Forever Intertwined|| Peter P...

By simp_for_dirtyhands

There are millions of Solar Systems in a Galaxy, billions of Galaxies in a Universe and trillions of Universe... More

A New Life
The Cute Guy
The New Vigilante
First Mission
Spiderman Happened
We are Family
I will never Hail Hydra
BAHAHA! LOSERS!
The Power Duo
The Mystery Chip
Kalki?
That's lovely
✨a new thang in my story✨
Frustrations
Bad. Very Bad.
Well, what can be worse?
Not their cup of tea
Golden rimmed eyes?
Teacher of Multiverse
Y-You?
"...missed the control."

Heist

11 2 61
By simp_for_dirtyhands

"Alright. So is our plan clear?"

Yodheya looked around at the four faces in front of her and Ayana raised her hand. The former nodded for her to voice her opinions.

"Um.. shouldn't we have a team name?"

Yodheya furrowed her eyebrows before shaking her head. "Nobody's gonna know who took it, so I don't think that's neces—"

"DUDE! GREAT IDEA!" MJ howled.

"That's what I was thinking!" Yuna and Johanna excitedly nodded.

"Guys—"

"How 'bout we call ourselves 'Bad Bitches'?"

"That's too basic. Our team name's 'Cyanides'!"

"Guy—"

"Dheya's 'Poison Fae', I'm 'Poison Tech', MJ's 'Poison Tracks', Jo's 'Poison Orbs' and Yuna's 'Poison Mirage'!"

"Weird-ass names.. and da faq is 'pOiSoN oRbS'?"

"Jo, Jo, Jo. They kinda mean eyes. I read that in Wattpad!"

"Bitch don't tell me you read those cliché 'hIs GrEeN oRbS mEt My UgLy-AsS bLuE oNeS.' They're cringy as fuck."

"Excuse you, YuYu, clichés are the best and I love cliché."

"Nah, angst is superior."

"NOTHING BEATS FLUFF!"

"Aww, I knew our Jojo ish a floofy babie—"

"Shut the fuck up, MJ. You read het bullshit."

"Eww, het!"

"I haven't read hetero content in like 4 years, dude! I'm a het but homo is superior!"

"GUYS!!!"

The whole room got silenced at Yodheya's shout. They got too immersed on their Wattpad talks to spare a little bit of focus on the work at hand. They looked at Yodheya and waited for her to continue.

"Thanks for your precious time. MJ, you're in charge of our escape and eyes outside. Yana, break into the firewall and disable the CCTVs and the security system. Yu, distract the guards from the Lab and you have the cloak so you know what to do. Jo, you're my eyes throughout the mission and for hell's sake, if you break my EGE-14, I'll break you. Got it?"

"Gotcha, boss." They all said in unison before going to get changed until a tiny voice spoke up.

"By the way, I love gay lemons."

Chaos again.

=================================

Five girls in full black clothings and masks on, headed towards the garage which was turned to automobile repair workshop. The tracking system of the car was disabled and they all kept their phones back in the shop. The license plate was changed. The car, which was a luxurious Brabus EV12 Sedan, was stolen from a junkyard. The girls had been planning the heist for days now so the car had been repainted and the tires were changed.

Normally, the car could go all the way to a top speed of 230 mph but with some repairing and modifications on the engine, design, and weight, now the car could go upto a speed of 250 mph.

"Do we have the dresses?" MJ shouted as she became comfortable on the driver's seat with seat belt on. Ayana called shotgun when she got the chance so the rest of them were left to cram in the back with all the things. Scowling, Johanna passed Ayana her laptop while Yuna and Yodheya were left to voice out their problems.

"Bitch, move that ass. It's legit spilling on my lap!"

"Mine's making up for your lack of cake."

"I swear to go—"

"Ayo, shut the fuck up. God don't wanna be in your ass & tit problems!" MJ shouted again.

"Y'all, this is giving me existential crisis," Goth girl said, rubbing her temples.

"That's not what you say when a whole ass human is in charge of guiding a bunch of criminal big babies out from hell." At MJ's words, Yodheya snorted obnoxiously.

