Your Dream Billionaire At ser...

By arketa_girl

(riansh ff) Her one single dream, his freedom, and their sinful desires make up this dreamy love story that h... More

"because you don't! you belong to me"...
Why do you think you have a choice??
The price for your desires...
"The dream come true moment"
The repercussion of a pact!
"A forever memorable day"
"Your ruhi and My V"
Trust me?!
The truth and the past! (01)
The truth and the past! (02)
The final dawn!
Happy news...

"Let's Dig In"

1K 132 102
By arketa_girl

let me remind you again...  its a finished book and if you don't give the proper amount of "inline comments" i will stop uploading regularly! this chapter is for my friend! 

Riddhima's pov

no riddhi no... you can't get trapped here and more than that you can't make his life hell! you are someone else's! and it's a truth you accepted long back then why are you stumbling now? you know he is gonna soon find you and that would be your... 

her chain of thoughts was interrupted when the cold wind from the sea hit her body making her shiver. she went to the big mirror in front of her and saw the sindoor, mangal sutra and smile curved in her lips unknowingly but soon it disappeared when she remembered something. slightly turning a bit, she tried to touch that place where it was written "mine", you can't say written exactly, it was somewhat messy and a tear slip her eyes when she remembered the pain she had to bear with that... and the thought of vansh going through a piece of her shit scared her to hell! she is now 21, the age she prayed never come! but look at the fate, that came but with an unexpected twist. wiping her tears she tried to remember everything she had been through while being with vansh. and for that first, she needs to remember their first meet!

with this riddhima is going back to a flashback...

(no formal introduction required i guess!)

it was a pleasant morning but of course, not for our riddhu... the way she is walking biting her nails in anxiety shows her mood right now! let's see what's the reason for it...

ashwati(slapping her forehead): my god!!!! Ruhi, we shouldn't have taken this dumbo for shopping... look what she is doing...

riddhima(smacking her lightly): just shut up... look the result will be out in 5 minutes... you guys are good for nothing. i am leaving!

saying that she went to the restroom and put the closet's cover and sat on it and was listening to a song in her headset and while she was relaxing, outside the crowd were told to empty the mall as Mr rai Singhania has booked it for some hours! yes, the whole mall!!!!

riddhima's pov

when i came out, i literally had no idea what's happening!!!!! just like a sweet dream of mine, everything in the mall was literally empty! i was the only one in the mall... god knows what's the reason! first, i felt panicked then i thought to use this chance well!

 i was going and jumping on every single thing and playing like a kiddo... like won't you do it if you get a chance??? it's so damn cool!!!!!

and everything was going smooth and that's when i decided to go and select some new clothes for myself... i went to the ladies section and was checking out dresses forgetting the fact that i am actually trapped in a closed mall! and out of nowhere i saw a pink cute yet sexy gown which made me take it and try it out... looking at my reflection, i was walking back and back and aaghh.... i just hit a wall! wait to look at my back in the reflection, i could see it wasn't a wall but a guy and without thinking anything else i hugged him so tightly

riddhima(screaming like a kiddo): finally.............. finally i found a human being!!!!!!

the guy(feeling irked): can you please get off me, miss...

riddhima(breaking the hug): how rude! do you know how many guys are craving for one hug of mine??

the guy(cold): i don't care and i guess it's none of my business either...

riddhima: uff god!!!!! why you send such a guy in this situation?? btw what's your name?? my name is riddhima...

the guy: i didn't ask you, lady. and i don't either find it important to tell you my name too!

riddhima: rude!!!! hell who cares about you... can you please give me your number!

her constant blabberings were making him irritated but when she asked his number, his widened! now he was kinda sure that she is a gold digger! well, that's what he believed!

the guy: please leave me alone for god sake and how the hell are you even here? 

she explains to him what happened and he face palmed in frustration. ignoring her, he kept moving towards the ladies section only to be stopped by her

riddhima(in a teasing tone): are you gonna take clothes for your girlfriend? if yes then i can surely help you! 

the guy: i didn't ask your help and second, it's for my sister! i don't go for girlfriend wala drama!

riddhima: oh that's great! then let's shop together for your sister... look i am hell bored so please deny! if you deny i will irritate you more...

after continuous arguments the guy let her and they both were now shopping. riddhima was trying on dresses the guy selected and was helping her choose. 

riddhima(tired): oh my!!!!!! how many sisters do you have? 

the guy(while taking another dress): only one!

riddhima(shocked): what!!!!!!!! and these all are for her? damn, she is so lucky to get a guy like you... and why are you taking this much time for choosing one dress?

the guy: because i am simply choosy! and i didn't ask you for help, you came and told me you want to so now suffer!

