YOU ARE MY STRENGTH MY LOVE

By Laziest_Writer

Hi, This is my another story of our beloved ANUSEENA. But this is completely different from the show. Here n... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
SIBLINGS' LOVE
HAPPINESS & CONFUSION
NEW FRIENDS
YES, I AM IN LOVE
A SIMPLE PROPOSAL
PRECIOUS FAMILY
BRAEK-UP
WHAT IS THE MATTER?
APOLOGY NOTE - [NOT A PART]
WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?
THE HARSH TRUTH
HER BAD CONDITION
WITH YOU, ALWAYS
BROKEN ANUSEENA
I AM WITH YOU
THE ARGUMENT
THE BLESSING
THE FIR
THE TENSIONS
THIS IS REALITY
WHAT THE HELL
THE START OF THE WAR
THE COURTROOM
INSULT, THREAT & COURAGE
MY IDENTITY
THE ACCIDENT
NO NEED TO WORRY
UNBEARABLE PAIN
HER PAINKILLER
SETTLEMENT?
PROVED GUILTY
I WANT JUSTICE, NOT SYMPATHY
WHY DID YOU SAY 'NO'?
SHE IS NOT READY YET
IT'S NOT EASY
WHEN YOU ARE WITH ME
NOT CHANGED, BUT...
EPILOGUE [01] - MY LOVELY FAMILY
EPILOGUE [02] - YOU ARE MY STRENGTH, MY LOVE
WHY I WROTE THIS?
GRATITUDE NOTE

YOU ARE PRECIOUS

524 45 13
By Laziest_Writer

{PLEASE IGNORE THE SPELLING AND THE GRAMMAR MISTAKE}

            *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

AS came inside the college to give HM's one book to her which she forgot in his car. But he was shocked after seeing a cheap scene. His blood boiled after seeing that scene. There, some boys were passing some bad comments on his HM. One of the other boys was going to help her but AS stopped him. The boy was surprised a little. He asked him,

BOY: Dekhiye Bhai, agar aap inki madad nahi kar sakte to kisi aur ko toh karne dijiye. Ek ladki ko aise molest kiya jaa raha hain aur aap hume rok rahe hain. Agar aapko aisa scene pasand hain naa toh sharm aani chahiye aapko. Insaniyat ke naam par dhabba hain aap.

AS: (calmly) Bandhu, hume bhi aisi lachchar drashy dekhkar bahut gussa aa raha hain. Parantu kab tak hum jaise hi inki madad karte rahenge. Iss yug mein kisi Draupadi ko bachane ke liye koi Krishna ji nahi aane wale. Aaj ek Draupadi ko hi khud Krishna ji ban-na hoga. Dekhiye, pehle hum inhe khud ki sahayata karne ka ek avakaash dete hain. Agar baat bahut hi bigad gayi toh hum unki sahayata avashya karenge.

The boy nodded and they were watching that scene,

Let's come to that scene,

There some boys group was saying something bad to her,

BOY 1: Waise kya maal ho yaar tum! Dekhne wale ki niyat toh phisal hi jaayegi tum par.

BOY 2: Yaar, yeh toh sone ki khan hain.

BOY 3: Abe Sona bhi iske saamne phika pad jaayega.

Then the leader of all boys said,

BOY LEADER (BL): Abe yeh dhakkan, bhabhi hain teri. Tamiz se baat kariyo.

HM: Listen, today is my first day in this college. So, I don't want to create any scene. Don't mess with me. It's better for you only. Let me go inside. Otherwise, you will suffer from very bad things.

BL: Oh ho! Are meri toh izzat badh gayi. Dekha, tum logo ki bhabhi kitni mast angrezi bolti hain aur dhakad bhi hain. Par afsos, yeh dhakad giri mujh par koi kaam nahi karegi. Tumhe andar jaana hain naa toh beshak jaao par meri ek shart hain. Shart yeh hain ki andar jaane se pehle tumhe mere pairo mein gir kar, mere pairo pe apna maatha rakhkar mera ashirwaad lena hoga. Honewala pati ko hoon tumhara.