"Bold of you to assume I'm not the hell. I'm legit shoving your flatasses towards possible imprisonment." Ayana frowned and spoke up.

"Um.. Miss Ma'am, I've never been so offended by a statement that's so dangerously true."

"Why can't this bitch teleport her ass in that room, get her thingamajig and come back?" Johanna groaned out.

"Bitch, you really expect me to teleport in an unknown place? If I had the way, you would be 60 feet under before you could show me that attitude."

"Tsk. So much for a superhero."

"Welcome to the club, hoe."

Rolling her eyes at the banter, MJ started driving while the girl beside her started doing her hot shit in the laptop all while having conversation with the girls in the back. From flat asses, to bananas, now nobody knew how the conversation switched to kinks.

"Just pain kink, degradation, bondage, orgasm denial, BDSM, CNC, pet play, food play, piss play—"

"Pain kink as in knife play?" Johanna asked.

"Everything! Slapping, whipping, choking– hell! Even if I get thrown off the stairs, I'd just moan and say 'thanks, master.'"

"Bitch, at this point I won't be surprised if you have a death kink," Yuna scoffed.

"Good idea! I'd like that one. I ain't a basic bitch like you who's just in for vanilla," Ayana said with a smirk. Who knew that the strawberry girl had fantasies wilder than a rabied werewolf?

MJ confessed all her kinks which honestly, weren't mildly comparable to what the girl beside her said. Johanna was aromantic and asexual so totally out of question. She just liked reading about them. Now all the attention swerved towards Yodheya who was strangely quiet.

"Miss Ma'am, your kinks?" Ayana asked as her fingers expertly typed away the program for hacking. For a second the said girl stayed silent until her conscious said "fuck it" and she started speaking.

"Not really sure but handcuffs, orgasm denial, very very slight, like a pinch of BDSM, choking and none of them being done to me."

"Ooooo, Dommmm!" The girls said teasing. That wasn't the truth actually. She never actually had sex but she knew she was anything but a dom. If possible, she always wanted to get praised and taken care if, on bed. But the thought of someone else having control over her scared her. Getting tied up, under the mercy of someone, being degraded... scary. Thinking about herself in that situation, she could only picture the disgusting image of her uncle. As if understanding her dilemma, MJ moved the topic to something else but now Yodheya couldn't decide if she was thankful or not.

"Dheya, baby, you're anything but a dom. Y'all, she freaked out when she was accidentally on the verge of getting her first kiss from Peter!" The whole car gasped at this revelation. Not that it was a bad thing, but they never imagined Dheya, the one who suggested the idea of fake flirting with Yuna for clout in their gigs, who found her random true loves in the streets, whose alter-ego was the reason why people reconsidered their sexualities, didn't even get her first kiss in the past 17 years.

(*looks away slowly* I- uh definitely got my kiss..?)

"Traitor!" Yodheya hissed at her bestfriend who just laughed.

"AWW, YOU'RE A BABIE!" Ayana moved her eyes from the screen in front of her to lean back and pinch the cheek of the girl who then threatened to chop off her ovaries.

"What an amateur,"

"Jo, you're a fucking aro-ace."

"Doesn't mean I haven't got kissed."

"Really, you didn't kiss anyone?" Yuna seemed particularly excited asking this.

"What do you think we were talking about? My first fuck?" Yodheya asked sarcastically.

But she didn't notice the smile on Yuna's face when everyone teased her about the kiss. It looked like a smile of relief.

=================================

"Alright, the security system can only be temporarily disabled so you have exactly 53 minutes and 40 seconds, the moment enter the door. The rooms are all power-dampening so it can strain you too much. Got it?" Yodheya and Yuna nodded at Ayana's word.

Soon, changing into their dresses, Yuna and Yodheya put on their masks. The masquerade of 'Astral BlueMoon Factorie' was kind of a modern Era stupid Cinderella kinda way of finding a partner for the 22 years old spoon-fed son of the bitc— Ms. Joelene Blanchet.

