We ALWAYS knew ~🥀

Oleh reginajophie

BKDK STORY !!! we are two years further than in the normal anime they should be all arround 17/18 Uraraka a... Lebih Banyak

chapiter ~one~
chapiter ~two~
chapiter ~three~
chapiter ~four~
chapiter ~five~
~six~
chapiter seven...
chapiter ~eight~
chapiter ~ nine~
chapiter ~ten~
chapiter ~ eleven ~
chapiter ~twelve~ bonus
chapiter ~ twelve~
chapiter ~ thirdteen~
chapiter ~fourteen~
chapiter ~fifteen~
chapiter ~sixteen
chapiter ~ seventeen~
chapiter eightteen
chapter ~nineteen~
chapter ~twenty~
chapter ~Twenty-one~
chapter ~twenty two~
chapter ~twenty-three~
chapiter ~ twenty -four~
chapiter ~twenty five~
heeeyyy
chapiter ~twenty seven~
chapiter twenty eight~
chapter thirty!

chapiter ~ twenty -six~

494 10 9
Oleh reginajophie

Ight we back! My breaks are long I know sorry:/

This chapter contains smut,  if u see the smut sign u can keep scrolling if it makes you uncomfortable until you see the baby sign that announces that the smut is done! But thats when pretty much the chapiter ends so yeah

Todoroki: " let's go see the new allmight movie"

Sero: " I don't kno-"

Bakudeku: "YEAH " *fist bumps the air*
Mr Aizawa: *sigh* "You guys see that skeletonbag every day. You guys have the most interaction whit him too how do you still get that excited"

Izuku: *offended gasp*
Katsuki: "im not even gonna answer that shit. "

_______________

July 9th

The whole class including Uraraka we're at the beach it was getting late the sun was going down and they all watched.

Denki: *snores Lightly*
Jirou: "... sometimes u can be really cute..."

Sero: *chuckles* "same here."

Todoroki was also sleeping whit his head on sero's lap

Jirou: "yeah , guys this is the sign that we should head back to the dorms"

Mina: "NO WAY"

Jirou: "shhhhhhh"

Mina: "oh sorry girl.. I mean,  this is beautifull we need. More. Memories. "
Kirishima: "But Mina?"
Mina: *pouts* "n-next year is our last year in U.A ... the final score is coming up. Well know who is capable of being a hero or just paid like one or homeless... what if I don't see you guys ever again?"

Sero: "I don't know about the rest of you but me and roki are getting an appartement in Mexico. "

everyone: "WHAT"

Denki kept sleeping like a rock while  Todoroki jolted up awakened by the gasps of disbelieve of his classmates.

Todoroki: "huh? Is- is there something wrong?"

Sero: "shoot , sorry mi amor. You can go back to sleep."

Todoroki sat up rubbing his eyes to sight . Trying to recal what could've been the reason for his classmates to interrupt his sleep.

Todoroki: "No."
Sero: *sigh*

Mina stood up accidently getting sand on Kirishima's icecream

Kirishima: *pouts*
Mina: "YOU GUYS ARE MOVING THAT FAR!?!"

Todoroki: "ow you told them we're getting married? You could've waited till I was awake."

Everyone: "WHAT"

Kirishima: "SERO WHAT THE HELL?"

Sero: "Ai , Todoroki No le dije a nadie estúpido!!"
Todoroki: " no me mientas ahora?"

Kirishima: "not gonna lie hes getting real good at Spanish. "
Mina: "THIS IS NOT FUNNY! Are you guys for real? Where is bakugo when we need him to translate!?"

Tsuyu: " him and midoriya went further away from us because bakugo was attempting to kill Uraraka a fourth time today "

Uraraka: "because our fingers touched when we both tried to pick 5dollars we saw on the ground... he got the keep the five dollars too" *pouts*

Kirishima: "Dont worry hell ease up..  someday.. I hope"

Mina: "ARE WE ALL IGNORING WHAT TODOROKI JUST SAID!?"

sero: "Todoroki asked me two weeks ago to be his FIANCÉE we're gonna get married in like three years but I want my mom's side to get to know Todoroki by then and Todoroki to know the mexican culture , so right after graduation we are moving there. " 

All their friends we're too stunned to speak...

Mina: "c-con-c-congradulations"
Todoroki: "that was trash."

Sero: "cmon guys,  this is good news right?"

Jirou: "but-BUT IM GONNA MISS YOU!"

Sero went to grab jirous hand then pushed the sleeping kaminari away to hug her properly.

Sero: "I know little sister."

Todoroki: "but we will be back guys ! And in these three years well come visit. *counts on fingers* six times exactly."

