behind his mask ~ AkaTan AU

Lmon_Grl

Broken by fear, full of anger, Tanjiro is an ex-demon slayer, and now works for Muzan dispite being human, he... Еще

0 - explanations
1 - uncomfortable
2 - demon?
3 - complicated
4 - memory
5 - abandonment
6 - spy
7 - opportunities
8 - Partner..
9 - Banished
10 - Fun And Games
11 - Awkward Encounter
12 - Akaji
13 - bad dream..
14 - Bad news just got worse..
15 - Kanao knows..
16- "I want.. Another one."
18 - Change. . .
19 - Akaji stopped a death?!
20 - Shinobu got angry.. :0
A/N : THIS IS STUPIDLY IMPORTANT.
21 - trying again
22 - Shinobu bashing
23 - Gender reveal <3
24 - Emptiness
25 - Himiko
NOTHINGGGG
26 - Ending ;-; (?)

17- Happiness slowly fades..

3.7K 116 248
Lmon_Grl

Only a few days after Jiro and Akaza's conversation happened, Jiro was tested positive for pregnancy. He was pregnant!

There were sone side affects like throwing up almost every morning, but he and Akaza were the happiest human (and demon) alive.

"I can't believe it.. I'm going to have a sibling!!" Akaji giggled, hugging Jiro's little bump.

"ahhhhh!! I'm betting on it being a girl!" Daki giggled.
"No no. It WILL be a boy. I'm betting my eye on it." Doma smirked. Then the two demons shook hands. "It's a deal."

"Enough chit-chat." Muzan stepped into the dining room, Rui was behind him.

"Jiro, Hashiras are sighted on Rui's property. you, Akaza and Mitsu--" Muzan paused when he saw mitsuri. "-- And Mitsuri should be there."

"O-oh.. Muzan-Sama, I'm actually p--" Jiro was silenced by Muzans glare.
"Ofcourse-- we will all be there."

----
----
----
----

Soon Kanao, Giyuu, Shinobu and Inosuke arrived at the forest, ofcourse there were alot of demon slayers along with them. They all split up.

Kanao saw Rui and his sister, Shinobu was watching Rui and his sister from afar, ready to kill them both if Kanao had a problem with fighting them.

Giyuu and Inosuke were taking care of the rest of the spider family.

Rui's sister had left him, letting Kanao step into the boys view.

"Hm, another weakling I must dispose of.." Rui sighed.
"I could say the same thing." Kanao replied calmly.

Jiro jumped down infront of Rui. Shinobu didn't even see him in a tree.

"Hm, you-- demon. You do realise this 'protector' is a mere human like us?" Kanao spoke.

"I can hear your heartbeats ofcourse I know you are both human.." Rui spoke, freezing up with wide eyes as soon as he finished speaking.
"You shouldn't be fighting." Rui mumbled to Jiro.

"It's alright, I can easily beat her." Jiro took both of his swords out.

What Jiro didn't know was Kanao already memorised most of Jiro's moves. She can defend herself.

after a few minutes of the two humans fighting, they had lost all swords, leaving them to do close combat.

Akaza grabbed Shinobu from behind, wrapping his arm around her neck and applying brutal force. Shinobu struggled, her face getting pale as she tried her best to breathe.

Kanao fisted her hands, punching Jiro's stomach just before he was about to slit her throat with his pocket knife..

Jiro cried in pain, dropping the knife and wrapping both arms aorund stomach.

Akaza gasped and let go of Shinobu, jumping down and kicking Kanao against a tree before seeing to Jiro.

The boy lifted his mask, showing his mouth before he threw up blood.

Kanao sat there against the tree in confusion.
'What happened? Should I attack them..?' She thought, wide eyed.

"I told you not to fight. You have killed him." Rui mumbled. Akaza clenched his fists, before growling. "You didn't try to stop him?!" Akaza stood up, grabbing Rui.

"He said it was fine." Rui mumbled.

"Damnit are you stupid?!" Akaza yelled.

Inosuke and Shinobu ran next to Kanao to help her up.

"Good, you did some damage-- but why aren't you fighting..?" Inosuke asked in a bold voice.

"I.. don't know what's happening.. T-the demon said I killed someone.. I only punched Jiro's stomach.." Kanao stuttered with a worried tone.

"..What.. You.. did what?!" Shinobu raised her voice.
"Oh my god.." Shinobu then mumbled..

"What..?" Kanao spoke.

