[seven locations found, not including the manor.]

Andy: Convenient, who's in the slingshot?

[Jaune and Powder.]

Andy: Aim at the biggest one and fire, full force.

[Aimed and ready.]

Andy: Fire.

They continued this process until it was just Weiss and Faux, so Andy turned the party chat on.

Andy: Alright you two, we do not have the time for two more shots, you are going together.

Faux: Alright.

Weiss: I do suppose I understand, though I am not exactly happy about it.

Andy: Oh yeah, Weiss check your stat screen at some point, it's a bit of a present from me.

Weiss: Wha-

Andy: FIRE!

Weiss: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Andy switched his comms to the ship comms and was greeted quite pleasantly.

Nova: 56!

Nora: 57!

Ace: 78.

Andy: What?

Ace: These two started a competition to see who could sink the most ships.

Andy: Well then it's time I sweep the floor.

Andy pressed a button and hundreds of tiny missiles flew from the Railjack, each disabling one ship.

Andy: 325.

Ace: This is why I told them it was a bad idea, pilot has the best toys.

Andy: Ace? Press the button to your left.

Ace did, and a massive lazar fired from the front of the Railjack, cleaving a frigate in half.

Andy: That is big Bessie, use her wisely.

–Meanwhile, with Jaune–

Jaune was scared, not of any of the enemies he was facing, no they were childsplay to him. He was terrified of the small child on his shoulder. She was an absolute killing machine, he elected to just use his shield to protect her and move to position her shots. He did use some Witcher signs to knock them down every now and then, but he had yet to even draw his sword.

Jaune: Having fun Powder?

Powder: Oh yeah, I just keep shooting and they keep falling, you think this thing will run outta ammo?

Jaune: Yeah, eventually, for now have fun, you just used about half the ammo.

Powder: OK!

So the gunning down continued. There weren't even this many grunts at the mine to begin with, they had called for backup, and apparently that meant most of the grunts under the SDC jurisdiction. Jaune's thinking was interrupted by the sound of clicking. He looked to his left and saw that Powder had finally run out of ammunition.

Jaune: You out?

Powder: Yeah, are we gonna be ok?

Jaune: Oh yeah, just watch.

Jaune drew his sword, slowly, menacingly. Once he had drawn it, he held it in a reverse grip, and slammed it into the ground, sending a shockwave that pushed the enemies back just a little. He then pulled it out of the ground, and pointed it at the oncoming horde in a challenge.

Jaune: Surrender and live, or fight and die.

The enemies looked at each other and shrugged, continuing their charge.

Jaune: Wrong choice.

He cut the first one's head clean off, continuing in an absolute fury of sword, shield, and magic. He absolutely annihilated them. Before long he was standing in a field surrounded by corpses.

Powder: Holy shit.

Jaune: Language.

Powder: We just killed hundreds of people and you're worried about me swearing?

Jaune: Fair.

–With Pyrrha–

Pyrrha was kind of bored. She was absolutely destroying the enemies, all it took was using her polarity and slamming them all together. But after a bit, she actually met a good opponent. It was a skinny girl, wearing civilian clothes and no weapon.

Bitch: So, the mighty Pyrrha Nicos. My name is Ann, Anno ying bichh.

Pyrrha: Your name is annoying bitch?

Bitch: Fuck you.

Pyrrha Threw her shield at the bitch, who actually managed to dodge. After about a minute, the bitch was on the ground, covered in cuts and bruises and very much so unconscious.

Pyrrha: That was boring... wonder how the others are doing.

To summarize, Blake was an invisible menace, Ruby scared the ever living shit out of them with her new weapon and armor. Lee went full necromancer and resurrected everyone he killed as a shadow soldier. Ren dominated them with his new weapons, and Weiss and Faux were about to make it to the manor, let's see how that's going.

–At the manor–

Cline was going about his duties, cleaning the courtyard when something crashed into the ground in front of him. When the dust settled Weiss and Faux were standing there.

Weiss: Go ahead and take the rest of the day Cline.

Cline nodded and left, then the Dubious Duo made their ways through the hallway, and kicked the door down.

Jaques: HOLY FUCK!

Weiss: Shut it old man, we are here to inform you of the imminent demise of your empire.

Jaques: What?

Weiss: Oh yeah, since the Grimm are gone, we no longer need so much dust. The council would have taken too long so me and my friends decided to destroy you ourselves.

Jaques:...

Weiss: Well?

Jaques: Please don't hurt me.

Weiss: I won't, Faux here however?

Faux: Sup, bastard?

Weiss: Has absolutely no problems hurting you. Don't worry, he won't kill you... probably.

And with that, Weiss left the room. Leaving her father at the mercy of her now good friend Faux.

–About ten minutes later–

Faux left the room with a happy look on his face, ignoring the screams of the man he had just tortured.

Weiss: Thank you. I don't think I could have done that myself.

Faux: No problem ice queen, You just owe me a drink.

Weiss: I suppose I'll humor that. So what did you do?

Faux Pointed at his back with his thumb.

Faux: Gave him the same scar he gave me.

Weiss: I always wondered how you got that.

Faux held up an empty syringe.

Faux: I also made him what he most hates, courtesy of Andy.

Weiss: Oh now that is ev-

Weiss fell over, clutching her head. Faux rushed over to help her, but could do nothing but hold her to prevent her from hurting herself. After a minute, it passed and Weiss had grown two ears on top of her head, identical to Faux's save for their white color.

Weiss: What happened?

Faux: I think that what I gave him affected you too. Don't worry, it just made you a faunus.

Weiss: Well I can't say I'm that mad about it.

Just then the Railjack crashed through the building, stopping right where they were, and Andy broadcast his voice out.

Andy: Get in, we are leaving! We destroyed Atlas's fleet and Irondick is pissed, he has been trying to nuke us for the past twenty minutes!

Faux and Weiss hurried aboard and they immediately flew full throttle out of there.

Andy: Hey bro, take us away!

[Where?]

Andy: Randomize, just GO!

A portal opened up and they went flying through full force, and crashed right into someone.

Ichigo: FUCK!

Andy: Oh shit, well I think I know where we went, I would recognize that theme song anywhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 2.8K 200
This story was inspired by something that I read on Fanfiction.net by Nan the Keyblade Master. It gave me some cool ideas to use, and well, I feel li...
3.5K 76 10
Attention! The book may contain some religious references that perhaps don't match how it is portrayed in real life. It may or may not offend some of...
121K 1.9K 34
[HEAVY SPOILERS FOR HONKAI IMPART 3RD STORY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED]So there has been a lot of watching the multiverse fanfics but close to none are abo...
38.3K 312 17
*I OWN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING* this fic is based on an arcs grail by echoking74, so read that before this, other than that self explanatory https://www...