AFFLICTION

By kethzu

***** Dark Romance "I'll inflict every bit of pain in you. You saw what's being loved by me was like. It's t... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1 ~ [The Past Is Indelible]
2 ~ [The Fears I'm Hiding]
3 ~ [He is back!]
4 ~ [Before It's Late]
5 ~ [Will Everything Be Fine?]
6 ~ [Happier Than Before?]
7 ~ [Those Grey Eyes]
8 ~ [Soon Mine!]
9 ~ [Real or Surreal?]
10 ~ [Not Hallucination]
11 ~ [Don't Come Near]
12 ~ [Not So Sobber?]
13 ~ [Rescue Me]
14 ~ [Still Alive?]
15 ~ [The Same Fear]
16 ~ [Mystifying Question]
17 ~ [Endure More]
18 ~ [The Devil Himself]
19 ~ [His Real Self]
20 ~ [A Thing Called Love]
21 ~ [Helpless And Impotent]
22 ~ [Terrified Of The Demon]
23 ~ [Fuel To His Fire]
24 ~ [His Dominance]
25 ~ [Scared Of The Fate]
26 ~ [Why Him Again?]
27 ~ [That Devilish Grin]
28 ~ [Peace In My Agony?]
29 ~ [Love Means Destruction]
30 ~ [Intensified Gaze]
31 ~ [Superficial Love]
32 ~ [Blemish My Day]
33 ~ [Trepidation In Your Eyes]
34 ~ [Sereneness of Heart]
35 ~ [Simmer Down]
36 ~ [Only If I Knew]
37 ~ [Losing My Sanity]
38 ~ [Demolish And Wreck Her]
39 ~ [He Feels Poisonous]
41 ~ [Agitation Flamed My Soul]
42 ~ [A Very Catastrophic Portion]
43 ~ [Frantic With Petrification]
44 ~ [Unexpected And Anticipated]
45 ~ [Can I Ever Hate Him?]
46 ~ [What's Weakening Me?]
47 ~ [Hangover Owing To Him]
48 ~ [Haunting My Nights]
49 ~ [Ache Throbbled me]
50 ~ [Encaged In Nightmare]
51 ~ [Is it Palatable?]
52 ~ [Left With Heartache]
53 ~ [To My Misfortune]
54 ~ [Drunk And Dazed]
55 ~ [I Want Her Back]
56 ~ [I Can't Lose You]
57 ~ [Despise, Loathe and Hatred]
58 ~ [The Ominous Feeling]
59 ~ [I'm Sealed His]
60 ~ [A Perfect Facade]
61 ~ [My Perfect Hell]
62 ~ [Portrayal of New Disaster]
63 ~ [A Dark Yet Mysterious One]
64 ~ [Words Lie, Eyes Don't]
65 ~ [Distant Yet So Close]
66 ~ [Unravel My Emotions]
67 ~ [Heartfelt Infatuation]
68 ~ [Your Lies]
69 ~ [Love Is You]
70 ~ [Remorse And Pain]
71 ~ [Beginning or End]
72 ~ [Say You Love Me]
73 ~ [This Love]
74 ~ [Did I Lose Her?]
75 ~ [This Can't Be Him!]
76 ~ [A Grave Sin]
77 ~ [Make Me Bleed]
78 ~ [Hurts So Bad]
79 ~ [Till my last breath]
80 ~ [Love Is Affliction]
Epilogue

40 ~ [Never Letting You Go]

3.1K 96 24
By kethzu

LEERA POV

Our eyes held the gaze on through the mirror. I watched his tongue poking his inner cheek as his eyes travelled down and up scanning me. I didn't flinch from my place at all as I watched him come near behind me after he was done roaming his eyes all over me. Putting his each hand in my both side on the wash stand he caged me in between.

He leaned in by my side, his breaths hit the bare skin of my neck. My eyes locked with his through the mirror the whole time. I didn't know what was happening and my body itself too didn't make any move.

"Don't you think you look too beautiful tonight?" His voice warm than before but felt cold too. I didn't response not knowing how to response to it. What does he mean by this?

