Highschool Of Chaos (ErrorxIn...

Od Azieruu_

Making a deal with the rudest man alive was never just a choice but a commitment, living in poverty made him... Více

IMPORTANT (A/N)
Chapter 1 : Ink's First Day
Chapter 2 : Error's First Day!
Chapter 3 : We Meet Again
Chapter 4 : The Dude and The Little Dude
Chapter 5 : Sing For Me Noot Noot
Chapter 6 : It Was Only Brotherly Love
Chapter 7 : The Plan Part 1
Chapter 8 : The Plan Part 2
Chapter 9 : Monday Is NOT Fun Day
Chapter 10 : Change of Plans
OOP ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 11 : Talk About Rude
Chapter 12 : The Shortest Story-Telling Time
Chapter 13 : The Uninvited Guests
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 : Disappointment
Chapter 16 : The Deadly Escape Competition
Chapter 17 : Fight!
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MY NEW BOOK
Chapter 18 : Winners And Losers
Chapter 19 : Number One
Chapter 20 : Teamwork...?
Chapter 21 : Busted
Chapter 22 : Confession
Chapter 23 : The Wilson Heights
Chapter 24 : A Change Of Pace
Chapter 25 : Party Foul
RANDOM STUFF
Chapter 27 : Away
Chapter 28 : Kailangan
Chapter 29 : Kita
Chapter 30 : Misunderstandings
Omg look a song that i made because i was bored and alone
Chapter 31 : What A Mess
Chapter 32 : The Play
Chapter 33 : It's Just You
CHECK THIS OUT!
Chapter 34 : Anger
Chapter 35 : Two Truths And One Lie
HI COME LOOK AT THIS
Chapter 36 : Cold Shoulder
[MEME APRIL FOOLS IS DONE] Never
Chapter 37 : I'll Never Get Over You
Chapter 38 : This Is Our Story
END - THANK YOU FOR READING!
BOOK 2?!?!?!

Chapter 26 : Something's Wrong

1K 51 64
Od Azieruu_

"What is he doing?" Blue looked back at Fell who grinned while witnessing the preparation. Blue stared at him for a while with his brow raised as if he was waiting for something to happen. "Well?"

"What?" The other glanced at him.

"Do something!" Blue whined. He was in no place to interfere, literally, he was too far away to rush over and people were already surrounding the fighters. Fell thought for a moment before he could disagree.

"Don't have to, Error's got this. I think." Fell hesitated with his words but eventually joined the crowd to witness the scene.
Assuming that Error could handle such event, Fell only watched in awe as he stood with the audience. When he reached the front, he saw Error stretching his body and removing his coat. Error threw it to Fell, along with his gadgets and wallet. Ink, on the other hand, was searching for food inside the house when he was met by TK along the way. He looked up to face the tall being.

"Hey! Good to see you here!" TK greeted, taking a step back to see him better due to his height.

"I was forced. So..." Ink shrugged before laughing, while he felt his neck strain from looking up. He heard the other chuckle as well when he suddenly saw TK grab a cup from the table beside and hand it to him.

"Need a drink?" TK asked with his hand stretched towards the other.

"Oh-" Ink blocked the cup with his hands, gesturing him to put it away. "I'm not allowed to drink." He smiled and afterwards let out a small laugh.

TK bent down and got closer to Ink before whispering. "Minors have it their way when they're at parties."

Ink hesitated for a moment. No, he's not gonna drink even if there's no such form of legality around. He's educated enough to know what's good for him. "I'll...pass. I'm actually looking for food right now." He cleared.

"Well, can't stop you. Food's over there." TK then pointed at another table that was covered with white cloth and was filled with various dishes. Ink followed his finger, however, his mouth parted for a moment when he saw Bill standing literally right infront of the table, along with his gang. TK mumbled something but was inaudible due to the loud speakers blasting in the room. He then left to rush over at the pool.

"Mhm, nuh-uh I'm not going there, can you get me some cupcakes instea..." Ink's voice trailed off after realizing TK was nowhere to be found when he turned around. Ink blew a raspberry before gaining the courage to walk over at the table. He was thinking of secretly snatching a few muffins, but it seemed impossible since Bill was guarding the whole table itself. "Alright then, here we go." He muttered.
When he reached the table, it was no surprise that Bill took sight of him grabbing a muffin.