"We need to leave. Retreat, right now." Shinobu grabbed Inosuke and Kanao's arm and dragged them away.

Soon Mitsuri arrived.

"What is wrong with Jiro?" She asked.

"That little bitch killed the baby. That's what happened." Akaza yelled.

"WHAT. Which one?! Kanao?" Mitsuri asked.
"I don't know! The one with the creepy ass smile-- she looks like the butterfly bitch." Akaza sighed, picked up Jiro bridal style.

"Kanao? Why would you let Jiro fight her?!" Mitsuri yelled.

"I didn't!"

Daki's pov

We were in the common room, waiting for the groups arrival, ofcourse we are all worried for Jiro, Muzan didn't know about the pregnancy though-- so we can't blame him for putting Jiro on a mission.

The door opened, Rui walked in with a straight face. He's okay!! I took a sighed of relief, before I paused when Mitsuri walked in, looking down to the floor with tears in her eyes.

"Hey? What's wrong?" I asked with a frown.

Akaza then walked in, Jiro in his arms.

"Oh my god-- is he okay?!" I raised my voice.
"He's.. fine." Akaza mumbled.

Akaji took a steo forward.
"Is the baby fine? I heard it was dangerous for Jiro and the baby to be fighting." The child asked.

Akaza looked at Akaji with a cold expression.
"The baby is dead."

Shinobu's pov

After retreating we went back to base. As soon as we were there Master called every single demon slayer and hashira to the meeting room.

Kanao was beside me, she looked scared. She never instended to hear a demon saying she killed someone. She doesn't know whether who she killed was human or demon.. Neither do I..

Matser stood infront of the large crowd of demon slayers.

"Shinobu, please step forward and explain why you called a retreat." Master smiled.
"Yeah, we all deserve an explination." Giyu rolled his eyes. That bastard is getting on my nerves.

I nodded and stood where Matser was standing before he moved out of the way.

"We were following the plan, like we usually do. I was watching Kanao from afar while she was fighting Jiro who was protecting the demon Kanao was to kill." I began my explination, before taking a deep breath and I continued to speak. "Not long after they started close combat, I was being suffocated by Akaza, uppermoon 3. I was losing my breath. But he let go, letting me breathe. I was confused.. I went to Kanao for answers to why he let me live, and why Kanao wasn't fighting Jiro naymore.."

I could see Kanao tensing up. She wants the answers to how she killed someone, she looked nervous and worried.

"She said the demon she was to kill had told Akaza that Kanao killed someone. Which ofcourse made me confused, until she said she had only punched Jiro's stomach."

There was a few gasoed and whispers around the room.
"Kanao killed a baby." I sighed. Kanao looked shacked as she covered her mouth.

"Jiro was carrying a child.. I didn't want Kanao to feel guilty if she found out what she had done in the forest, so I ordered a retreat to ger her to safety. What she did was not her fault, none of us knew." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Jiro-- was pregnant?! Who was the father?!" Giyuu looked mad.. Why the hell does this stuff bother him?!

"Not that it's any of out business, but I'm guessing Akaza, they are a 'thing' now." I mumbled.

Giyuu stormed out of the room. Why is this bothering him..?

No. . .

That idiot has a damn crush...

~~~

heya everyone!! I hope you liked this sad-ish chapter. The baby was a boy, he was gonna be called Joy if he was a girl and Jay if he was a boy-- but now he's dead. Soooo...
sorry ig.
:)

level of sadness? ?/10

level of cringe? ?/10

Love u all!! I promise it will get happier!!

{Please be aware that sime spelling and grammar mistakes will be in this chapter as I do not have auto correct on the device I use. Nor do I have emoji's so I'l have to use cringy symbols :*) }

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

11.6K 241 13
My friends are gonna kill me 😅 In this story, Zenitsu is dating Kaigaku(not related obviously) Kaigaku is abusive though so TW! Tanjiro and Zenitsu...
272K 11K 39
Completed. ✔️ 𝙺𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚜𝚞 𝚗𝚘 𝚈𝚊𝚒𝚋𝚊 𝚡 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 Kibutsuji Muzan has a son and his name was Y/n, A half-human and Half-dem...
44.4K 1.2K 11
Cover created and drawn by me 💞 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The fight against Demons had gone on for as long as anyone could remember. There was...
213K 3.9K 24
Kamado Tanjirou lost his family that same day he met such beautiful crimson eyes with a scent that is new and alluring for him. Without second though...