"All the eyes were on you the whole time. Each and every male was stealing glances at you" He murmured and I felt every bit of air coming out of his mouth with every word he took against the skin of my neck. Shivers run down my spine, my breaths started to hesitate.

"Each and every curve of your body is too perfectly apparent, too appealing through this dress and you know your supernatural beauty is a plus point. Resembles me of the complete seductress that nobody can help but roam their eyes all over you." He hissed in my ear in a very low voice more like a whisper this time.

"Such a pursuing lie that you made up just to avoid dancing with me. Quite impressive" his lips touched the side of my neck lightly. My hands fisted my dress, and my eyes clenched shut already by now. I can't, I just can't keep my eyes open with the amount of heat growing in here. Why ain't I pushing him away and fleeing from here over my heels? Why can't I do this?

His lips ran down to my collarbone and it was then, when he instantaneously turned me over my back holding my one hand behind with his own, pushing me against the wash stand as he leaned in more with his other hand still on the wash stand just beside my waist.

This time our eyes stared directly at eachother. My one stunned and stupefied by his sudden move but his one tranquil and calm as ever. I looked up at him over my long eyelashes and he looked down at me with the same intensity in his eyes. Then I noticed my cleavage is more visible than it should be now as one of the strap of my v-necked dress slipped down uncertainly when he jerked me around.

His masculine smell, the expensive perfume from his body, his very personal cologne that is so familiar to me diffusing in the air I breathed in filled me. "L..Let go of me" I murmured watching his lips turn into a smirk the next second. "How do you expect me to let you go so easily? So effortlessly?" He leaned in more and I had to lean my head back not finding any other way.

"So you want me to make efforts to get out of here?" I uttered staring at his cold eyes back. "Your efforts would definitely go in vain but we can watch you try. Atleast trying doesn't make you feel that much regretful in future after you'll be unsuccessful in something" his face too close to me that his nose could touch mine with the tiniest move ahead.

"What do you mean?" I enquired with questioning eyes. Regret? For what? What's that I would regret in future? What did he mean by that?

He grinned releasing a breath over my dry lips. "Never letting you go. I have a lot schemes waiting for you already. I can't let you go so effortlessly, sweetheart. But your great to greatest efforts won't work infront of me too" the back of his hand caressed the side of my face as his fingers played with the strand of my hair. I blinked.

What did he say? What's behind everything he's saying? What does he mean? What's his referring to? Never letting me go? I couldn't understand any bit of it. Before I could process his words or even ask him anything his lips touched my left ear softly as he tucked the strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Do you remember? Once I said I'll give you a gift the very day you graduate?" He enquired me. I blinked my eyes. I remember but I couldn't say anything at this moment.

****Flashback****

"Aze" I called his name and he hummed in response, working in his laptop.

"What is this?" I traced the small beautiful elegant box with my fingers. The box itself looked too beautiful that I wondered what was inside and the curiosity kept on building with every second. The box is small but not that small too presumably the size of a lunch box.

"Something that belongs to you" He said as he saw it the box in my hand from the corner of his eyes. "Belongs to me? I never had something like this before I guess" I looked at the box again. No it wasn't mine though.

"Why isn't it opening?" I tried to open it again. I already tried to open it a few times before too.
"Come here" he instructed and I made my way to him. He set the laptop aside and pulled me in his lap.

"This box has a timer" he smiled. "Timer? What kind of timer?" I asked confused. "How can a box have timer?"

"This box will open exactly after 3 years from now" he caressed my hair gently. "Why 3 years? What's after 3 years?" I enquired again. Never thought this kinda box existed. Most probably he customised it for something really special.

"Because after 3 years, you'll be graduated and I'll give this to you as a graduation gift" he said and I was kinda stunned at this. "Why not now? What's so special about it?" I asked looking at the box again. "Indeed it's really special. I believe this would change both of our lives" he replied. "What? But-" he cut me off pressing his lips against mine. "No more questions, Amore" his voice so delicate and soft as he whispered between the kiss and deepened our kiss by entangling his fingered in my hair, pulling me even closer.

