Bigg Boss 13 - An Analysis fe...

Від adelenasbit

Hi guys! Welcome to my writings! I learned about Sidnaaz after Sidharth's heartbreaking death, and felt inst... Більше

An Introduction:
Contestant Analysis - Sidharth Shukla
Happy Birthday Sidharth
Just cause
Major Detour - Announcement
Premier - Analysis
E1 - Hotness Alert: Malkin in the house!
Thanks for Being Here
E3 - Terror for Sidharth Shukla and Arti Singh
E4 - Kaun Banegi Queen?

E2 - Time to Break Some Hearts

564 61 128
Від adelenasbit

Passages marked by ***** have been added after the initial publishing of the chapter and are updates based on newly found/seen footage.

Day(s) Shown in Episode: Day 2 & 3

Task(s):

The nomination task in this episode was the Hearts task, where the girls had to give their 'heart' to one of three safe men (Sid, Abu ji, and Paras - Asim and Dey were nominated via the black heart task the previous episode) with whom they wanted to or felt with whom they could have a strong connection (as per the goal of the first parav - to make a strong connection).

Nomination(s): Devoleena, Rashami, Shefali Koena, Dalljieet, Asim and Dey

Guest(s): NONE

Eviction(s): NONE

Summary:

DAY 02:

The morning song rings out across the house "Rukhsar Ja Oh Deewane", with most of the housemates enjoying and dancing happily.

Around noon, a few of the housemates are seen having a late breakfast at the dining table, while others are making breakfast in the kitchen or wandering around. Paras and Shehnaaz are sitting together with Dey who is periodically speaking to Arti as well. Paras asks Sana "tu ithni cute kaise hai" as she is eating, to which she replies that she doesn't know why. Before Paras can continue, Sana noticed Sidharth walking up to the dining table and tell Paras to ask Sidharth the question, which both the guys were not expecting. They have a cute banter where Sidharth teases Sana about her saying she is cute while other girls might be beautiful or sexy. She whines and blames Paras for asking such a question, while he quips that she was the one who brought people into their conversation. During this, we can hear Arti and Bagga making taunts at Sana that she just wants everyone to talk about her. No one pays attention to them as its clear all the men in the house are focusing on Sana.

Dey, ever the charmer, doesn't leave this opportunity to interject with his "wit" and remarks that if it were any other girl, she would have left her food our of embarrassment and left. But we see that Sana is not one to back down either when she shuts him down immediately by sarcastically asking if he was done.

At 2:00 pm, we see Dey about to enter the bathroom, only to leave and ask Devoleena (who was in the changing area) and Rashami to see how disgusting the toilet room was. He then comes out and informs the other housemates that the bathroom is not cleaned properly. Asim and Dey leave to the bathroom to check, as it is Asim and Mahira's duty. Dey continues to show Paras and Sana, while Asim quickly grabs cleaning supplies to do his job.

Around 3:00 pm, Paras, Arti, Koena and Mahira are in the kitchen discussing Sana and how she isn't giving Paras as much importance today to which Paras remarks "mein bhi nahi deke raha, suit pehen ke flag hi mood mein hai" (while he keeps stealing glances into the living room, where I believe Sana is sitting). Mahira remarks that he should also have work a suit to match Sana, to which he flirts back asking if she doesn't think he is looking nice. Mahira responds by saying she wanted him to look even better, hence her suggestion and Paras further flirts by saying he will wear a suit when she gets ready in a 'fit wala suit', while giving her a smirk. Arti calls him out by teasing him that his focus is shifting from Sana to Mahira, to which Paras laughs that she is creating stories now and Mahira says "jo harr kissi pe marrey, usko marr hi jana chahiye".