Kaminari: *grunts , switches position*

Tsuyu: "unbelievable how that man can sleep thru everything. "

Uraraka: "I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!"

Todoroki: "didn't know homewreckers also felt Joy because of marriage. "

Sero: "TODOROKI!"

Tsuyu: "uh-im not à homewrecker Todoroki i *sigh* yeah, im really happy for you guys!"

Todoroki: "Thank you Uraraka-San!"

Mina: "I want to be a bridesmaid book me a trip to Mexico!"

Todoroki : "no need we're doing à wedding whit out bridesmaid or maid of honor . And after the wedding our we're back here and we were planning on recreating it here too."

Tsuyu: "me and Uraraka are heading  back"
Uraraka: "sorry guys but I have work tomorrow."
Jirou: "bummer"

Some of the class 2a: momo Hagakure,  tokoyami,  Koda,  shoji , iida , Sato and ojiro & oayama

Claimed to leave too

Kirishima: "am I the only one who noticed , momo and tokoyami hanging a lot more whit eachother?"

Jirou: "yeah since the mean girl party things have been looking good for them.  I think she found herself finally and he fell all over again"

Todoroki: "boring.  The real tea was about shoji Hagakure and ojiro. And I knew shoji would win."

Sero: "how tho Hagakure and ojiro we're inséparable?"

Todoroki: "you guys underestimate the guy. They had the most chemestry and no one noticed."

Jirou: "not gonna lie that one was unexpected."

Mina: "anyways sero , you guys have a 4years plan already! What about us my sweet rock?"

Kirishima: "... I have no idea. Let's just follow bakubro."

Jirou: "I don't think he wants us to follow him."

Sero: "but has that ever stopped us?"

Meanwhile w Bakudeku

A little further on the beach Collins was our dramatic ship enjoying themselves. No break up , no fighting,  no Uraraka no worries.

Katsuki: "we finally manage to make them stop following us and what do you do? Collect seashells!"

Izuku: "but kacchan look-"

Katsuki: *approaches*

Izuku: "this one still has its snail in it!"

Katsuki: *jumps back* *mumbels* " weird as kid"

Izuku: *chuckles* "how long are you going to call me that? .. you know.. a kid? I'm turning 18 soon."
Katsuki: "when you will stop acting like one"

Izuku: " kacchan we fight literal villains.  "
Katsuki: "anyone can fight villains deku its just that not everyone has the will and the guide"

Izuku: ' kacchan has grown over these years.  By now he wouldve normally send an explosion to me for just looking his way,  he talks calmer to everyone else too.  And we can finally hear what he has to say.  Thru all that screaming we didn't bother ... but now we can hear..and he makes sense. Most of the time. '

Izuku: " but you didn't find me a child when I was grinding onnn... uhm" 'I began the phrase very confident until i looked at kacchan again .. the sunlight shone on him giving him a golden nuance his hair looked golden too and that light rose blush he had was just too cute too handsome... and also just the fact that we never brought it up again before had hit me'

Katsuki: "uhm .. yeah right."
Izuku: *giggles* "sorry"
Katsuki: "tch don't apologize..."

the tension could be cut whit scissors. They both were scared to say another word.

Izuku: 'I am such an idiot- A REAL BAKA'

Katsuki: ' the nerd has some nerves.   He grew balls . Litterly.'

Izuku couldn't keep that awkward eyecontact so he decides to look everywhere but him but hes eyes stop on Bakugo's short,  and he is fast to notice-

Izuku: *slaps his hands on his eyes* "aaahh" ' stop acting like a pervert izuku!!'

Katsuki: *blushes* ' if he keeps looking at it teleport it to his throat
'  "nerd have some control , never ever seen a hard dick ?!"

Izuku: "h-hard?.. because of- because of-.."
.Katsuki: *sigh*

He takes a few steps closer and catches a detail in his track.
A light smirk appearing on his face.

Katsuki: "well zuku ... I'm not the only one who's a bit excited"

In this particular moment they both locked eyes and all Katsuki saw was fear in deku's eyes .

Deku suddenly took a sprint to the water-

Katsuki: "ah? NERD!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??!!"

Izuku: "ow I ju-st want to take a little s-swim, yeah!"

Katsuki: "... right now?" *raises eyebrow*

Izuku: "Uhm yeah! I uhm , I just ..  Yeah!!"

He got in the water

But unfortunately ...or fortunately ,
Bakugo  joined him

Izuku: "AHH!!"
Katsuki: *chuckles* "thought u could get away from me? Nothing will keep me away from u ... ever"

Deku: "... maybe this will!"

He splashed water on to Katsuki

Katsuki: "Deku!"

