Insatiable Desires ~Mattheo R...

Da NicoleDennis426

Book Two from the Insatiable collection. Altro

Characters and Note From The Author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Final Chapter

Chapter 20

4.1K 70 66
Da NicoleDennis426

Clarissa's POV

My dress fanned out behind me as I ran up the spiral stairs of the tower. Each step taking me closer to my father. He thought he had been able to slip away but he wasn't quick enough. I followed him through the halls and up the grand staircases till he slipped through the door to the tower. I could have waited for Mattheo, I probably should have but he was busy with the guards and I couldn't risk Robert escaping. Not with the ring. 

I reached the last step and pushed softly on the wooden door in front of me. The hinges cried to be oiled as it opened and I waited for any movement on the other side. None came but I knew that my presence was known. There was no denying that the sound of the door wasn't heard. Stepping through, I noticed the small circular room was bare. At the far end, there was another door leading to the small wooden balcony and it was open. 

Cautiously and slowly, I made my way to it. Peering round the worn wooden frame, I saw that the balcony surrounded the circumference for the tower. The wood of the baluster and top rail were rotting away. The results of poor upkeep against years of harsh weather. 

My father stood in front of it, leaning against the top rail and causing it to creak under his weight. As I edged closer, the decking groaned under my feet. He raised his head, looking up at the dark sky. Clouds were blanketing the stars, only allowing the light of the moon to shine through. 

'I would often take your mother up here' He said quietly, not moving his gaze away from the moon. 'We would sit for hours, looking up at the stars' He bowed his head again and sighed deeply. Part of me wished it was a sigh of regret, but I wasn't going to be fooled. 

He slowly turned his body towards me and I halted a few feet away from him.

'She would talk endlessly about the constellations. She was so passionate about them.' His lips twitched up as if it was a fond memory. 'I was the only one that knew though. She couldn't share this information with her family. It wasn't deemed important in their line of work.' 

His eyes connected with mine and although he was relaying sweet memories, they were dark and soulless. 

'Did you know your mother was actually married. That is another reason that you was taken from her.' I brows creased together at the latest information that was given to me. I loved my mum but I knew she had her secrets. They were her secrets to keep though and I never pushed. 

'She was born a Black, married Rodolphus Lestrange as she was expected to by your grandparents. Keep the pure blood lineage. But then she met me. Our little love affair went on for years, unbeknown by many. When she fell pregnant, I was elated. The baby was sure to be mine, I had taken very specific care in making sure' 

I tilted my head. Didn't he tell me that he only found out about me when I was around five years old? Had everything that came out of this mans mouth been a lie? A sound from behind me made my ears prick but I didn't turn to it. It was just the creak of the floor boards. 

'But her parents found out' His eyes grew even darker. 'They knew that the baby wasn't her husbands but before they could shame her and convince her to kill her unborn child, I removed the problem. Both problems in fact' 

A grin twisted on to his face. He had killed my grandparents and by what he had finished with, I was pretty sure he had killed Rodolphus too. 

'I knew you were going to be special, I knew you were going to be powerful. I needed your mother to keep you safe while you were still growing inside of her.'

He held up his hand and reaching out for me, he ran his thumb over my cheek. I flinched away at his touch and he let out a light chuckle before lowering his hand again.

'You see, before I entered your mothers life, I had sought out a seer. She told me many things but the one thing that stuck was you. She told me I would have one child. My child would be a Fae of Light. She went on to explain that my child would fall in love with the only Fae of Darkness. Together they would give birth to the most powerful Fae of all. The Fae that could control all seven elements. The product of Light and Darkness, a reward for coming together finally.' 

My breath caught in my throat, not allowing any words to fall out. I didn't know what to say even if I was able to speak but he saw my silence as an invitation to carry on.

'I stayed away, I couldn't tarnish your Light heart with my dark desires before you took your first real breath. And I certainly couldn't let your mothers side taint you either. Any darkness in your heart could have ruined everything' 

'Well that's unlucky for you because I have done dark magic so my heart is tarnished' I retorted, finally finding my voice. 