Right after, we see Arti and Paras at the garden bed, where they are discussing Paras' connections and games. Arti complains, asking if she is not beautiful, because no one is focusing on her (cough cough insecure... Maine kuch nahi kaha!), which Paras quickly dismisses by hardcore friend zoning her. She continues to highlight the topic by dramatically saying "pyaar dosti hai" while Paras clearly is trying to keep his stance about her clear. She then remarks that she understands him and his game very clearly and states confidently, that out of all the connections he make in the house, his connection with her will be the strongest and most valuable to him because she can read his eyes. Paras says "uski deke ke nahi samajthi?" (about Sana). He tells her to not react to what he is doing and just watch because he knows what he's doing and very aware of his choices. Arti asks him if he intends to move forward off the backs of the girls (specifically Sana and Mahira - his game really is very transparent.... and cheap.... sorry, can't help but be harsh here). To which Paras clearly says that he clearly believes that the girls will be beneficial for him.

While this is happening, Sidharth and Devoleena are in the kitchen making dinner, where they are having friendly flirty banter while Paras is washing dishes. We can see that Sidharth does not have any experience with cooking, as he struggles.

Tension breaks out when people are not waiting to eat (Dey). Later on around 5:45, Arti and Sana are seen talking in the sitting area of the kitchen, talking about how Sana isn't interested in starting romantic relationships for time pass, and will only engage if she feels truly for someone. They are speaking about this because it's been established that Sana has been ignoring Paras that day and in turn, he has as well. Arti asks her if she was just doing masti by flirting with Paras the past two days and that Paras was not doing Masti, but that he was seriously trying to approach her. To which Sana immediately says "do [2] dine mein nei na!" Arti says that Sana was also reciprocating though, to which Sana clearly says that she is like this with everyone. And that because he is around her age and his personality and humor is similar to hers, it's normal to get interested, and that she does want him to talk to her, but because he entertains her. She very clearly states that there is no love, crush or flirting as of yet, it's just banter and masti. We are constantly being shown Paras who is sitting just behind her at the dining table with the other housemates chatting, while Sana and Arti have their quiet conversation. Sana goes on to say that its all good, its not like she's dying for him to talk to her and that its not like she needs him or anyone else for footage either as she knows she can get it on her own very easily, because she has the bravery to.

Later, at 5:00, dinner is being distributed by Sidharth, when an argument ensues with Dey about distributing food and Dey starts saying that Sidharth is aggressive doing it for footage, whereas Sidharth is saying that we need to be mindful of the ration. We can see Sidharth, Asim and Abuji discussing it in the bathroom after dinner, with Paras agreeing with Sidharth's side of the argument.

At 5:45, we see everyone gathered in the lawn, waiting for instructions. We see Sana sitting next to Sidharth. Bigg Boss begins speaking about the connections concept and introduces the task. He asks Sidharth, Abuji, and Paras to sit at the front, while Asim and Dey will not participate because they got a black heart disadvantage in the last task.

Bigg Boss explains the task, which is that each girl is given a red heart with their picture, and they have to give their 'heart' to one of the three men, with whom they want to create a connection/relationship with. Rashami goes first, and gives her heart to Paras, stating that she feels comfortable talking with him and that he creates a fun atmosphere in the house; next comes Koena who also gives her heart to Pray, stating that he good with everyone, he is entertaining, observant and high spirited as well as funny, feeling they'd be good friends moving forward; next comes Bagga, who also gives her heart to Paras, stating that he is funny, good looking, and is good at explaining his point of view, which she feels is similar to herself; next is Mahira, who also gives her heart to Paras, stating she finds him similar to herself and that going forward in the tasks, she knows they will be there for each other.

Next comes Arti, who gives her heart to Sidharth, stating that Paras has gotten too many hearts and wouldn't be able to focus on her as well as that she has seen Sidharth in a new way that day and thinks it will be fun to see how it goes in the future; next comes Devoleena, who gives her heart to Sidharth because she finds him positive and helpful in the kitchen; next is Dalljiet, who gives her heart to Paras, stating that while they fought, she appreciating how he came to her to explain his thoughts to her after to solve the fight. Finally, the last to come up is Sana, who gives her heart to Abuji, stating that while she has a stronger connection with Paras, she wants to give it to Abuji because she is unique. Abuji, who had been seen a bit sad at not receiving any hearts, is seen smiling and adoring Sana for her effort to make him happy.