Chosen people, from the age of 18 to 30 were invited and thankfully, Yuna was one of them. Other famous personalities were also invited to party to enjoy and reveal their faces at the clock of midnight.

'Astral BlueMoon Factorie' is one of the biggest weapons and technology companies in the US, trying to reach the THE LEVEL of Stark Industries for years. In the process, rumors of the company being involved with HYDRA rose many times but each time they were proved false. Some crazy public believed that assassination of the heir would be the sole solution of all problems but Ms. Joelene was smarter. For 22 years, she managed to hide her son from the eyes of public and now, when the boy was destined to succeed his mother, she took the opportunity to find a potential suitor immediately.

Yodheya changed into a deep blood red gown, mask and heels (which was honestly, her first time). Yuna had a pine green gown on with matching mask and heels. (Our girlie is too broke to buy some heels)

"Wow, what a sugar mommy!" MJ directed towards Johanna who was responsible for bringing the items.

She was the richest among all the girls with parents who were renowned in the fashion industry. Her walk-in closet was filled with all kinds of different outfits but to her parents' disappointment, their daughter only loved black. Yet the parents were supportive enough to buy her black clothings only. Now, she looked at the girls proudly, who emerged from behind the bushes with the gowns on.

"Fuck me. I don't trust this piece of strapless clothing. It's cutting my air supply," Yodheya hissed, awkwardly walking on the soft mud. Yuna entered the scene from another side with a grimace.

"If the guards don't kill me, these heels would be doing the job. Fucking 100 pounds bitch." (In these house we don't heel-shame 😤)

"Alright, alright guys and gays, now for the real heist. The EGE-14 will be with Fae so as soon as Mirage enters through the gate, I'll shut down the laser security for exactly 5 seconds and Fae should be in within that time. If not, the whole plan gets screwed and our YuYu can get ready to pull a Cinderella," Ayana said. The two girls nodded and put on their earpieces and covered them with their open hair.
The two girls now, wobbling for a few seconds, finally got ready to pull their heist.

Poison Fae immediately covered herself with the 'Invisibility cloak' which was centered around metamaterials. The metamaterials were metal-dielectric composites engineered on the nanoscale. The composite structure were acting as an array of artificial atoms, allowing electromagnetic radiation to pass freely around the object. The metamaterial guided the light around the object which coated to create the illusion that the object wasn't there at all. This was also one of Yodhini's incomplete research which was later completed by Yodheya and her girls.

Now that she was covered, she followed Yuna who had her the invitation card in her hand as she approached the gate. In a fleeting second, their earpieces alerted them.

"When I count 5, Mirage enters and within another 5 counts, Fae enters. Got it?"

"Gotchu, Tech." They said in unison. Now at Tech's count, Mirage entered. The lasers in the security system was invisible and she didn't have her suit-glasses on, so trusting on Tech's magic, she entered. The gates didn't beeped once and soon both of them we inside the courtyard. Their earpieces alerted again.

"Tech disabled the CCTV outside and in the courtyard and the hallways for 5 minutes so the guard doesn't go all pineapples," Poison Orbs said.

"You mean bananas?"

"I hate bananas."

"I– why do I eve– okay."

The two girls quickly entered the empty hallway and Mirage checked the surroundings to inform if someone was coming. Meanwhile, Fae pressed a small button in her second ring and the cloak disappeared. Now her partner quickly grabbed her hand and headed to the ball or dick whatever room.

"Yo, can we pretend to be lesbian couple?" Yuna said quietly when they entered the huge room filled with luxuriously, heavily and overly dressed, people with shoes from all kinds of brands A-Z can handle. Even the masks looked like they would cost somewhat a whole liver. Contrasted to them, these two looked like a naked bird without feathers.

The 'Prince Charming' really looked like he was reconsidering life choices as occasionally people introduced themselves. He looked rich and handsome, not really a problem but YuYu was  g a e.

The girls could be heard snickering from earpieces. Through the EGE-14, everyone could see the scene up ahead. Exactly this was the part where Cinderella entered and caught Charming's attention by not seeking his attention. That would be the same in this case, except, the Cindy had more possibility of being into Charming's maid than into him.