'Oh sweet child' He let out a hollow chuckle, the smirk not leaving his smug mouth. 'You have already given birth to what I need. I don't care if you go dark now' 

I swallowed the bile that rose to my mouth. 

'I was the one to take you from your mother, giving you to the Blackwood's. My shape shifting skills paid off that day. Poor Bellatrix was deceived once again. And the Blackwood's were so desperate for a child that they didn't even question anything.' 

'But they home schooled me for years, how could you be sure that I would meet Mattheo?' I questioned, my voice hiding another sound behind me. It was closer this time and I felt my hair stand up at the back of my neck. I really hoped it was just the old flooring of the room settling once again after having our feet on it but I knew deep down someone was there. A guard maybe. 

'I was the one to convince your adoptive parents to send you to Hogwarts.' He leaned back against the railings, causing it to creak again. 'It was a risk, having you so close to Darkness without being consumed by it but I had nothing to worry about. You was consumed by something else instead. Love. Both of you instantly connected, even if it was a little rocky at the start. I was ready to use powerful love spells but none were needed. You were drawn to each other. Yin and Yang. Morning and Night, Love and Hate. Light and Darkness' 

His grin grew as satisfaction that his ultimate plan was finally coming together. 

'When Mattheo died, I must admit, I panicked slightly. But my dear girl, you was already pregnant before he even said I do. Everything was happening perfectly. It was better than perfect. With the Fae of Darkness dead, taking the child would have been easier.' 

Robert paused for a second and took my ring from his pocket. Holding it up, the moon reflected of the diamonds, the gleam momentarily making me squint. 

'But somehow he was bought back with one of these' He stared at it, turning it curiously.

'A horcrux' I murmured. 

'Yes' He bought his hand back down, clutching the ring in his palm. 'I never did understand horcrux's. They are a fascinating thing. Only a wizard that is truly dark can create one. Splits one's soul. Tell me, does Mattheo have any soul left to split?' 

'He has more soul than what you have.' I growl, feeling myself self getting angrier. 

'Hmm,' He nodded, my insult not affecting him at all. 'Your mother found me. Or rather I found her wandering the world, looking for different ways to bring back the dead. She was my way in. I was going to just take the child once she was born but call me sentimental if you will, I wanted to get to know you. After all these years of watching you grow from the side lines, I wanted the chance to really speak to you, as your father. You are still my daughter after all.' 

I scrunched my nose up in disgust and he chuckled at my reaction. 

'I liked what I saw. Feisty like your mother but also loving, trusting, kind. Everything you would expect from a Fae of Light. I saw how you and Mattheo were with one another. After watching from afar, seeing your love for each other up close was enchanting. He challenged your morals as much as you challenged his control.' 

Once again he started twirling the ring around his fingers but didn't take his eyes of me. 

'I didn't believe you for one second when you had said that you had left him.' He shook his head, letting out a small sound of amusement. 'Even after you told me about erasing your emotions and betraying him with his own friend' 

The memory made me wince. I had meant it at the time but it still pained me that I even thought of going that far. 

'I knew you were telling the truth about all them events but I knew that you were still together and very much in love. It was only when you gave me this' He held up the ring 'That I started to believe you' 

'Why would you hand over the one thing that can ensure Mattheo's life?' He grin was mocking, sickening. My eyes narrowed in on the ring and part of me wanted to make a grab for it but he could easily avoid my grasp. 

'So what is the plan now?' I asked, taking my eyes of the ring and looking back in to his. He cocked his eyebrow. Of course he wasn't going to answer that. Why would he share his plan with me? Stupid girl. 

'I will be getting rid of this' He threw the ring over the side of the railings. Something brushed down my back as I leaped forward, reaching out for the ring that I knew was already lost. Robert was quick though. His hand connected with my throat and he spun me round. The force splintered the wood of the hand rail as he pushed me against it. I could hear the balusters growing weak under the added pressure pushing against them. My eyes jolted from Roberts to the shadow appearing behind him. 