"What a nice surprise! Actually, scrap the 'nice', it's such a shame you entered this house." Bill spoke from his side while he grabbed his muffin. Ink didn't respond, or yet he didn't know what to respond. "You don't belong here." Bill crossed his arms with a creepy smile plastered on his face. He easily got into Ink's head as it was now clouded with,

Do I belong here?

Should I be part of this anyway?

Why did I agree to come?

Ink was getting nervous by every second that pass, he couldn't even face him without looking away a couple of times because of how intimidating he looked. He chose not to answer for now.

On the other hand, Error and Nightmare were now starting a battle of insults. Where's the action? They're provoking each other for a better experience.

"You wanna go? Go on, dickhead." Error insulted, still standing with his battle stance.

The crowd produced an 'oh' after hearing Error.

"You'll cry your ass walking home tonight." Nightmare countered, stretching his body to prepare himself.

Error then put his hands down, "You're not worth it." He spoke before turning around and hearing the other run up to him. Without hesitation, he turned again to face the creature drawing near and attempting to punch him in the face. He missed, however. Nightmare swiftly dragged his right hand towards Error's skull but the other managed to dock and miss the hit. Nightmare afterward slid his right foot from his left to right, trying to see if he can hit Error's legs and watch him fall. However, Error managed to jump quickly and once again miss the hit.
"Is that all you've got?" Error provoked but then receiving a groan from the other, as well as multiple attempts of punches towards him that he effortlessly missed.
Despite knowing that Nightmare is a lot stronger, he's obviously trained for it, Error seemed to be feeling confident that he'd outsmart him. Everyone knows, only a miracle can handle such.

While the battle was ongoing, Ink was still stuck by the table, consuming what's possible. He could just take eveything he needs and leave, but sadly Bill's gang was on standby and Bill himself wasn't done with Ink. "You know, eating these doesn't make you less miserable." Bill attempted to initiate a conversation.
"Well, I'm not pwlanning on being lesh misherabwole." Ink answered while he munch on his food. He's not really that miserable, for he has moved on from his dark past and he's trying to be the cheerful person he wants to be. Unlikely, but he's trying to be resilient right now just by knowing Bill exists at his side.

Bill let out a soft chuckle that almost made Ink puke of how cringey it was. "What are you even trying to prove?" Bill asked, faking his worry.

"Did you know that Nightmare is here?" Ink purposely tried to change the subject, although his strategy wasn't quite right.

"He's here?" Bill exclaimed, as well as his other members.

"That's funny I mentioned because you never saw him enter." Ink spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"Bruh, someone's gotta beat the hell out of him." Epic then raised both of his palms. "Not it." He was pertaining to Nightmare.

"We came here to have fun, mind you." Pray countered, his voice sounded deep and raspy.

"What's wrong with beating? If we came here to have fun, might as well make the most of it." Sky chuckled before leaning against the table. "Damn-tacle's on the list."

Pray rolled his eyes at him, "Okay, birdie." He insulted, receiving a laugh from the others but a glare from his target.

"You think you're funny?" Sky pulled himself away from the table to face him.

"I know what you're gonna say next." Pray walked towards him slowly, trying to make the scene a little more dramatic. "Tweet tweet." He joked, gaining a few laughs from the group while Sky circled his mind over some insults to throw at him.

"If I throw a stick, would you leave?" Sky pulled his face closer to Pray's. "Go on, doggy, fetch." He insulted in a mocking tone. It got to Pray immediately, after remembering a past occurrence in which he lost a bet with the gang and was forced to become their slave for a week. He did let out a small smirk that turned into a sneer.

"Who's gonna get it? You?"

"Do you want me to give you a collar for specification?"

"Don't think I've forgotten your thievery in my room." Pray spoke firmly, pointing a finger on the other's chest.

"And I still remember the computer you broke."

"You stole my spaghetti!" Pray exclaimed.

