My spy [Completed] #1

By LitaYuasa22

A Taekook FF Where Jungkook and Taehyung are rival spies. What will happen when Taehyung and Jungkook are eac... More

Introductions
Chapter 1 (Edited?)
Chapter 2 (Edited?)
BEAUTIFUL COVER❤❤❤
Chapter 3 (Edited?)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 10/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
Chapter 11 (Edited-ish?)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21 (Vers. 2)
Epilogue

Chapter 9 (Edited)

908 39 41
By LitaYuasa22

                                   Hate                                    

No ones POV:

Taehyung was currently walking towards his parents room with anger boiling in his blood.

'Why?' The words repeated in Taehyungs head. 'Why did they lie to me?'

He barged into his parents room, where he saw Jin reading a book.

He heard the shower running so Namjoon was most likely taking a shower.

"Hey TaeTae, how's the interrogation going?" Jin asked.

At this point, Taehyung felt himself feeling hate towards both of his parents.

But could you blame him? They made him kill an innocent civilian maybe more than one. Not only that, but Taehyung certainly does not like being lied to.

They trained him to be a weapon.

When he was little he never had the time to make friends due to training. He wasn't allowed to go to public school, and he never had time to watch TV and act like a kid.

They took away his childhood.

Instead of stuffed animals he had knives. Instead of video games he had guns. Instead of friends he had people yelling at him and pushing him to train harder until he collapsed from exhaustion.

(A/N: Keep in mind this is just an ff made purely out of imagination)

"How much?" Taehyung whispered.

"What?" Jin asked.

"How many civilians did you make me kill?!" Taehyung snapped.

"How did you-?" Jin couldn't believe he knew.

"Lee Ji-eun, a terrorist and sex trafficker?" Taehyung scoffed.

"And what about the little boy that you kidnapped outside of the ice cream place?!" Taehyung whispered.

"Tae-"

"Tell me how many civilians you made me kill!" Taehyung didn't realize he was yelling.

"All of them." Jin looked away.

"What?" Taehyungs whimpered.

"All of your kills, they all were civilians. But Tae we had t-"

Taehyung backed up until his back met the door.

"No. No, you're lying!" Taehyung started laughing like a maniac.

"Stop lying and actually tell me the truth!" Taehyung looked up, tears started to form.

"I'm sorry." Jin whispered, loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

Taehyung put his hand on the door knob and sprinted out of the room to get to his own.

'I need to get out of here.' Taehyung couldn't stop thinking.

He felt betrayed. There was no one to trust. No one.

He felt a burning sensation in his lungs as if they'd explode at any given moment. His hands were shaking as he ran. He tried so hard to fight the large lump that was forming in his throat.

After what felt like an eternity he reached his room and slammed the door shut, leaning against the door as he was left panting, searching for air. He looked at his hands that were shaking uncontrollably.

"Agent Kim? I thought you left." Jungkook asked.

Jungkooks eyes were red and his nose was a pinkish red color. There were tear stains on his cheeks and bags under his eyes.

Taehyung had to leave, he wasn't safe. Jungkook wasn't safe, so he went into his walk in closet and reached for a backpack and filled it up with some clothes.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

"We're leaving." Taehyung said, as he went into the bathroom to get his tooth brush and an extra tooth brush along with a tube of toothpaste.

Then Taehyung moved out of the bathroom and freed Jungkook from the handcuffs.

"What do you mean by we're leaving? As in together?" Jungkook asked.

Then there was a snap.

Jungkook looked down to see one side of the handcuffs around his right hand while the other was placed on Taehyungs left hand.

"Hey, why do I have to be placed in handcuffs just after I got out of a kinky position, this doesn't help at all!" Jungkook protested.

"I said I was gonna make things right." Taehyung replied.

"By doing what? Handcuffing me to my death?!" Jungkook yelled.

"No, by returning you to you brother and joining your Agency." Taehyung was being serious.

Jungkook was speechless.

There is no way in HELL that Yoongi was going to let him join. Not that it was up to him, he'd have to talk to the founder of the S.C.O which would be none other than the mysterious Ms. Cha.

(A/N: I edited the introductions so that means Yoongi and Hoseok are not the owners of the S.C.O)

Even if Ms. Cha let him join then he'd already be dead. As soon as he joins everyone in the S.C.O would go after him since Taehyungs killed so much of the agents loved ones.

"No." Jungkook spoke up.

"No? What do you mean 'no'. Jungkook, I'm trying to make things right okay? So let me make things right." Taehyung tried to convince Jungkook but it was no use the kid was one hardheaded person.

"No! Look, if you joined then there'd be more chaos. And you'd be dead the second you step into the building. You've made yourself a reputation, everyone in the S.C.O are just waiting to get revenge." Jungkook explained.

"Why do you care?" Taehyung scoffed.

Then a silence filled the room.