"Yu, the whole choosing ordeal depends on your consent too. Don't sweat it. We stay here for 20 minutes or it's gonna look sus. I'm gonna go to the juice counter and you go somewhere else. Then meet me here at 11:30 exactly."

"Yes, babez."

With this, the two girls went to seperate ways all while occasionally maintaining eye contacts. Their earpieces immediately started.

"Fae, Mirage, there's a opening in the washroom which can lead to the hallway to the right wing of the building. You have exactly 13 minutes remaining. After that, go to the last stall of the washroom." Orbs said.

The referred girls made an eye contacts and ordered drinks for themselves which really were juices. Yodheya could easily handle alcohol but she didn't know what to order and Yuna's whole generation could get drunk in one sip of wine. So orange juice seemed like the safest option. When their drinks finished, and only 5 minutes were left, the two girls got up to rush to the bathrooms at different times but unfortunately, the 'Prince' spotted gay Cinderella and fell in love at first sight.

He strutted towards Mirage and lifted her hand to kiss her knuckles and the former visibly cringed. As much as the mission was important, the girls couldn't help but laugh at the girl's discomfort. As if Satan favored them more, suddenly someone appeared next to the boy and winked at both the girls to escape. And taking the advantage, they both entered the washroom when Fae confirmed that they weren't being stared at.

They entered the last stall and immediately faced away from each other and undressed. Between their changing sessions, Mirage asked for a rubber band. Suddenly, from their earpieces, the girls started panicking.

"No, no, no! This can't be happening now!"

That's when they realized that someone was in the washroom and the two girls immediately froze. Maybe thankfully, the person hurried out of the room before saying, "I'm sorry! Please continue, I won't disturb you again!"

Now, the girls started teasing them endlessly as Yodheya cast an illusion so that they could wear their suits in peace.

=================================

Tony saw the two ladies making frequent eye contact for almost 15 minutes, yet no success. As much as he loved bragging to people surrounding him, for years he had the biggest dream to play Cupid too. That's why, when Jolly's son made way to the girl in green, he strode towards them to save two loves.

"Willy! We met finally." The boy seemed extremely offended but nevertheless kept his calm.

"Excuse you, it's Wilfred."

"My dearest apologies, Freddy." Now, Tony purposely loved being petty and especially when it was profitable. Taking the opportunity, he winked at girl in red and girl in green to 'get it'. They smiled at him and headed towards the direction of the washroom.

After offending the boy for a few more minutes, he headed where Nat and Steve were talking. But turned out that Nat wasn't there at all, just Steve drinking the strongest wine.

"Where's Nat?"

"She's in the washro—"

"What?! She's gonna pussyblock two young loves!"

Steve rolled his eyes and urged Tony to speak human who began explaining his bangers of succeeding to be the Cupid. On the other side, Nat entered the washroom to fix her lipstick but heard the rustle of clothes. To her surprise, in the last stall, from under the huge space of the door, she saw two gowns of red and green falling with whispers of two voices.

"We can't afford more than 30 minutes, babez."

"Better be fast then.."

"You have it?"

"I always have a spare one, in case—"

Nat's eyes widened and her first instinct was to run away but her lipstick..
The two girls suddenly stopped their movements and became silent.

This is the part where they start. Fuck the makeup, I'm out! She thought.

"I'm sorry! Please continue, I won't disturb you again!" She shouted, running out before she was scarred. Immediately, she stormed to Stony. And Tony was no help to her panicked state.

"Done pussyblocking?" Nat immediately hissed at him.

"Stark, I think I'm scarred. Don't make me create a scene with your 2 inches stabbed with the pole."

"Mm.. violence. Quite sexy if you ask for my opinion," Tony said with a smirk resulting the two Avengers to roll their eyes and head somewhere else.

=================================

Fae and Mirage were now near the security office. Meanwhile, the CCTVs in the hallways were disabled for a few minutes. Taking out the advanced knife, Fae swiped the blade up the small slit of the door and it opened slowly. A huge room full of guards fussing over the sudden camera shutdown, collectively lifted up their heads to look at the two intruders in plain black spandex with masks on.

