blossoming hearts | mitsuya t...

By aautmnz

the blossoming between mochizuki juno and mitsuya takashi, as their hearts became one ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ [may be t... More

prologue
1. an errand
2. fading sunsets
3. class 3C
4. toman tonight
5. rooftop lunch
6. dropping in
7. la quinceañera
8. late night phone calls
9. yuri ido
10. literature class
11. the end of our first semester
12. ocean waves
13. summer festival
14. bruno walker
15. kashi'
16. bloody halloween
18. autumn leaves
19. thanksgiving day
17. home economics club
20. cloudy days
21. cats
22. stay with me
23. a child's joy
24. warmth
26. late night meet
27. burning ache
28. now or never
29. arrival
30. it's snowing
31. gone
32. gardenias
34. their hearts blossomed
epilogue
thank you<3

25. flawless

235 8 0
By aautmnz

Juno was anxiously standing in front of her mirror, checking her outfit, her hair and makeup. It was her first official date with Takashi, and for no reason she was more nervous than ever. Each day she fell more for him, there was nothing that could stop her feelings from growing.

She decided for a simple outfit, she wore a graphic t shirt, light blue straight cut jeans and a pair of converse. Takashi said they would be outside most of the time, so she went for a black hoodie to put over her body.

Her hair was washed the night before, leaving it completely dry and combed. She no longer clipped her hair back, she let the mistaken bangs flow on the edge of her forehead. Her hair was brushed to look silky and soft, just like she always likes it.

She used light makeup, she had curled her eyelashes and put at least 20 layers of mascara on top. She dabbed lip gloss onto her lips, adding a bit more shine to her plump lips.

She put her money, chapstick and her phone in her hoodie pocket, the pockets were very spacious. She left her room to find Ayumu, who was eating day old pizza.

"Special occasion?" Ayumu teased, his mouth muffled by the slice of pizza he stuffed in his mouth.

Juno rolled her eyes, "Shut up."

"You look nice." Ayumu said, his sister smiled. "Say thanks you bitch."

"Yeah, yeah thanks Ayu." Juno giggled.

A knock was heard on the door. Takashi.

Juno ran to open it, her hands were tingly, and she was ready to burst in happiness. When she finally opened the door, Takashi was on the other side, with a small bouquet of white roses.

He smiled sheepishly, "Hey."

"Hi." Juno said nervously, accepting the flowers, rushing to drop them off with Ayumu, heading out, linking arms with Takashi. "The flowers are beautiful."

"Yeah." Takashi giggled, "Took me a while to choose one."

"Where are we going?" Juno said, resting her head on his arm.

"It's a surprise!" Takashi said, laughing. Juno tightened her grip on his arm, laughing with him, he led her to his bike. "We're getting on my Impulse!"

He got on it, pulling Juno onto it too. Juno was nervous to wrap her arms around his waist, but she better hold on. She wrapped her arms around him and rested her body on his back. The engine roared as he pulled away from the parking lot, exiting the tall apartment complex. Takashi glanced at the mirror, looking over if Juno was okay.

He admired her bravery, and how she was accustomed to risky type situations. She smiled broadly, her eyes looking out to the road, and her hair.

Her beautiful hair flowing in the rapid wind.

"Look up!" Takashi said to Juno, making her look up towards the orange sky and disperse clouds, it was a divine day to go out.

"Woah." Juno said, admiring the sky above her, when she looked back down, her gaze met Takashi's nape.

His hair was purple, she really liked the color, lilac. He constantly dyed it when it started growing at the roots, Juno thought he was the only one who could pull off that color. Ever since they were little, she was envious because he could dye his hair with no problem.

"Juno, we're here." Takashi said, pulling up to a book store.

He propped the bike and chained it to a pole, he held his hand out to Juno, who then got off, and continued to hold his hand, interlocking fingers.

The door rang as they walked in, a cashier greeting them, Juno looked around, she had never been inside an actual bookstore. Only libraries and second hand book stores, she didn't know where to start. She looked over at the fantasy section, where her eyes gazed over to Harry Potter & Order of the Phoenix.

"Harry Potter?" Takashi asked, grabbing the book and examining it, "Thick ass book!" Takashi chuckled.

