Hermosa - Camilo Madrigal

Oleh chelsqtz

First Encanto story! Camilo fanfic<3 Lebih Banyak

A/N
Part 1: Hermosa
Part 2: Cerenomy
Part 3: One dance
Part 5: Not yet

Part 4: Camilo

2K 65 181
Oleh chelsqtz

"The Guzmáns and the Madrigals together will be so good for the encanto." Abuela talked to Mariano's mother

"Yes. Then, let's hope tonight is not a horrible disaster." His mom laughed.

"To a perfect night!" Abuela held up her wine glass. "Salud!"

Everyone held up their glass. "Salud!"

You wanted to talk to Mirabel but saw she and Do,ores had intens eye contact. You were confused but then you remembered that Dolores knew about the vision. You looked at Dolores hoping she wouldn't tell anyone.

You took a quick look at Camilo but his eyes already met yours. You just realized how pretty he actually was. And his eyes.. hazel with this type of golden glow..

"Avocado?" Out of sudden you saw an arm right infront of you. It was Mariano giving Mirabel a bowl of avocado. Mirabel took the bowl.

You looked up and saw Camilo.

"Shit." You looked down and whispered only you could hear. You realized you had been staring at him this whole time.

When you looked up you saw Dolores whispering in Camilo's ear.

You quickly looked at Mirabel she looked at you. Suddenly Camilo started coughing. He shifted into Mirabel, Bruno and back to himself but his eyes glitched in this very.. weird position.

"Camilo. Fix your face." Félix said.

Camilo shook his head and his eyes got back to his normal position. He looked at Mirabel, looked back at Félix and whispered in his ear. Félix spat his water all over the table. He cleared his throat.

You eyes widen and looked around the table. You made eye contact with Camilo and he smiled awkwardly.

"Mirabel. The cream, please?" Abuela asked Mirabel.

"Pá, the cream?" Mirabel looked to her left.

His dad gave her the cream and chuckled awkwardly.

You looked back and saw that Félix whispered something to Pepa. She got a big cloud above her head.

You could hear Mirabel gasp.

"Pepa, the cloud." Abuela said.

"Clear skies, clear skies, clear skies." Pepa begin stroking her hear.

And not even a moment later Pepa whispered something to Julieta. Julieta looked up shocked. You looked next to you and Mirabel quickly started drinking.

You continued to eat your food when Mirabel suddenly disappeared under the table.

"Mirabel? Everything okay?" Mariano asked.

"Everything is great. She's just excited. For you to propose. Wich, uh, you should do!" Agustín chuckled.

"yes." Mirabel said with a smile on her face.

"As fast as you can." Agustín finished.

"Uh, i was actually gonna.." Mariano said.

"You were actually gonna. Great!" Mirabel stood up and turned Isabella her chair towards Mariano.

"Well, since everyone here has a talent, my Mariano wanted to begin with a song!" His mom said.

"Luisa, could you bring over the piano?" She asked.

"Okay.." Luisa's voice broke.

She stood up and walked towards the piano.

"Uh, it's actually family tradition to sing after." Mirabel chuckled.

She walked towards Mariano, pushed his chair forward making him kneel infront of Isabela.

"Isabela, most graceful of all the madrigals." Mariano started.

Mirabel saw cracks forming and jumped on the ground. She quickly changed into a position.

"You're doing great!" She said.

"The most perfect flower.. in this entire encanto.." Mariano began again.

"No!" Mirabel gasped.

You looked to your left and saw some sort of raccoon grab the vision pieces. You heard luisa grunting. You turned around and she started sobbing. It was total chaos.

"Will you marry.." Mariano opened the ring box.

"No!" Mirabel yelled and jumped under the table.

Luisa was still crying. And Pepas cloud became worse and started thundering scaring Antonio's bird.

It flew right past Mariano's mothers head.

"What is happening?" She shrieked.

"Mirabel found Bruno's vision. She's in it. She's gonna destroy the magic and now. We're all doomed!" Dolores yelled.

Mirabel came under the table trying to grab the pieces on a plate but she pushed it right indient of Abuela.

Abuela looked up with a disgusting look on her face. Mirabel looked up and cracks started to form in the casita. Dolores covered her ears. Camilo shifted into a baby with a mustache. Pepa was still stroking her hair. The cracks came right between Isabela and Mariano scaring isabela. A flower grew fast and smashed Mariano's nose.

Suddenly the doors opened and people standing outside all congratulated in spanish. It started raining very heavy because of Pepa's cloud.

Mariano's and His mother ran out of the dining room followed by Abuela,

"Señora. Por favor!" She ran after crying Mariano and his mother.