****Flashback end****

"Hmm how would you remember anyway" he said again breaking the silence. I remembered. I remember every single thing but I didn't speak. Maybe I just didn't want to or maybe my mind was somewhere else. "I keep my words. So even if that gift isn't relevant anymore. I have another one for you" he said again making me raise my eyebrows in confusion. What gift is he going to give me? And my most curious heart still wanted to know what was there in that beautiful mystifying box.

"Savour your last days in New York" whispering that in my ear he backed away from me. Slipping his hands back to his pocket and turning over, leaving through the exit. It didn't make sense to me. Nothing did. Whatever he said to me nothing got inside my head. Last days in New York? Why last days? What did this certainly mean? Am I going to die or something? Did this mean he just threatened my life?

I watched him leaving, my face appalled. Placing my hands over my face I tried to relax. My head is literally spinning now. I grabbed my purse and rushed out of the washroom.

I didn't look for anyone. I didn't mention to anyone I'm leaving. Without a word to anyone I left from there. Maybe not in a great mood to deal with anyone else. Wanting some time alone.

I called a cab and went to home directly.

Stripping off my dress, I stood under the warm water flowing down my head. After a pleasuring shower, I run down my hands over my hair to drip off the excess water.

Wrapping a towel around my bare body I walked out of the washroom. My bare legs and arms shivered as the cold breeze coming from the open door of the balcony hit my body.

I wore a baggy hoodie with sweatpants. Didn't care to dry my water dripping hair as I grabbed my phone hearing the notification blink.

3 missed calls from Aria and 5 missed calls from Levi flashed through the screen. There were notification of texts too along with many other notifications. I clicked on the texts sitting on my bed.

Levi : Where are you??     [7.30 PM]

Levi : Why ain't you picking up the calls??
          You dead??             [8.04 PM]

Levi : Damn Leera! Where the hell are you??
                                            [8.30 PM]

The last message was just a few minutes ago. I'm too stupid actually. How can I leave without telling them? They must be worrying about me. I hit my forehead annoyed at myself and started typing messages to them.

Leera : I'm at home. Soo sorry for not telling any                        of you. Just wasn't feeling well so came back. Didn't want to disturb you guys at the party. Sorry again for making you guys worried.   [8.39 PM]

I directly texted in our group which included me, Levi and Aria only. Putting my phone in silent as I didn't want any interaction now, I went to the kitchen feeling my stomach cramping due to hunger.

I made myself some cup noddles and came back to my room. I opened the window and a freezing cold wave stroked my face in a gentle manner. Sitting on the window edge, I stirred the noddles blowing them lightly as it was too hot for me to eat. After I ate half of it my hunger was already gone so it let it aside me.

I looked down first, a thin layer of haze covered the ground already. Then my eyes trailed upward to the starless night sky. The clouds overshadowed the beautiful moon or it was just the haze because of what the moon looked obscured.

I breathed closing my eyes, the cold air run down my neck. And again my thoughts were back to the very same person. "Aze" his name came out of my mouth so smoothly like it meant for that. I didn't open my eyes but a faint smile formed on my face as I thought about us, when we were both together.

Opening my eyes I darted to my cupboard and got my 3 years old diary. I traced it with my fingertips. I sat by my window again and leaned my the wall.

I opened the diary and the first thing I saw was the dried white rose. It was the first ever gift he gave me. Nostalgic run down my nerves as I touched the flower.

"White roses resembles of you. It's just that the purity and innocence this flower holds makes me think about you everytime just like lavenders do too. Lavender symbolizes serenity, calmness, grace that I see in you. Maybe too perfect to describe you"

I unknowingly smiled remembering his words. I flipped over pages after pages. Tears run down my cheeks unwillingly reading those silently in my mind. How much changed I'm from my past self, how much better my life was, how much euphoric the days were.

Most importantly he was there in my life that time and that's what made it better. I shut off the my diary with a jerk not wanting to read anymore. Now this is hurting me so much more. I don't wanna be impotent but I can't help it. Bought it near to my chest clenching it tightly, I breathed. The most salient thing I lost over these years was him. I closed my eyes shut, breathing through my lips now. I knew I'm crying even if I don't want to you.

"Aze" I sobbed. "How much I loved you Aze. Why did you had to ruin all of it?" Tears kept on falling down my eyes quietly. All that's audible in this silent atmosphere were my weeps and sobs.

