Revelation Of The Chosen (Boo...

Af RJS416

Magic is not real! Ancient History is just a part of someone's fabrication put into books. Shark and Troy do... Mere

Thank You to Supporters of the RW
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Skeptics of Magic
Chapter 2: The Dark One's Journey Begins
Chapter 3: Ancient History
Chapter 4: The Rothom Archives
Chapter 5: To The Museum
Chapter 6: Intruder in the Halls
Chapter 7: The Egyptian Exhibit
Chapter 8: The Clash
Chapter 9: Mesmerizing Words of Terror
Chapter 10: The Final Guards
Chapter 11: Mummies Alive
Chapter 12: Stolen Scrolls
Chapter 13: Pierce Through to Another Time
Chapter 14: The Mysterious Stranger
Chapter 15: A Thousand Questions
Chapter 16: The Thief and The Thunderer
Chapter 17: Hungry Inhabitants
Chapter 18: An Unexpected Ally?
Chapter 19: Fight Thunder with Fire
Chapter 20: Secret Revealed
Chapter 21: The New World Observed
Chapter 22: A Warning from the Trees
Chapter 23: Competition and Bullies
Chapter 24: Giant Dangerous Arachnids
Chapter 25: Rise like the Winds and Devour like the Water
Chapter 26: To Trust or Not to Trust
Chapter 27: The Hidden Underground Den
Chapter 28: The Forest of Intensions
Chapter 29: The Mermaid's Scream
Chapter 30: The Nylus Rainbow Scale
Chapter 31: Perils of the Island
Chapter 32: The Questioning Begins
Chapter 33: The Hyods
Chapter 34: The Ruincrucians
Chapter 35: Panthora and General Chrome
Chapter 36: Battling Vegetables
Chapter 37: The Cries of the People
Chapter 38: Land of the Mist
Chapter 39: The Return of the Hyod of Wind
Chapter 40: The Hyod Council
Chapter 41: The Balance Between Light and Dark Tipped
Chapter 42: The Messiah of Darkness
Chapter 43: A Dangerous Encounter
Chapter 44: Grave News
Chapter 45: Vulnerable
Chapter 46: Confrontations and Conflicts
Chapter 47: Revelation Of The Chosen
Chapter 48: Doublegangers
Chapter 49: The Radiant Warrior
Chapter 50: New School, New Curriculum
Chapter 51: Training Day
Chapter 52: War of Words
Chapter 53: Lord Rothom
Chapter 54: The Second Great War
Chapter 55: A Traitor
Chapter 56: Provoked and Unapologetic
Chapter 57: Secret Training
Chapter 58: Heartfelt Goodbyes
Chapter 59: A Trap Set
Chapter 60: Falling Warrior
Epilogue

Chapter 0: A Distant Past

65 12 2
Af RJS416

Hi everyone. I have added this chapter because it was on the advice which made sense from various contests I've entered. It will give hopefully an insight to the title character of the series and let you know why he is important to it all. I hope everyone likes it. 

Please let me know what you think. 

This chapter will be in both books from those who are on the second book can read it as well.

The air was heavy. The greatest weight in the universe sat on the chest of man, woman and warrior a like.

Tensions were high but it did not impact the current situation of the two whom formed it. If looks could kill, they would both be lying at the bottom of THE never ending well of the abyss known as the Pit of Darkness.

The winner of the deadly game of life and death would determine which warriors became freed from the heaviness crushing not only their bodies but their ka, their souls.

They looked like the embodiment of absolute Light and Dark, representations of whom we would choose to defend the side we stood on.

The two opposing warriors were no ordinary man or machine or beast. No, they were more than that. They were more than immortals like the Hyods and Acklytones. They were the first of their kind. The top of their family tree.

They were the Radiant Warrior of Light and the Messiah of Darkness.

They towered over the average sized warriors at fourteen feet. They were not Gigantees in size but even the mammoths themselves could not rival the raw power which exuded off the two.

The cracked diamond gate with the golden exterior was large from far. It was ajar and leading to the great tree.

An ant to the great ash was not an accurate depiction of size. The leaves were not green but a colour never seen before. It was a mixture of blue, lavender, and gold all mixed together and shimmering like the moonlight on the waters of a pond.

