Created Consciousness...

vannabannanna tarafฤฑndan

RT1200, also called (Y/N). It's designing started ever since the first occurrences of deviancy amongst androi... Daha Fazla

RT1200
Punch in the guts
AX400
Malfunctioning

Introduction

27 0 0
vannabannanna tarafฤฑndan

Welcome, I am the author sent by Cyberlife and I am here to assist you in any needed way to assure you have an optimized experience.

I won't always talk like that don't worry guys
So to give you a quick introduction, this is a reader x Connor fanfic you know that.

I won't be going deep into story dialogue's that already in the game (Detroit: become human, in case someone doesn't know)

Everything basic that you need to know is in the short description of the book so I hope you enjoy!

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

504K 20.7K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
771K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
186K 9.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
99.7K 3.1K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...