After a few minutes we I returned to my conscience I opened my eyes. It was like I drifted to sleep for a white. I placed my dairy back to it's perfect place, the lowest corner of my cupboard just so it doesn't catch my eyes again.

The tears on my cheeks already dried by now. I took my phone and there were multiple more messages from Levi about how mindless I was to not tell anyone about coming back home and sneaking out like a thief. There were messages from Aria too about how worried they both were when they couldn't find me nor reach my calls.

I ignored all of them. Not in a mood to interact with anyone. But what caught my eyes were a mail which seemed important, so I clicked on it to read further.

It was a mail from my medical college. I went through it. Whatever it said made my head even more heavy now.

It said that I need to settle in L.A. at California for my internship. A whole new state! A whole new city! It said I need to do intership in the L.A. branch of Azel hospital. What am I going to do there alone!? I knew how hard it was to adjust in a new city even without anyone you know. Atleast while adjusting to New York I had Levi and Aria still with me too. But there won't be anyone.

I'll be all alone there. All by my own. This mere thought creeped me so much.

AZEZAL POV

My phone touched the wall with a loud crack as I flinged it harsh enough to damage it against the wall, exasperated seeing the caller ID 'Bitch' which was Carla for the 4th time now. Doesn't this bitch understand I don't wanna talk to her now or she actually wants to irritate me? I'm not in a mood to deal with that anyway.

I made my way to my personal bar that I have in my house. Putting some ice cubes and whiskey in a glass, I made myself a drink and went back to my room.

The cold whiskey run down my neck making me feel relaxed. I set my glass on the table and lighted my cigarette with the zippo lighter. Standing by my window took a deep breath through it drawing out puffs after puffs.

I stared up the night sky. That lavender dress hugging her curves. Her brown locks shielding her shoulder a little. Her cherry pink lips glossing in the lights. Her white heels making her look elegant. I drew the last puff and tossed the cigarette on the ashtray.

I took out the box from the drawer. The same box which is meant to be opened this day, not by me but her. How I expected her reaction while opening this to be. Tracing the box with my hands, I opened it. There is another smaller box inside. Flinging it somewhere on the floor, I took the smaller box out. I opened the box and the blue diamond on the ring sparked as the light fell onto it. This box couldn't be opened because there was a certain timer fixed on it and it opened after 3 year as the timer ended.

I took out the glamorous ring having a blue diamond on top of it. The flower bezel holding and protecting the shining, precious gem on it. Simple, elegant and stunning. The designed it by my own, so it made it way far special.

It would have been on her finger by now if the circumstances were the same. I was supposed to mark her entirely mine tonight. But it isn't the same anymore.

Tossing the ring back to the box, I clenched the glass filled with whisky. Taking another sip of the cold whiskey, I couldn't hall but think about her. Her eyes, eye hair, her lips. Everything captured me since a long time.

Her body moving tenderly, so dreamily with melody and tones of the music. All the eyes and glances over her. My hand clenched the glass tighter thinking about it. How every other men were gawking her, how they weren't able to keep their eyes off her body. How I convinced myself to not pull out my gun and put a bullet in between every man's eyes who ogled her shamelessly just infront of me. It took everything in me to hold myself back as the fucking trustee.

But who the hell can help when she herself is nothing but a slut. She liked man's eyes on her. She liked to lure men. Fury run through my nerves and at this point the glass with whiskey broke as I clenched it too firmly and solidly. The sharp pieces pierced through my palm but It was nothing to me.

"Leera, keep making things worse. You will face the worst" blood kept flowing down my hand on the cold tiles but my mind totally apathetic and untroubled about it. All there in my mind was her and abhor for her and something that I won't want to name......

_________________________________________

Not edited.

Stay tuned for the next update <3

Vote, Comment and Share ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292 6 13
🌹Roselle, the finest rose grown from the deepest and richest soil of the Earth. 🌹She's the definition of beauty,warmth,love, kindness, elegance and...
10.3K 401 38
She's not your average girl. Tossed into the world of guns and death at a young age, She's already used to it all. Trained to become a cold-hearted...