DATA BREAKDOWN:

PARAS: Rashami, Koena, Bagga, Mahira, Dalljiet

SIDHARTH: Arti, Devoleena

ABUJI: Sana

Bigg Boss then announces that the next part of the task will determine the nominations for the girls for that week. As the men will have to choose one heart to keep, while breaking the others, nominating them. Abuji, receiving only one, means Sana is safe.

Sidharth expresses that while he has a good relationship with both Arti and Devoleena, he will choose Arti because he knows her from before. He is then instructed to break the heart by ripping it.

Paras then begins, by first breaking Rashami's heart because he said he knows her the least and has interacted with her the least amount out of all the girls. Then he rips Bagga's, stating that she cries all the time and he doesn't like criers; he then rips Koena's by joking that she wants to steal his clothes, to which Bigg Boss chides him to take it more seriously by giving a real answer to which he gives a generic answer that he doesn't think they will have a strong connection moving forward; finally he rips Dalljieet's heart by stating that out of her and Mahira "hamari diva", he is more likely to make a connection with Mahira over her, because usko uski "diva bohoth pasand hai".

Nominated are: Devoleena, Rashami, Shefali Koena, Dalljieet.

As they enter the house after the task, Bagga fights with Paras asking him how he could say that she just constantly cries, to which Paras is trying to calm her down but is clearly finding her dramatic reaction funny. It however becomes more seriously when Bagga begins to go on his character and public image. (I really don't like Paras, but this was really stupid. Bagga was clearly wanting to create a scene for footage her. I wanted to skip forward because her loud voice was hurting my head, but I had to watch so I can write it here lol)

Simultaneously, outside, we see Asim, Abuji and Sana consoling a caring Dey, who is overwhelmed by the tasks and worried about elimination. Sana is trying to lighten the mood by joking, before being distracted by her own photo on her 'heart' (lmao, Sana being Sana.)

Later at 7:00 pm, we see Mahira and Paras sitting outside on the sofas, facing the task props, discussing the task. Paras states that he knows Arti and Sana ('madam', 'punjaban', 'kurdi') would have given him their hearts "200%" but he is glad they didn't because then the entire nomination would have basically been in his hands, meaning he would not have been able to save Mahira. Mahira guesses that he would have saved Sana, while Paras disagrees and says that it would have been Arti. Mahira confidently states that even if he hadn't saved her, she would have still been safe (yeah, lets see how long that works out for ya girly). She tells him that she knows this is just the beginning, to which Paras asks her if she knows how the game works, and she says that yes she does as she's seen every season and its her favorite show, as they share a knowing look. They high five when Mahira says she knows and understands the game, it's why she gave her heart to him.

Still at 8:45, we see Bagga continuing the topic with Paras, exclaiming that he shouldn't have said what he said, while we see him trying to defuse the situation as best as he could as she starts crying again.

Even later, at 11:15 pm, we see Paras, Arti and Rashmi sitting in the garden area and discussing the nomination task. Rashmi is telling Paras that she was double-minded about if she wanted to give her "heart" to him or Sidharth, as she reveals she has known Sidharth from before, really well. She tells them that they used to fight a lot because they both had strong opinions, and that they worked together, so she felt that no matter what, she felt like 'okay, sidharth is there'. Arti is trying to interrupt (as usual), while Rashami continues to say that she decided to give her 'heart' to Paras because she felt that while she can still rely on Sidharth, she felt it was necessary to form another connection in the house as well, hence her choice to give it to Paras. Arti continues by saying that she was also surprised that Rashami didn't give her 'heart' to Sidharth considered their past, which she didn't specify what kind of past. Both Rashami and Arti comment on Sidharth's maturity and capability of being understanding, and that Rashami feels she should speak to him and also maintain a cordial relationship with him as well. Paras perks up at this and smirks, telling that she should definitely speak to him, from the perspective of game show because he knows what the story is between Rashami and Sidharth since he is also from the industry and heard about their issues. Rashami asks him what he knows, and Paras just responds with a knowing smirk and tells her that her fans want to see them together, so she should try to focus on that. Dey has no joined the conversation. Paras mentions a specific fight that they had that got out of hand and Rashami retorts by saying that they would even end up fighting now, as they used to fight a lot about a lot of things when they worked together also, but that very few people know what actually happened. She continues to stand up for him by saying that despite it all, Sidharth is a very mature guy and very understanding. Paras agrees but stressed that the fans who saw Rashami and Sidharth on their show as husband and wife would really love to see them together again on this show. Arti is giving her comments in between by telling Paras to let her decide what she wants to do on her own, slightly frustrated. Rashami continues by saying that as Sidharth is her Bed Friend Forever, he also takes care of her and her comfort despite their different natures, she likes that he cares for her comfort still.