"I WASN'T EVEN THER-"

"SHUT-" Bill slammed his hand aggressively on the table to garner their attention. "Up..." He continued, much calmer this time. The other two stared at each other for a moment before Pray could initiate another conversation, but a little friendlier this time.

"I'm kidding, man." Pray spoke.

"Tch, me too, man."

The two now made up very quickly, quite surprising to Ink who stood still, watching the whole argument. Wow, what a drama. He thought. Ink gulped before he could release a few words to escape the area. "Can I leave now-"

"We will use him as a bait." Bill interrupted, like always.

"A what?!" Ink exclaimed. Although, Ink thought for a moment, Bill isn't the smartest and strategies weren't his thing. Like Nightmare, he mostly relied on his magic since he's known to be powerful enough to beat anyone. Now to Ink, if he were to outsmart Nightmare, it didn't seem like it would work. "No offense but, you don't seem like the smartest in the, oh my god, I was kidding-"
Ink was now backing away slowly after noticing Bill fixing and straightening his posture, almost towering over him. "Error...ERROR!"

Not a moment after, he ran away.

-----
Their battle continued as Error still managing to miss every punch from his opponent. However, he was starting to grow tired from the endless movements. This was when Nightmare caught him off guard, aggressively stepping on his foot and knocking him on the face when he reacted from the pain he felt on his foot. This caused Error to slam himself on the ground while Nightmare completely have he advantage of knocking him unconscious. It took a few seconds for him to settle himself on the floor before he could circumvent Nightmare's hand that was thrown towards him. Glad that he missed it but he had to come up with a solution to get off the ground.

(And now I'm tired asf I'mma let you imagine the whole damn scene)

Eventually, Error got up by kicking Nightmare's dingdong and knocking him afterwards, causing the situation to be the opposite where Nightmare was now below him.
Just when Error placed all the force in his fist and was about to pummel him for 15 minutes, an interruption came rolling in.

Ink tripped over a small platform on the ground, also known as the doorway of a sliding door, and fell on the ground. The clumsy being took sight of Error who was now staring weirdly at him.

Sadly, Nightmare took this advantage to knee-kick him on his chest and push him away. Error groaned in pain and for the final move, Nightmare knocked him to the pool to finish the battle. The crowd produced an 'oh' and afterward cheered the winner.

Ink gasped loudly and did not hesitate to go after him. "Error!" He called, kneeling on the ground and searching for him in the water. Eventually, Error stood up on the pool floor, the water being only on his chest level. Error was pissed about it, he was only planning on ignoring Nightmare but even so, Nightmare would still initiate a punch.

"Are you okay?" Ink asked in concern but received a deathly glare instead. "Ooh, doesn't look like it." He then heard Fell rush over to help Error.

"Kinda thought you'd win." Fell spoke, bending a little to match Error's level. The other only glared and pulled himself out of the pool, his clothes dripping off water as he felt the cold covering his bones.
Ink was dead worried, he sorta felt like it was all his fault. He did see Error stare at him for a moment before Nightmare could take him down. Error was shivering too much to be able to talk, so instead he walked to the exit, cold and pissed.

"I'll take care of him." Ink told Fell, snatching Error's coat and his personal belongings before hurrying over to Error who was now wetting the floor.

"As you should! I've got a party to enjoy!" Fell yelled back, now consuming what's left in his cup.

The two were now outside, the worst part is it got even colder for Error since he was dripping wet and it was completely empty and quiet outside. There was a moment of silence when they stepped outside, Ink doesn't know what to say and Error did not want to talk.
Ink quietly took a deep breath. "How are you gonna get home?" He asked. Sadly, he didn't get a response, not because Error didn't care but because he really couldn't talk. If he did, he would be stuttering which is something he didn't want anyone to hear.

Ink stood awkwardly but didn't give up. "Uhm, do you want me to buy you clothes?" He asked once again, receiving another episode of silent treatment. Luckily, Ink understood his situation, if he was in his state, he would've been embarassed to even talk. They both stood still awkwardly. Ink was about to say something important about his rent when suddenly, he felt Error's phone vibrate through the coat, felting his hand inside to grab it. When he succeeded, he showed the screen to Error. He had difficulty showing it to him for the other was not bothering to turn his head, so dragged the phone to Error's front view only to get his arm swept aside in response.
He was not surprised. As the naughty sidekick he is, he answered the call but he turned it into loud speaker.

