All Right: Season 2

By Soul-liee

A new story and a new twist.... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine

Seven

267 13 3
By Soul-liee

Kailyn POV (it's easier)

"What!" Hilary exclaimed, standing up. I glared at her and leaned against the wall. We came back a few days ago and we were already threatened by the Saint Shields,the group Raymond was part of. On top of that,we had those copy bit-beasts of team Psykick on our heads.

Kenny had decided harsh physical training for us and he was staying over alongside Hilary. We two got a personalised room and I just told her about my crush on Kai. "I mean I expected it but hearing it sounds so foreign" Hilary sat down and looked at me dreamly. I sighed and laid down, staring at the wooden celling.

"What do you think?Does he feel the same?" Hilary scooted over and looked at me. I shrugged. "He is hard to read. Barely shows any emotions. It was a hard championship with him" I shook my head.

"You have to confess!What about you do it tommorow?" Hilary said excitedly. I glared at her and shook my head. "Why are you and Ray so similar?No,I am not confessing to anyone." Hilary frowned. "I am sure Kai likes you back. Have you seen how he looks at you?" Hilary said making aggresive hand gestures.

"Yeah,he sees me with his eyes. How else would you want him to see me?" I said sarcastically. I don't get this 'How he sees you'. How is he supposed to see me?

Hilary looked at me dead in the eyes. "God" She whispered and massaged her forehead. "If you are waiting for Kai to make the first move,I guarantee you he won't. He only makes the first move when it comes to Beybladeing." Hilary said.

I looked at her for a moment and laughed. I liked the line.

Hilary laid down and said seriously.

"We have to make you and Kai a couple, it's a need"

I laughed and mumbled a good night.

.

I got dressed and walked out to see everyone almost ready. Max sat beside Ray and rested his head on Ray's shoulder, taking a small nap probably. Tyson sat lazily on the floor and looked at his Beyblade from all the directions. Kai stood in the corner and leaned against the wall with his eyes closed. The typical Kai pose. I went to Kenny and peaked at his laptop.

"That's Dranzer" I exclaimed looking at Kenny's hands. He nodded and extended his hand, giving Dranzer to me. I grinned at him and looked at Dranzer,the sparkle clear in my eyes.

"Have you ever had a go with Dranzer?Heard you really admired the Beyblade" Hilary said, coming out of the room with her trainer outfit on. I nodded excitedly. "Yeah once. It was when Kai had gone—" I paused my excitement. I could feel Kai's gaze on me and I am sure he knew what I was going to say.

I looked up at Hilary and shook my head. "I mean,yeah of course I have had a go with Dranzer"

"When I had gone to the enemies and had abandoned Dranzer" Kai completed my sentence. My mouth gaped open,in an attempt to say something,but closed again when I had nothing to say. "Oh,the one time you had betrayed the team" Hilary said, making it clear.

An awkward silence prevailed as everyone fell silent.

"Past is past. Forgive forget eh?" Hilary nervously laughed and wrapped her arms around my shoulder. I felt my grip tightening around Dranzer. I felt awful to even think what the bit-beast must have gone through when he was thrown away for a seemingly better version of him. Black Dranzer was never better,hell he wasn't even worth it. Dranzer is and always will be way better.

I did like bit-beasts more than people.

"Yeah, forgive and forget" I mumbled.

"Here Kenny"

Kenny shook his head. "I don't need it. I analysed Dranzer and he is in perfect condition. If you don't mind, could I have a look at Duplica?" I nodded at his request and gave my Beyblade to him. Hilary unwrapped her arm from my shoulder and went to Kenny.

I walked to Kai and handed him Dranzer. "Don't throw him away again" I mumbled at him. "Is it so hard? To try and forgive me?" Kai asked, keeping Dranzer safely in his pocket.

"I have nothing to forgive. The team forgives you and so do I. But that span of 3-4 days when Dranzer had to stay away from his owner, thoughts of insecurity must have been going on in his mind. Bit-beasts are, afterall, creatures with feelings, that's what I think. I feel sad for Dranzer, that's all" I offered him a small smile.

"You really do love bit-beasts more than people" Kai said,the ends of his lips dangerously close to form a smile. I shrugged but nodded at his words. "Shall we go?We have a long day ahead of us!" Hilary announced, enthusiastically.

.

I had a habit of coughing to get rid of the tiredness of my body at times. I was doing it a lot in this training session. Stretching my arms were by far the most difficult thing I had to do, mainly because of my burned hand. Hilary wanted me to back out but I couldn't, don't exactly know why.

I sat down, tiredly and cleared my throat. Another way of trying to get rid of my tiredness. "Surely will have a good night sleep today" I mumbled, staring at the ground. "Surely" Tyson exclaimed beside me. "When do you not get a good night sleep?" I asked to which Tyson mumbled 'true'.

"The last part,the Beybladeing!!!And then we all go home!" Hilary clapped her hands, trying to put back some energy in us. Tyson jumped up and got his Beyblade ready as the rest of us slowly followed.