And again *splash*

Katsuki: "u piece of-"

*splahs* again

Katsuki: "Allright u can st-"

*SPLASH* and again

Katsuki: "AARGHHH"

HE SPLASHED DEKU BACK IN A HEARTBEAT having that playfull grin , whit his competition mode on.

Izuku: "did little kacchan get hurt? Did water get in ur nose?" *pouts playfully*

Katsuki: *smirks* "oh I'm not so little deku"  

It turned into a playfull fight wish this time deku was totally winning.

He used his quirk to intensify everything but bakugo couldn't blast him

Katsuki: *chuckles* "Dammit deku you're cheating"

Izuku: "IM WINNING"

Katsuki: "SHHHUUUT UUUUUPPP"

Katsuki started throwing water like maniac wish caught deku of guard

He tripped on his own feet but got caught by his other half...

Izuku: "oh , no i-"
Katsuki: "deku relax . I wouldn't do something you are not comfortable whit . I'm not stupid I can see that you're afraid ... I don't know from what tho? I'm... I'm not going to hurt you zuku..."

Izuku: 'my heart sank but at the same time blew whit love. Kacchan is my person there is no doubt.  I have never felt such love..  who would have thought my bully could also make me feel this way. Why am I afraid? ... I'm not afraid of him anymore.'  "Kacchan..."

He nods not letting him go

Izuku: "I have felt fear of you leaving me . It made me realise how much I need you. And I wanna do things right I don't want to ruin anything anymore.  What if I'm not good at this... not good for you? You'll leave again. "

There faces got closer to each other there breathing got heavier and they just enjoyed each other's presence. 
Deku's heart started speeding waiting for  the blondes response.

Katsuki: "s-stupid deku... every *pant*  part of me  *pant* wants you . " 

It felt like they were both out of breath and  that the others lips was the only air left .

they're eyes filled whit love and lust for each other.

Katsuki: "im already grateful that you're touching me this way... and like I said nothing Is going to keep me away... This heart beats for you."

Deku placed Bakugo's hand on his chest for him to feel his hard beat accelerating. 

Izuku: *pants* "and this one beats for you."

Izuku: "w-we're not going to fast?"

Katsuki: "we're going to slow"

Katsuki wrapped his arms around his waist   : "come here"

There lips connected

It felt like the very first breath u take
when your head has been drowning under water 

They kissed while the sun was going down

While they're friends we're leaving

While there future was unknown but they knew they wanted each other in it

They kissed while the cold breeze went thru their hair

While water dripped from their body's,  chest to chest.

They kissed while they loved.

Izuku stopped the kiss to smile. 

Katsuki took his  hand .

"Jump on my back"

Izuku: ".. kacchan I'm arroused?"

Katsuki:  *grins* "yeah and you better stay arroused"

He got on his back and let's say kacchan has never flew this fast.

They got in his dorm by the window.

Izuku: "kacchan.."
Katsuki: "ssshhhh"
Izuku: "its my first time so I.. "
Katsuki: ".. mine too"

🔞

Katsuki placed his hands under izuku's t shirt . And caressed every thing in his reach.

Deku took his soaken shirt off.
And bakugo tried to do the same

Izuku: "n-no l-let me"

He took his shirt off and dazed to what was in front of him

Izuku: "you're perfect
Katsuki "

Katsuki: *blushes*

Katsuki places trails of kisses from deku's forehead to lips to nipple to belly to his crotch .

He got on his knees and pulled down his shorts

His breath pitched deku's senses more specifically his buldge

Izuku: "oh God.. "

Katsuki started kissing and sucking izuku's balls thru his boxers

Izuku: "ahn"

He plays whit it as if he done it before , izuku's body fills up whit want and warmth. 
The wetness the hot breath the texture felt perfect for him and the idea of it being his kacchan doing it to him makes it all a hundred times better.

Katsuki gets up wish izuku reacts to whit a whine
He reaches for some lube and puts it on his hands

He pulls izuku's boxer down

Slowly he strokes izuku's dick his finger tips barely touching it yet. 

And it drove Izuku crazy

Izuku: "u sure do take your time for someone who thinks we're going to slow" *pant*

Katsuki: *smirks* he suddenly grabs it tight making deku's whole body shiver and his dick tingle

If there is one thing izuku liked about Katsuki its that he did everything so aggressively.. or let's say confidently whit force and power. 

Right now he had izuku under his power  izuku: "aaahh kacchaaann"

Katsuki: "we're doing things my way zuku "

He started jerking Izuku off made circle movements while keeping eye contact whit his partner. 
For once he was the one analyzing every move of the other,  every lip bite every moan every pant,  sigh , groan , name calling , head shaking there was.