*****USUD COVERAGE (Updated 03/12/22): There is an USUD (believe it is from Day 02 or 03) where Arti, Paras and Mahira are sitting together and discussing Paras' game and his 'connection' with Sana. In clear words Paras is stating that he has started to enjoy flirting with Sana, though he says that there is nothing serious behind it. Arti asks a clarifying question, to which Paras responds that it feels good to healthily flirt with Sana as he enjoys their banter. Here, I find it interested that knowing this information, Arti still tries to convince Sana that Paras is genuinely interested in her, despite Sana clearly stating that she is not taking Paras seriously at all and is only behaving with him how she does with everyone. Somewhere, I feel Arti was a part of Paras' strategy, willingly too, to force a connection with Sana at first, and then later push the narrative that she was jealous of Mahira for Paras. Arti wore the biggest mask on the show I feel.   

****USUD COVERAGE (Updated 03/12/22): There is an USUD where Shehnaaz, Mahira, Paras and Bagga are sitting in the garden area at night discussing Sana's liking for Gautam Ghulati. Mahira asks Shehnaaz if her heart would be broken if Ghulati came on the show and after talking to Sana momentarily, he went to spend more time with Mahira. Paras furthers this question asking if she'd be jealous. Sana says if that were to happen, she would simply let go of her feelings and move on because what would be the point. She clarifies that she doesn't love Ghulati himself, just his mischievous and his actions because they entertain her. This USUD shows how Mahira and Paras from the very beginning were interested in creating the narrative that Sana could be jealous of Mahira. I believe this was at night after the rose task, and after the conversation with Pahira discussed supporting each other and their understanding of how the game worked.  

USUD COVERAGE: At the end of the night, with Shehnaaz now in her pajamas and wrapped in her shawl, we see her, along with Sidharth, Abuji and Asim sitting on the sofa in the dining area talking about love and humanoids. Abuji states that a time will come that even love will not exist, only convenience, to which Shehnaaz strongly disagrees, stating there is nothing without love, and Sidharth turns to look at her thoughtfully. (This is a sweet time where Shehnaaz is not yet thinking of Sidharth as anything more than a friend who she likes being around and never seems to notice how Shuklaji seems to be entranced by her quiet often, looking at her with heart eyes in admiration. Shehnaaz, in her own world, has no clue what's brewing in Sid's heart. It's such a sweet and innocent phase in their story, and makes me want to squeeze Sid like a teddy bear for being so cute and squishable!). Abuji and Asim are of the belief that in the next few years, humans will be able to create humanoids for the purpose of creating your ideal partner, while Shehnaaz rubishes their claims for the most part and Sidharth is simply amused. Near the end, we see our poor Shuklaji extending his hand out for Shehnaaz to give him a five, something that again, goes unnoticed by Shehnaaz (hehehhehehe. Poor Shuklaji!).

Day 03:

At 8:30 am, we see Abuji, Dalljiet, Dey, Asim and Paras in the kitchen, while Shehnaaz is sitting on the kitchen sofa speaking to them. Dalljiet brings up the topic of chai as there is limited chai pathi, so they all need to decide when everyone wants chai so they can make it once all together. Paras agrees, while Asim nonchalantly says "dekha jayega", which Paras picks up on and starts poking him, while Asim is seen trying to avoid interacting with Paras too much, unsuccessfully due to Paras' incessantness. Asim gets annoyed, which Paras continues to poke at until both are fighting now about chai pathi as Paras taunts that its his job since he's in rationing, but then it gets ugly when they start calling each other sexist taunts (fucking men... think calling someone a female is an insult, while they bowl over, unable to function for 30 minutes if anything remotely taps their weak ass balls.... phew... rant over). Rashami, Shehnaaz, Abuji, Arti, Dalljiet, and Devoleena try to deescalate the issue, while Paras and Asim start threatening violence. Sidharth is seen observing from the sofa.