If you looked carefully, you could almost see cities located on the roots, the trunks, the barks and leaves. It was surrounded by eight orbiting planetoid spheres of a different world within. Worlds of fire flashed, words of water splashed and worlds of sand danced.

The land which was once a barren dessert was now a graveyard of fallen warriors of dark and light, of all Rudiments and sizes.

Those with wings, tentacles, multiple arms and heads and tails, all littered the ground like waste and debris left over from the wake of the strongest hurricane.

Only the two were left standing. The winds were too scared to blow. The waters remained silent. The trees afraid to move. The ground was in pain from the pressure which came from the heels of the two puncturing through it.

The white knight's armour glistened bright like a new born star. It was as if he was standing in the midst of a white sun. His red on the inside and white on the outside cape billowed in the windless atmosphere.

His face was too hard to discern from the serene light which exuded bliss but his hair, long and silver danced calmly.

His opponent, the dark knight's black vivid armour covered his entire body. He like his adversary stood in the midst of a swirling pool of a black hole of sorts, obscuring the vision of anyone whom tried to see his wicked face.

His skeletal black wing like cape dangled from his shoulder like living skin. Only dread emanated from him.

"Axial and the Earth you have hidden from me will be nothing more but a memory when I decimate them both and exterminate all life forever. I shall mould a new world. We are in the right place to do it all," said the Messiah of Darkness with vigour and poison in his voice.

"As long as I stand, the Light will not fall," replied the Radiant Warrior in a strong lion like tone. "I will give my life to ensure both worlds do not suffer from your existence."

The great warriors circled each other like the kings they were, hungry for the battle to begin and end with limited time taken. There was work to be done.

"We have had this dance many times before," replied the Messiah of Darkness. "And I know you and your new pawns have spun a web of deceit from even your very own mind to stop me and I know you have also sensed that I have done the same."

"The end of this shall determine who will have the advantage to the Third Great War, The Final War," replied the Radiant Warrior.

The two flexed their arms where a shield half their size hung. A shield circular and curved inwards with the alpha insignia for the Radiant Warrior and omega insignia for the Messiah of Darkness embedded in an orb at the centre.

The two signs of the beginning and the end were encircled with the eight rudimental crests, which glowed white and black respectively. It demonstrated that the battle was to commence once more.

The Radiant Warrior had several weapons at his disposal but at that moment he chose to use his Sword of Audacity.

In a wink, in an instant, at that moment, the sword was in his grasp and he had swung it down with force to summon the power of the very sun itself igniting the sword from hilt to tip in bright white.

The Messiah of Darkness did not fail to react. Time was both their domain and so his double blade fork, the Helvishun met the sword with the strength of the dark moon.

The impact of the two weapons annihilated every fallen body, every dormant object, every still standing structure within the radius of the two.

Their hairs and capes fluttered as if a brisk breeze was passing by but if you were a bystander, there would be nothing more of you left but dust cluttering the air and obstructing the sight and clogging the lungs of others. Again, it did not phase the two.

They continued the assault on the other. The Bramhamien steel of the sword collided with the Bramhamien steel of the Helvishun. Occasionally the shield would be used to block the nemeses' attack or to take the brutality of the powered-up weapons when the force of the moon and the sun were used.

The sound of the clash, the clank, the roars echoed so far that it would shatter the ear drums of all. That is if anyone was still around to hear it.

The Messiah of Darkness dove into the ground like it was natural water and he was a fish swimming to the bottom of its depths. The Radiant Warrior was about to counter but his one moment of indiscretion would not allow him time to correct and that moment was a split-second delayed reaction.

The Messiah of Darkness rose out of the ground and with the Helvishun in his hand and a moon above it of raw power, he broke through the defences of the Radiant Warrior. The power of the moon was at his adversary's chest.

The impact propelled the Radiant Warrior into the darkening sky of stars backwards like a rock being catapulted.

He was thrown to a great distance away that he was no longer close to the decimated dessert before the diamond gate and ash tree but in a thick forest where he landed as if there was no damage to him but he had just finished appearing in the forest for a summer night's stroll.

The trees of red, gold, and green leaves became still and hoped to not be seen. They feared one move would mean their demise for the Messiah of Darkness had walked into the clearing as if he was there to meet an old friend for super.

"You will fail in this life as you have in the others. The prophecies will be mine. The Gates of Time shall be opened. The Imperials will rise and the final war will end with my victory," said the Messiah of Darkness in a strict tone like a lecturer as if his words were absolute.