To be honest, Jungkook didn't know why he cared. He should hate Taehyung, but he didn't.

"I..." Jungkook was at a loss for words. "Don't know."

"Fine. Let's just leave. My parents are gonna check up on how the interrogation is going soon." Taehyung said before grabbing the bag full of belongings and heading towards the door.

Taehyung slowly opened the door and peaked outside to see if the coast was clear.

There was no one in sight.

Taehyung opened the door fully and walked quietly through the halls, making sure no one was there.

The only sound that could be heard was the metal clicking against each other, the thumping of their hearts against their chests and shaky breaths.

They continued to walk the halls. As a corner approached they heard guards laughing and talking coming from beyond the corner.

Taehyung abruptly stopped which caused Jungkook to crash into Taehyungs back.

Jungkook let out a grunt.

Before Jungkook could curse Taehyung out, Taehyung had one arm around Jungkooks waist, pulling them closer while the other hand was over Jungkooks mouth causing Jungkooks face to go red at how close they were.

What seemed like an eternity but was actually 2 minutes, Taehyung let him go.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung and flipped him off.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes before continuing around the corner.

The more they crept, the closer they were to freedom.

Ahead of them was a glass french door that lead into the light.

Taehyung started to speed up, going closer towards the door.

"Hey!" They heard a voice behind them.

They snapped their heads to where the voice was heard, only to find two guards running towards them from the end of the hall.

"Run!" Both Jungkook and Taehyung yelled before breaking into a sprint.

Before they knew it, they both were out the door.

They ran faster than they have in their entire lives, running as if there was no tomorrow.

They stopped after running a good 5 miles away from the S.B.O.

"We're free, but where are we gonna go?"

Jungkook wanted to return home but he couldn't just leave Taehyung on his own, that'd be a dick move.

"We'll figure it out later. Right now let's just focus on getting away from here." Taehyung said as he started to speed walk.

Jungkook stumbled and almost tripped trying to catch up with Taehyung.

"Hey, could you go a little slower? We just ran a good 5 miles. I don't think they're following us anymore." Jungkook said as he tried catching his breath.

"For a spy, you sure have low stamina." Taehyung smirked as he slowed down a bit.

"Hey, it's not my fault you have long legs." Jungkook sassily replied as he stopped walking which caused Taehyung to stop.

"I'm an average height for a man, alright? I'm 6'3. And by how tall you look I'm guessing you're 5'10. Am I right? Correct me if I'm wrong." Taehyung stood in front of Jungkook.

"Actually, I'm 5'8." Jungkook whispered as he looked up into Taehyungs eyes.

"Well, that's another reason to call you shorty." Taehyung was looking down at Jungkook with a smirk as he unintentionally moved his face closer to Jungkooks.

Their lips were on the verge of colliding and their eyes were closing.

Then a phone started ringing.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung immediately jumped back away from each other. The ringing came from Taehyungs pocket. He took the phone out from his pocket and saw that it was Jungkooks.

"Here, your phones ringing." Taehyung awkwardly said as he gave Jungkook the phone.

Jungkooks eyes widened after seeing the contact name. It was Yoongi hyung.

Jungkook quietly mumbled a small 'Thank you' before answering it.

"Jungkook. Where are you and what the fuck happened?! Whatever your story is, it better be good because Ms. Cha is sending agents after you!" Yoongi sounded distressed.

"Wha-" Jungkook couldn't even process what Yoongi was telling him.

"Ms. Cha is saying you went rouge! Something about killing me and selling the agencies secrets. I can't even do anything about it! Where ever you are you need to get to safety until things cool down, okay?" Yoongi yelled but tried to keep his voice down.

"But hyung!" Jungkook tried to say something but he got cut off again.

"Look Jungkook, whatever happens I just want you to know that I love you, okay? Please, find safety." Yoongi said as if it was his last moment to live.

Jungkooks eyes started watering.

"Hyung, what do you mean by that? What's happening?" Then Jungkook heard a gun shot through the other line.

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked as his voice broke.

"Hey Jungkook are you okay?" Taehyung asked feeling worried for the younger.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Come on, we gotta find a place to stay for a bit." Jungkook started walking.

__________________________________________

Yes it is I, the writing garbage can. I'm still alive! I'm sorry I didn't update, I had a lot of school work. Please forgive me!

I hope you enjoyed! (Even though my writing sucks)

I love you beautiful roses! Until next time!-DZL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 14.7K 50
[Volume 1] Unknown: I kill people. Jungkook: So do I, with my cuteness ;) When an average city boy Jungkook texts a random number to ease his boredom...
155K 8.2K 42
" y-you can't marry me " , jungkook said nervously cause of Taehyung's intense stare.. " and why is that ? " , Taehyung asked raising his one eyebrow...
103K 5.5K 40
"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in front of Jungkook, fingers entangled with e...
372K 17.4K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...