The Desert Prince's Captured...

By AllisonSeeram

She was the one he would never forget. He was the one she would never forgive. The golden sun and the desert... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Epilogue
THE BILLIONAIRE'S ULTIMATUM
THE BILLIONAIRE'S MATCH
THE BILLIONAIRE'S ARRANGED WIFE
THE BILLIONAIRE'S CHRISTMAS REVENGE

Chapter 23

3.3K 245 5
By AllisonSeeram

Surprise...double update ! I may or may not have an epilogue for you also coming up ;) 

The loud sound of the heartbeat filled the room. Mia's cry of relief was muffled against his chest as she sobbed, her happiness palpable as his eyes returned transfixed onto the monitor. Their baby he thought, his eyes a picture of wonder and amazement, a new emotion unfurling in his chest as he looked at the image the doctor had zoomed up.

"I love you." He whispered to her, his lips pressing into her hair as they both looked at the screen awe-struck and already in love.

"I love you too." She said, tears of happiness streaming down her face as they gazed adoringly at the screen.

"Congratulations." Dr. Smith responded pressing a button on the monitor as the image printed.

Accepting it, Ahmad held the photograph in his hand before pressing it against his beating heart saying a silent prayer of gratitude.

"Is everything okay with Amelia and the baby?" He asked, his tone already taking on the surging protectiveness of a father. At the back of his mind he thought that this feeling within him was one his own father should have felt towards him and then he remembered Abu, his words of blessings to them both.

"Everything appears to be progressing well." He answered, "Amelia needs plenty of food and rest even though her stomach would be nauseated for a short time longer. She is nine weeks along but your baby already has a strong heartbeat the pregnancy should progress well."

"But my last doctor had said that I would have difficulty getting pregnant much less carry a baby." Mia input, her voice belying her fear as she recalled the words.

"You went to a clinic." The doctor answered, "They are not fully equipped to conduct thorough examinations. What happened the last time was deeply unfortunate however miracles do happen which is why we conduct a second ultrasound. In the spur of the moment when the mother often believes she is suffering a miscarriage her stress level raises putting pressure to the womb. The following day everyone is a little more relaxed making it easier for the fetus to respond."

As the doctor conversed more about the due date, prenatal vitamins and first trimester precautions Mia settled her head against the pillows, her eyes caressing the intent look on Ahmad's face as he soaked up the information like a diligent student. Love and eternal hope blossomed in her chest as her eyes fluttered shut on their own accord, the exhaustion, the happiness and love overtaking her as she soundly slept away. One hand intertwined with Ahmad's and the other protectively resting on her belly Mia felt like she had the world.

Sometime later she awoke, Ahmad's eyes gazing adoringly at her, the exhaustion within them well concealed as he smiled, his pink mouth tugging almost boyishly as he bent his head forward placing a kiss against her stomach. She felt her heart somersault within her chest as her fingers came up stroking his dark head.

"What are you thinking?" She murmured running her hands through his hair.

"How much I love you." He earnestly responded, she felt her heart flip to the open adoration she saw there, "How I want to keep you both safe." He continued caressing her stomach, "How I vow to be a husband and a father first and foremost before I am a king" His words a promise as he stared intently into her eyes.

Tears filled her eyes as she listened to him; his thumb gently wiped it away, "Did I not tell you I feel helpless when you cry habibiti."

"They are happy tears." She answered on a sniffled laugh as he pressed his lips against the inside of her wrist immediately calming her.

"Abu is at the palace awaiting your arrival." He informed.

Her answering smile turning fond as she remembered his grandfather, her face suddenly alarmed he sprang upright, "Janette would be looking for me." Mia announced catching the time on the clock placed onto the wall.

The tension immediately left Ahmad's body, "Siddiq contacted her this morning." He replied, "She sends her best wishes and would stop by to see you soon."

As the words left his mouth the doors opened once again, Charlie happily toddled in followed by Janette and Siddiq.

"Mia." Janette cried hugging her friend, her happiness genuine as Ahmad proudly showed off the ultrasound picture, "Or should I call you soon to be Queen?" She joked embracing her tighter as they both looked to Ahmad who was in deep conversation with Siddiq, "I can't believe I am standing in front of an honest to goodness Prince!" She exclaimed, Mia's response was a small giggle of laughter as Ahmad came over leaving Janette for the first time speechless.