Mirabel,

"Abuela, please! There's gotta be an explanation."

Isabela,

"I hate you!" She said to Mirabel.

Luisa,

"i'm a loser!" She sobbed.

Agustín,

"Luisa!" He said running after Luisa.

and Pepa.

"What did you do?"

"I'm not doing anything! it's bruno's vision! it's.." Mirabel sighed.

You watched them all leave and walked up to Mirabel.

"That was.. interesting.. Are you okay?" You asked.

"I just want.. answers.. You know? Why me? Why was i in his vision." Mirabel replied.

Before you could say anything you looked down at the floor.

"Rats! They have the vision!" You pointed behind Mirabel.

Mirabel turned around and looked at them running away.

"I have to follow them. I- I have to do this on my own." Mirabel turned around.

"You go for it." You smiled softly.

Mirabel softly smiled and nodded. She ran after the rats. You sighed and walked to the dining room. Seeing that the bowls still were on the table, you grabbed some of them and walked to the kitchen.

Three guesses who you saw.

Camilo. He was busy doing something so you only saw his back.

"Hey." You said while putting the bowls down.

Camilo yelped and turned into a baby with a mustache. You both turned around at the same time. You started laughing and Camilo shook his head to turn back.

"You- you got scared by me saying hey?" You laughed one last time.

"I was.. busy and focused." Camilo tried to say serious.

You looked at him and you both bursted out laughing. After a while you stopped laughing and Camilo continued making tea.

"Making tea i see." You walked closer.

"Yeah.. my mami is a bit stressed. So hopefully tea will help." Camilo looked up and smiled softly.

"Do you need help bringing it to her? I mean you have the teacup and the teapot." You asked.

"Sure." He handed you the teapot.

"Thanks, amor." He started walking and you followed him.

You walked into Pepa's room. She was sitting in a rocking chair.

You put the teapot on the dresser. Camilo walked to his mom.

"It's okay, mami. Deep breath in, deep breath out." Camilo wanted to give Pepa the teacup when there was a loud bang.

Pepa gasped and a lightning hit Camilo. He jumped up and shifted into Félix and Abuela. He hit the dresser so the teapot fell on him. He jumped up again and turned into Agustín and his self.

He grunted in pain and Pepa looked shocked. You immediately went over to him, grabbed his arm and put it over your shoulder. You sat him down in another chair.

"Jeez. Uh are you okay?" You looked for tea stains.

"it's just hot. Don't worry." He wanted to stand up but you pushed him down.

"Nuh-uh. You sit down for a second." You demanded.

"But-"

"No buts." You brought your finger up to his mouth to make him stop talking.

You stood up and quickly walked to the kitchen to make tea.

You walked with the teapot and two teacups back to the room.

You got inside and poured two cups with tea.

"There you go." You have one to Pepa and smiled.

You walked back, grabbed the other one and gave it to Camilo.

"Here." You gave him the tea and sat next to him. You looked at Pepa and saw she was calmer so you looked back to Camilo.

"Does it still hurt?" You asked.

"..a bit." Camilo looked at you. You looked back at him and smiled at little.

"Mirabel!" You heard outside.

You were confused so you walked out Pepa's room. You leaned over the railing and saw Julieta calling Mirabel.

"Julieta? what's wrong?" You asked.

Camilo and Pepa stood next to you.

"We can't find Mirabel. Have you seen hear?" Julieta said worried.

Pepa shaked her head saying no.

"I haven't seen her either." Camilo said.

"She has to be around here somewhere." You replied.

"Wanna go look for her?" Camilo requested.

You nodded.

"You two go look outside. I'll help Julieta here." Pepa slightly smiled.

"Okay, mami. Bye!" Camilo walked away.

You follow him outside and started looking around. You didn't saw her anywhere.

Camilo started asking people and you asked a couple kids. No of them had seen her.

"How can she just- disappear." Camilo said confused.

"I don't know.." You sighed.

You knew she followed the rats. But rats can live inside and outside so you had no idea where she could be.

"Do you wanna do something?" Camilo requested.

"What about Mirabel?" You replied.

"We have no clue where to start looking. So why waste a beautiful evening?" Camilo layed a hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry she'll be back soon."

"I guess you're right." You looked up at him.

"So.. You wanna walk towards the shops, amor?" He smirks.

"Ah there's the Camilo i know again!" You laughed.

Camilo laughed with you and you moved towards the shops.

"Should we do the right side first and when we go back the left side?" You requested.

"Whatever you want, hermosa." Camilo said.

You smiled, grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the shops.

"Soraida! You walked past the bakery."

"huh?" You looked back.