"All your plans are intricate. All I have seen are failures on both of our end. Neither of us really won in our previous lives. We have learned from it. Now, who has the best laid plan?" retorted the Radiant Warrior, the words of his adversary bouncing off of his armour like rubber.

The trees were not fortunate. They were the innocent in it all. The Radiant Warrior did his best to protect them from the assault of the two. He sent his shield away from his arm as many times as he could to deflect, absorb and block the melee of orbs, beams and blasts of pure energy.

The Messiah of Darkness took all the opportunity he could. He moved so fast, faster than lightning that it appeared he was in two places at once.

He looked like he was fighting two opponents but what he was truly doing was attacking the Radiant Warrior on one end and striking at the trees so his foe would have to split his attention and efforts.

"This is why you will always be the lesser of the two of us. You place those insignificant lives before your own. They will cost you in the end," shouted the Messiah of Darkness, high above and looking down at the Radiant Warrior who had deflected the orb from the fork's tip.

"We see the world, the universe in a very different way. These lives you take for granted are not a weakness. They will become the very reason why the victory you seek will land in the palms of my hand and that of the Light," replied the Radiant Warrior.

He was before the Messiah of Darkness with the snap of a finger effortlessly. The trees the Messiah of Darkness took for granted had encircled him silently with their uprooted blue veined vines.

"No. They are nothing else but pawns," countered the Messiah of Darkness.

The Radiant Warrior grabbed him by the throat like a vice grip and ripped him away from the vines. The two were struggling in the air but the pure warrior of light had the advantage. They were over the thrashing ocean of red blue waters.

The Radiant Warrior took them down, breaking through the clear barrier the water projected. The liquid injected into the air as if an asteroid impacted it. They had sunk to the bottom, crashing through the dome of a famous stadium in the underwater conurbation.

The Messiah of Darkness was thrown out of the dome through it's wall to the outskirt of the city of harp like buildings, spiraling slide like roads and barrier wreath like homes.

He placed the Helvishun above his head and the moon appeared overhead the waters, grand in size.

The Radiant Warrior was impacted from blast after blast like the bullets from a rocket launcher. He defended himself with a dome like barrier which cracked like glass ever time it was impacted.

The two opposing warriors did not need to speak the words of incantations like the rest of the warriors of Axial who were limited to only using one Rudiment. They had at their disposal the strongest Rudiments, Light and Dark.

Warriors who were strong would have to utter the words Dischargeous Protectious Safeguard for the barrier to form and hold but they could summon it on a whim.

"You and I are the Light and the Dark now. No other Rudiment is of importance. They are just means for us to use at our will and beckon and call."

"It is we who are the true rulers of this universe, of the Immortals, of the Hyods. They will all bow to the victor as one of us will become emperor of the empire to be," said the Messiah of Darkness, his voice hungry for his rise to victory.

He was before the large circular object rotating retrograde with four chambers. One was yellow and silver, the second, blue and brown, the third, grey and green, and the final red and cyan.

For a dark presence the light he stood in was very painful like being pricked by needles slowly but continuously until his entire body was covered.

A warrior of dark who tried to control their opponent would have to utter the words Manipulatos Mindium Radiant Warrior; the incantation needed to be channelled but again they did not need to learn it. It was at their disposal as along as they remained strong and not weak.

It was crafted into them by their creator's and now they were freely using it unlike others who have to use a scroll and grow in strength to utilize it the final two Rudiments.

The Radiant Warrior took his sword and placed it between the blades of the fork as he looked at the Messiah of Darkness who was present in physical from and at the same time his ka, his soul attempted to penetrate and manipulate the structure which was a heart.

"Risking your life to stand in the Light to my heart, shows your desperation," said the ka, the soul of the Radiant Warrior.

The two were no longer inside the body of the Radiant Warrior, his chest, the artery to his heart. They were back in the swaying waters of the city. The Messiah of Darkness finally looked up and saw the growing white sun.

The water was dented. Steam was above the barrier which was shrinking so quick. If you blinked you would miss it. It was evaporating. The heat from the sun had dried up the sea and melted the foundations of the abandoned city.

The Messiah of Darkness was engulfed until the sun exploded forming a dome of bright white and red but contained by the atmosphere of Axial.