All persons who were standing there looked at each other. HM smiled and sat on her knees firstly. Everyone looked at her with the greatest shock. What was she doing mahn!!! She willingly accepted her defeat. AS was now more angry not on those cheap boys but he was angry on HM. How can she allow herself to be a slave of any swung goon? His heartbeat stop for a few seconds. He thought, he was loving a coward girl, she didn't deserve his love. But wait for a second, older and wiser people said that there is no necessary to have been true all-time which we see, it can be a misunderstanding or half-truth of our vision.

Let's come to HM.
She was sitting on her knees. Slowly, she bends down. After 5/6 seconds she stood up and took a few steps back. The tapori said,

BL: Ab mere pairo par gir hi gayi ho toh darling mujhse gale bhi mil lo. Aakhir ab toh tumne bhi mujhe apna liya hain. Bas ek baar mujhe kaske gale laga lo.

Saying this he took a step forward to hug her. But, but, but......
He fell on the floor with a thud. Everyone started laughing at him. He was also in shock. AS smiled and thought this work was hers. BL's boys helped him to stand up. They saw his shoes' laces were tied with each other. He became angry. He was about to say something to HM but she said,

HM: I already warned you but you didn't take it seriously. So, it's your fault. And one more thing; Yes, I am a girl but I am strong. Yes, I am a new student but not a coward student. I always fight against wretched people like you. And last but not least, don't ever mess with me otherwise it will harmful to you only.

Suddenly, a man came there. He was clapping and had a small smile. He came near and said,

MAN: Well done girl, well done. Tumhare jaisi ladkiyon ko humare samaj ko khafi zaroorat hain aur humare college ko bhi.
(to the peon) Ramlal, inhe molestation aur raging ke aarop mein police ke hawale kardo.

The peon nodded and took all of those boys with him. The man again said to HM,

MAN: I am professor Inder Kumar. Bahut achchha laga yeh jaankar ki tumhare jaisi bahadur ladkiyan bhi hain iss shehar mein. Tumhe agar iss college mein koi bhi pareshani hui toh mujhe batana. (lost in her eyes) I'll be always with you.

HM: Thank you sir. Thank you very much.

IK: Thank you bolne ki zaroorat nahi hain. Yeh toh mera kaam hain ki main har ek student ka khayal rakha karu. By the way, tum first-year mein ho?

HM: No sir, I am last year student.

IK: What!? Lekin tum bahut chhoti lagti ho. Chalo koi baat nahi, tumhe tumhari class toh maloom hain naa!? Ya main chhod aau?

HM: Thank you sir but don't worry. I'll manage.

IK: Okay. Par, kabhi bhi koi pareshaani ho toh mujhe bejhijhak bol dena. Mujhe apna hi samajhna.

The last line he said with little lust. HM smiled genuinely and he left from there. AS hurriedly came there. She was surprised a little to see him. He said,

AS: Haseena ji, aap apni yeh pustak humare vahan mein bhul aayi thi.

HM: Ohh! Thanks.

AS: Ji koi baat nahi. Waise Haseena ji, humne aapko abhi yeh dhakadbazi karte hue dekha. Hum toh tabhi aa gaye the jab woh badmash lafange aapse badtamizi kar rahe the parantu hum yeh dekhna chahte the ki aisi sthiti mein aap kya karti hain. Aur jab aapne iss badmash ke pair pe apna maatha rakha tha tab hume bahut krodh aaya tha. Jhuth nahi bolenge aapse, tab hume ek kshan ke liye laga ki humne shayad galat insaan se mitrata kar lo par aapne toh hume ek aur jhatka de diya. Sach mein, hum aapka yeh roop dekhkar hairan bhi hue hain aur khush bhi.

HM: Well, I am glad by knowing that you liked this form.

AS: Thik hain ab hum chalte hain.

HM: Okay

AS: Ji chalte hain.

HM: Hmm...