Izuku: "kacchan- kacchan you drive me crazy aaahn!!"
'I have never felt such love for someone before oh my'

Izuku lowers his head a bit and starts sucking Katsuki's nipple it wasn't that hard bc he is shorter than Katsuki. 

He twirles whit his tongue and flickes it then sucks on it hard-

Katsuki: *grunts* "deku.."

Katsuki pushes deku's head closer to his chest and stroke him harder and a bit faster . All moans that his lover made went straight to his very sensitive nipple which made him want deku closer , it made his dick hard.. very hard. 

It almost reached its full length

Katsuki: "deku you slut , where did you learn to suck like that huh?" *pant*

He grabs the other's hair and pulls his head down to have better acces to,  his neck.

He kissed them over and over while wiggling his thumb on the tip of his boyfriend's member. 

Izuku: "ngh"
Katsuki: "u want me don't you deku? Show me ? Please baby show me."

Izuku: "s-show you?.." '.. I'll show you , I'll please you I promise'

Izuku kisses Katsuki before going on his knees and unbottening Katsuki's short and took of  his underwear

Katsuki felt a spike of excitement and now had reach the full length ,
And lets say he was not short there.

Deku starts sucking Katsuki's tip
Then pressing his tongue on it , he twirled it and kissed it

He proceeded to lick from the balls and back to tip again , and again,  while massaging his partners balls.

Katsuki felt euphoria,  how did that nerd get to him like that? He had wanted this thought , for so long .. Izuku's lips on his dick

Katsuki: *grunts* "Take.  It"

Izuku: *chuckles* "whats the magic word kacchan ?"

Katsuki looked deep in izuku's eyes and izuku saw lust and so so much love

Katsuki gave him a shallow smile going whit his fingers thru izuku's hair

Izuku took the whole thing in his mouth and thrusted his lovers dick about three times w major gagging

But he could feel his lovers dick twitch in his mouth everytime

He enjoyed it as much as Katsuki .

Katsuki: "hmmm good oh yeah,  yeah"

He thrusts in his mouth a bit deeper.

Katsuki: "deku you better have a good explanation for your skill- ahgn"

He thrusts in his mouth a bit faster

Katsuki: "fuck.."

Deku hummed as responds to what Katsuki was saying but

Katsuki: "BABE , hum,  hum for me baby"   bakugo loved it

He thrusts deeper harder and faster
He didn't had come yet but he was already filling deku's mouth whit fluids such as pre-cum
Deku continues humming for his boyfriend who just went faster and faster and seeing how he got dragged in a sort  ecstasy state , it made him reach his full length
So he started stroking himself too

His moans directly on Katsuki's dick

Katsuki: *grunts* "fucking nerd"

He grabs him by the armfor him  to get up and then pushes him onto the bed and showers him w kisses.

Izuku: "but kacchan *kiss* you were almost *kiss* having your climax?"

Katsuki: *pant* *pant* "fuck that deku I can't , I want you  , NOW. So I'm asking this once do you want me , can I do what I'm about to do ?"

There was a  small pause where u could here the heavy breaths and the bed creecking and maybe izuku's heartbeat. But-

Izuku: *grabs Katsuki's face* "fuck me "

That's all Katsuki needed to hear

He took the lube and applied it to izuku's pink asshole , he alliens himself hes member just in front of the hole,  before he does another movement he takes izuku's hand , very sweetly her rubs his hand whit his thumb when finally he enters

Izuku: *gasps*
Katsuki : "ssssshhhh , I got this"
Izuku: *whines*
Katsuki: "trust me deku , this is gonna feel good I promise"

Izuku adjust himself and nods while a single teardrop drops from his eye

So Katsuki thrusts

At first it was very uncomfortable both didn't know how to move , if what they felt was normal . If it was really meant to be so .. so weird?

But they found there rithm and technique.

Izuku: "oh yes , yes there kacchan"
Katsuki: "like that?"
Izuku: "mmhhmm"

Katsuki layed semi-on midoriya they weren't holding hands anymore but caressing , touching eachother like they would die of they stopped the warmth the skin to skin contact felt so good and they each have been waiting so long for this . With each other. 

Izuku: "nngh kacchan please *pant* hold me close"
Katsuki: "aahn you be-et" *grunts*

Izuku: "I uh-"
Katsuki: "ngh shut up"
Izuku: *chuckles* "I honestly thought that ahhnn that you- you weren't attracted to me-"

Katsuki: *kisses izuku's neck* "u thought wrong ... I've been longing for you deku. " *pant*
"I had opportunities to this whit someone else,  but it just felt wrong but whit you-"

Katsuki stopped the little thrusts and went deeeeepp putting his whole length in

Katsuki: "Everything feels right!"