Opinion time: We can start to see the beginnings of characteristics we know about these contestants (in particular, the top 6 - Sidharth, Asim, Shehnaaz, Rashami, Arti and Paras) by the end of the show in this episode already. Paras' incessant poking of a person until they lose their shit; Asim's quickness to anger (though I believe he was in the right here - I would have burst too); Arti's need to push herself into every situation by trying to 'fix' everything while yelling at the top of her lungs; Sana's desire to defuse tough situation with humor; Rashami's habit of trying to be the 'saintly voice of reason' while not actually doing anything helpful; Sidharth's need to observe and only interject if and when required. Other than that, Mahira was not present, nor do I think her presence would have added anything to the situation at any rate; Dey did nothing; Devoleena yelled until she got overwhelmed and shut down; and Abuji, haye Abuji, he was just a cute little fluff ball trying to make the kids shut the fuck up, lol.

Paras and Asim continue to argue as Asim trying to clarify that he only makes chai once a day and barely uses any chai pathi, while Paras harasses him by saying he can reuse the used pathi, something Asim didn't know was a thing. (This whole thing was so fucking stupid and completely unavoidable). Devoleena and Dalljiet try to explain to Sidharth what's going on, but he kind of just remains uninvolved, just observing.

Later, at 9:00 am, we see Arti and Devo in the bathroom as Arti is telling her that she knows Paras is biased towards her (Arti), by saying that Paras could have yelled at her (Arti) because she drinks more chai than Asim, but he didn't do that, instead focusing on Asim who she knows only drinks one cup a day.

In the kitchen, now that the issue has died down for the most part and Paras and Asim are seperated, we see Sid trying to resolve the issue by asking what the issue is and standing up for Asim (who is sitting with Shehnaaz in the living area, not aware of the conversation) by saying that everyone is drinking multiple cups of chai, but for some reason are all picking on Asim.

At 1:30 pm, we see Arti, Sidharth, and Bagga in the room having a conversation, while Koena and Rashami are in a separate conversation in the room as well. Sidharth is joking around with Arti by asking her if she knows how to cook and what else she is good at, to which she responds acting. (Trying sooooo hard to not be biased her, but fucking hell, look at her face as she talks to him... so obnoxious... ugh "jo yeh bol dein, bas theek hai"... looking at Sid with a blushy smile as if he's her man... ewwww). As Rashami and Koena walk out, Bagga joins them and makes a nonchalant and innocent comment about Arti and Sidharth "inn done love birds to akela chor do", which Sidharth doesn't take seriously and laughs, while Arti pretends to be unaffected.

At 2:00 pm, we see Shehnaaz (looking super cute btw, I loved this modern floral leghna choli on her), Asim, Paras and Mahira in the gym area, casually talking about working out. Shehnaaz jokes around that she burned calories that day because Asim was helping her workout, while Paras makes a cheap joke about how one kiss burns 800 calories, while teasing Shehnaaz, asking her "abb bol mein theri kithni calories burn karaon?" Shehnaaz looks uncomfortable, not answering, Mahira even things its gross, and Asim looks at Shehnaaz to see her reaction but continues to joke with Paras, saying that he and Sana are set and will leave losing a lot of weight. Mahira then suddenly asked Paras and Asim why they aren't fighting anymore, and that they should continue to fight. (Here, I think Mahira sensed that it was an uncomfortable conversation, particularly for Sana, and she decided to change the subject and take the focus off of it. This was a kind thing for Mahira to do, if that was her intention. We'll never know I guess). Paras and Asim then start joking about how mean Mahira is for wanting them to fight. Shehnaaz is quiet. (I think she felt very uncomfortable here - rightfully so).

