Forever Lily

By summerdummer

When 18 year old Lily Reed moves to a new school, she has no idea of the huge changes in her life. Especially... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 15

184 14 0
By summerdummer

I wake up with a smile on my face. I get up, and find an outfit to wear. I decide on a short dress, that buttons up and has a pearl trimmed collar. It is an opal color with a black bow in the middle, and I match it with my black flats. After getting dressed I go to the bathroom, and I put on my usual light make-up. Next I put my hair in a neat bun.

I look at myself in the mirror. I look at my outfit, and start to have second thoughts. Am I trying to hard? I look at the clock and see it's 7:30, I guess this will have to do.

I run downstairs, knowing Megan is already waiting on me as usual. I skip breakfast, and grab my backup. I open the door, and what I see surprises me. Drake is waiting outside his truck. Thank the lorsha, because dresses and motorcycles do not mix well.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey, I told Megan I would be picking you up and dropping you off from now on." He says as I greet him.

"You didn't have to do that."

"Oh, I know, but I want to." He gives me a kiss. He opens the door, and I get in.

"By the way you look beautiful." He says while pecking me on the forehead.

I look down, and I start twiddling with my thumbs. "Thank you." I say quietly.

He tilts my chin up. "Better. Now I can see your gorgeous face." He says with a grin.

I smile in return, and we head off to school. We make small talk the whole way there. When we arrive, we walk up to the front entrance with our hands linked together. We get odd stares, but I ignore them.

"Lily!" I hear someone screech, before I'm pulled into a huge bear hug by Megan.

"Hey Meg." I say with a laugh.

"I haven't seen you in forever." She states with a pout.

I laugh because it does feel like forever since I've been at school. "So what have I missed?" I ask while Drake slings his arm across my shoulders.

"Well, first Melany from fifth period got-" She stops as I see her eye his arm around me. "What have I missed is the real question." She says with a smirk.

I laugh. "We are together, simple as that." Drake states, before giving the side of my head a kiss.

"Ha! I was right! I knew y'all had something going on. I'm so Cupid." She states with a smirk.

"As long as your not shooting arrows at anyone's asses but mine." Derek says with a smirk, while giving her a small kiss. Gross. They are so lovey dovey. Than again, so are Drake and I.

"So guess what!" Drew says, while walking up with Halley connected at the hips.

"What?" Derek asked him.

"Since we all have outdoor adventure, we are all going camping this weekend." He said.

"Are you serious?" I ask all of them.

Drew and Halley nod there heads at me.

I groan. "This is so stupid." I tell them.

"Why?" Drake asks me.

"I hate the outdoors. I get hot, and apparently bugs love the taste of my blood because they always bite me. Plus I'm allergic to poison ivy." I say.

"Isn't everyone allergic to poison ivy?" Megan questions me.

"Yeah, but I'm severely allergic, like life or death situation. Do you think they will make me go?" I ask them

Halley reluctantly nods. "Yeah, it counts as a major test grade."

"Why did you sign up for outdoor adventure, if you hate the outdoors?" Derek questions me.

"I didn't have a choice, my mom picked all my classes." I say with a grimace.

The bell cuts off our conversation, we go our separate ways to class. Drake and I walk into first period together. I sit down in my usual seat between Drake and Leo.

"Hey." Leo says with a grin. Lately I have been feeling very uncomfortable around him, but it's probably me just worrying over nothing.

"Hi." I say with a small smile.

"Um...can you not talk to my girlfriend." Drake snaps at Leo.

"What's your problem?" Leo retorts back.

"You and your big fat mouth."

"You wanna go?" Leo questions him.

"Ha! Like you could take me." Drake snorts before rolling his eyes.

"Both of y'all shut up!" I snap at them.

They grumble incoherent responses. Leo reaches over and whispers to me, "so are y'all really dating?"

"Yeah." I reply.

"You could do better." He says extra loudly, so Drake hears.

"Oh! That's it." Drake growls out before leaping over my desk, and grabbing the collar of Leo's shirt.

