CRISPY LOVE

由 jyotika586

Innocent girl and extrovert boy are too common, right? But what if these two get interchanged? Ever thought... 更多

Little glimpse
2. THE HEADACHE!
3. THE FAMILY!
4. THE DINNER!
5. CHIRPY BIRD...
6. FLIRTING!!!
7. FIRST HUG!
8. FIERCE GIRL!
9. THE RIDE!
10. BLOOMING FEELINGS
11. FLIRTS!
12. FIGHT!
13. THE KISS!?
14. THE CALL!
15. KISS?
16. 9TH WONDER?
17. CLOSENESS...
18. NEW FEATURE
19. POSSESSIVE NANDINI
20. QUESTIONS!
21. FIREBALL...
22. TOM & JERRY!
23. COMA!
24. LOVING MY SHY BOY...
25. SPACE
26. GIRLFRIEND?
27. THEIR LOVE!
28. SHY BOY 2.0
29. A CHEATER?
30. THREAT!
31. THE MISSION!
32. WALKING SKELETON!
33. DOUBLE MEANING!
34. NOTEPAD!
35. CONFESSION!
36. THE RAIN!
37. PANIC!
38. MRS. DRUMSTICKS
39. PIHU & NANDINI
40. WILD CAT!
41. TASHAN!
42. FLASHBACK!
43. THE REASON!
44. CHACHI...
45. ON A MISSION!
46. THE MARRIAGE PLAN!
47. THE PLAN...
48. LOVE & TEARS
49. IGNORANCE!
50. DIFFERENT MANIK!
51. LOVE-TEST!
52. MAMA!
53. THE LOVE-MAKING 18+
54. THE BREAK!
55. GOODY NANDINI
56. WEALTH vs LOVE
57. DOUBLE PERSONALITY
58. STONE!
59. CASUAL GIFTS!
60. HIS STORY!
61. THEIR BICKERINGS
62. CAUGHT!
63. ROCKSTAR!
64. SARCASM QUEEN
65. INTERROGATION
66. THE BROTHER
67. T-RASH
68. THE VILLAINS!
69. NANDINI'S LEVEL

1. MYSTIC MUSIC LABEL

2.1K 157 12
由 jyotika586

A boy around 22 or 23 is standing outside a huge building wearing simple blue jeans with a red t-shirt. He has a square-shaped spec around his eyes with a large guitar case on his back. He fixes his specs and reads the name of the company which is engraved on the top with broad letters.

"MYSTIC MUSIC LABEL"

INDIA'S TOPMOST MUSIC LABEL COMPANY. MANY SINGERS, COMPOSERS, LYRICISTS WANT TO WORK WITH THIS LABEL AT LEAST ONCE IN THEIR LIFETIME. THIS MUSIC LABEL MAKES THE CAREER OF MANY BIG NAMES IN THE INDUSTRY. BEING THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS COMPANY IN THE COUNTRY STILL, IT IS AWAY FROM ANY KIND OF NEPOTISM. THE COMPANY HAS SIMPLE AND STRICT RULES. THE TOP AND THE FOREMOST IMPORTANT RULE IS "YOU HAVE TO BE TALENTED TO WORK UNDER THIS LABEL".

The boy is very well aware of the company's reputation, that's why he is a little scared and nervous. He gulps his saliva before walking inside.

The boy enters the building and looks around only to get clean-bowled by the beauty of the interiors. Every item in the office speaks of luxury. The furniture and the walls showcase the music world through arts and articles. For a moment he got lost seeing the environment of the office. He composed himself when he remembered that he was here for work.

After gathering some courage he walks towards the reception with nervousness dripping from his face and asks in a shivering tone.

The boy:- Hey, my name is.......

The receptionist is busy typing something on her computer that's why she didn't pay attention to him. Seeing her behavior he becomes more nervous and clears his throat before trying to get her attention again.

The boy:- Hey, my name is MANIK MALHOTRA. Mr. Dhawan called me here for a meeting. May I know where I can meet him?

MANIK MALHOTRA

A SHY AND A INTROVERTED MIDDLE-CLASS BOY. HAS A PURE HEART AND IS A TRUE GENTLEMAN. THERE ARE ONLY TWO THINGS THAT ARE VERY CLOSE TO HIS HEART AND THEY ARE HIS PARENTS AND HIS SPECS.

HE IS THE OWNER OF THE WORLD'S MOST SOOTHING AND BEAUTIFUL VOICE THAT CAN HYPNOTIZE ANYBODY. HE DIDN'T INTERACTS WITH ANYONE WHICH IS THE REASON FOR HIM HAVING A VERY SMALL FRIEND GROUP.

CURRENTLY WORKING IN A "RESTO BAR" AS A PART-TIME SINGER AND APART FROM THAT, HE IS A THIRD-YEAR SCHOLARSHIP STUDENT OF ONE OF THE REPUTED COLLEGES.

The receptionist looks at him from head to toe and makes a weird face seeing his attire.

This act of hers makes him more nervous. He adjusted his glasses again on his nose and gripped his guitar case tightly to avoid any kind of embarrassment.

Receptionist:- ( in attitude ) May I know, why will Mr. Dhawan call a person like you?

Manik:- ( trying to shoo his nervousness ) Mam, you just inform him that I am here. He knows me!

Without any other option, the receptionist makes a bad face and dialed a number on her intercom. The call was received by the person another second and Manik heard her saying.

Receptionist:- Sir, ( eyeing Manik again ) someone named Manik Malhotra is here to meet you.

After talking for a minute she stood up and came in front of Manik and commanded rudely.

Receptionist:- Follow me!!

Manik follows her obediently while looking down on the floor. Soon they came in front of a door and he read out the nameplate slowly.