Again, they didn't want to go away from each other. Unwillingly they both went to opposite directions. After a few steps, they turned and saw each other. Both of them smiled and left.

****************

In classroom,
IK entered. All students greeted him and he also answered them.

IK: So students, before starting the lecture, I want to talk about something. As you all know, today a new student joined our college. So, first of all, (to HM) students please introduce yourself.

HM stood up and said,

HM: Thank you sir.
Hi guys, my name is Haseena Malik. There is not much interesting about me. I like to write and read poems. That's it and I always had a dream of becoming a doctor. That's why I am here. I wish I will create great bonds with all of you. Thank you.

IK: Okay, introduction ho gaya ab class shuru karte hain.
(in mind) Haseena..... Jaisi Surat waisa hi naam hain. Bahut hi khubsurat ho tum. Aisa lag raha hain ki tum hi woh ladki ho jo sirf mere liye bani hain. Sirf mere liye.

**************

The college over now, HM was ready to go home. She was standing outside of the college. AS came there and patted her shoulder. She turned and looked at him.

HM: (smilingly) Hi.

AS: Hello, woh humne socha ki jab humne hi aapko ghar se vidyalaya chhoda hain toh kyun na hum hi aapko vidyalaya se ghar tak chhod de.

HM: It's so sweet of you but why are you troubling yourself for me?

AS: (fake angry) Dekhiye Devi ji, hum dono dost hain. Aur dost ek dusre ke liye jo karte hain usse kisi ko kasht nahi hota. Agar aapne phir se aisa kaha na toh hum aapse rushth ho jaayenge.

HM: Okay baba, I will not say anything which hurts you. I am ready to go with you.

AS: Yeh hui naa baat!

HM: But one thing, now I gain knowledge about Lucknow's route. So from tomorrow onwards, there is no need for anybody for dropping me at college.

AS: Agar aapki yeh hi ichchha hain toh yeh hi sahi. Par ek baat, kal hum yanha zaroor aayenge. Lekin tab, jab aapka vidyalaya chhutega kyun ki kal humare ek bahut hi mahatvpurn case ki sunvaayi hain. Aur kal jab hum case jeet ke aaye toh yeh khushkhabri hum sabse pehle aapko dena chahte hain. Ab kripiya karke mana mat kijiyega.

HM: Umm... Okay. And I am sure you will only win this case.

AS: Aur aapko itna vishwas kyun hain?

HM: Because you are my friend.

Both laughed and moved from there.

                *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

TADAA
CHAPTER OVER.
==================

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.
IF I DID ANY MISTAKE THEN PLEASE FORGIVE ME.
==================

Waise aap mein se koi zinda hain kya Rahil Sir ki story dekhne ke baad. Mera toh haal hi mat puchho. Main toh khushi ke maare rote rote naach rahi hoon.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

And one more important thing doston,
Wattpad ne mujhe kayi behtareen dost diye hain. Unme se ek meri bahut hi pyari friend aur kamal ki writer Twillight_Bliss ki ek best stroy hain 'AnuSeena - Our Fate Our Love'. Yeh unki pehli story thi aur unhone iss story ko re-edit kiya hain. So now, main aur woh dono milkar yeh story likh rahe hain. Waise kahani ka pura shrey unko hi jaata hain maine bas chand dialogues likhe hain. Aap sab please ek baar uss kahani ko padhiyega. Maza aayega.

•••••••••••••••

Well, IK has fallen for HM. Now, what is for AnuSeena's love story? And will AnuSeena come closer to each other?

----------------------------

UPCOMING:- KS suggest AS to propose HM.
====================

THANK YOU
TAKE CARE
BYE-BYE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 13.9K 46
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
46.4K 7.2K 58
What happens when two opposite poles get married.....on their families wish .........
321K 20.8K 50
Some times the best things in life can come to us in the most unexpected way. Sameer and Naina meet each other and then become an integral part of e...
401K 59.3K 200
Naina and Sameer meet each other when Naina comes to Delhi from Agra, her hometown, to join a new office. Along with her younger brother, she settles...