"Oh!" You let Camilos arm go.

Camilo and you walked into the bakery.

"Didn't you say you didn't like the food here?" You said.

"Shh." He bought one finger to your mouth. "Maybe.. maybe i overreacted a little?" He removed his finger and stood back in line.

"Probably, i mean you're Camilo."

"And what's that supposed to mean huh?" Camilo scoffed. You grinned at him.

"Anyways, what are you gonna order?"

"Churros for sure." Camilo said.

"Good choice! I'll take that too."

You and Camilo were now first in line.

"Hola! what can i get you two?" The man behind the counter.

"Hey! Two bags of churros for me and her." Camilo put the money on the counter.

"Coming right up!" The man grabbed one bag of churros. He handed you the first bag of churros and you immediately took a bite of the churro.

"Are you two a couple?" The man said while scooping another bag of churros.

"Yeah! It's our two month anniversary today." Camilo said proudly while putting his arm around your waist. "Right, amor?"

You choked on the churro and coughed. Your breathing went back to normal and you looked up to Camilo.

"Amor, don't get all shy now." Camilo said while pulling you closer.

You didn't know what to say so you looked down to your churros.

"She gets shy sometimes." Camilo said to the man.

"You two are a lovely couple!" The man said while handing the second bag of churros to Camilo.

"I agree!" Camilo said one last time.

Camilo and you walked away with his hand still around your waist but he soon let go to grab a churro.

You were staring blankly infront of you, still not knowing what to say.

Camilo noticed it and quickly ate his churro.

"Helloooo? Soraida?" He said while waving his hand infront of you.

You stopped walking.

"Why, what- why did you, i mean- ugh!" You stuttered frustrated.

Camilo started laughing.

"Shut up! This is not funny!"

"What? I didn't say anything." Camilo grinned.

"You know i actually liked you.. but turns out you're still an asshole. Even though i think i'm falling for- wait no. No I'm not." You said frustrated.

"Crap. I did not just said this out loud." You whispered and you wanted to walking forward.

Camilo grabbed your arm and pulled you back.

"Oh? Is that's so?" He turned you around so he could face you.

"Uh" You said avoiding eye contact.

"Well?"

you slowly looked up to him not saying.

"mhm?" Camilo looked at you.

"I just-" You looked down.

"You just?"

"Would you- Never mind. Let's just go h-"

"Would i?"

"It's nothing let's just go back." You wanted to walk away but he grabbed you again.

"Not so fast. And if you won't ask it i will. Do you wanna go out with me?"

You mouth opened but closed as soon a smile started to form on your face.

"..i'd love to."

"See? It's not that hard." Camilo said.

You chuckled.

"Cant wait. But now, eat your churros before they get cold." Camilo smiled.

You ate your churros and walked next to him. You decide to sit behind his house. There was an open spot and you could see the sunset.

"Its.. really pretty." You said.

"It really is." Camilo said.

You could feel your eyes getting weaker.. You decide to close them and before you knew it you were asleep on Camilos shoulder.

After a while you could feel his hand shaking you gently.

"Amor.. Wake up."

"..mhm?" You yawned.

"You feel asleep.. and look up!" Camilo pointed at the roof.

You could see Isabela and Mirabel dancing.

"Mirabel!" You immediately got up.

"Wanna go inside?" Camilo asked you.

"Mhm! I wanna know where Mirabel was this whole time." You chuckled.

Before you could walk in the house Camilo gently grabbed your arm.

"Thank you for today." He said, looking in your eyes.

"No problem Camilo." You smiled.

Camilo pulled you into a hug. You smiled to yourself hugging him back.

You looked at him and smiled for the last time before walking in the Casita.

When you got inside you saw Mirabel and Abuela arguing..

————————————
words: 2369

I LIKED THIS CHAPTER TBH

again thanks to my friend nijntjed  we laughed a lot during making this tbh-

i hope you guys enjoyed this too<3

AND SORRY FOR TYPOS in case you didn't notice i'm very bad with grammar-

(edit: SORRY my dumbass forgot to add the words- also, do you guys want me to continue the story after the house is fixed again or should i just end it? also dw i wanna write another fanfic with either Camilo or other characters. But lmk what you think<3)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21.1K 482 7
Set after the events of Encanto. - Your family has just moved into the village and your first sight is a family with gifts. One of them, a girl named...
128K 2.9K 20
Camilo x Fem!Reader "You know...you don't always have to pretend to be someone you're not. There's nothing wrong with being who you really are." "Wh...
11.9K 377 29
"𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗲...𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹. 𝗜𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗶�...
83.3K 1.7K 21
𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓... 𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘...