ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ sɪɴ | 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕢�...

By DeathlyBoring

𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙸𝙵𝚄𝙻, 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚃𝚁𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 ♡︎♥︎♡︎ Dabria one of the Eight Deadly Sins. The Raccoon Sin... More

Cast
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚊𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚕 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 | 𝙰 𝙼𝚊𝚗 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡 | 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 | 𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 | 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 | 𝚃𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕!
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 | 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗 | 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝙻𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜

33 4 2
By DeathlyBoring

After the three idiots flew away me, Diane and King were slowly on our way to the capital. I was currently sitting on Kings pillow as he flew next to me and Diane on the other side.

"I know, I know!" Said King to Mama Pig that had oinked.

"Hey" Said Diane.

"Hm?" 'Hm'd King.

"What's up?" I Asked.

"Have you guys ever seen that look on captain's face before?" Asked Diane.

"Nope" Answered King while I stayed quiet.

"It took me by suprise. I have never seen captain act like that before" Continued King.

"If it was me instead that got abducted... do you think captain would get work up like that for me?" Asked Diane.

"I sure he would, but he would never need to since you're a super strong fighter Diane! Meanwhile Elizabeth's pretty weak and has no physical power y'know? There's a big difference between you both" I answered honsetly while King nodded beside me.

"But if it were to happen that you get abducted then I'm sure everyone would get worked up!" Added King.

"Mm! But he probably wouldn't get that look on his face for me..."

"Now, now Diane! Who cares if he would do a stupid face? As long as he care enough to save you then that's good! People show different emotions to different people in different ways!" I explained as I patted her head. King nodded his head again in a more drastic way.

Mama Pig then puffed out air and made King fly way, he was now upside down.

"Oh! I almsot forgot!" He said and then whistled. Right after a dark portal appeard and out popped a dog?

"Oslo!" Said King.

"A dog?" Asked me and Diane.

"It's a Black Hound. He's a type of fairy that lives between the human world and fairy world, he's a old friend of mine!" After King explained that Oslo opened his mouth and showed a black void.

"He's got this mysterious power that let's him teleport whatever he swallows to another place"

"So he can take us to Liones?" I asked.

"Right on!" Said King and Dianes eyes started to sparkel.

"Wait why didn't you introduce him sooner? The captain wouldn't get mad y'know?" I asked with confusion in my eyes. Diane nodded and contiuned.

"Mhm! And it's not like one more pet is going to make any-"

"He adores pork" King answered with a kind of sigh expression.

"Ahh" Said I.

"I see" agreed Diane.

"Well I'm counting on you Oslo!" Said King. After that Oslo grew bigger and jumped towards us and... swallowed me and Diane whole. Or more he swallowed me whole while half of Dianes body was still with King.

When I opened my eyes i looked around it was dark.

"Is this really Liones?" Asked Diane.

"I think so? I'll try to look around!" I answered and as I was looking around Diane told King to help her.

I got little time to look around before a hole in the sealing was made and six people jumped down. They were Holy Knights.

"The Raccoon sin and the Serpent sin?" asked Guila.

"Dabria, Diane?" asked Howzer.

"Oh hey! Long time no see actually no wait- I mean... SHORT TIME NO SEE!" I say as I point at the Holy Knights. They didn't seem amused.

"Look at all those Holy Knights!" Said Diane with suprise in her tone.

Dreyfus started to walk towards us and started speaking.

"Yes, it has been a long time, Deadly sins. What would two heinous criminals driven from the country be doing here?" He asked.

"We're-" I started but Diane cut in.

"Where's Elizabeth?"

"What are you talking about?" Asked the man.

"Well you see-" I started yet again.

"Give us back ELIZABETH!" Diane yelled.

"You two don't seem to realize the position you are in" Started a random pink haired boy.

"Psst, Diane who's-" And yet again I was cut of now im getting annoyed.

"I'll do it, An upper-level Holy Knight shouldn't have to bother making a move against an immobile giant and a weak little girl" Said Jericho and went to attack.