"Hello?" Ink spoke through the phone.

"Hel- Error? Brah, is that you? Ya sound like a rat bro." Fresh spoke through the other end, causing Error to let out a small chuckle before he could suppress. Ink however, only glared at him.

"Cut to the chase." Error now finally spoke. Ink immediately stepped near him to drag the phone close to his mouth.

"Would ya bother to come? Big bro's at JC hospital right now, he's not well." Fresh answered, Ink gasping in response. His surroundings were already proof that he was in a hospital. Ofcourse it surprised Error, however he was debating whether to come or not.

"I'll think about it." Error then pressed the end call button, despite his hand shivering from the cold breeze.

"Think about it?! You should go! Your brother's in danger." Ink exclaimed. He knew Error had some sort of reason not to go back in his house but seeing him having options whether to visit his brother in a critical state or no was kind of a bother.

"He's always in danger. That's why mom sent him away."

"Look, I don't know what family feud you're experiencing right now- I probably don't even have the right to talk about it since it's not mine but-" Ink made unnecessary hand gestures. "You should atleast see him, he's your family. You've been avoiding them and this is the only time where fate's begging you to just be with your brother for a little while."

Ink's persuasion was reasonable to him. He's aware that Ink's family was away, so obviously he would be defending the family side. But still it wasn't enough.

"You really are in no place to talk about it." Error spoke harshly. Realizing it afterwards, he felt as if he shouldn't have said it like that.

Ink furrowed his brows at him. "Fine, I'll let you do things your way-" he turned around and tried leaving the area but was interrupted by Error grabbing his arm despite shivering from the coldness. Error didn't want Ink to leave, he's a big help and he would benefit just by having him beside.
Just this once. Error thought to himself, glancing at Ink who was trembling a little. He then grabbed the coat from Ink's arm. "Get me an Uber." He said before wearing his coat even though some part of his clothing was still wet. Ink gave a little smile in response and followed his order.

••••

They arrived at Error's house first since he had to change his clothes to avoid shivering inside the hospital. His clothes were still covered in water. "Wait out here." Error entered the house while leaving Ink outside.

"That's rude to say to a visitor." Ink spoke in a mocking tone, reminding him of the when he insisted Error to stay outside his apartment. Error was amused for a moment, he still has that memory.

"Fine, don't ruin anything." Error now let Ink inside, closing the door behind him. Ink softly gasped of how big Error's house is compared to his. Although it wasn't as big as Dream's, the interior design was relaxing to his eyes.

"Makes me wonder why you choose to sleep on my couch. This place is amazing!" Ink exclaimed, watching in awe as his eyes circled around the whole living room.

"You don't find home in a house." Error sighed, making his way to his room for him to change his clothing just as he planned. When he was done, he met Ink downstairs, wearing a thick black sweater and some sweatpants. As much as Ink wanted to barge in his room, he gave Error enough privacy to avoid making a fuss. When everything was settled, they went back outside to fetch their ride and quickly got in.

They arrived at hospital shortly as Error demanded the driver to hurry. As they enter the structure, they heard beeping noises, sirens, vehicles and crying. Error felt comfortable since he was wearing thick clothes. Ink took a deep breath, a wave of memories entered his mind but he wasn't gonna let it block his thinking. Error went ahead to the person behind the desk and asked for his brother's room. The room number, in which they searched for, was 3 stories above and so they didn't waste a moment.

They reached the door, pushing the handle down as well as pushing the door open. Error wasn't that surprised to see his brother lying down on a hospital bed. Ink however, was trembling, a little nervous to enter. Geno was widely awake, he's been expecting Error but oh did he not expect his friend to also visit. Geno furrowed his brows the moment he saw Ink peeking from behind. For a moment he wanted to address the sudden visit of someone he didn't know but he brushed it off instead. He knew if he called it out, Error would immediately leave the room. When Geno was about to greet the both of them, Ink quickly stepped back outside, afraid to face Error's brother. "I'm gonna stay here. Outside." He chuckled nervously.