"It's really good!" Juno said, "At least that's what Dad said when he sent me a copy a few years ago, since then I've been hooked."

"Does your dad send you the copies each time they release?" Takashi asked, following Juno into other aisles.

Juno shook her head, "He used to, Order of the Phoenix was released almost 3 years ago. He used to like talking about them, I don't know what I did wrong."

Takashi frowned, Juno didn't even tear up at what she was saying, it was just like a whatever to her. Everyone could tell her father's absence affected her but she refused to show it.

"Don't go quiet on me, it makes me feel like I shared too much." Juno mumbled.

"Sorry." Takashi apologized, "I can't believe your dad did that to you."

"It doesn't matter, you shouldn't apologize. You had nothing to do with it." Juno said, staring into the spine of a random book. "Let's go to the manga section!" She smiled, pulling him by the sleeve.

"Look! This looks similar to the Nana manga Matsuno bought you." Takashi said.

"That's because Ai Yazawa is the author of both of them, except I've never looked into this one." Juno said, picking the first volume of Paradise Kiss. "I'll get them when I find them in a second hand place."

"I'm buying them for you, bozo." Takashi joked, picking up the volume that Juno had placed back on the shelf.

Juno's eyes lit up with happiness, and clung onto his arm, "You're the best."

"Don't you think I know that?" Takashi teased.

"What a cocky loser." Juno giggled.

After purchasing the books, Takashi put it the books under the seat of the bike. Turning the engine on, and caressing Juno's hands before pulling away to the next destination.

The sky had turned into a pink and purple tint, it was around 7pm by now. Car lights started to turn on because the dark night sky was soon to settle. Takashi's face lit up in the lights from cars in front, his eyes focused on the road ahead of him.

"Wanna have some fun?" Takashi proposed with a smirk on his face, stopping at the red light.

Juno nodded almost instantly, "Yes!"

Takashi nodded, "I gotchu!"

Once the red light turned green, Takashi pushed at the speed, speeding in between the cars. Yelps and shrieks slipped out Juno's mouth, her own laughs followed.

"KASHI'!" Juno yelled out, as he continued speeding through the cars, taking harsh corners, causing his Impulse to flash.

Takashi laughed, "ISN'T FUN?"

"YES!" Juno shouted, as Takashi smiled, her hair was everywhere in the air, her scent. The smell of faint flowers and her shampoo. She always smelled like flowers, as if she lived in a garden, he could imagine living far away from the city with her.

A small house in the depths of the fields, a flower field around them, Juno would pick flowers almost daily to make their house smell like them. Even if they didn't need the flower scent when they already had her. She would make flower crowns for them both, she would wake up early to see the sunrise, and she would never miss a sunset either. She would drag Takashi to stay up all night and watch the stars, or she would want to go see the glimmering pond near their home.

When they would go to the store, Takashi would drive with her to the nearest market. They would go to the city at least once a month to visit Ayumu, so he isn't alone all the time. They would visit his mother and sisters as well, the monthly check up on them. They would use Takashi's Impulse to drive around for fun, to the taller fields where Juno would constantly drag Takashi to. To the willow tree by the lake, even if Juno hates swimming.

Takashi would watch over his beautiful wife by then, watching as the wind blew her hair, throwing loose flowers and petals onto it. Juno would realize he was watching and her face would turn red, as if she were a teenager still. She would bring in animals that had been hurt to later release them after they healed, because that's just how Juno is.

In the winter, the two would go out to play in the snow, and shovel their pathway. Making snowmen and Takashi would start snowball fights, causing Juno to jump at him and throw him on the ground. In the spring, Juno would constantly wait for the flowers to bloom, and her cherry blossom. The cherry blossom she planted herself. In the summer, Juno would spend her time in the pond, having Takashi bring food to her and having a picnic with her. Her skin would glow underneath the mid day sun rays. In the fall, she would wear sweaters and stay inside for most of the time, listening to her music, and dragging Takashi to dance with her.

They would form a family later, they would have 2 kids, 1 girl and 1 boy. When the second one came around, Takashi would build another room to the house. Juno would make flower crowns for her small little family. A family that she had always wished for, Juno would be the mother she would've wished for, one that didn't put her family in danger, a selfless mother. Takashi would be the father that he never had, the one who would be present and close to his children.