The Radiant Warrior placed his shield above him to block the rain falling down upon him.

Massive meteors were headed straight for him. The Messiah of Darkness was high above. There was not even a scratch on him. No cuts, no scrapes or burnt hair.

The tails of meteor were to be admired for the colours they exuded but not in this situation where they brought about pain and possibly death.

"This game will end today. I presume soon," said the Messiah of Darkness.

The Radiant Warrior was not flying per say, but he was using his shield to block, bash and smash the meteors as he moved towards his nemesis in the sky.

The two met at the top of Axial and thrashed at each other with their weapons until they were too high to for gravity to pull them back down. That is if gravity even had a chance.

The scene from space was immaculate. The stars shined brilliantly. The galaxies glittered impressively as space debris of rock and ice floated on by.

A quasar like beam with its power came at the Messiah of Darkness but he was gone from its trajectory without a word.

Gateum De Temporal, the incantation needed by the eight Hyods to open gates to other worlds was again nothing to the two whom could use it like breathing to us.

Le Porte Opennium would open all doors but again the Radiant Warrior did not need it for he opened a tear, a crack, a door in space. Before he could see his opponent, he stuck the door which looked like a blanket of night but his opponent had also done the same.

What any observer, an immortal perhaps did not see before the final minutes of the war, was the brutality of the fight which took place before the stab.

Time had stopped and the two had challenged each other with their greatest strength, battling not only the body but the mind as well. 

Explosions like the death of a star or the collapse of a black hole were how extreme the two went. The ripping of the ka, the soul from the corporal form was the final attack before the stab.

The Radiant Warrior's Sword of Audacity was impaled into the Messiah of Darkness' stomach straight through his amour. The double-bladed fork, the Helvishun was right through the chest and armour of the Radiant Warrior.

The two warriors did not cry out from the pain like we would if we were impaled. They did not call for help from a doctor, a Mediciner or a loved one.

There was no blood or icar but pure light and pure dark which escaped them as if their entire form was just constructed with light and dark with a shell around them to form a body of a warrior.

"You are a fool to have used your strength to lay those plans which my forces will uncover. We will meet again but thanks to you, I now have the advantage as I am stronger," said an elated Messiah of Darkness.

"We will see in the next life as the Second Great War comes to an end now and the great divide begins," replied the Radiant Warrior.

The two poured their all, the final remnants of their strength into their weapons. The Light and the Dark.

The Messiah of Darkness' body was infiltrated by the light and the Radiant Warrior by the dark. Pain, pressure, the acknowledgement of the end to come, finally became a reality to both. They were finally physically and emotionally hurt.

The two with their right and left hand released a final surprise. They impacted and pierced the other before the end came and then several things happened all at once.

The Messiah of Darkness had several dark lights ejected from him along with a white light as did the Radiant Warrior whom had several ejected from him, light and dark as well. Two orbs which then became three soared down from the sky to the decimated world below.

But was that world real? Or would it have become real if one survived? A large golden twin door opened and two statues of warriors dressed in grand armour at either side appeared with a cobble stone road before it.

The orbs, the dark and white lights entered the door which led to a golden, red and bronze hall of moving depictions, fireplaces, pillars and statues until it was out of the grand castle the hall lay in and then down the massive tree to the diamond gates until they vanished into a world which had been visited by a war.

The Light was but a sun as the dark was becoming a consuming raven blanking the sky with its wings of darkness.

Now it's time to follow along and find out what happens following the events of the Second Great War. What did this battle mean? What were its long-lasting impacts? Mostly what would happen next?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

877 243 56
*wattys 2018 shortlist* *writer's awards sci-fi winner* It all started with an accident. Through vast consolidation begets a single empire borderin...
65.2K 11K 122
🌟WATTYS 2023 SHORTLIST 🌟WATTYS 2023 FANS CHOICE AWARDS NOMINEE 🌟WATTYS 2022 SHORTLIST 🌟Editor's Pick (Reading Radar) Feb 2024 🌟 Featured Wattpa...
3.1K 313 17
When thirty-year-old Zara stumbled upon a mysterious mirror hidden among her family's heirlooms, she never imagined that diving into it would transpo...
1.7K 252 8
🏳️‍🌈 7x FEATURED + 2x AWARDS WINNING ❝A boy who has lost everything and a boy who has everything to lose. In the city of St. Dаktalion, those surv...