They held their eye contacts for a few seconds until Mirage raised her hands and waved awkwardly. "Hi, guys."

Immediately, everyone in the room started shouting and one of them was about to press the emergency button but suddenly the whole room froze.

"Wow, is this magi—"

"Bitchfuck, please disable the security. Controlling more than twenty-five is draining me."

"Okie dokie."

Within the next 5 minutes, she quickly disabled all the CCTVs. While Fae put the guards in sleep for half an hour and when they would wake up, they wouldn't remember anything.

"Orbs, tell her we're done here." Mirage told her friend.

"Cool, now go to the 5th floor."

Both Fae and her partner gaped at each other, they had like twenty minutes remaining and a whole fucking mission to finish but they wouldn't to climb the staircase now?! Aww hell no! **sing the last sentence babe don't be shy**

Grabbing the girl beside her, Fae summoned a yellowish wind around herself which quickly elevated them to the 5th floor.

Now this was where Fae had to go alone. Quickly removing the second ring from her finger, she slipped it on Mirage's finger as they hid behind a broad pillar. Their earpieces sounded again.

"Aww, look at the two lovebirds!" They cooed before continuing. "Alright, stay here, baes, and I'll go check the room and guards." A small chirpy-whirry sound reduced until the EGE-14 completely disappeared. Fae had her eyes in the hallway where the guards were occasionally seen passing by.

She was taken by surprise when Yuna's hand swiftly touched her earpiece and muted it. Yodheya turned around with a surprised face and saw her friend mute hers too. "What's the matter?" She asked with a slight chuckle as to why Yuna was looking at her like that and muted their earpieces.

Before she could even comprehend, a pair of lips were swiftly on her chapped ones. Yuna was kissing her..

YUYU'S FUCKING KISSING ME!

Yodheya's eyes closed out of instinct and unknowingly she responded to the kiss. Yuna cradled her face in her hands and swiftly moved her lips and Yodheya moved hers awkwardly too but in a few, she got the hang of it. To say that Yodheya wasn't enjoying her first kiss was a lie.

Finally, when the latter had to pull away to refill her air supply, the atmosphere was filled with awkward silence. There wasn't really anything to say. First of all, they both knew Yodheya was a minor and Yuna wasn't. Second, it was abrupt. Yodheya never saw the older girl in that way. For her, she was simply a friend whereas, Yuna started crushing on the younger a little suddenly when they held an intense eye-contact and sang during their gigs to please the audience.

Both kind of looked everywhere but each other. When their earpieces made loud noises of MJ cussing at Johanna for throwing water bottle when she was simply asked to pass it over, they flinched and unmuted themselves.

"Okay bros & hoes, I'm waiting near room 16 and looking out for guards so better get to your jobs. We have 10 more minutes."

They immediately got and Fae was ready to move but she was pulled by her wrist to Mirage who silently kissed her forehead. "Stay safe, okay?"
She just nodded, feeling her throat go dry. She couldn't bring herself to reply with "you too". 

This definitely wasn't what she expected even in her dreams when she thought about an actual heist like Six of Crows.

Holding eye contact, Mirage started walking backwards then finally turned and broke into a jog while pressing her ring and going invisible. Fae stood in her daze for a couple seconds until she heard multiple running footsteps. Taking the chance, she started running down the hallway, her shoes not making a single sound. The hallway was surrounded by doors on each sides.

Finally, at the end of the hallway, she found the room, near which she could see the tiny dot of her EGE-14. Orbs told her to enter the door, saying currently they had no dangers.

The door led to another huge hallway with no security and and no other rooms but one at the very end of the hallway.

Sus.

Fae activated her scanner by pressing a small button near the glass frame and immediately in her sight, the whole room became a dark and she could see fluorescent white beams moving slowly. M'kay, a laser security. There was no way she could teleport since the whole hallway was being protected.
She immediately clutched her earpiece.

"Uhh, Cyanides?"