At 2:30 pm, we see Arti speaking to Bagga and Dey about Bagga's 'love birds' comment and how it made her feel uncomfortable. She goes on to say that she didn't want to make a big deal of it (so then proceeds to tell literally everyone in the house about it, even though it would have been just between Bagga, Sid and Arti if she hadn't spread it around herself..... ugh... Arti makes me dry heave, sorry.) And that she never felt the need to give clarifications to anyone because her family knows her but that this was a personal comment that Bagga shouldn't have made. She continues by saying that she knows Bagga didn't mean it in a negative way, or else she would have reacted much bigger.

Opinion Time: I can understand her feeling that she felt uncomfortable about her comment, I'll never invalidate anyones feelings. If she felt uncomfortable, I believe her. The issue I have is, you are screaming at the top of your lungs that you don't want to make a big deal about it, but forget that you are in fact, screaming about it. It just makes the whole situation feel contrived and purposeful and very un-genuine. She can't sit there and blame Bagga for commenting such a thing, which would have gone unheard-of for most of the housemates, but then be the one thats actually spreading it around. And then saying that Bagga only said this because she is nominated

At 4:30, we see Dalljiet, Paras and Devo in the kitchen speaking about marriage. Paras points out Shehnaaz, Sardarni, (who is sitting in the living room with other people) and says that her smiles makes him happy, which is why he likes her (*snorts* kamina). Dalljiet stops him and tells him that that shouldn't be all he looks at, but trying to find an understanding of each other which will take years. And that it will take him years to figure out what he even likes, that maybe he will realize he wants a mature girl, not a jhali, cutie like Shehnaaz. He goes on to say that he does a want a mature girl, and that he'll make her (Shehnaaz) into a mature girl and that "mujhe raise bohoth pasand hai."

Meanwhile, we see Sana and Koena inside, also discussing Paras. Koena asks what she has with Paras, and Sana clears that she already cleared from the beginning that she is just doing masti, and that she just likes that he gives her attention. She doesn't mind it but she will only engage with someone if she truly has feelings, and that is not the case her. She again states that she is just doing masti with Paras.

We continue to see Dalljiet, Paras, and Devo in the kitchen further discussing Sana. Devo claims that she thinks Sana really likes (bhakk... ayi barri 😒) Paras and that she'll be heartbroken soon, which Dalljiet disagrees with.

Sana states that if she had been serious about Paras, he would not have the audacity to be talking to other girls that she doesn't like, as she is very possessive. But because that is not the case, she doesn't feel possessive about him yet.

Again, outside in the garden, at 5:00 pm, we see Arti sitting with Paras and Dalljiet, telling them about the 'love bird' comment... again. (🙄), saying that uski 'satki'. Paras comments that Bagga is a good girl but her tongue can sometimes get rude, while Arti disagrees with him, claiming that it's Bagga's 'rejection' that's making her act like this, while Dalljiet agrees. Paras and Dalljiet joke that they know when Arti bursts one day, it will be an explosion, while Arti is seen laughingly blushing (as if its a compliment... hayeeeee. I can't help how annoyed I feel when I see this woman.... chirr machthi hai andher iski harkatein dekh key).

Bagga walks up to them, wanting to join in as well, aware that they had been speaking about her. Arti asks her who told him, and then sees Sidharth walk out and says she knows it was him, which he doesn't deny. He is in a teasing mood, with Asim also sitting down to watch, all in jest. Bagga asks him why he is taking enjoyment out of what's happening, while he cheekily responds by saying because it's fun.

Arti then asks why Bagga is reacting to Sid, because then she can react to her 'love bird' comment as well. Bagga asks her why this is being brought up again when it was solved, and Arti starts yelling that she should have reacted as Bagga didn't deserve her not to. As soon as it gets dramatic, we see Sid sit back, bored now, telling everyone to sit quietly.

At 5:30, we see everyone gathered at the dining table for a 'meeting', lead by Koena. It was to discuss the rationing of the food, with her stating that Sana was not taking her job seriously, which could result in misuse of the ration, leading to punishment for everyone. They are discussing how to best manage the rationing as well as the kitchen duties, and asking why Sana is not doing her part with Paras mentioning that they try but she doesn't understand it. When Sana tries to suggest something for the lack of chai pathi, no one seems to listen to her (except Sidharth who is seen listening to her and nodding his head... hehehe... cutie).