A few weeks later Mia and Ahmad returned to Quadan, her health a vast improvement as she entered her second trimester, the morning sickness ending just days before. As the royal jet prepared for landing Ahmad looked over to Mia, her face glowing with the magic of pregnancy, her figure slowly filling out, the small baby bump concealed under her emerald kaftan and he had never felt more in love.

Looking up from her book she caught his eyes, the tell-tale blush rising to her rounded cheeks as he leaned over pressing his lips to hers, "You are so beautiful habibiti." He said, his words brushing over her lips as he sneaked another kiss in wondering how he had ever lived life without her.

The voice of the pilot forced him to pull back as he announced that they were about to land though he still laced his fingers through hers, his thumb softly caressing her skin as they descended from the sky.

"Are you alright?" Ahmad asked searching for signs of nausea on her face.

A small giggle escaped her throat as she looked at his anxious face full of protectiveness feeling her heart melt all over again, "I could not be any better my darling." Mia replied, her voice echoing the endless love she felt.

As the doors opened, Ahmad unbuckled himself then her as he escorted them out, his arms protectively around her as they stood at the top of the staircase.

"Are you ready to greet your people habibiti?" He asked looking out to the military welcome they received, Siddiq proudly leading the men as they saluted, the press out in numbers as they captured the moment of the official engagement announcement which was moments away from taking place.

Within the next week they were married, their wedding a celebration as the entire country joined followed by the fanfare that led late into the night. With no family of her own blood Mia looked to Janette at her side, the sister she had always wanted, Charlie long gone to bed as the party continued, Ahmad's arms wrapped securely around her as he discreetly held her bump. The faces of the newlyweds blissfully in love, they rejoiced even more.

Shortly later they held their coronation ceremony, the crowning of the Sheikh and Sheikha of Quadan a memorable night for their country. The news that the Queen was to be expecting soon was released late into the night giving the people of Quadan what they had always wanted; reasons to celebrate.

The new court was named, Tahir offering a seat amongst the ministers as he helped his cousin lead Quadan forward. Janette and Charlie occasionally visited as her pregnancy progressed healthily, the hope she had always wanted intertwined into her own fairytale and Mia realized that being an ordinary girl was more than enough to get her happily ever after.

***

Stepping into their chambers Ahmad immediately looked around for his wife, the ease within him settling as he strolled towards the open balcony, his surge of protective instincts that of a husband as he went to her. Mia would forever steal his breath he thought as he looked down at her more beautiful with each passing day. Sinking to his knees he cupped her face in his hands bringing her lips to his mouth as he showed her his love. Breathlessly they parted, her dark blue eyes glowing, her pink ripe mouth full as he kissed down her body covered by only her thin robe until he reached her rounded stomach feeling the soft kick against his lips. Repeating the phrase he spoke every night in Arabic he placed one last kiss under her bellybutton before rising.

"Will you join me for a swim habibiti?" He asked huskily, tucking her honey blonde hair behind her ear as he deftly stripped off his clothes until he was in the nude.

A mischievous smile to her face she stood also tugging the belt of her robe free as the garment slipped off her body, a possessive smirk kissed Ahmad's mouth as he pulled her as close as possible, the sapphire necklace glinting daintily around her neck as he bent to pick her up. The peace that he had long been searching for finally found in his arms as he stepped into the water, emotions burning brightly on his face as his eyes glowed with never-ending love.

A/N: Swooning, heartfelt, emotional, the sweetest and so much more! This chapter took my heart. As always, vote, comment and be sure to check out The Billionaire Series available on my page- THE BILLIONAIRE'S ULTIMATUM, THE BILLIONAIRE'S MATCH, THE BILLIONAIRE'S ARRANGED WIFE and THE BILLIONAIRE'S CHRISTMAS REVENGE. 

New Year doves and February...loves? 

oxoxox...Allison :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 1.1K 69
The bad guy has turned good, oh he promised to sober to himself up. He had let go of his wicked ways and manipulative tongue that of the devil himsel...
24.4K 262 8
"I will not listen to any more of your insolent behaviour boy. You brought this on yourself. You marked this young woman and now you must take her as...
5.9M 464K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
226K 10.4K 21
Elena is on a mission to find her father, who was looking for the ruins of Kasadar. Prince Hassan trapped in the city time forgot, and hears about th...