"Currently on it, Fae," Track's voice sounded for the first time since Tech and Orbs were busy with the security and Mirage was on run.
Suddenly, within Fae's vision, the white beams disappeared and taking the chance, she teleported fast near the door and opened the door whose password was already cracked by Tech.

Tentatively, she ended the room and in all its glory, there was the small Möbius strip wristlet. The small asset fulfilling the double paradox. It was kept in a raised glass case in the vast expanse of a room. Now, the main problem was access to the thing. Tech was unsuccessful despite trying many times and they barely had time remaining now.

Only if she could somehow access the thing like Vision..

The only way to do this was by changing her body density by interfacing with another dimension but that involved huge risk of clotting of the blood if not done properly. This plan was discarded. So, she used the backup trick up which was up her sleeve.

Bone Prana Punch accompanied with earth and air powers aligned. Stepping one hand's distance away, she positioned her fist. Normally, she never used to take much time but now that her Kalari practice had been irregular, she needed to align her positions accordingly.

"Dude, I really don't think it's a dope idea. It's fucking AM-III and I don't think breaking your hand should be added to the list," Orbs warned her from her earpiece.

"It's okay. How bad can it be?"

Bad. Very bad.

With the most pressure combined with her powers and strength when she punched the glass, it did give away a hole big enough to take out the small wristlet with small scratches, but her hand hurt like a bitch.

This was her first time experimenting her punch with powers but for a matter of fact, she knew it wasn't supposed to hurt that much. Her best bet was that it was because she didn't practice regularly for days when back in home, she used to practice for 4 hours atleast, daily.

I should've taken Guruji's word seriously. It fucking hurts.

Without fussing much, she teleported outside the room 16 with her little trinket but much to her distaste, the guards were already outside, waiting for her with Mirage trapped between them, who thankfully had her mask on.

Fae came face to face with almost 15 guards and she did know there were a bunch of them behind her. They had less than 10 minutes in hand so she quickly let her healing powers heal her hand. The excruciating pain in her knuckles felt like her bones rearranged and now her best bet was that her knuckles were actually broken. Within a few seconds her fist was okay and her hands went straight to her belt which was actually two urumis.

The guards had their guns raised and Fae didn't have the guts to use her stuttering and flickering powers that she could feel inside her. The punch took too much power so she now had to use her weapons.

Except the one weaponless guard holding the struggling Mirage, the rest rushed to the lone girl together.

Bad idea from their side.

In a fleeting second, multiple sharp edged blades rose in the air and started cutting through the thick white uniforms of the guards. One of the guards tried to fire too but using the bent shoulder of a falling guard as a leverage, she dodged the shot and ran jumped high in air to land a lethal attack to to the guard.

The white walls, floor, clothes if the guards were all starting to get tained with the blood. The hurt guards couldn't even sent an emergency signal since each last of the blades left them unconscious but not dead.

Finally when all the guards were down, she looked ahead too see the guard holding Mirage. To her amusement, his legs were shaking as Mirage somehow managed to silently steal the key to the handcuffs that were binding her wrists  and opened them. When the guard was busy getting scared off all the blood oozing from his fellow guards, Mirage took the perfect opportunity to lock his wrists with the handcuffs instead.

Currently, under the fierce gaze of the vigilante, it seemed like the guard's bladder just flipped off the brain and released its contents.

He feared that his fellow guards were dead which wasn't true at all. They were all just unconscious and would later wake up with painful wounds. Pure dry turmeric power on the wound would help but they wouldn't know that.

Mirage quickly started collecting the equipments from the guard that could be used for emergency contacting while Fae trapped the awake guard between her arms and the wall. He whimpered and closed his eyes, moving away his face from hers.

"P-Please don't k-kill me.. I did-didn't know she called b-bad guys w-with that bracelet! I don't know anything, I s-swea—"

His speech was interrupted by Fae putting her finger and applying slight pressure in his carotid sinus where the vagus nerve traveled, resulting in the man getting unconscious.

"Now just return to party. 'Cause everyone who exits will be checked again," Orbs informed them. Both the girls groaned loudly and turned to each other.

