Brother of Robin / DCAMU x Ma...

By ShadowMaver

Y/N Al Ghul is first born son of Talia Al Ghul, but he was not meant to be future heir of League of Assassin... More

Information
Meeting the Batman (Arc 1)
At The Manor And Meeting Nightwing (Arc 1)
New Robin (Arc 1)
Memories Of The Past (Arc 1)
Brothers Vs Deathstroke (Arc 1)
Arc 2 Night of Owls
Dollmaker (Arc 2)
Damian's House Arrest (Arc 2)
Night At The Museum (Arc 2)
~Love Interest~
Talon's Game (Arc 2)
Damian Choice (Arc 2)
Attack On Wayne Manor (Arc 2)
Arc 3 Under The Hoods
Investigation (Arc 3)
Hunt Begins (Arc 3)
Red Hood (Arc 3)
Clock Tower (Arc 3)
Author Note #1
Reminiscence (Arc 3)
It's a Small World (Arc 3)
Arc 4 Batfamily Issues
Where is Batman? (Arc 4)

Battle Of Hoods (Arc 3)

2.6K 76 33
By ShadowMaver

Final chapter of Arc 3 is here, put on your hoodie and join the fight, since lot of people these days wear a hood.

I don't have much to say, if you see a spelling mistake, point it out since I usually don't notice them all when reviewing the chapter.

Actually, do you want me to write more in third or first POV? Let me know.

5 years ago...

Third POV

Two helicopters flew over the forest as sounds of their engine echoed between the mountain peaks. They were going towards the landing spot in south part that surrounded forest where was clear enough to land.

Flying towards the landing spot, they flew over Y/N's hideout, where he was currently packing stuff before going towards the place where he would be picked up. He watched them flew over him and when they were out of sight he continued to pack.

When he was done, he started to check again all things he wanted to take back. His sword, his knife, few arrows? He doesn't need them. Skull of a bear he fought? Why not, it will be a nice decoration for his room.

His League of Assassin's suit? He wears it. His belt, also on. His rope with his kunai. That's when he realized that it's his last kunai.
'Did I really use and lost so many of them?' he thought as he rewinded all the fights he had in last few months.

He did.

He shrugged. What he saw when turning around to go towards the landing spot creeped him out, pulling his sword out and pointing it towards the girl he fought earlier today.

He would be ashamed if someone sneaked up on him but this girl was probably trained by the same person as he did, so it's only natural that irony would happen. Expect if you are Batman, nobody sneaks up on Batman. In Gotham, he sneaks up on you.

You: What do you want?

Y/N spoke in English as it's probably only language Cain talked to her, if you don't count Cain's fist language.

Girl: Need answers.

The girl spelled it out with her hands as Y/N put his sword away. He huffed when she answered

You: Well that makes both of us.

Y/N remarked which didn't phase the girl.

Girl: you, not, kill, me.

The girl asked straight away, ignoring his remark. Y/N noticed even though she is speaking to him in Cain's Fist lanaguge, she was unable to form a simple sentence of more than three words.

You: Because...

Y/N stopped out as he zoned out. He tried to think of a logical reason. He sighed as he now realized that the reason was simple.

You:...you didn't kill me.

Y/N answered, the reason was simple yet dumb in both of their minds. Mercy and payback, not something that would happen often by those who were trained by David Cain.

You: I...nevermind. I don't have much time.

Y/N told her as he knew he needed to go now if he didn't want to walk for miles back to Nanda Parbat. David Cain doesn't wait for you forever.

You: I recommend going North if you don't want to get...

He stopped when he felt her grabbing him by the shoulder.

You:..Caught. What?

Y/N questioned. He was surprised when she pulled out few of his kunais. She collected his lost kuanis. He chucked and shook his head before looking back at her.

You: Keep them.

He told her as he lowered her hand.

You: You will need them more than me right now.

Y/N added as he turned around and started walking towards the location where helicopters landed while the girl looked down at the kunais she was holding in her hand.

Present

Your POV

I recalled the last memory of her as I piloted the batplane few meters over the sea. I was currently flying back to Gotham over the Pacific oceans. It was peaceful, which helped me to relax before I had to fight Cain and probably her when I get back.

Batman: What did I tell you about leaving without telling anyone?

And there goes my peacefull ride back home.

I sighed and looked to my left to see Bruce flying his batplane on silent mode, while I flew one of older designs which didn't have that kind of cool battricks.

You: I did tell Alfred.

