I'm not too old for the Dayca...

By GoldenDreemurr

{FINISHED} On your 14th birthday you're bored out of your mind and decide to visit the Freddy's Pizzaplex in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beginning The Journey
Chapter 2 - Holy Macaroni
Chapter 3 - Meeting Sun
Chapter 4 - Off-limits, ooOoOO, scary
Chapter 5 - Moon?
Chapter 6 - Fuck Off
Chapter 7 - About Him
Chapter 8 - Mission Cake
Chapter 9 - I Can't
Chapter 11 - He What?
Chapter 12 - Claire Istg
Chapter 13 - I'm a Dumbass
Chapter 14 - Let's Do This Bullshit
Chapter 15 - Out For A Ride
Chapter 16 - I'm Sorry
Chapter 17 - Plan Out
Chapter 18 - Farewell
Epilogue
1 YEAR ANNIVERSAY + X-MAS SPECIAL

Chapter 10 - Rises The Moon

6.9K 314 335
By GoldenDreemurr

I looked at my watch until the darkness took over and blinded my vision. This was happening. This is a thing now that I gotta survive and do something about. I didn't know where Sun went which I don't know if it was a good or bad thing. I had a horrible gut feeling and a panic that my heartbeat screamed to anyone that was near me. I was looking at the floor, not wanting to see anything, wanting all of this to be a dream, but alas it was not, and I couldn't fall asleep to avoid it, it was a nightmare in real life and there was no mercy on my way.

I lifted my head and looked at the front, I couldn't really see anything but with a few seconds my eyes got used to the darkness and I could sort of see. Everything was much clearer when two red dots lighted in front of them. It was Moon. It couldn't be anything else, and if it was I'm leaving life. Luckily it was Moon, not sure if that was lucky but I least I knew what it was, I could tell from the noises he made when moving.

You might think I'm here looking all badass sitting on the counter facing the grim reaper but I hid behind the desk, again, if you're asking why, I didn't want to meet him again so straightforward.

"Y/N?" He called out, I remained silent, paralyzed with fear. "We have to talk about a few things" He said with a laugh. I. Um. Alright? Uh, did you decide to be friendly? That probably wasn't the case and he just wanted to get revenge from hitting him with the damn flashlight.

I got a wave of confidence in my body and I decided to peek over the desk and use the damn flashlight for once as I didn't see his eyes shining. I shone the flashlight in front of me and saw, nothing? Where was he? I got curious and eventually I was completely up and not behind the desk, but in front of it, as wherever I shone my flashlight to I didn't see anything I also didn't hear anything, I walked forward to the point where I was in the middle of the Daycare probably? Between the two play structures.

"Moon?" I called out curious, but see, curiosity killed the cat, that phrase was repeating over and over and over in my head but my brain was more concerned about this guy disappearing than me dying. So be it brain. "Where are you? Are you alright?" Why do you care Y/N Jesus Christ he's trying to kill you what is this main character moment? You're a background character that doesn't even have a name! Wake up bro! "Um, hey look, I'm sorry for hitting you with the flashlight and for telling you to go fuck yourself." I kept looking around me as I saw nothing "But you tried to murder me. Sooo, truce?" I questioned. I heard bells jingle behind me and I slowly spun with my flashlight still on as I pointed up to Moon's face "Hi..." I breathed out "Truce?" I held out one hand, not really straight out considering he was like 10 centimetres away from me. He didn't say anything, at this point I was concerned "Uh, you alright man?" I asked.

"..." He remained silent but he looked at my face, eyes flashing to my offering hand "And why shouldn't you be punished?" He finally spoke.

"Uhm I uh, it was my birthday yesterday?"

"Don't care"

"Sun likes me?"

"Sun likes everyone"

Damn this bastard. "I. Just, please?" I MEAN WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO SAY?

He though about it for a second and then let out one small laugh. Oh oh. He threw me to the ground, what's with this man and throwing me to the ground I swear, luckily, I was fast enough to get up before he made it impossible for me again. I started running as fast as I could from this motherfucker with the flashlight on this time, so I could see where the fuck I was going. He followed right behind and sometimes he would jump in my direction, barely touching me and making me scream but I appreciated it because it gave me more time to get away from him.

"Listen Moon! I promised Sun to give you a speech about friendship but I don't think you want that right now!" I screamed as I ran and could hear him behind me, my chest started to hurt, you know that feeling in P.E. when you're running and not breathing in the correct way and your chest hurts in one certain spot? Yeah. That. So life wasn't on my side, that, plus the fact that I'm not really fast and that my capability to keep running for a long time is in negative numbers so I was pretty tired, I was just grabbing big mouths of air and was walking at this point. "Moon! God, why are you so fast" I breathed out and looked behind me with the flashlight seeing Moon get up once more from jumping towards me and catching up to me "MOON WAIT PLEASE" I screamed as he jumped onto me.

Same situation, immobilised from waist down "MOON! MOOON, PAL, AMIGO, MATE, BESTIE, YOU WOULDN'T HURT ME WOULD YOU?" I said, not really screaming, yet the tone sure was loud. Moon just chuckled as he grabbed my wrists once again, getting my dear old flashlight away from me once more. "Moon please I'm gonna be serious here I really don't wanna die!" I started to cry as I was facing the situation, anyone would break down "What do you want from me? A friend? Is that what you want? I can be your friend! Sun told me about you!"

"I don't want a friend, nor do I want your pathetic empathy" He spoke with venom in his voice.

