Ocean of Stories || A Collect...

By midnight1810

"You can make Anything by Writing" -C.S.Lewis Writing is a skill that many possess. For others, it's an art i... More

Pitter-Patter Raindrops โ‹… 1
Earth Day
Pitter Patter Raindrops 2

Welcome

8 1 0
By midnight1810

Hi! Welcome to our new book! You know the drill, a bunch of short stories and articles written by us. Mostly, fantasy, along with a bit of comedy, and adventure. Hope you enjoy it!

Here's a preview of the first short story. The short story itself will be out on____. 

-MidnightQueens

⊱----------------⊰

Only halfway left, I think to myself, determined. I notice a silhouette of something. A monster?! Or even worse zombie?! I knew I shouldn't have watched the horror movie with Isabelle yesterday night. I couldn't really see very well with the rain beating down so heavily, but I think it's two people huddled together. 

Too busy figuring out who it was; who was just as crazy as me, I forget that I'm standing right in front of them and need to move out the way. Curiosity sure gets the better of me.

The person, or should I say two, bump right into me. The two looked like twins. Come to think of it, the girl looked exactly like me, while the boy a male version of me. The same wavy, dark-red hair, the high cheekbones, to the same pale skin.

Both of them were dripping wet and shivering. No umbrella or sweater in sight.

"I'm sorry, we coul-" The boy began.

"C'mon Seb," the girl cut him off. Throwing me an apologetical smile, she dragged him away, both of them in a rush to get to cover.

The boy, 'Seb' was staring at me, probably realizing how he looked exactly like me.

Before I knew it, they had disappeared from my line of sight, leaving me wondering who they are...

⊱----------------⊰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 6K 71
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉตComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
10.9K 276 11
bl only Taekook kook ๐Ÿ” Tae bottom แžŸแžผแž˜แžขแž–แŸ’แž™แžถแžŸแŸ’แžšแŸแž™แž‡แžถแž˜แžปแž“แž–แŸ’แžšแŸ„แŸ‡แž˜แžถแž“แž–แžถแž€แŸ’แž™แž˜แžทแž“แžŸแž˜แžšแž˜แŸ’แž™(แž–แžถแž€แŸ’แž™แžแŸ’แžšแž„แŸ‹แŸ—แž‚แŸ’แžšแž”แŸ‹แž—แžถแž‚)แž˜แžทแž“แžŸแž˜แŸ’แžšแžถแž”แŸ‹แž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž€แŸ’แžšแŸ„แž˜18แŸ”
116K 4.6K 37
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
12.5K 229 29
what if the rookie had a group chat