'Come any closer and she goes over' Robert growled, baring his pearly teeth. His eyes finally left mine and he looked over to the company that had now joined us. 

Mattheo paused. His jaw clenched in frustration as he glared at me. Concern mixed with anger were swimming in his eyes and he didn't take them off me for one second. I knew some of that anger was directed at me. I didn't listen, I ran without waiting for him and got myself in to another situation that was putting my life in danger. 

I watched as Alistair and Reid slowly circled round, not getting closer to us but both standing at a different points on the balcony. Both were by the wooden railings, a few feet away from Robert.

'I don't make idle threats' Robert snarled, digging his fingers in tighter and making my mouth open as I gasped in what ever air I could. Mattheo glanced at Alistair and Reid, giving a single nod for them to stop. Leo came to a stand still beside him too. His usual insane smiley face was replaced with pure rage. 

'Are you not even going to ask what I want?' Robert asked, his lips twisting up. 'In exchange for her life?' 

'Pointless asking when I already know what it is?' Mattheo spat. His eyes burned in to Roberts and he let out a light but sinister laugh as his fingers gripped tighter again. My airways were closing, making it more difficult to breath. 

'So are you going to make a choice?' 

Mattheo growled in frustration. His eyes darted from Robert to the hand wrapped around my throat. 

'You have to choose between Clarissa's life and your daughter' 

'Are you forgetting that I already have my daughter' Mattheo smirked at him. 

'Then you have already chosen' He thrust me back harder against the railings. The fragile wood finally gave way to pressure. The only barrier that was between me and death was falling behind me. I grabbed for Roberts wrist, holding on as tight as I could as my feet slipped on the edge. 

'Wait!' Mattheo cried out, launching forward. Robert held up his hand making him come to a halt. I could see the panic flood through him as his eyes darted around, trying to quickly think of a way to get to me. 

'Step back' Robert growled but Mattheo ignored the order, still looking from me to his friends. 'I said. Step. Back!' He bellowed it this time and Mattheo listened, slowly descending back in to the shadows. I could just make out his face and he was back to looking angry. Furious in fact. 

'She's your daughter' Alistair tried to plead but it fell on death ears. 

'She's your princess' Reid whispered. Neither of them stepped closer, they didn't dare. Robert was becoming unpredictable. 

'She is my little princess' Robert turned his smile to me. He watched me squirm under his grip. My feet were still sliding on the edge of the decking as his fingers dug in once again. 'But she isn't the princess I want' He turned to face Mattheo once again as he took a risky step out of the shadows. 

'Daddy' I croaked out. Roberts head whipped round, his eyes burning in to me as I finally spoke. His hand loosened, allowing me the freedom to breath more easily but still holding me tight enough to stop me from falling. My eyes drifted to Mattheo. He looked back at me and slowly shook his head, telling me to keep my mouth shut. 

'I'm married to the King of Hell' I smiled as one of my hands slipped off his wrist. 

'I'm not your little princess' Silently I reached for the dagger, still strapped to my thigh. 

'I'm a fucking Queen!' My smile turned into something wicked as I plunged the dagger into the side of his waist. He screamed out in shock, letting go of my neck as he fell back and pulled the dagger back out. Alistair reached out for me.  

But I was already falling. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

429K 6.8K 64
π‘€π‘Žπ‘‘π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘œ 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 | π‘ π‘šπ‘’Μˆπ‘‘ (book 1) He was troubling, she was confusing. He wanted her, she wanted him. He made her crazy, she made him f...
49.5K 401 12
-Draco Malfoy -Mattheo Riddle -Tom Riddle -Blaise Zabini -Lorenzo Berkshire -Theodore Nott -Smut, Fluffy, Smuff, You name it.
31.3K 331 44
This Includes: Draco Malfoy Mattheo Riddle Tom Riddle Theodore Nott Lorenzo Berkshire Blaise Zabini ❗️Tom and Voldemort are different people. Voldem...
86.7K 3.4K 28
2nd book of "TOM RIDDLE'S DAUGHTER"