sighing she nodded and went for the next one... and so after 8 hours straight they came out and the whole area was filled with media people but they were all standing outside a redlined area, no one dared to come in and riddhima was looking at them with a questioning eye, it seemed more like a crime scene for her. by this time, that guy's black cats came and took away all the covers and bags(which was his) she was holding... she felt relief and after that, she saw him going towards his rolls Royce. she wasn't shocked seeing it but she had a lot of questions, so she shouted

oye........... Mr cold guy! 

she thought he won't look back at her but surprisingly he did but with a smirk. she was about to ask his name when he replied somewhat like reading her mind

"vansh! vansh rai Singhania...."

saying that he got in and from there like he was never there but now the media attention was on her... they were trying to take an interview from her which she politely denied but her photos were taken and the rumors had already started spreading everywhere. crawling out of the crown with so much difficulty she saw her friends standing near the parking. they hugged her as soon as they saw her. then she was fed up with their questions. 

 riddhima(angrily): can you guys shut up for a moment! it was nothing... i just helped a random arrogant guy...

saying that she opened the dickey of her car to keep something when she saw a bunch of packets in there and it had a note too

"i am not that ill-mannered for not giving something in return for helping me out! so here you go... everything that i felt you liked while shopping is here, hope you liked it"

and the paper had a VR logo which made her laugh...

riddhima(to herself): how self-obsessed he is... anyways good for me! and this was in fact unexpected from your side Mr. VR! 

aswathi(touching her shoulder): btw you passed the exam with flying colors!

riddhima(excited): really???

Ruhi(smiling): yes! and now you are gonna give us a treat, aren't you?

riddhima(jumping in happiness): sure why not!!!!! today is the luckiest day of my life...

(*only if she knew i am gonna get her married today🤣)

saying that they got inside the car and drive to a bar.... 

it was a decent one, everyone was partying. riddhima felt tired so she came by and sat in the corner drinking her juice. she was feeling something wasn't right for some reason, she stood up but she felt like her head was spinning. ignoring that shit, she went to the restroom and washed off her face. but soon she heard a sound and she turned back to see vansh

riansh(in unison): you again!!!

riansh(in unison): are you following me?!

this was now making her angry, with a flaring nose she spoke

"what the heck are you doing in a female washroom?!"

hearing her, vansh started laughing. this was the first time she saw him laughing, she felt good... 

he came closer to her still laughing and corned her to the slab area without even touching her. 

she too smiled seeing his laugh and she started touching his beard and started laughing like a child

riddhima: why do you have such a thick beard like a bear?

vansh(confused): bear? when did a bear have a beard? and what are you doing in the male washroom? did you just forget abcd that you couldn't read the board out there...

riddhima(pulling his beard): another question isn't my answer! and i know abcd.... hear i will say, a b c d e f g...

she stopped when he started growling in pain

riddhima(pulling more hardly): why are you growling like a dog! just stop!!!!! and let me complete my abcd....

before she could say anything, he finally touched her! yes breaking the rules he has been following for years just because of this girl! pinning her to the wall, he caught both of her hands harshly above her head with one hand and the other hand plastered her to his chest. the sudden contact made her startled but she was so lost in his eyes that she didn't say a word. he too was.... and closing their eyes, leaning to one another, they were about to share their first kiss when he opened his eyes with a jerk and spoke

"i am saying it for your good, stay away from me! you are intoxicated and so i am leaving you!"

saying that he left her and was rubbing his hair in frustration. 

riddhima(like a kid): but i want you! i want you to kiss me and i want your...

he looked at her and mumbled "not again" when she noticed her gaze on his beard. he hasn't regretted this much growing it, until today!

precap:-

vansh(shouting): riddhima they are my clients....

riddhima(to some people): look at this khadus yaar... he isn't even giving me a kiss!!!!!!!!!!

she said started acting like crying grabbing everyone's attention and making vansh hell embarrassed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 1.1K 51
A Mafia + Businessman A Cunning + Sly Police Officer A Simple Girl NOTE: This story is based on the Series IMMJ 2 but I will just change the name of...
35.8K 2.2K 8
Riddhima- I love you Vansh please don't leave me like this . Vansh- love!!! u betrayed me Riddhima I hate you.... Riddhima- please Vansh try and unde...
297K 13.7K 70
HEARTLESS {HEARTLESS SERIES BOOK 1} (Winner book/1st winner book in magic ink awards) ( 2nd winner book in The Summer Fiction Awards 2022) (3rd winne...
119K 12.9K 34
In this story, vansh is mentally ill..he behaves like a small child but there is a mystery behind it.. He lives with his mom and dad... His real mom...