Later at 6:00 pm, Shehnaaz brings Arti aside to explain her issue with the rationing, that she just doesn't understand how to execute the duty, seemingly looking for support from Arti, who in turn tells her that if food runs out, she herself will the first person to blame Sana who she says was just messing around all the time. Sana mentions that even when she tries to say something, everyone just gets on top of her and don't let her speak. She expresses wanting to change her duty, when Koena tells her she will just have to learn. We see Sidharth sticking up for her and encouraging her by telling her she will learn and even reaching out to shake her fingers out of support. Sana is seen getting increasingly overwhelmed by everyone blaming her.

In the kitchen we see Dalljiet, Koena, and Rashami discussing how Sana is too bachkaand and not serious and that its not fair that Paras is doing his two jobs alone, claiming he is exhausted. They continue to come at Sana about this, who is telling them she is trying to but its always so crowded, to which we can hear Koena scoff at her "oh my God... kitchen mein bheer ho gi rozz..." when Sana tells them that she will sit with Paras and make a plan. We then see an overwhelmed Sana walk out of the kitchen into the garden and cry, alone.

Opinion Time: This episode heavily revolved around Paras, Shehnaaz, and Sidharth, particularly Paras. If the camera wasn't on him, he was being talked about, particularly in relation to Shehnaaz and their 'relationship' (ugh). A major reason why I am going into such detail and noting minute actions is because I want to highlight things that will come into play later on. For instance, those who have seen the show know how Paras likes to tell his side of the story regarding his attempt at creating a connection with Sana. That she was after him and pursuing him. But we can see, from day one, it was ALWAYS Paras who was either talking to her, about her or their so call 'budding relationship'. We see people clearly trying to facilitate this 'union' (I.e. Dalljiet, Abuji, Koena, Devo, and Arti), whether by discussing it with Paras, or asking Sana about it. I notice that she never seems to bring it up herself, but is always asked about it by one or more of the girls I mentioned. And taking note of what Paras and Sana actually said themselves, it is very clear that Paras is very interested in her but she not very interested in him at all. She clearly states, multiple times over the course of the episode that she behaves like this with everyone (which is true, as we can see - she is a very social and friendly person - which unfortunately, in this patriarchal society is taken as 'flirting'🤮). Whenever she was asked about him, she said that was just messing around and was not at all serious with him, which he is telling people her smile makes him happy, that he just really likes her, that he'll help her mature (ew).

I also find it very interesting, in the end, regarding everyone ganging up on Sana about her rationing duty, that most of the people ganging up on her were nominated (Koena, Dalljiet, Rashami, Devo) and Arti, who seems to be on about something. I am trying to not be biased here, but I sense a dislike towards Shehnaaz from a few people in particular: Devo, Koena and Arti, whom I feel are all insecure from her. They speak to her very condescendingly. It's very mean girls. She was unnecessarily picked on her, along with Asim by Paras.

Arti's drama with Bagga about 'love birds' was honestly, bizarre. I didn't understand what she was trying to do, as her words were not matching her actions. She was saying she didn't want to make a big deal out of it... by proceeding to tell every single person about it on her own, until it boiled over and gave her the opportunity to make a scene. And I just can't... it's very unnerving how she looks into the camera periodically while speaking. Something very unsettling about her. And its very clear, she is into Sidharth. And perhaps has a need to feel important by trying to cement herself as important is other peoples' lives, like saying she knows Paras is biased towards her. I don't understand what makes her think this. Very odd.

Overall, this was an interesting episode. The twist nomination task was fun and gave us a chance to see where everyones minds were at. We can see that most girls are playing right into Paras' plan, which backfired on them big time, and still, they are supporting him after, interestingly.