"Don't you ever talk to me or my girlfriend you got it? If you can't follow those simple rules, than let's just say your already jacked up face will get uglier." He spat out.

I finally got two huge line backers to rip Drake off of him.  Drake goes back to his seat, I try to comfort him, but he shrugs me off. Finally the tardy bell rang, and the teacher walks in. This is going to be a long day I think to myself.

****************************************

Lunch rolls around, and I still haven't seen Drake. "Has anyone seen Drake?" I question with a frown.

"No, but he looked super pissed off in second period. Do you know what happened?" Drew asks me.

"Leo." Is all I say. Everyone nods in understanding because everyone knows that Drake and Leo don't get along.

I decide to go find Drake. I walk up and down the empty hallways looking for him. Hmm. Maybe he's in the boys restroom. Is that being to pushy? Oh well. I'm a pushy person.

I walk in the bathroom with a hand over my eyes. I don't want to be scarred for the rest of my life. My other hand feels the wall as I walk forward, so I don't fall.

"Drake?" I call out. No response. "Drake if your in here I'm going to punch you so hard." I say.

"Lily?" I hear Drake's voice question me from behind.

I take the hand off my eyes. "Ha! I knew you were in here." I say with a smirk

"Actually no. I heard you saying my name from the hallway, and your voice led me in here." He replies.

"Oh." Is my smart response.

"Why are you in the boys bathroom anyways? Last time I checked you were a girl, unless your keeping something from me." He says with a grin.

"Well, I wouldn't be in here, if you hadn't been a jerk and blew me off." I say with and icy glare.

"I'm sorry. I just...He makes me so mad." He grits out.

I go and rub his shoulders. "Don't let him effect you like that." I say softly.

"I was also thinking about what he said." Drake says with a distant look.

I give him a questioning look, making him elaborate. "He said you could do better, and I hate to say it, but he's right." Drake says.

I sigh. Uh oh. My boyfriend is feeling a little insecure. That's okay because "Miss Confidence Booster" is here. If you didn't catch on. "Miss Confidence Booster" is me.

"Drake it's doesn't matter what anyone says, I think your the best, and I want you and only you." I say before giving him a kiss.

The kiss soon turns out to a full blown make-out session "Umm...Drake." I say as I pull away.

"What?"

"Can we not make-out in the boys bathroom?"

He chuckles and grabs my hand. "Come on." We walk together to lunch with just enough time to eat.

We all walk to fifth period. "Drake why do you and Leo not get along." I ask him. Everyone freezes, and he tenses up as soon as I ask.

"We just don't." He said nonchalantly.

Hmm...there's more to the story, but I will wait until he's ready to talk to me about it.

"Okay." I say.

He relaxes and goes back to messing with Derek and Drew, while our teacher drones on about some leader in the one of the wars we had. I don't know which one, probably because I don't pay attention in this class.

The rest of the day goes by extremely slow, but eventually it's time for eighth period. My least favorite class. Outdoor adventure.

"I'm sure most of y'all have heard about the camping trip this weekend. It will be a major test grade, so you it's not optional. I will give you a permission slip for your parents to fill out." Mr. Dean, our outdoor adventure teacher informs us.

I raise my hand. He calls on me. "Yes, Lily?"

"What if I get sick, and I can't make it to the trip." I say innocently, but I truly want to get "sick" so I don't have to go on this stupid trip.

He grins before saying, "than you have to write me a ten page essay on how to survive in the wilderness."

My smile dissolves. Everyone chuckles because they know I'm probably failing this class, and they know how much I hate the outdoors.

"Okay, I'm going to set some rules for you on this trip." Mr. Dean starts.

"First rule, no sex. Simple as that. So guys keep it in your pants. Next rule, girls and boys in separate tents because if I don't separate y'all, I know the first rule will be broken." Everyone chuckles because it's true.

"Also whenever you go anywhere, try to be in groups of two or more." I raise my hand when a question pops in my head.