I pointed out, smirking as I looked out of the window at him. He didn't look towards me but I knew my remarks annoyed the living hell out of him.

Batman: Where were you?

He asked, or ordered me to tell him, you sometimes don't know if he demands or just asks out of curiosity.

You: To Shiva, about the other hood in the city.

I replied, simplifiying the events and a reason.

You: And you went to my mother about Red Hood?

I guessed while Bruce remained silent. I guess I was corrected.

Batman: It's Jason.

Bruce said after a long pause in our coversation. I just sat there in silence. I assumed it could be Jason but never wanted to believe it.

You: How..how did he return?

I asked Bruce, my voice showing that I was confused. From what I know, only thing that could bring someone to life was Lazarus pit. The part which confuses me is that the pit can only return those who's bodies didn't suffer too much damage.

One of the reasons why we were unable to bring Ra's Al Ghul back to life, he was fatally injured, to put it simply burned alive by a missle explosions. So was Jason, blowed up in a warehouse in Ethiopia.

Batman: She doesn't know. She told me they found him walking like a zombie and that she pushed him into a Lazarus pit which returned his memories.

Batman explained. I remember one old man once told me: More the stranger life gets, the more it seems to make sense. I call that bullshit.
Suddenly we heard a buzz on our comms.

Alfred: Patch into the media feed, we have a situation.

Alfred informed us, both of us doing what was told to us. We could hear a reporter reporting on the scene where Joker, on top of the truck, blocked the bridge traffic.

You: If joker is there, than-

Batman: Jason will be there.

Bruce cut off my sentence as we both figured out what is waiting us back in Gotham, both of us putting our batplane at their max speeds, Batman's one being little bit faster than older version I was piloting.

Batman going for Jason, me going for Cassandra. Both events happent five years ago and both reunions will happen tonight. Dear writer, you fucking genius.

Back in Gotham

Thrid POV

As Red Hood and Joker were putting on quite a show at the bridge for all random citizens, GCPD and Batman to see, In other parts of the city Black Masks goons were fighting those who still followed Red Hoods commands, with two new caped vigilantes fighting the both sides.

In Midtown of Gotham, Eastside, east from Robinson Park and north from Miller Harbor. Yeah I know you don't a give a fuck where that acatully is, just pointing out for plot reasons.
Few thugs were being beaten to the ground by Cassandra.

After knocking out last thug of this group, she kicked the doors of one of the buildings open and started to ran down the hallway, not caring if she accidentally woke up anyone, she had others problems to watch out for. Like these four shurikens.

Wait what

She moved herself out of the way by slamming into a wall on the right, while shurikens flew past her and hit the wall in the end of a hallway. She turned around to be faced with white suited assassin who had a mask on his face.

The mask also had tubes which were connected with a some sort of a machine on his back. The man slowly walked towards her with his two swords, also breathing heavily, which made him sound like Darth Vader.

(bruh I made Darth Vader hallway scene reference)

Cassandra pulled out two kunais which you gave her all those years ago as he started to run towards him, the assassin doing the same. The girl slided under him, slashing him on his right leg while barely avoiding his sword attack.

She ran out of the same door she entered, knowing she had better chances out in the open than in a closed area. The assassin got out a second later, going after Cassandra who started to climb the building using the little edges of windows to climb.

As they were having a goose chase, in the other part of the city, to be exact, in the crime alley. Batman was standing in the alleyway where his parents died, and where he also gained a son. Batman smiled as he replayed the moment in his mind where he found young Jason stealing the wheels of his batmobile.

Red Hood: Hello.

Memory quickly faded away as he turned around to be faced with the Red Hood himself. Thunder blot came after and with it rain started to fall.

Red Hood: So glad you could make it.

Red Hood told Batman with a voice which had mix of emotions: uneasiness, happiness and rage.
Even if Bruce through dna test, through Talia and other evidence figured out that this is Jason, he still couldn't believe it yet, until he sees his face.

His sentence reminded of the night he died, the night he was unable to rescue him in time.

Batman: This ends tonight, all of it.

The caped crusaders replied. He looked unphased on outside, but from inside, regret and justice clashed, unable to decide how to react, comfort his fallen son or quickly defeat him and sent him to prison.

Red Hood: Nobody knows that better than me.

Red Hood added as he prepared himself for a fight five years in the making. He reached inside his jacket and threw five shurikens at Batman.
As shurikens flew, the scene transitioned from a Crime alley back to Eastside.

Cassandra made a flip as she landed onto another roof as she dodged shurikens, the assassin being right behind. Before he threw another few shurikens, he stopped when sound of a motorcycle coming towards him was heard.

