𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫...

By pvrgefully

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄- After the day that ruined her life, Ellowyn... More

00
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 7

23K 491 95
By pvrgefully

Fuck. 

   I PULLED INTO THE PENTHOUSE with Nayomi and take in the silence. The flight had gone well and we got to the airport in no time. 

   Roman rushed out of the place and went straight to his million-dollar mansion, we wouldn't be crossing paths for a long time. 

  "This is niceeee, Is that an ice cube machine?" Nayomi dropped her bags at the entrance and explored the kitchen. I headed down the dark hallway towards the rooms and opened the master bedroom setting down my bags and placing my gun on the nightstand. 

   I sent a text to Leona saying we'd arrived and landed in the bed. Without taking off my shoes or any clothing my eyes clothes and I went straight to sleep. 

   Big mistake.   

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

   But ofcourse the one moment I fall asleep havoc reeks. A crashing noise awoke me, it sounded like a window. I quickly took my gun off the nightstand and opened the door slowly, the silence was deadly. 

Nayomi was awake and already wide awake peeking out of her door, I quietly crept closer to the living room. Glass was all over the floor, I looked up and found the glass sunroof completely shattered and a black rope draping down. 

   "What the fuck?" I spoke before I was taken into a chokehold by a buff man. I had dropped my gun and started scratching at his arm. I drew my head forward and forced it back and straight into his face. 

   I recaught my breath and I heard a scream from Nayomi, another man popped out of nowhere and grabbed her. She threw a harsh punch towards him and they scrambled on the floor. 

   A grunt escaped my mouth as a harsh blow was delivered to my stomach and I hit the wall. He hit a lady while she was already down and I ended up gasping for air on the floor. 

   He stopped thinking I was done and I knew it was my time to shine, I regained energy and swiped at his leg making him fall straight on his ass, I quickly straddled him and pressed my hands on his throat. 

   I was loving this    

   But he wasn't because he instantly threw me over him knocking the wind out of me, I looked and saw my gun not that far away from me. I brought myself up to reach for it but a tug at my leg stopped me. 

   I pulled my leg up and my boot's heel connected with his shiny bald head and ugly face. I grabbed the gun and pointed it at him just when a glass bottle shattered against the other guy's face from Nayomis blow.  She successfully knocked him out. 

   "What are you doing here?" I shouted at the mystery man on the floor with a bloody nose and mouth from my not-so-nice kick. 

   "You're supposed to be dead, Ellowyn-" I nearly gasped at the mention of my old name "You h-hold more power than you think you d-do" 

   He let go of a chuckle but his eyes rolled back and his head slumped against the floor when a bullet went straight through his head. Warmblood splattered against my face and hand. I dropped the gun and looked up to the sunroof seeing more men looking down on me and Nayomi. 

   I quickly got up, "We have to go!" I picked up my phone that I had dropped and pulled Nayomi towards the emergency stairs. 

   "Who the fuck were those guys?!" We hear the door slam open but we were already 2 floors down. Nayomi also continued screaming. 

   "And who the fuck is Ellowyn?!" I knew sooner or later that name would come and haunt me again.  

   We got to the garage where I quickly went into the driver's seat and Nayomi threw herself into the backseat as the garage door blasted open and bullets started flying towards the car.

   A searing pain hit my stomach but I paid no mind to it.          

  "Shit shit shit shit!" Stray bullets hit the other side of the car as we swerved into the open streets. I stuck my hand in the compartments trying to find anything at this point. 

   "F-Fear" Nayomi spoke from the back but I ignored her opening the console finding nothing but a pack of gum and bullets. 

   "FEAR!" 

   I looked at her through the mirror as we blazed through the New York highways, "What?!" 

   "There's a car following us" She whispered as I swore like a sailor. I looked in the mirror finding a black car following our every move. 

   "I need you to drive" I announced, I had set up the GPS to Romans mansion. Leona had given me the address in case anything had happened. 

   She didn't specify to who.          

   "Are you going mad? How are we going to do that?!" She yelled from the backseat. 

   "On my count, we're going to switch" She looked like she was about to pass out. But she nodded. 

   "1"

   "2"

   "3" I jumped into the passenger seat and Nayomi jumped into the driver's seat. I pulled out the bullets that were in the console and loaded my gun. 

   "What are you going to do now?" I looked at the GPS at our speed we were almost in his neighborhood. But the car was still behind us, and that was a problem. 

   The cars on the highway had cleared out so now...it was just us two. I rolled down the window and took deep breaths. 

   "What the fuck is this?! Fast and furious, ROLL THAT SHIT UP!" I ignored her and started to shoot from outside the window. A few bullets hit the car but it didn't slow down.       

   The wind was blowing my hair and as much as it was freezing I couldn't stop, I aimed straight for the front tire of the car. A few bullets hit the car instead but I had nicked the front tire stopping the car and making it swerve to the forest part of the highway. 

   I watched the car light up in smoke and eventually explode in bright red flames. Nayomi pulled me back into the car as I pressed the heel of my hand into my burning eyes. 

   Memories of the life I desperately tried to erase were all coming back. The unforgettable nights with Roman...the betrayal...everything

   Nayomi pulled into a neighborhood filled with rich-looking houses, "Which one are we visiting?" 

   "House 598" We looked at every number before approaching the last one, which also happened to be the biggest. Nayomi jumped out of the car screaming for help as I tried to get out of the car the pain hit again and I fell to the ground. I lifted my blood-soaked shirt to find a gaping hole in the middle of my stomach which was also starting to bruise from the blow I had taken earlier. 

   "HELP PLEASE!" Nayomi had called over two men who looked like guards. 

   "Fuck" One cursed when he looked at the wound. I was delusional and sweating profusely. He picked me off the ground into bridal style put I would bat an eye if I looked more like a corpse in his arms rather than a bride. 

   I took a closer look at the guy who was holding me..."Alex..?"

   He looked at me confused but I soon felt air conditioning and a smooth cushion on my back. I was on a stretcher, who the fuck just has a stretcher available in their house?

   But I didn't care I was just happy to not be dead. 

   "Who is this?" A voice spoke- a female voice spoke. 

   "I may have an idea but you're not going to like it"              

I only post when I'm supposed to be sleeping ;)

From me to you with my overheating laptop, I bring you another chapter of your favorite story.

If you haven't heard my new story Love, Camila will be dropping on the 5th of January! Make sure to check it out once it's published. It would mean the world! 

___

Synopsis - 

Camila Henriquez left Pinecrest when she was only 10 years old to go to live in Spain after her grandmother offered to take care of her, her sister, and her single mother for a while. But even though she protested she loved her dear old grandmother so much she was willing to leave everything for her. Even her best friend Christopher Dawson.

Christopher Dawson. Ever since his crush left without saying goodbye he's been alone ever since. It's been him and the snowy mountains of Pinecrest ever since she left. But when she comes back so do the feelings and a heavy irritation for her along with them as she is as gorgeous as when she left.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 755 28
[BOOK 2] Esme and Luca Salvatore are back! This time with their twins, Mia and Carlos who have just recently turned 22. Luca has been training Carlos...
151K 3.4K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
342K 6.9K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
4.1K 240 20
*unedited* Delilah, 22, emotionally damaged, baby making machine, controversial woman. Dimitri, 35, domineering, rude, ass, successful business man...