Grabbing, Mirage's hand, she immediately teleported back to the washroom, which obviously made her really weak, to change into their gowns and masks again.

The bag consisting of their clothings were on the same place they left earlier. The high place above the window from where they escaped. It was covered with a cloak so it was invisible and the two girls changed back into the clothes. Fae went out of the washroom first, not wanting to raise suspicion.

The wristlet was hidden nicely between her cleavage. Some Mr. Bean shit this was.

Contrasting to her suit that gave an assurance of not going through a mishap, the gown gave null. Her cleavage was once again exposed and her face covered, she walked to the counter where the bartender winked when she asked asked for a juice.

In a few minutes, Mirage appeared again and Fae rose up from her seat, planning to exit the party but just to her luck a figure blocked her way. Groaning internally, she looked up to see the Prince or whatever. Seemed like he was desperate to find people.

Now, it was rude to hit someone with shoes so Mirage was alive when she mocked the girl from far away. Even the girls turned our to be traitors who teased her with smooching noises.

Trying to look polite, she hello-ed the rich guy who took her hand and kissed her knuckles and Fae internally gagged when she felt the wetness in her hand. The teasing by the girls grew louder.

"I saw you alone, so I thought I'd stop by." Willfree or whatever said with a toothy smile.

Bitch why?

"Uh... ha ha... that's uh– very kind of you.." Fae awkwardly spoke out.

"I think you look absolutely beautiful. If you don't mind, can I have this dance?"

Um, yeah..?

"Oh I'd love to.. but really don't know how to dance.." she said and added an awkward laugh at the end. The guy intertwined their fingers trying to make it look intimate but that only ended up Fae internally requesting her death.

The whole world didn't need to know she would break all her 60 bones if she even tried to do as much as try to shake her hip to the music.

"Well, then that's good 'cause I've been told I'm good at teaching." Wilfry said lowly with a smile, his hand creeping towards her waist and the girls started singing "So this is Love" with hoarse voices. That's when they clock started ding-donging its arrival to the hour 12 o' clock.

Just to her luck or rather unluck, the emergency horn started blaring loudly and a guard came running in. Both Fae and Mirage recognized him as the one in the security room. Fuck. They woke up.

"THE LABS ARE INFILTRATED! THE GUARDS ARE DOWN!" He shouted loudly, running around. Joelene could be seen sweaty and nervous as she shouted out loud for the afraid public to calm down. Of course it was futile. People started running here and there, towards exit. And taking the chance, Fae started running too, following Mirage's pace when suddenly, someone grabbed her wrist. Turning around, she saw a desperate looking William.

"I know you felt something between us tonight! Tell me your name before you go!" He said desperately as he removed his mask and looked at her, as if requesting her to remove hers. He was handsome and blonde. Basically, the typical Wattpad jock with blue eyes.

"Santa Clause! Hoe Hoe, bitch!" She said as she yanked her wrist away from his hold and sprinted to the exit with her skirt bunched up to her knees, as if her life depended on it.

She saw Mirage standing with her one hand outstretched and another, bunching up her skirt up her knees too. Both of them ran out, holding hands towards their car. Just to their unlucky asses, a bloodied guard saw them from a distance and shouted, signalling at their direction. Nobody knew how they knew. Or probably they just spotted the same huge sparkly hair tie on Mirage's hair.

Orbs already opened the door to their cars and Tracks started the engine, waiting for the girls to jump in. Both of them hopped in from two side of the car violently, plopping on Orbs' lap as Tracks started driving. The car doors closed with a bang due to the momentum when the car abruptly swerved for a U-turn to exit.

"Wear your seatbelts, kiddos!" Tracks shouted over the loud sound of the car.

The girls immediately wore their seat belts and totally gave their safety and well-being up to Tracks. In a split-second, they were on the road, the car waving in and out from between vehicles. That's when, from the rear-view mirror they saw three white cars chasing theirs.