The assassin looked around confused, they were on rooftops, how is there a mot-a motorcycle suddenly crashed onto him from above, breaking the floor below him as he crashed into apartment below.

Your POV

I made front roll when I landed onto the roof of the building, followed by my x-cycle who crashed into a assassin. Above me I could hear the batplane flying away as I ordered it to return back to batcave.

I pulled out my sword, yeah, I'm wearing my old red League's costume.
Not wasting any time, I jumped into the apartment. The room I jumped into was dark, with lamps in the street below being only source of light coming through the window.

The room I jumped into looked like a living room, with small kitchen and cabinets, fridge, few boxes, sofa placed in that order on opposite side of the room. While behind me a TV was placed on the wall. My broken x-cylce layed in the center of the room, but no sight of the assassin.

That was until I heard a hand being placed on the wall in the corner behind me. I turned around and found the same assassin who was holding his side, visibly injured by a falling motorcycle.

You: Cain.

I said, but to my shock his response was a short laugh.

???: You assumed I'm him just because I wear his old suit?

He responded, with the voice I didn't recognized. I don't belive the mask makes his voice any diffrent.

You: Well enlighten me then!

I commented as he pushed himself from the corner, still holding his injured side.

???: Isn't it obvious?

He told me as I saw liquid go from his machine on the back towards his mask. His eyes glowed green as his injuries started to heal. 'Shit' I cursed as I realized that was water from lazarus pit.

He threw two shurikens at me which I blocked with my sword but left me vulnerable to his punch. With lazarus pit enhanced punch, I flew back into couple of shelfs on the left, dropping my sword. I bended my head down as I dodged another punch.

He went for another punch with his other arm I barely blocked with my left hand. He again went for a punch but I moved out of the way as he broke a shelf behind me. This left him open as I managed to land two quick clean punches into his face, cracking his mask a little.

He quickly composed himself as he went for another punch which forced me to block with both of my hands as his enhanced punches became harder and harder to block. That left me open as he punched me into he gut with the other arm.

He went for a 360° roundhouse kick with his leg, he would have knocked me out if I hadn't managed to catch his leg. I threw him by the leg with my remaining strength into a wall below the window. While he was down, I took the short timeout to relax and regain strength.

He unexpectedly attacked again as he rolled towards me and kicked me in my knee. I grunted as I fell onto one leg. If I didn't had shin pads, I would have ended up with the broken leg. I gasped as I barely dodged a knife he pulled out.

I grabbed his hand with the knife and twisted it enough so he would release the knife, but he ended up catching the knife with his foot and throwing it into his other hand. I hissed as he slashed me on the left shoulder.

The chances of winning this fight slowly started to turn to his side as I was forced to block his knife strikes with gauntlets on my hands. Eventually I managed make a distance between us with the power kick into his gut. He had enough of knife strikes so he threw the knife at me.

I easily blocked it, but he managed to quickly recover the knife while it was in the air. It could have ended right there if it wasn't for Cassandra who jumped down into the apartment and
kicked him in the face, pushing him away from me.

We both nodded at each other and turned towards the assassin who slowly got up from the floor while holding his head. I looked down and saw his knife on the floor, I picked it up with my foot, throwed it into the air and catched it with my hand.

The assassin glares at us before rushing at us. He manages to dodge cassandra's axe kick but I managed to stab him in the back. He yells in pain and turns around at me. Next thing I know is that he grabbed me and pushed us both through the wall.

I went to stab him again but he blocked my attack with his hand, he then proceeds to kick me with his leg, which made me slide down the hallway we were now fighting in.
Cassandra joined us in the hallway as she threw two kunais at him, which missed him as he made a backflip while still on the ground.

I want to point out that this guy is huge, he can be compared with Superman for his buffness yet his agility is sickly unnautral.

Cassandra tried to punch him but he blocked her every punch, like he knew exactly where his weak points were and where she planned to hit him. He ended the fight by grabbing her by the mask and slamming her into a wall.

Before he could slice her throat with on of his shurikens, I jumped onto his back and with kinfe I had, I sliced the the tubes which connected his mask and a machine on his back. This made him violently start coughing.

Unfortunately for us, he threw me off him into a wall behind and throwed Cassandra into neighbour's door, her head hitting the handle.

You: shit.

I cursed as I ranned up to her and realized she was now unconscious, leaving me to fight him alone again.
I looked back at him and realized he was still coughing, leaving him open for an attack.