"CABIR DHAWAN"

A beautiful smile crept on his lips reading the name. The receptionist gestures to him to go inside and the nervousness again overpowers his senses. With trembling hands, he knocks on the door and a reply comes from the other side in a hoarse tone.

"COME IN"

Hearing the order, his hand slipped down from the door and the sweatbands formed on his forehead. Seeing his condition the receptionist pushed him inside and ran from there making his eyes wide like saucers.

He looks at the front to see a well-dressed man sitting royally on his chair while his full focus on his work. Well looking at his suit a chuckle left his mouth gaining his attention.

The man looks at him with sharp eyes and questions while walking in his direction.

The man:- are you laughing at me?

Manik shakes his head negatively, being scared of him.

The man:- then?

Being the innocent boy, he says the truth while looking at him, who is wearing the violet color coat with a red shirt and royal blue pants making the weirdest combination.

Manik:- sir, I wasn't laughing at you. It's just that your suit is a little weird but it looks good on you.

Listening to him, the man relaxes and asks helplessly.

The man:- did you have a daughter?

Hearing his question, Manik shies and nods negatively with red cheeks while biting his lower lip.

The man:- then, you won't understand my situation. Leave that! ( extending his hand for a handshake ) well, hello! I am CABIR DHAWAN.

CABIR DHAWAN

THE OWNER OF THE "MYSTIC MUSIC LABEL". A MAN OF HIS WORDS AND ETHICS. A JOYOUS YET STRICT SOMETIMES WHEN THE SITUATION DEMANDS. A TOTAL FAMILY MAN WHO BELIEVES IN LIVING A SIMPLE LIFE AWAY FROM ALL THE SHOWOFFS.

WITH HIS EXPERIENCE, HE CAN CORRECTLY JUDGE A PERSON IN A SINGLE GLANCE.

WELL, TRUST IS THE KEY TO HIS HEART.

Manik:- sir, who doesn't know you?

Cabir:- leave all this formality, Manik. Let's come to the point. Did you know why I called you here?

Manik again nods negatively while looking at the floor making him chuckle seeing his innocence.

Cabir:- well yesterday, I came to your place where you work, ( sheepishly ) don't ask why!... ( Manik nods ) and heard your voice and trust me, man!....... You have the best voice. I want to give you an opportunity to showcase your talent to the world because you have the potential to be the voice of the era.

Shocked, surprised are the small words to describe Manik's condition. He looks at him with wide-open eyes and asks, unsure about what he heard.

Manik:- sir...... me....... Singer!....

Cabir:- yes, my boy! But before being a professional singer you need some training. You have to work on yourself. I am not saying to change yourself or to change your style but you need some training to clear or enhance your vocals.

Manik:- ( unsure ) but sir, ho... How can... I?........

Cabir:- ( wraps his arm around his neck while taking him in a friendly side hug ) I planned everything for you. Now, you just have to work hard. Are you up for an exciting journey?

Manik thoughts about the offer because it is not a simple thing. Yes, he wanted to be a singer but the past events in his life made him doubt his potential. He wanted to give himself a chance but he is insecure about himself.

Seeing him in deep thought, Cabir comes and stands in front of him.

Cabir:- look Manik, it's a lifetime opportunity so think wisely.

Manik:- sir, I don't think that I had the potential to be a singer.

Cabir:- trust me brother, you have that aura, that voice to be the rockstar. Just give yourself a try and then see the magic of your voice.

His words somewhat give him the confidence to at least give his dream a try. The dream which he left a year ago. Gathering courage and remembering his parents he decided to give himself a chance. A chance which would raise him or drown him.

Manik:- ok sir, I am ready!

Cabir:- ( patting his shoulder ) that's like my boy!

Unknown to himself, he is happier than Manik. From the day he saw him in the singing bar, he became his fan. His voice, his eyes, his features just depicts his innocence which attracts him towards Manik in a positive way.

Cabir:- then, Should we discuss the deal?

Manik nods happily and follows him.

Cabir:- so, Manik, I am signing you for two years. That means you can't sign a deal with another music label during this period. You have to come daily here and practice for your album. There is a jam room above this floor and I will appoint a special person for you who will guide you further. You have three months to practice and prepare two songs. After three months, we will plan a day for your official launch as a singer. ( after thinking about something ) Will you write your songs yourself or do you need some help from others?

Manik:- no sir, I will write my songs myself.

Cabir:- good! Any queries?

Manik:- ( hesitantly ) sir, you said that someone will guide me so, who is that person?

Cabir:- wait!........ Let me call HER.

Knowing that the person is a GIRL, Manik palms his face in distress because he is a shy soul. His mouth doesn't open in front of any girl then, forget about him working with one. He prepared himself for the cancellation of the deal after a week or so because of his non-talkative self.

Otherside, Cabir dialed a number on his intercom and asked sacredly to send HER in.

Cabir:- send the HEADACHE in.............

Manik looks at him confusingly seeing him scared of a girl but soon his gaze falls on the door which opens with a bang. 

To be continued...

HOW IS THE STARTING? 

IF YOU GUYS ARE WILLING TO READ FURTHER CHAPTERS THEN DO CHECK OUT MY SITE. THE LINK IS IN MY BIO. 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

48.6K 3.3K 43
They love each other but won't be committed. to know more peep into the story.
502K 40K 98
BOND *Disclaimer:- This is my first book so kindly avoid mistakes.* The journey of a couple in a joint family. They have a really caring and suppo...
107K 7.7K 46
An ordinary girl living her ordinary life and one day stumble up a STAR who changed her life in 360 degree. Extraordinary journey of an ordinary girl...