"What if I need to pee? Where do I go?"

He laughs. "We will have restrooms a few miles down the trail from our camp site. Now if I can proceed without any other interruptions." He says giving me a pointed look. He continues on about rules that we all I know, but he must say it for the few kids that like to break them.

*cough cough* Drake.

Not going to lie, Drake is a trouble maker, but he's my trouble maker. I'm turning into one of those possessive girlfriends that I promised myself I would never be. Than again I told myself I would ever settle down, but Drake changed that too.

****************************************

Drake decided to drive me to his house to hang out since my parents are gone. Again. "Hey Fiona." I greet her.

"Oh, hi honey. What you like some pie?" She asks me.

"Not at the moment, but thanks anyway." I say.

"We are going to my room." Drake tells Fiona.

"Okay dear, and if you are going to have sex please use protection and keep it down. I known how y'all kids are these days." I blush as the words leave her mouth.

"Aunt Fiona! How many times have I told you? You can't say things like that." Drake says exasperated.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." She says before proceeding to make dinner.

Drake takes me up to his room, and he flops on his bed. "Today has been a long day." He groans out.

"Not my fault you overreacted and attacked Leo." I said jokingly.

"Can you not bring up Leo for once." He snaps at me.

"Drake-", I try to say but get interrupted.

"You always have to bring up Leo. If you like talking about him so much than why don't you date him." He yells at me.

"What the hell is your problem?" I ask him.

"Maybe it's you and Leo flirting all the time." He says with an annoyed expression.

"Why does Leo bring the worst out of you." I ask him.

"Why do you ask so many stupid questions."

"Drake you are acting so rude! I'm leaving." I say to him with tears in my eyes. I will not cry. I kept chanting that as I gather all of my stuff.

"How are you going to leave? You have no car." He states.

"I have two legs." I state angrily. At this point tears are streaming down my face. I cry when I'm angry, so now it seems like I'm acting childish because I'm crying.

"Lily wait!" Drake calls as I make my way down the stairs.

Except I don't stop, I start to run faster down the stairs. I couldn't see very well because the tears were making my vision impaired. I soon run into something or I should say someone. "Lily are you okay?" Phil ask me with a worried look in his eyes.

"I'm fine. Sorry I have to go." I say before side stepping him, and I just about sprint to the door. My hand touches the door knob, when arms wrap around my waist and pull my back into a chest.

"Let. Go. Of. Me." I seethe.

"Promise you won't run?"

"Promise." I say reluctantly.

He grabs my hand, and we make our way back up to his bedroom.

"I'm sorry." He says regretfully

"Why do you freak out when I say Leo."

He sighs. "Because he dated my older sister, and one day I come home to my sister and she's crying. I have never seen her like that before. I knew it had to do with Leo. I asked her what was a matter, but she said she couldn't tell me. All she said was she and Leo broke up. After graduation she moved to Florida for college. I confronted Leo about it, and he kept trash talking her. He said she was a  slut and that he only dated her for a good lay."

He pauses and take a big breath before proceeding. "So I did what any good brother would do...I beat the shit out of him. I still don't know what he did to her, but I know it has to be bad for her to react like that. That's why I don't want him around you. I'm afraid he will do something to you or try to take you away from me." He says while his hands clench at his sides.

"Drake I'm yours. I love you. Don't forget that."

"I love you too sweet cheeks."

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
So what did y'all think? Team Drake or Team Leo? What do you think Leo did to Drake's sister? Hope y'all enjoyed. Like, vote, comment;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.4K 17
An 17 year old girl, lily had feelings for someone, that someone was her Teacher who happens to be marry. Mrs heart a 24 year old. Lily never had it...
120K 3.1K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...
749 2 24
lily is 16 and at college ,she doesn't socialise with anyone at college and her one to ones lexi and rayn (pronounced rain but spelt rayn) are worrie...
566 70 17
Taken from an abusive home, nine year old Lilly Fray is rejoining public school for the first time since being adopted. Although she meets new friend...