"Let's go out after this!" Hilary, suddenly, suggested. I widened my eyes and shook my head. "Hilary,we are tired. After this,we go straight to bed"

"Oh come on Kailyn! Let's roam around the main town! Let's enjoy ourselves a bit" Hilary defended. "Yeah,enjoy ourselves when we are under the threat of getting our bit-beasts stolen" Tyson mocked as Hilary huffed in response.

"Please!!" Hilary went to Tyson and gave him puppy eyes. Tyson stared at her wide-eyed and looked away.
I could swear he had that pinkish red colour splashed across his face. Looks like I am not the only one who has a crush on a teammate,Hilary is a teammate.

"Fine,we will go. But we have to come back soon. The bed awaits my presence" I said, making Hilary turn to me and pass me a quick hug. "Then let the practice session resume!"

.
.

"We have enhanced our skills which is an awesomely good sign!" Kenny exclaimed. I took back my Beyblade and passed it a smile,before putting her back into my pocket. "We are going to the main town right?" Max asked as Hilary nodded, confirming his question.

"Yes we need team time!" Hilary grinned. I patted my pocket and sighed in relief that I had carried my money purse.

We walked to the main town,the energy almost immediately creeping back in. The whole area was beautifully lightened, it's always lighted his beautifully. "Oh wow" I heard Hilary mumble beside me. I followed her gaze to see a stuffed animal,phonix to be exact.

"Want it?" I asked Hilary. She looked at me and shook her head. "Nah,just looked exotic"

"Wait here" I pulled her back and went to the shop to buy the stuffed animal. I smiled at the shopkeeper, keeping the money infront of the shopkeeper.

As I grabbed the stuffed toy,my eyes fell on the keychain section. It was a red phonix keychain,very similar to the soft toy I was holding. My fingers gazed over the keychain as Kai popped up in my mind. "I will have this as well" I picked up the keychain and handed over the money. The shopkeeper offered me a kind smile as I returned the same and walked to Hilary.

I kept the keychain in my pocket and I handed over the stuff toy to Hilary. She grinned at me greatfully and side-hugged me. I looked at the boys who were peaking into a restaurant and licking their lips with Kai looking at them with annoyance on his face.

"The dinner is on me today. We can have it here" I said, walking over to them and looking up at the restaurant. "Looks pretty" I nodded, satisfied. "Oh,you don't need to spend so much money on us" Max said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I insist" All of them grinned and went into the restaurant. Hilary mumbled a 'you are awesome' in my ears and went into the restaurant. I went in and sat in the only empty seat which was beside Hilary and infront of Kai.

The boys, except Kai,had the menus in their hands and their eyes glowed at the mere sight of menu. I smiled and shook my head at their child-like behaviour. "Kailyn,what will you like?" Tyson asked, looking up from the menu. "Normal ramen, nothing else. You guys decide" I smiled and leaned back on my chair.

The waiter came in and Ray placed the order.

"Kailyn,thank you!" Tyson said slyly. I let out a laugh and nodded at him. I looked straight to see Kai looking at me. I cleared my throat and gave him a nervous smile,to which he just nodded in reply. "Excuse me" I stood up and walked to the bathroom,to wash my hands.

What I didn't notice was the keychain falling from my pockets.

.

I wiped my hands on my handkerchief and walked to the table, taking my seat. I looked around the table and saw everyone engaged in some conversation,that obviously wouldn't include Kai. I put my hands into my pocket and widened my eyes when I felt the absence of the keychain I brought.

I patted my pockets and felt nothing.

"Looking for this?" I looked up to see the keychain around Kai's fingers. "How did you find it?" I asked. "When you excused yourself,the keychain slipped off your pocket" Kai extended his hand and tried to give the keychain to me.

"Well,it suits your better. Please do take it" I smiled, leaning back. "Then why did you buy it?" Kai asked, keeping the keychain close to him. I shrugged, lacking an answer.

"Thank you" Kai mumbled, looking at the keychain. My held my huge smile back and looked down at my hands that rested on my lap.

In a matter of time,the food came in and it smelled and tasted amazing.

.

"Thank you Kailyn!" Tyson said, burping. I scrunched my face but nodded at him. "You all go out,I will be coming" I said as everyone passed by mumbling a thank you.

I went to the counter and asked for the bill. Taking out my wallet,when I was about to put the cash,a hand held my hand back. I looked up to see Kai behind me. The closeness was a bit too intimidating for me as I felt my face heat up.

"I uh..." The cold grip on my hand was restricting words to come out of my mouth.

"I will pay" He said simply and removed his hands that were on mine.

"Half!" I pushed his hand back and playfully glared at him. He looked at me for a second before forcefully nodding. We spilt the bill and walked out.

"Can we go home?I am tired" Tyson whined, streching his arms.

"Yeah,we should. It has been a long day" Hilary said as we walked back home.

.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 271 24
idk how to write you can request!!!!!!!!
5.9K 144 30
Read and find out...
7.7K 356 30
okay so this is just like young justice well.... with a tiny twist
14.3K 727 5
My take on the current track....let's see what destiny has for abhira....