Broken Secrets• JJK

Por _Side_Dish_

Y/n returned to college after her parents death in hope to maintain her life there normal so the secret of he... Más

• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 • 16+
• 4 • 16+
• 5 • 18+
• 6 •
• 7 • 18+
• 8 • 18+
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 • 18+
• 12 •
• 14 • 18+
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •

• 13 •

69 4 0
Por _Side_Dish_

~ First Date ~
• Jeon Jungkook •
Chapter 13
————————————————————————

Tonight is the night me and jungkook are giong to have our very first date. Yes, we've hung out plenty of times that could qualify as dates but they never officially were declared one. But tonight, tonight is a date.

"Look at you getting all pretty to sit and watch a movie" Jennie said as her and Yuna leaned against the doorway of my bathroom, their arms crossed and a teasing grin on their faces.

"Shut up" I laughed "I can't look completely like a bum just because i'm at home" I turned off the curling iron, pushing past them and towards my pajama sets. I pulled out two different options, holding both up for the girls to help.

In conclusion we decided on a black, loose shorts with a normal t-shirt.

"Please dont fuck." Yuna laughed "If so please don't be loud, I can't stand the sound of you and him fucking"

"I know it sounds like dream sex" Jennie rolled her eyes

I pulled my shirt over my head "You never fuck on the first date."

"Y/n, be serious." Jennie sat on my bed "He fingered you in the back of a classroom. I'm sure that the fucking on the first date thing isn't a problem"

"Whatever. You guys have a party to attend, leave" I push them out my room and continue getting ready.

————————————————————————

I was now finished getting ready, sitting on the couch attempting to watch tv to distract myself from my phone. My eyes glanced ever two minutes jut to see if he had messaged that he was on his way.

A knock echoed the dorm. My heart sank to my feet as I rushed to my feet and to the door. Just a second before opening it, i straightened myself out and opened with a smile.

Jungkook had an even bigger smile on his face, a bag of food in one hand, two drinks on the other. He gave me a small kiss on the cheek as he walked in and set everything on the counter.

"ooooo" I started pulling out boxes of things he had gotten "I'm getting spoiled"

Jungkook laughed as he removed his jacket and sat down on the couch, relaxing his body as if he'd had a stressful day. I moved the bags to the coffee table and sat beside him.

"So..." I glanced around, unsure how to continue this conversation or even how to begin another.

"What should we watch" He leaned forward to grab his food "I heard there this new movie on netflix that is-" My mind blanked out the more he rambled on about this show.

Not because I dont care, but because Jungkook right now seems different than any other Jungkook I have encountered. He's very out spoken, his smile lightening up the entire room, his voice soothing my body.

"You aren't even listening" He flicked my forehead "Get your head out the gutter"

"Hey!" I rub my head "I was listening! Now let's watch that movie on hulu" I switched to hulu

Jungkook laughs and grabs the remote from my hand "It was netflix my love"

The more time passed the more I warmed up and became comfortable. Once the food was gone, i grabbed a blanket and we laid on the couch, my head rested on his shouler while my legs set over his.

While we sat watching the movie, a thought I wish hadn't, popped into my head.

"Jungkook" I spoke out "Who was that girl?" My voice fainted out, to embarressed to even be asking.

"What girl?" He stayed focused on the movie.

You know what girl Jeon Jungkook. "The girl you walked in with the day I came to your dorm."

"Oh her?" He shrugged off  "She's just one of my old friends. She was visiting so we went out for breakfest."

I nodded and continued to watch the movie. It was almost over and I had missed basically everything. I wonder if he can feel my heart beating faster? Can he tell how nervous I am? Maybe I shouldn't lay on him

"Why did you run?" He asked  "That day, when you saw her you ran away without saying anything"

I took a deep breath "Because I guess I had thought you had already moved on" I sat up

Jungkook laughed "You think I would sleep with someone else not even 12 hours after we did?"

"You act like you've never got the wrong idea about someone. It happens " I rolled my eyes.

The door banged open, the hallway light beaming in and revealing a severly drunk Jennie and Yuna walking in the door. Their purses falling straight to the ground as they hold onto each other for support

"It's only 10!" I said as I ran over to help them.

Jennie laughed "Everyone kept handing us cups" She hiccuped "we couldn't refuse them"

"Oh god, Jungkook can you help put Yuna to bed?" I asked

He nodded and quickly got up and helped Yuna into her room while I helped Jennie into hers. Jennie plopped onto the bed, her feet hanging off and her hair covering her face.

"Y/n" Jennie pushes her hair out of her face "Sleep with Jungkook"

I lifted her feet under the covers "Goodnight Jennie" I laughed

"Hey" She raised her voice but didn't move an inch "one of us three needs to"

"And it has to be me?" I asked

She laughed "None of the guys were cute enough! It was beyond horrible." One of her arms lift up and slam right back down "Please y/n, let me live through your sex life"

I tucked her into bed "We'll see." I smiled

Jungkook sat on the couch scrolling through his phone "How's Yuna?" I sat beside him, lifting the blanket to cover me.

"Probably regretting a lot of things right now" He clicked off his phone and laughed

Jungkook grabbed my face and connected his lips to mine, within seconds his tongue forcing it's way into my throat, my hands wrapping around him lightly messing up his hair.

"These walls are thin" He moves to my neck as I start talking "Jennie and Yuna will-"

"No they wont" His hands massaged every part of my body "They want us to." He chuckles against my skin "I guess the sound of us fucking is enough for some people to get off on. I'm honored honestly"

I move my legs to where Jungkook was inbetween them, his boner rubbing against my thin shorts through his sweatpants

"Don't act like none of yours have have never got off on the sound of you and a girl" I rolled my hips against him, our mouths kissing between words.

He smirked once more and moved down to kissing  my neck while grinding his body harder against mine. "Only one" he said between kisses "You."

"They've got off on the sound of us having sex?" I asked him in shock

"Yeah, We were loud, what did you expect?" He laughed as he moved his head back to my neck.

He continued kissing on my neck, slowly moving down to my chest area "May I?" I asked as he tugged on my shirt

"So we're asking now?"

"We're dating now." He replied

I sat up on the couch making him hover over me  "Whatever the hell you want" I pulled it off over my head revealing my bare chest

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

868K 24.5K 25
Jeon Jungkook, the most wanted among girls and popular for his playboy image, is to be a young teenage girl's crush, Jung Hye Sang a.k.a Gee Hye. Gee...
48.6K 1.3K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
76.7K 2.9K 37
Having just started her own business, a young fashion designer gets a job where she, who has nothing to do with Kpop, meets 7 boys who will turn her...
1.4K 92 21
[C O M P L E T E D] A girl with a secret. Goes to school. One by one. She makes new friends. Jin. Namjoon. Yoongi. Hoseok. Jungkook. Jimin. Taehyung...