THE ABUSED LUNA

By _stories_adict

Avy is just a third in commands daughter who has to become an omega because everyone thinks that her parents... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Editing)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note
Chapter 15 (Editing)
Chapter 16 (Editing)
Chapter 17 (Editing)
Chapter 18 (Editing)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Cjapter 28
Chapter 29 (draft)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 24

151 5 0
By _stories_adict

AVY'S POV

It seems dark. Too dark.

My eyes squirmed trying to see through the thick dark fog that surrounded me as if I was 8n the dept to a cave.

My hands felt cold so did my skin.

'Izzy' I tried to call her out.

But was only returned with silence. For a moment it felt like I never knew anyone named Izzy.

Where am I?

My hand raised again as I tried to sway it to find a way out but the dark fog felt heavy .... cold....lonely.

I tried to yell help. But my voice seemed to be chocked in this fog.

I must not give up.

With all my might I tried to scream but no sound came.

Where am I?

Suddenly my hand seemed to grab something.

Something light.

Something small.

I tried to look down but the darkness didn't allow me.

I bought the thing towrlards my eyes as, feeling it.

The edges, the corners, the feel felt familiar.

It felt like something I have always felt but what is this.

I tried to.find my way towards it till my hands found a familiar stop.

A round button type feel.

On instinct I pulled it.

The fog around me seemed to vanish bit by bit as the surrounding became clearer.

Not wasting anytime I checked my hands sure there it was my box.

My present box.

It was open something which I never was able to open on the past.

I looked around to a green open space. The feild was dreamy with a beautiful spring sun, flowers which bloomed so brightly that would make anyone smile, the butterflies lingering around them as the birds chirps happily in the sky.

For that moment everything seems to fit. It seemed normal as I smiled heartly.

I looked over to the meadows feeling content but my happiness didn't last as it seemed to trun into a swap.

The bright flowers began to wither as the butterflies began to die. The green true turned black as the birds turned into crows making a loud noise.

"Avy open the box" it screeched as I clutched on to the box near my heart. But the box slowly turned into dust as it flew away.

"Open the box" the voice demanded louder as the scream.of the crows bece louder.

I closed my ears as it started to pain.

"Stop" I yelled. But the voices didn't stop.

"Open the box, Avy" it chanted.

"S...Stop" my mind yelled. I tried to voice it but my voice had no sound.

I clutched my ears tightly and tried to yell again.

"The box Avy, open it, open it before they die." The dark voice wisphered.

Who will die. Is it Someone I know? It feels like someone I know what if it is someone I know I can't let that happen.

"Open it open it open it" the unknown voice chanted again.

No. No one will die. No

No....

Third Person's POV

Luna Avy was gently laid on her bed by her caring mate.

The beta, betafemale and the third in command followed suit as they all surrounded the bed.

Her eyes were closed yet they can see discomfort on her head.

"Why is she like this" the betafemale chipped in as she moved to hold her Luna's hand.

She was expecting answers in the silent room but none of the male knew. They were wondering the same.

"Maybe she is unconscious because of the other Alpha's mate." Turker said as the silence started to feel lonely.

"Really as of you know the best" Brittany said as she stood up to level him. Alas her height was like a rabbit infront of a wolf.

Yet the fore in her eyes was like a volcano.

"Why would she be" her voice boomed as her mate took a closer step towards her.

"Well, dear Baby Bri" he teased which earned him a growl from her mate that both of them ignored.

"Didn't you notice her after that rogue said stuff about Alpha and then she said sorry before entering dream land huh!" He countinued.

"Well she could have fainted from excitement as well." His betafemale commented as she stood on her tips to better match is eyes.

Although she had an intimidating look in her eyes her gesture was cute for the Third in command who smiled inwardly.

Beta Eric felt uncomfortable as he pulled his mate back to him breaking her eye contact.

"Excitement is that all" Taylor commented as he laughed.

"Yes I think that is it."

"Prove it" he challenged.

"Fine, I will" Brittany said as she furiously shrugged her mate off and entered the bathroom.

After a few seconds she exited with a glass of water.

All the males viewed her curiously as she moved towards her Luna.

"Don't kill me for this" she said.

Her hands raised up as she took a stance to splash the water.

Before her hands could launch.

"Nooo" her Luna shouted as she sat up hurriedly startling Brittany who splashed the water on Alpha Zander.

"What the hell" he yelled as the beta female gave him a cautious smile lowering her hand.

"Box" Avy yelled.

AVY'S POV

"The box" I remembered as I tried to get up but my hand was held down.

Shrugging it off I stood on my feet shakingly.

"Avy are you okay" Zander asked as he held me.

Removing his hands I rushed towards our walk in closet.

Where is it.

Where is my present box.

I know it was here, or was it there. I thought as I tossed Zander's shirt behind me.

"Where is it" I yelled. I need to find it.

NOW.

No one. I repeat no one is dying under my watch.

"Avy calm down" Zander said blocking my way out.

Why does he always have to stop me.

"Luna-" Eric joined but I pushed them back.

Where is that one thing.

Why do things disappear when you need them.

Entering the bathroom I pulled the cabinet doors which fell off.

Rumbling through it didn't give me what I wanted.

A frustrated growl left my wolf as I tried to exist. But again someone blocked my path.

I pushed them away as I stood infront of my bed.

Picking the mattress up I threw it away as my eyes searched for the box.

"Avy calm down." Zander said as he hugged me from behind.

"Yes Avy calm-"

"Step back and shut up" I commanded as I felt Zanders hand moving away from me. I could feel his hurt but at this moment I have to save a life.

Determined I opened the nearby bed cabinet. My force must be great because the cabinet box flew into air as the stuffs it held scattered on the floor.

Along the stuff was a familiar item which I was looking for.

The box.

My box.

My birthday box.

My last gift from my parents.

I picked it up hastily as I held it in my hand.

Atlast I found you.

'Yes we did' my wolf sang.'open it' she ordered as I gently lifted the lid which I never felt like doing.

In that box laid colorless pendent with a black chain. A note was also there.

My hands shook as I reached out for the note.

What could mom possibly leave me with.

What is written in this.

Is this what will prevent death.

Numerous question raged in my head as I found courage to open it.

What was written shocked me.

Is this...

Some kind of...

A....

Joke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30 0 9
Coley is a human/wolf hybrid, an albino, and the heir to Shadow Moon pack. In this world, a female heir is unheard of, especially a half-human heir...
6.3M 248K 43
‧₊ ❁ۊۊā―īā―ŧ.;:ā­­ĖĨ. 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ...
663K 15.8K 44
Broken by soul, broken by heart. Valeria is Alpha's daughter who has been through lot of loss. She's in no rush finding her mate, so you can imagine...
39.1K 758 23
"So you don't want me but you don't want another man to want me either?" I ask him, angrily. He steps toward me slowly, "Another man so much as looks...