As I went for strike with the knife, he blocked it with his arm. 'crap, he was baiting me' I dropped the knife when he twisted my arm, followed by me grabbing it with the other. I tried to stab him in his torso but he caught my arm with his other hand, now making us stand in a deadlock.

Him being physically stronger, with all his strength he yeeted me over himself into a wall behind him. I hissed as I feel down on the floor. I grunted when I felt him kicking me in the face, forcing me down on the floor again.

???: You seriously thought by you playing tricks from my book will be enough to defeat me.

The assassin said as he lifted me up the wall by holding my face.

???: You said you wanted me to enlightenment you?

He asked as he pierced the wall next to my head with the knife I used to attack him few moments ago.

???: Well wasn't it obvious...

He added as he left the knife in the wall and reached for his mask. I can only say I started to question the existence of my life when he took off the mask.

It was me.

He looked just like me, only difference being that he looked older and didn't had a scar running down his left eye and left cheek. He also took off his hood, to reveal short white hair.

Few things started to make sense, he had my photographic reflexes which explains why he knew my fighting style which was just copycat fighting a copycat while we both copied each other.

Him fighting Cass with such ease means he hunted her for a long time and with time he learned her complex fighting style. No wonder she always tried to escape from everyone because of fear of him catching her.

You: Why did you take fashion advice from a man who is currently sleeping with the fishes?

I joked as I put my hands on his arm, trying to break the grip but he didn't flinch.

Evil Me: I always hated knowing I was just a clone, made to be a weapon to fullfill the mission you failed to acomplish.

He told me with venom in his voice as he strenghted his grip on my face. While he was speaking I heard sound of elevator doors opening, which he failed to hear as he was focused on me.

You: Well the mission changed so I acatully didn't failed it.

I commented which made him even more furious. He pulled out the knife out of the wall and again pointed it at me, this time more closer.

Evil me: No wonder Cain created me, after he realized you are just another failed student of his.

He mocked. 'God, is this how I would act like if I stayed with the league? with edgy villain speeches.' I rolled my eyes. Eye roll so big it wouldn't fit through eye holes on my Red X mask.

Evil Me: I guess killing you will be more satisfying than capturing her.

He said as he raised his knife back for a strike. In that moment, I saw a glimpse of a purple cape behind him. I smirked as I guessed who could it be.

You: Oh well, you are free to ki-

I stopped talking when an arrow flew through his head, blood and brain bits splashing on my mask, thank god I wore a mask.

You: -ll me....

I finished as I fell on the ground when now death me fell on the ground and lost the grip on my face.

You: The fuck.

I cursed under my breath. When I looked towards the direction from which arrow came from, I didn't saw Stephanie in her purple suit but another woman also in purple costume.

She had purple face mask with ends of it shaped upwards like ears. Rest of her suit was in black and purple colours expect white line running through middle of her body and on her shoulders. She also had purple cape, white toned skin and brown long wavy hair.

You: Wait! I'm on the good side!

I blurted out when she raised and pointed her small crossbow at me.

???: Which side?

She asked with Italian accent.

You: Batfam- B-Batman side!

I answered. 'Batfam? I really said that?' I groaned but I forgot about that when I realized who was aiming crossbow at me.

You: Miss Bertinelli.

I stated as I lowered my hands.

Bertinelli: Mr. Al Wilson-Wayne.

She replied back lowering her crossbow.

You: How, how did you recognize me?

I asked, shocked as I took of my blood stained mask off.

Bertinelli: Your friend can't keep her mouth shut when she is excited.

God damn it Steph.

You: Makes sense.

I annoyedly groaned as she helped me back on my feet.

You: How did you find me anyway. Through all that chaos on the streets.

I asked curiously as I kicked the hand of my clone away with my foot.

Bertinelli: It's not very hard when someone triggers the home alarm.

She sarcasticly commented as he pulled out her phone on which 'Intruder alert' was on all over the screen.

You: I...umm.

I stuttered with my eyes being wider then Nightwing's ass. 'Bruce will definitely pay for damages' I concluded
I suddenly noticed someone was missing.

You: Shit, I don't have time to talk.

I told her as I rushed as fast I could out of the building to find Cassandra.

Bertinelli: Teenagers...

She commented as she enter her destroyed living room, planning to pack everything that wasn't damaged.

Thrid POV

Cassandra was seen running away from the fight with her mask off but with hood on. She was still feeling light headed from that hit on the door handle. An explosion then caught her attention which happent in the building few blocks away.