"Godspeed Bone Cutter!" she yelled.

I stopped her with my katanas making the building break and Jericho flew away, now I was close to bursting with all the annoying things that are happening, why do everyone cut me off all the time?

"Blacking out as soon as you start fighting... how appalling. This is their power, drawn out by Sacred Treasures. You don't stand a chance against them. You two should withdraw" Explained the pink haired man to Jericho and Guila. It was very nice seeing them getting lectured by the pink haired man.

"Don't give me that crap! We're Holy Knights just like you!" Yelled Jericho back.

"Gilthunder, Howzer" Said Dreyfus.

"OHH THAT'S GILTHUNDER?! HE LOOKS SO MATURE NOW!" I yelled out to no one really.

"I'm not going to tell you twice" Said Gilthunder completely ignoring what I said.

"Shut up!" Yelled Jericho, she should really listen to her elders, I thought quietly. Gilthunder then started to do some kind of technique with his sword and Howzer looked worried.

"Gil! Hold up!" Yelled Howzer.

"Thunderbolt Execution!" Yelled Gilthunder and lighting struck right where me and Diane were.

Thankfully I had my katanas which protected me but sadly Diane was hit. But I still tried to protect her as much as I could.

In the distants I heard Howzer scream "Rising Tornado" Great. The combined attack the two of them did really put a strain on me and I feel really guilty about not protecting Diane enough. The Tornado did help her get free from Oslo but it also made it so that we were flying. And that's a no go for me.

"DIANE STAY WITH ME OKAY?!" I screamed to her as I saw something icy make it's way towards us. I tried to block as many Ice bullets as possible but even I got hit a couple of times.

"DON'T UNDERESIMATE... THE GIANT RACE..." Yelled Diane towards the Holy Knights. At that moment I had a really strong feeling that I should grab hold of Diane.

"GROUND GLADIUS!" Screamed Diane and shot a giant rock pillar towards Helbram. And we were flying in the sky now thanks to the tornado. But Diane landed on her feet so we were fine.

"Not yeilding an inch before us... I commend you both for putting up with the fight and your courage. That's what I call an opponent worthy of us! Two of the Eight Deadly Sins, Diane and Dabria. With both your deaths, allow me to ring the bell signaling the start of a Holy War!" Said Dreyfus.

"Oi, Dreyfus don't think for a second that we'll give you a opportunity to kill us!" I yelled at him as I jumped down from Diane.

I then grabbed my katanas and put them against eachother so they looked like a X. Dreyfus, Guila and Gilthunder looked like they knew what was happening but the rest was easy targets. I started to form a colorful ball that looked quite friendly but then I shot it at them. The ball was quick but as I thought, the three of them knew what was happening and dodged.

"What is this ball thing" Asked Howzer.

"Oh you want to know? It's my katanas hidden power" I explained.

Jericho was stupid enough to touch the ball, and she immediatly regretted it. And then it hit Howzer, the ball then exploded and it made the rest of the Holy Knights fly backwards atleast a little.

"I call this power of mine Multi-Power quite painful right?"

Jericho and Guila fainted afterwords so now there stood three men left and Helbram.

_________

a/n: heres the next chapter! i hope i that i can publish these chapters with little wait in between! hope you liked it!

WORDS: 1323

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 309 7
╔═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╗ 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬【𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬~𝐁𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦】 ╚═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღ...
127K 3.7K 14
This is a various x reader based in the Anime/Manga series Nanatsu no Taizai or Seven Deadly Sins. You are a shapeshifter confined to the sin of tric...
79K 1.9K 33
When you're immortal, the only guarantee is death. To watch all of those around you die and leave you for the afterlife. The world loses some of it's...
4M 107K 91
"I swear to you Y/n...when I grow up I'm gonna steal your heart and marry you!"The small thief says - This is a story of the girl rumored to be the...