๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐˜ฟ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™๐™€๐™€ :แด€ษดแด›...

By hermionenargles

๐—ช๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ : (๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ) ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜... More

๐™’๐™„๐™‡๐˜ฟ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™๐™€๐™€
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ : ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ: ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฐ : ๐—–๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฒ "๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€''
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฑ : ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฒ : ๐—ฆ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿณ : ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ท๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜€
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿด : ๐—Ÿ๐—ท ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—–๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฏ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿต : ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—”๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ : ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐Ÿญ)
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ : ๐—ฆ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฆ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป (๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ)
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ : ๐—•๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐——๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ : ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ : ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐˜€
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ : ๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ : ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—›๐—ถ๐—บ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ : ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ : ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น

22.9K 544 717
By hermionenargles

----꧁꧂----

LORELAI-JONES WU was coming to the end of her winter break, having Christmas and New Years just go by. She was sort of excited to be going back to North Valley since she had finally found a few friends after being alone for three months.

She was sitting by her desk, sketching out a design for a dress she wanted to make for herself. A faint knock came from the opposite side of her door, making her stop the sketch.

"Come in," she said, spinning around in her chair to be faced with her stepmom, Veronica who had a grin on her face. "So what's up?" Loreali asked.

"Can't I just come and see my favourite daughter?" Veronica said, walking over to her desk and leaning against it. Technically she isn't her daughter but they had a good relationship and were comfortable with that.

"I'm your only daughter and no you can't, you're up to something V." The girl said, picking up her pencil to continue but it the sketch pad was quickly snatched from beneath her. "What the hell?"

"You been hiding this from me?" The brunette flipped the pad over, showing the half drawn dress, "it's good mija but I need you to come downstairs for a minute." She tells her, confirming what Loreali had said.

"Ok I'll be down in a second." She tells Veronica as she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Lorelai put her pencil and pad away into a drawer in the desk and grabbed her slippers before heading out of her room and downstairs. Even though the family had only been living in their California home for 6 months, the amount of photos and decor around could assume they've been there for years.

The girl walked down the final steps of the stairs into the living room, where both of the dogs were sleeping. Petey, he was a small pug and Buddy, a rather large golden retriever. Buddy noticed the girl walk past the couch and instantly followed behind her.

They ended up in the kitchen where both Eleanor and Veronica were sitting down at the breakfast bar, drinking some herbal tea. "Hey mom, V. You needed me?" She says, standing at the opposite side of the counter, buddy beside her.

"Yes we did sweetheart and it's nothing too bad so let that calm your nerves." Her nerves were calm but now they weren't, "so you know how you wasn't able to attend west valley due to there being too many students?" She nodded. "So there are two spots open and you're on of them, I just got the call to confirm you'll be starting there on Monday."

Loreali's face dropped, her mouth slightly opened. "You're kidding right? Why would I want to go there when I can go to North Valley." She complained.

"No im not kidding and you can't stay at that school. It's an hour and half drive away, this school is a twenty minute drive away." Eleanor explained, continuing to take sips from her tea.

"But who wants to switch school mid year? I've already had to move once." She said, letting out a sigh and running her fingers throughout her hair.

"This is such bullshit." She mumbled, buddy jumped up at her, she stroked behind his ears. "Even you're upset, see you get it."

"Ahem," Veronica said, causing Lorelai to look up at her and fake pout. "Ay don't give me that face." She whispered.

"So do you want to finish the conversation or continue to pout." Eleanor asks, sitting in front of her daughter.

"Pout to be honest but you can carry on." She says, continuing to look at the dog before her.

"Fine I will, the reason why you gotta go to West Valley is because of how far the school is because what if something were to happen to you and we couldn't get to you fast enough or if you need to go for an appointment of some sort." She tells the girl, pouring another cup of tea and handing it to the girl.

"We just worry about you, that's all and mid school year move might be bad but you'll make friends, you're cool." Veronica tried to reassure her.

"I don't know, some of the kids around here are assholes, so I'm not 100% sure if cool meets their standards." Lorelai admits, they give her an understanding look, realising how times have changed since they were in middle school.

"Well you'll always have us, the dogs and your dance friends, so don't worry you'll be fine."

Lorelai sits up properly and looks at the both of them, still feeling slightly anxious about the change, she finally agreed to it. The two women felt a lot of relief and kept telling her that she was going to be fine and fit right in.