She was distracted by the explosion that she didn't noticed someone sneaking up on her. She gasped when she felt someone grabbing her hand. She tried to punch whoever grabbed her but her other hand also got grabbed, by Y/N

That was first time they both saw each other faces and not their masks.
Y/N saw her short black hair and blue eyes, she had small scars on her bottom lip and on her right eyebrow. She looked just like her mother.

Meanwhile she saw his green shaded blue eyes and his short black hair.
His scar going down his eye to his left cheek was most noticeable. Their Hoods protected them from the rain.

You: I told you to keep them.

Y/N said as he pulled out one of the kunais he gifted to her five years ago. Small smile formed on her face when she remembered the sentence he told her that day. She gasped when he suddenly hugged her.

You: You don't have to run anymore.

Y/N told her in calm voice, she still was unsure what to do in this situation, that was also first time someone hugged her in her life.

You: He can send as many of his man after you, but as long we both keep each others backs...

I promise you he won't get you.

Tears started to form on her face as she returned the hug. They both stood there on that roof, in their embrace as rain poured down around them. She finally didn't needed to run, hide and fight alone.

On the destroyed building which caught Cassandra's attention few minutes ago, Batman watched down on them with a small smile. That didn't last long as he returned his focus on the Joker who was laughing while being covered by the rubble.

Yet there was no sign of Jason. Did he die again? Or he escaped? The question Bruce was unable to answer. In the end he knew he failed him, but he will try and try again to help him until his last breath.

Red Hood will return...

Back in Al Ghul Castle, Talia Al Ghul is seen overlooking the calm sea below as waves collided with the cliffs. She felt someone was standing behind her as she took a sip from her glass of wine.

Talia: I'm guessing the clone is death.

Talia spoke as she turned around to see a man in his late 40s with short white hair and blue eyes, holding the bloodied corpse of one of the guards. That was one and only David Cain.

Cain: And she is now with your son and your lover.

Cain said with venom in his voice, Talia ignored the comment at the end of his sentence.

Talia: It's a small world, isn't it?

Talia stated and she wasn't wrong. Jason Todd is back, Cassandra is in Gotham with Batman and his caped friends. They only lost contact with Damian and his location.

Cain: I just want my daughter and since Bruce is your problem, I suggest you deal with him if you want to keep that pretty face of yours.

Cain threatened as he dropped the death guard on the ground. Talia wasn't afraid of him and found his threat cute, but she also knew he wasn't a man to underestimate, knowing he was only person to defeat Lady Shiva.

Talia: I have a plan.

Talia responded as Cain put his sword away.

Cain: Do you mind to share it?

David Cain and Talia will return...

Back in the Batcave, Bruce walks up to the Batcomputer and turns the media feed off. He turns around and starts to stare at Jason's old Robin suit.

Alfred: Sir.

Alfred speaks up as he walks up to him from behind.

Alfred: Master Y/N and Miss Cassandra just finished their dinner and went to their beds to rest.

Bruce: Good, they deserved it.

Bruce responded as he continued to stare at the robin costume.

Alfred: In the light of all recent events, would you like me to remove it?

Alfred asked Bruce in his fatherly tone as he knew this was a hard night for him.

Bruce: No, this doesn't change anything.

Bruce answered as he put his cowl on.

Bruce: It doesn't change anything at all.

Bruce added as he jumped into the batmobile and speed off our of the cave to have a talk with his blue boy scout friend.

To be continued...

Words: 4634

And like that we finished Arc 3 and move on Arc 4. I rewrote the script for this final chapter so many times until I decided to go with this ending. I hope you liked it like I did writing this Arc. See you next time, peace!

I swear Under the Red Hood is the best comic book movie adaptation. Marvel and DC have amazing movies but when come to taking a whole story from a comic and making it even more better, now that is what I call REAL COMIC BOOK ADAPTATION!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1K 13
Sequel of Sister of Robin. Raeesa Al Ghul has faced betrayal, lies, and death. Now she and Jason build their own army to go up against her mother and...
209K 4.8K 45
Izuku Al Ghul is the son of Talia Al Ghul and All Might. However, All Might Married his Master's Daughter leaving Talia to raise Izuku alone but she...
22.6K 624 5
Jason hasn't spoken to his family in months, it takes a near death situation for him to realise that he should reconnect with them, especially his ol...
234K 6.3K 52
"Where's the other one?" the man wearing a black ninja-like outfit stated as he pointed to Damian. "The other what?" Both Damian and his father said...