**FINISHED** Another Encanto...

Av itselilol

"Another Encanto? You can't be serious...right?" Y/N and their family come from a village a little far from E... Mer

Encanto? That looks interesting
People with gifts besides for us? You're joking- right?
Almost Friday
Introductions
Filler thingy
The Ceremony
Tour around town
A Turn for the Worst
Another Filler Thingy
How It Began...
Join๐Ÿง
Oh That's Bruno-?
C-Can you see me..?
HEADCANNONS!!
You didn't have to this, but Thank You...
hhaugfagkj
heyyyyy....... how yall doin......?
My Choice

His Room

5K 126 495
Av itselilol

Uh I think this chapter is gonna be a short one cause it's gonna only gonna be in Camilo's room but if it isn't short I'm not going to delete this cause it would be funny. Anyways- LETS GO!

We get to his door, he stares at it for a bit.

"Uhm, Don't be shocked when you come in, it's nothing special honestly." He says, putting his hand on the doorknob

"I'm sure it's amazing. Now c'mon! Open up!" I say

"Okay...."

We enter the room, I'm not sure how to describe it. It was shifting. Right as we walked in, it showed different things on the ceiling. The main thing I saw was food, a lot of food. Also a family photo.

"I can make it to where it shows my favorite things on the ceiling. Or another persons favorite things." Camilo says with a gentle smile

"You call this not special? It's amazing! I can see that you like food" I say, chuckling about it

"heheh, yea. So, tell me, do you favor anything or have favorite things?" he asks me

"Why?" I ask raising an eyebrow?

"Just wanna know more about you. I'm assuming you're gonna be here for awhile and that means we're gonna be bunking for awhile." He says while making his bed

"Hmmmm Fine. One question thought." I say

"Shoot."

"Where will I sleep..?"

"Uh well, I was gonna make it to were we both sleep on the bed..." He stops cause I gave him a look.  "LET ME FINISH! I was going to say that we both sleep on the bed, and I can get extra pillows to create a border between us."

"I was kidding when I gave the look. I'm fine with whatever sleeping arrangements are fine" 'I don't care at this point anymore'

"Are you sure..?" 

"Yea"

"Okay, I'll still create the border so you aren't uncomfortable" He says smiling.

"There's no reason too but thanks :)" (A/N: I'm so tired of putting "I smile" or "He smiles" so imma just put a smiley face if the smile lol)

He leaves the room to go get extra pillows

I stand there, looking around his room. It wasn't as big as Antonio's room, but not as small as a regular room.

I look towards the bed, there's a desk. A family photo, a photo of when his parents when they got married. Next to the desk, was a tank. It had a little chameleon. Cute. It matched him, power wise and his poncho has chameleons on it. 

"I see you've meet Cosmo." Camilo says, dropping the pillows on the bed.

"His name is Cosmo? That's adorable." I say, looking at him in amusement.

  I look back at Camilo and the border is finished.

"You can choose what side you want :]"

"I'll take (you choose)."

He goes to the others side from what I chose

"Oh uhm, let me go change haha." I chuckle awkwardly

"O-Oh yea. You can go do that. You remember were the bathroom is right?"

"Yea" I go to my bag and take out my pj's.

I go over to the bathroom and change. I walk back out and see this green aura. I use my gift and turn invisible and fly over to the mysterious thing. It seemed to be a man, with...rats???

"H-huh?? Who's there?" The man said

I squeak and go back to Camilo's room.

I walk back into Camilo's room and he's sitting on the bed.

"Now tell me Hermosa/o, what are your interest." Camilo says.

I go to join him on my side of the bed. "Hmm, well my favorite food is (name f/f), I really like to read, uhm..."

I'm looking around trying not to make eye contact, and I look up seeing the two things I listed appear on the ceiling. I look back at Camilo, who's resting his head on his palm, smiling lightly while watching me talk.

"OH!" I exclaim.

My exclamation makes him  jump out of his daze.

"I can play guitar and sing! My mother taught me." I say with a soft smile

"Oh?"

"Yea, she would teach me after she would check up on the townsfolk. She was an excellent singer, and played guitar amazingly"

"She sounds like an amazing woman"

"She is...or was...heh." I say, with a sad look in my eyes and a face like: :/

(A/N: Listen, about the part above this,^ I DON'T KNOW WHAT I MEANT!! I was writing this half asleep and wasn't really paying attention. But How I saw it, I saw it as Y/N is a little sad thinking about their mom. IT'S UP TO YOU TO FIGURE OUT HOW YOU SEE THIS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I MEANT, I'M JUST GIVING PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT. AND WHAT THEY WANT IS THIS FF.  Sorry for that little outburst, I just feel bad cause I confused people and I'm trying to explain in the best way possible. Now, lets just move on with the story)

"Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset..." Camilo apologizes. Why was he apologizing? He had no reason too. (Kinnie moment 😍🤞🏻...sorry, lets continue)

"But I bet she was an amazing woman, pretty one too. I mean, you're here Hermosa/o" He says, trying to cheer me up.

I laugh at the little gestures he's doing.

"Maybe later you can show me a photo, y'know, so I could cheer you up."

"I'll be fine. Please don't worry about me." I say. 'Last thing I need is for him to worry about me'

"I'm getting tired. I'm gonna head to bed. Goodnight Camilo :)"

"Goodnight Y/N."

~Camilo's POV~

They're going off to bed. Crap did I make them upset?? I didn't mean too. They don't want me to worry but I am going to worry. They don't seem, up to full potential? No, not feeling the emotions they should be feeling. Yea that's right.

I look at them, and think for a bit. Why do they act the way they do? Have they always been like this? Has the mothers passing taken a toll on them? So many questions. I'll ask them at a later date, when they're more comfortable with me.

"I feel you staring. Go to bed." Y/N says with a laugh.

"O-OH! My bad. Sorry"

"You're good, now goodnight"

"Night.."

I go to lay down. My brain feels like a hamster running in its wheel. They like books. I never pegged them as the type to like books.

Whatever, I'm gonna sleep now...

*sudden noise*

"H-Huh? Who's there?" I say, taken back by the noise

I wait for a few minutes, I guess it was nothing..?

Anyways, goodnight

--------------

WOAH HEY! ITS BEEN A DAY, literally. If you didn't see my announcement last night, then I shall tell you. With school coming up back again I'm gonna change the posting schedule. Nothing special, just posting every other day or every two days. I'm choosing this cause sometimes I'm stumped with ideas when writing and I will also have a lot of homework, and I mean a lot. yay for higher up classes amirite 😄🖕🏻. Anyways, yea. And I have a lot of reading for my book in English that I have not started reading and have to be on page 150 by the time we get back. So yea. If I don't post after like 2 days I'll mention something about it in my convos so consider following so you won't be confused on why I'm not posting as often :). It's also almost 7 in the morning for me and I've been up since 3.

AnYwAyS-

Word Count: 1304 (Jeez)

How I feel: So tired. But still happy that me and my crush are still talking ^^ (Long story lmao)

Hotel: Trivago

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

9.6K 260 20
As the madrigals rule the Encanto with their awesome gifts, another family formed by y/n and her father try to live up to their lives with their assi...
12K 377 29
"๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ...๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น. ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...
15K 265 14
It's been four years since the disaster and beauty of the Madrigal family and their encanto was shown to the village. The family has since become clo...
40.4K 708 34
Y/n finally gets out of their Abuelo's house out in the jungle. The whole new world, that is the town, is great. Even better when she meets Camilo Ma...