"Cool I don't have one but Moon please I'm begging you!" He ignored me completely as he put his other hand on my neck once more "MOON PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?" I yelled, being filled with frustration as he was ignoring any comment I made, force was starting to build up on my neck "Moon! I know you! Believe it or not I came to this god-forsaken mall only to se you and Sun!" I said, lack of air getting to my vocal chords

"And why am I supposed to believe that or care about it?" He said in a high tone

At that point I was just crying while trying to get rid of him moving around "Moon, please!" I got caught off as I ran out of air and desperately tried to hold on for dear life.

Suddenly I heard a music coming from the desk, my ringtone? WHO THE HELL WAS CALLING ME? Nonetheless, both me and Moon looked over that direction and to my advantage, the surprise in Moon made his loose his grip around both my neck and wrists, so I got my wrists out and punched him.

Was that a smart move? It was debatable. It did take him aback and I somehow managed to get back up again. Now, did I just punch metal? Yes. "HOLY-" I cut myself off, breathing through my gritted teeth "MY HAND" I yelled as I held it. I had no time to lose though, I grabbed the flashlight from the floor and threw it at him, I somehow managed to hit him on the head. He was gonna be mad but what else can you do?

"MOON LISTEN, YOU DON'T LIKE ME, BUT I LIKE YOU, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALONG SUN PLATONICALLY FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER SO STOP TRYING TO KILL ME!" I yelled, I was more mad than anything right now.

Moon grabbed his head with his hands and looked at me, the red eyes would always be intimidating "OR WHAT?" He snapped back, am I having a discussion with a robot right now? "YOU'LL KEEP THROWING FLASHLIGHTS AT ME?" He asked in his high tone.

"WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?" I asked back "I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE!" I added.

He growled and slowly got back up, whatever was running through my veins a few seconds ago proofed out of existence because now I was just afraid "YOU could've followed the rules and gotten out of the mall like everyone else" He walked slowly towards me, back bent over "But no, the special little starlight had to stay inside and break them" He added, anger in his words "I am doing my job" I got back up against a play structure "And punishing rule breakers" He said, face in front of mine.

"T-Truce?" I held my hand out once more just like a few minutes before. He grabbed my hand, wait. He grabbed my hand? "Wha-" I let out an audible confusion as it seemed he accepted the peace offer, but that was before he flung me to the other play structure.

I hit my head HARD like REALLY HARD. I was on the floor face down, as I used my elbows for support to move my head upwards only to see two red dots getting bigger and bigger. Closer and closer. "Heh, you called me starlight" I laughed, I had tears streaming down my face. "Please. Don't kill me" I added choking on my tears and just breaking down. This wasn't what this was supposed to turn out like. I was going to this mall to hang out with Claire and celebrate my 14th birthday. To see my favourite things on the whole world, one wasn't here and the other was taking the first's place and trying to kill me. I just cried. I couldn't do anything, I felt blood running down my head, probably because of the hit I took earlier.

"It's 01:55" He said out of nowhere.

"So what" I added. I didn't care anymore.

I heard him sigh and walk away. He probably just wasn't in the mood to kill me so fast, the fact that he said the time only made me think that he would have me like this until the very last minute. I could only think about Sun and how devastated he would be when he saw me, dead or alive.

"Why do you like me?"

"What?" I said with a shaky voice, I lifted my head to look at him.

"You heard me" He was sitting in front of me, flashlight pointing up, being lit, so I could see his face. I didn't hear him come back, he probably just went away to get the flashlight "Why?"

"I" I started "I don't know... I truly don't. But I like you, you seem like a fun person to hang out with, like a less energetic version of Sun, something less family friendly but still loved by kids." I said, I didn't have a reason to like him. I just did, it was all the little details and scenarios that I built in my head coming together.

"I'm not loved by kids" He added

"Gee I wonder why" I coughed. "My head..." I added in a low tone to myself, it really hurt. He moved next to me. I don't know what I expected him to do but it surely wasn't what he did.

"I'm sorry" He said as he hugged me. I was frozen in place, I was on his lap and being embraced by his arms. Besides the lead up where this has brought me, he somehow gave off safety. I hugged him back, what was there to lose. If he killed me right now it would probably be snapping my neck and it would be instant so I appreciate the quick death. "I'm sorry starlight" He said.

"W-Why?" I asked, confused.

"I don't know." He admitted laughing, looks like we were both on the same situation.

I closed my eyes and gave onto him as he just lightly rocked back and forth. Slowly cradling me to sleep, and even if I didn't fall asleep, he just made me comfortable.

"Sun will take care of your injury, don't worry, it isn't as bad as it feels" He said, ruffling my hair.

"What about my hand?" I questioned

"Not my fault you punched metal" He laughed.

Eventually he started singing something around the tunes of a lullaby.

This was the Moon I came to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.1K 34
Fast paced footsteps are barely heard at the rink of midnight. One brown hand was at the hilt of the scabbard sheath, which held a reflective purple...
25.6K 1K 17
Dream SMP x TEEN!Reader GENDER NEUTRAL There will be no romance with the reader in this book; the reader is still a minor There will be implied side...
13.8K 1.7K 26
What if Anubhav was taken to the hospital right after he got injured? what if proper Enquiry would have set up to study the case? And what if Chandra...
3.8K 74 7
'"Shane's Stardrop is Y/N!" I froze when I heard those words. I looked into a mirror, straight into my own eyes. My favorite 'thing' was displayed...