Paras was a major part of this episode, we see his charismatic nature luring in a majority of the women in the house as well as his ability to poke and prod into Asim incessantly. Its very annoying. Shehnaaz is easily fitting into the role of 'center of attention', commanding it effortlessly, without intending to with her charisma, heart, innocence, and funny nature. Despite her somewhat naive nature, I do see a deeper maturity and intelligence within her already. Sidharth is emerging as a clear Alpha within the house. He nature screams Alpha as we see him taking the time to sit back and observe situations, understanding what's happening and then engaging only when he has something to add. We see him be the voice of reason, the voice of support and encouragement, and interestingly, the voice of playful leg pulling. Asim seems to be trying to test the waters in the house, not really standing out apart from when he loses his cool with Paras. However, it seems that while he can certainly make a great deal of noise, he isn't coming across as very confident yet. However, I feel he has been unnecessarily poked since day one, which can cause anyone to feel a bit lost. Rashami is a bit hard to put my finger on (I know who she really is by the end of the show of course, but if I'm just focusing on where we're at in the show at this point, she is not a clear cut answer). She seems to be meandering around, not really making much of an impression, although one question is at the forefront: what happened with Shuklaji? Arti is honestly, annoying. I've mentioned a few times, I find her to be slightly unsettling. Something about her makes me feel she is not genuine, but is rather contrived and very calculated in her behavior. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. Koena came across as strong and opinionated, although she did reek of being patronizing and condescending with it came to Sana. Still, I admired her ability to captivate a house full of 13 strong personalities and command their attention, even Sidharth. Dalljiet didn't necessarily do anything bad this episode, but not necessarily good either. Her habit of discussing Sana throughout was a bit weird, but I don't think she necessarily has ill intention. Devo seems slightly into Sidharth, who is seen casually flirting with her also. She doesn't seem to like Sana very much. Other than that, she didn't stand out. Dey had stood out more in the first day or two, but seemed to fizzle out after the heart task. He was clearly nervous and not engaging much after his nomination. Mahira did not really stand out much this episode, except for her talk with Paras after the heart task. It is clear that she has a plan and that Paras is a part of it. Abuji didn't really do much, except be adorable. We could see he was feeling a bid down during the task, as the women came up one by one and chose Paras or Sidharth, but his genuine smile at Sana choosing him was very sweet and gave me warm and fuzzies.

It was an interesting 3rd episode. Can't wait to see more!

Sidnaaz Spotlight:.

We had some more cute Sidnaaz moments throughout the episode. We first saw her cute interaction with him in the morning where she brought him into her conversation with Paras about how she is so 'cute' (you just are Sana!!). It was a very sweet interaction, and we could already see Sidharth being playful and warming up to her and her noticing him amongst others.

Later, during the heart task, we can see him adoring her as she explains why she chose Abuji and complimenting her when her choice leads to her being safe.

Later in the evening, we see her sitting with Sidharth, Abuji and Asim in a USUD, which shows us a glimpse of a seemingly smitten Shuklaji stealing glances at an unaware Shehnaaz as she talks humanoids with Abuji and Asim. We all know, it's no secret, that Shuklaji fell for Shehnaaz WAYYYYYY before she developed and recognized her feelings for Sidharth, much later. This is such a sweet time in their relationship.

And finally, we see how he, out of all others, was the only one who listened to her when everyone else was attacking her during the 'meeting'. We can see her make eye contact with him as she notices he is the only one listening, while he is nodding along, listening intently. We can also see him encouraging her when she is overwhelmed and even extended his hand to encourage her, which is an act of comfort.

So excited to see them as they progress! I dont think there are any USUD on this episode, but let me know if there are and I'll certainly add that here too! (CORRECTION! I found a USUD and detailed it up in the summary!)

*******************

So here the third episode. Finally! I know you guys have been waiting for more, and I can't thank you enough for her interest and support. Honestly, it has added fuel to my depleting tank and pushed me to get back on this horse, for you guys. It seems a daunting task for me, but I am eager to get through these episodes, so I can share my contestant analysis', which is where I can add more of my input and make more connections.

Anyway, what do you guys think about this episode and my analysis?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

767K 72K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❤️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
364K 39K 110
"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇...
23.3K 1.6K 15
#01 in bb13- 14/5/2021 #01 in emotion-20/5/2021 #01 in shehnaazgill-22/5/2021 #02 in ,watt&adored-18/5/2021 #03 in emotionalattachment- 20/5/2021 #04...
562K 48.7K 145
Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what happens when they meet 9 years later on big...