Let's just say they were wrong.

꧁꧂

Monday rolled around quicker than expected and Lorelai still felt slightly anxious about her first day because it needed to go perfect, after that it didn't matter. But one thing she knew was 'first impression always matter' .

And what goes along with first impressions? Outfits.

Lorelai was practically a fashion icon, her style was unmatchable, she was well known in her school for her bizarre outfits. But something told her that bizarre and outfits didn't work in California, well California middle schools.

She decided to wear a white blouse, with a small vest jumper over the top, a pair of blue jeans and some white doc martins. To say she looked good was an understatement.

While she was trying to break her shoes in a bit more before heading to wait for the school bus, she noticed a note on the refrigerator.

Dear Lj,

Sorry we couldn't take you to school this morning but we wanted to wish you good luck today and make sure to take your lunch in the refrigerator and head by the studio after school x

You'll kill it today x

Lots of love Mama and V

She smiled at the note, following the instructions as told and grabbed the small bento box with her mom's homemade sushi. She placed it in her backpack along with some chopsticks.

Lorelai checked the time on her phone, 7:25am, she had ten minutes to kill before the bus turned up on her street. So she finally put her shoes on with an extra layer of socks before and looked over her schedule for the day. Luckily it was emailed before hand.

Her Monday classes were Math, Art, Gym and Chemistry.

She didn't pack any gym clothes because she didn't want to do it and didn't have the write uniform for it.

"Hey Petey," the small dog jumped on the couch beside her and rested its head on her legs. "Sorry my love but I sadly have to go but I will see you later." She moved his head from her and placed it slowly down to the couch, kissing its head before standing up and walking to the front door. She quickly shut it behind her and locked it.

Lorelai grabbed her earphones out of her backpack, plugging them in and playing Clario's 'pretty girl'.

She started to walk down her street, bopping her head slightly not looking where she was going. She ended up wondering into the road, still not noticing until

HONK

Her eyes flickered up to see a pissed off bus driver and a big yellow school bus. She ran out of the way to let the bus go but something sparked her memory. "THATS MY BUS!" She started to run after the bus which was speeding around the block. Her hair was getting in her face, her shoe laces untying. "STOP THE BUS."

Eventually the bus stopped beside a boy who seemed to be doing some weird dances at the curb. She walked past him and onto the bus, the driver giving her a side eye, she rolled hers then froze in her spot.

All eyes were on Lorelai, she looked around on the bus, was making fun of her and her running . Her eyes tried to find an empty seat besides the front, they traveled around the bus quickly until they stopped when she saw a boy with black hair looking at her.

She thought he was cute, until he started to make fun of her and her hair which has become much more frizzy due to the heat and running. So she just sat down next to the dancing boy and out her hands in her face.

"Hi I'm Kenny." The boy next time her said, he looked as if he was going to cry and to be honest so did she.

"Hi I'm Lorelai-Jones, one name well its two but one." She tells him, slightly rambling on.

"Oh cool, so like Mj from Spider-Man, Michelle Jones, Mary Jane? So do people call you Lj?" Kenny asks. Lorelai sits up properly and turns slightly to look at him.

"Uh yeah sorta like that, my mom and step mom do sometimes call me it or just lorelai but I don't mind. Sorry if I am talking too much, it's my first day and I honestly don't think I could have started the day more awfully." She admits.

"It's my first day as well, and you're not talking too much." He smiles at her and it makes her feel slightly better that someone else is in the same boat as her. "Glad I have someone to talk to now,"

"Yeah, better than nobody."

For the rest of the bus journey, they continued to ramble on and on between one another about gaming, comics and music. The two had an instant spark, which lit their friendship.

Authors Notes:

This chapter is not the best, just needed to get lorelai into the middle school and now she is it's gonna be easier to write,

Also short chapter 😒 sorry to disappoint.

Little snippet of Anthony but he's currently an asshole 🙄 #enemiestolovers

Also kenny at the beginning of the season> before cobra kai corrupted him.

Also, Ok I love the name lorelai but tbh i don't think lorelai in this book would so I'm stuck between people calling her Lj, Rory or Lor.

This is the outfit btw

Also so many ready!? Thanks a lot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 51.3K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2M 107K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
659K 31.5K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
325K 7K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.