Izuku: "Hm ah !!"

Izuku started drooling a bit and Katsuki whiped it of

Their legs were tangeled and they both had a smug face on
Deku was having so much fun he scratched his other's back.
Katsuki lowered himself more laying fully on izuku w out hurting tho or being too heavy, when their nipples came in contact,  it was like an electric shock like a flame that lit .
They both had let out a moan that made clear to the other that they liked that intercation so everytime bakugo thrusted their nipples would touch , it had more effect on deku than bakugo but they you know what they say sex is more mentally than physically. 

And they were mentally , so horny   so sexy , so ready.

That every move made their whole bodies shiver.

Katsuki: "told you it will feel good"

Izuku: "fffuuuuucckk kacchan!"
Katsuki: "AH YOU FEEL SO GOOD"

izuku: "touch me touch me touch me!"

Katsuki actually obeyed and traced whit his finger every part of izuku's body while sucking on his neck and torso leaving love bites everywhere

Izuku: *chuckles* "excuse me sir?" *lifts eyebrow playfully*
Katsuki: *smirks* "gotta leave my mark"

Katsuki thrust harder

Izuku: "AAAAHHH"

Katsuki: "I *thurst* LOVE *thrust* YOU *thrusts"

Izuku: "I KNOOOOWW"

He sped up the pase and izuku couldn't keep his hips in place he thrusted his hips up and down as if he was fucking someone too .
His head turned from left to right as If he was dizzy , where's the lie when they said that love is a drug?
Bakugo loved seeing deku like that .
And he was sweating so much that he's quirk so what activated ...
Some pillows were the victim.
But deku didn't care.  It was him and his kacchan becoming one.
It's a connection they cannot break.

Katsuki: "NGH let's put these hand here!"

He grabbed izuku's hands and puts them above his head

He trust harder and waaay faster

Izuku: "aaaahh yes YEEESSS"
Katsuki: "AAHN good- hng slut! " Izuku: "OMG YES KACCHAN PLEASE PLEAAASEEE"
Izuku: "ha- ha!!"
Katsuki: *whispers in his ear* "yeah like this!"

the sound of clapping empowered the room cries of joy were heard while our fav couple reached their climax ,
Bakugo's quirk got activated again- but deku's too
They were surrounded by a sort blue lightning and so he used his quirk to thrusts onto Bakugo's dick faster

Izuku: "AH AH AH FASTER"
Katsuki: "AAAHHNN HAAARDEERR" *pant*

They could both feel the knot forming in their under abdomen
& its like all their senses were heightened.
Izuku's toes curled and Bakugo's eyes rolled back when finally

Izuku: "KACHHAAAAAANN "
Katsuki: " FUUCK YEEEEEEESSSSS"
Izuku :"AH THIS IS IT-"

Katsuki comes hard into izuku's hole and izuku ejaculates on both their abs

They pant heavily  , it's like for the first few seconds they needed to remember what happened,  slowly bakugo pulls out and gets a tissue up deku's asshole for fluids that came out. And a wet towel he randomly had there to clean up their abdomen's. 

👶

Bakugo flops next to deku on the bed  and they stare at the selling for a while

Izuku:  *deep sigh* "t-thank you.."
Katsuki: "oh no don't thank me , thank you"

Izuku: "I love you too"
Katsuki: "tch , as you should"

Izuku: *giggles* "you hang out whit Mina and jirou a bit too much"
Katsuki: *smiles* "shut uuuuupp"

He takes deku in his arms and hugs him tight while izuku covers them both up

Izuku: "this was amazing kacchan"
Katsuki: "yeah and I'm glad that's out of the way"
Izuku: "hmm?"
Katsuki: "all that drama and stress about your first time..  it got to me too . But I found it truly perfect.. because it was whit you."

Izuku: "mhmm it... rimes..." *driftes of to sleep*

Katsuki: "you know now that I think about it .. I could maybe let you top one d-" *hears light snores*

"Zuku?...."

Katsuki: "sleep well "

To be continued...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

216K 7.3K 26
❝ but that isn't going to stop me from taking back what was rightfully mine from the fucking beginning. ❞ izuku and uraraka are best friends, nothing...
21.3K 526 25
[COMPLETED] Cover made by: VioletYbrehl Izuku has a dilemma. He just realize that he likes someone. So, what is the problem about that? The problem i...
42.7K 1.4K 23
Izuku and Katsuki have a relationship that rivals no others, especially as boyfriends. Will this relationship continue to be strong, even through all...
16.2K 239 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...