"Is that a challenge? Challenge accepted!" Just as Tracks finished saying this, the speed of the car increased abruptly and everyone got thrown backwards. Tech was holding onto her laptop for dear life and FaeOrbsMirage were huddled together, fearing the worst. The only person enjoying this was the driver herself.

With a smirk and without a warning, she swerved the car inside an alley. The few stoners and smokers were barely fazed when the car zoomed past them in a ridiculous speed. Tracks looked at the rear view mirror again. Still following, albeit slower.

For minutes, the car weaved in and out of strange alleyways and blocks. It had been a while and the excitement wore out a bit until...

Until, one of the white cars suddenly appeared, blocking Cyanides' car's escape and the other two blocked from two other sides.

"This is how I die! Adios amigas!" Ayana said, extremely shaken up at the sudden shock.

"Not on my watch."

With this, MJ pulls the gear and backs the car a bit. In a split-second, their car was flying. Not really like Howard Stark planned his car to but more like a dramatic action movie one.

Fae started feeling slightly nauseated and light-headed but the moment the car landed, she felt like all her insides were rearranged and her heart jumped up to her throat.
The whole car yelped loudly when the car suddenly sped up to its top-notch.

The car now went past areas the girls had never seen before. After almost thirty minutes, when Tracks was absolutely sure that they weren't followed, through an unknown tunnel, they finally reached the familiar neighborhood. Maneuvering the car through trees and bushes, Tracks finally entered through the back door of the garage which was well hidden by trees.

As soon as the car came to a halt, the girls immediately got out and started doing the needful. Ayana ripped off the fake nameplate and took it to burn it up. The rest of them grabbed the black spray paints and immediately started repainting their shit.

This was a huge deal and there was no way Ms. Joelene would let this go without a proper investigation. Especially, since the car was of a unique color. A fucking pink, purple, midnight blue and red Brabus EV12 Sedan. At the end of their painting session, after they managed to ensure that each nanometer was coated with black, three of them started cleaning the windows, headlights, handles and stuff. The remaining two started changing the tires back to better original ones.

All if them were physically and mentally tired but didn't dare stop. All these efforts would go down the drain if the plate was checked. They would be accused of stealing an abandoned car. So much effort would go down the drain. As soon as Tech, Tracks and Mirage were done with the cleaning, they rushed out of the garage to erase the track records as much as they could.

Fae and Orbs now took the gowns that the former and Mirage removed earlier to hide them. As much as all of this was tiresome, the adrenaline rush in their body was thrilling. All these felt like dream. By the time the three came back, the remaining two cleaned the garage so that it was devoid of any track marks.

When every work was complete and it was finally their cue to head home, Yodheya was stopped by Yuna.

"Can we talk?" She seemed nervous as she said.

"Um.. yeah." Of course. The kiss.

It looked like Yuna struggled until she spoke up. "Listen. About earlier, I wasn't thinking through. I'm not really the one for commitments and kinda don't want awkwardness between us. Are we okay?"

Sighing out of relief, Yodheya nodded. Finally, her brain could get the rest it deserved for hours.

Taking the wristlet, she finally headed home.

Peace.

_________________________________________

Lmao a bracelet heist.

Also, I'm horrible at making plans like heists so I can only hope there are no plot holes in the whole plan. Cuz... it would be kinda ruined especially since Yodheya is a genius (and I'm dumb).

Also, not proofread so I, therefore, hope thou wilt forgive my mistake.

Anyhoe, VOTE OR COMMENT OR I'LL (KID/TEEN/ADULT/OLD)NAP YOU

Bye babez 💋😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.3K 33
{Before you read, take note that I wrote this back in 2018, and I have changed a lot since then. That includes my writing style, so don't expect too...
1.1K 30 17
What if there was a universe where there was no Spiderman? What if there was another way to get spider powers? What if that individual was part of th...
70.6K 1.2K 78
Y/n Stark, the 15 year old daughter of Tony Stark, has been isolated from the world. The only people who know about her, her parents and godparents...
7.5K 273 50
✨Peter Parker/ Marvel FANFICTION ✨ : : : Y/n lives and works at hydra. An assassin who can do anything and more goes against the one thing that can s...