Of course, the marriage would have their arguments here and there. Takashi would have to sleep on the couch some nights, but everything would end up resolved by the next day. They love each other, and always will, their vows had been made on the day Juno wore white, and they had remained the same. To make each other happy until the end of their lives.

Their children would eventually grow up and move away, visiting them every now and then. The couple would grow old together, and eventually die peacefully. Loving each other, accomplishing their promise of making each other happy until the end of each other's lives.

Juno was still giggling as Takashi sped through the city streets, "You can stand up!" Takashi yelled out.

"That's too scary!" Juno replied.

Takashi tilted his head and smiled, "You only live once Juno!" He paused, "And I'm here to make you enjoy each and every bit of it!"

"FINE!" Juno responded, she looked down her legs, they were a little shaky as she tried to stand up.

She moved her arms up to rest on Takashi's shoulders, and she stood up. She quickly found balance, and lost the fear. She laughed into the air, her eyes widening at the new view. Takashi fixed his mirror to keep an eye on Juno, and her smile went from ear to ear.

"WOOOOO!" Juno shouted, her laugh echoed in the streets, receiving honks and beeps, either in cheer or they were pissed because Takashi had been speeding between cars and skipping red lights.

Juno's eyes shimmered under the settling night sky, her smile reaching each side of her face, there was nothing detaining her from showing her pretty teeth, and her hair flying around. She looked up, basking in the night sky.

It was just like seeing her for the first time, again.

"I'm sitting back down!" Juno said, going back down onto her seat, wrapping her arms around Takashi's torso once again.

Takashi had stopped speeding, as they reached their destination, an old restaurant Takashi had always loved.

He chained up the bike, and reached out for Juno's hand, interlocking fingers with her and pulling her off the bike. Once they came in, they went down to sit at a bus corner. Sitting closely together, their thighs brushing each other.

A waiter approached them, except she seemed way too familiar.

"Mitsuya!" The girl said, "What are you doing here- Mochizuki."

Yuri Ido.

"You work here?" Takashi asked politely.

"Obviously." Yuri scoffed, "Pretty wrecked place, I don't like it much."

"It's my favorite place actually." Takashi scoffed, placing a hand on Juno's leg that had been bouncing up and down.

"What are you doing here with, her?" Juno said, emphasizing her dislike for Juno, or more like hatred.

"She's my girlfriend." Takashi stated.

Yuri gasped, her eyes quickly started to water, "Good luck on getting her to eat." Her words pierced through Juno, making her choke on air. "I quit."

"Don't listen to her." Takashi said, pulling her closer, Juno smiled onto Takashi's arm. "She's a-"

"Bitch." Juno giggled.

Takashi nodded, "Absolutely."

-

After receiving their food, they started to eat and talk about anything that came to their mind.

"I didn't know you had a favorite restaurant." Juno said, taking a sip from her soda.

Takashi shrugged, "I take my family here a lot, and Toman has ate here too. Last time I ate here, Keisuke was still around."

Juno gave him a weak smile, "He's still around you know?" Juno had felt his presence a few times when she would be with Takashi.

"How do you know?"

"I just do. It's stuff that only I can feel or see." Juno teased.

Takashi gave her a grin, "You're flawless."

"Don't believe you." Juno joked.

"You are though. There is nothing I can point out and say it's a flaw." Takashi said, a serious tone in his voice, "You're my flawless girl."

Juno smiled, a blush taking over her face. Takashi and her were flawless together. There was nothing that could stop them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 12.1K 20
Gretchen Tolliver doesn't believe in happy endings. It would be easy for the down-on-her-luck waitress to fall for rodeo champion Matt Evans' thought...
291K 14.9K 40
"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐔𝐆𝐋𝐘. 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄." "𝐈...𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐀𝐒𝐊." "𝐒𝐄𝐄? 𝐒𝐎 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄." ─ 𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗮�...
2.7K 132 18
What would happen when college student, Hyunjin gets a new job under the ruthless CEO of Stray Appliances? Would the CEO start taking a liking to him...
375K 11.4K 105
Running, something you are far to good at. But you, (Name) were running for your life running to the only people you could trust. You were afraid, al...