"He's not gonna bite you." Said Error, trying to make the situation less scary for him.

"We don't know each other." Ink insisted. "I mean you and him- I mean us him and your uh- m-my me and them-" Ink tried to explain but was stuttering from nervousness. Not only was he nervous because of the hospital but also the thought of Error's brother disliking him.
The other rolled his eyes and turned around, entering the room alone since Ink didn't want to meddle.
Ink sighed in relief as he sat down on the long metallic chair outside. Within these white walls were people suffering, he could still hear his family's echoing screams.

Maybe it was just his mind playing with him, but he felt like he had to visit them and the screams were the call.

The longer he sat down, the louder his mind got. Heavy breathing, faster soul beats and trembles were all it took for Error to open the door.

"Hey." The taller called.

"Hey." Ink replied, emotionless but quite shocked.

"What's wrong?" He asked in concern, although his voice didn't sound like he was worried but he really was.

"It's nothing." The other laughed nervously.

"Get in." Error ordered him to enter the room, this time making sure he actually does enter.
Ink had no choice but to follow, maybe a little talk with Geno will distract him.

They were met by a lying Geno who had his arms covered in bandages. The were still unaware of what caused Geno to get hospitalized, but Error already assumed it was another accident. They both sat on a long cushioned seat beside Geno's bed. Ink was awkwardly eyeing the whole room, it was so empty and white it almost scared him.

"I apologize for our first disrespectful encounter. Make yourself comfortable." Geno spoke to Ink with a smile much friendlier.

"Oh- don't worry, it's totally fine. I already forgot about that- almost forgot about that." Ink laughed nervously. "I-I mean, i-it's not like I was trying to remember or recall it-"

"That's enough." Error spoke firmly but quietly, trying not to startle anybody but hoping that Ink would stop nervously talking.

"Sorry." Ink whispered.

Geno laughed softly at him, it seemed that Ink wasn't as bad as he looked. Seeing him nervous in front of him made him realize that Ink respects him. However, he's still into thinking that Ink agreed to hide Error in his house but it was no time to make a fuss about it. Error agreed to visit, and he's glad. "I thought you didn't want to come." Geno spoke to his brother.

"I don't." Replied harshly by Error.

"He didn't but then he wanted to." Ink chimed in. He couldn't stand witnessing Error disrespecting his own family. He would prefer it ig he was the one being spoken to. "He's a hard one to persuade." He spoke quickly within a laugh.

"You...persuaded him?" Asked Geno amazed of how Ink was able to force him to come. He's been confined to hospitals before, never once was he visited by Error. Only now when he realized that someone else was able to make him visit.

"I- kinda, it's no big deal." Ink smiled.

Geno felt his grin widen with his head tilted from shock. "No it's... It's a big deal." He slowly got up to a sitting position, dragging his hand on the desk lied beside to snatch his phone. He opened his phone to contact his mother and tell him about the news.

"Should you be using that-" Ink attpted to ask but felt Error's arm nudge his to cut him off. "What?" He whispered in confusion.

Geno proceeded to contact his mother, disregarding his physical state just to let his mother know about the situation. He wasn't forbidden to use any gadget after the check-up, so he went on and video called his mother. When the other answered, Geno greeted sweetly as well as his mother.
His parent was relieved to finally see Error after a series of excuses given by Geno, he didn't want his mother to know that Error went missing ever since he got there. The talk was rather small as his mother had a lot of work to do 24/7. He ended up placing the gadget back on the desk and leaned back.

"What the hell happened?" Error almost sounded like he wasn't asking but sure he was.

"Blood was squirting out from my bones. Fresh rushed me to the hospital and they said I'm gonna have to stay here for a few weeks." Geno answered, receiving a soft gasp of concern from Ink. It also surprised Error, mostly it was just Geno getting into accidents but this type of injury was sort of different. Unlikely, but he felt worried for his brother despite his hatred towards him.

"What's wrong with your bones?" Ink questioned in worrisome. To hear that blood can suddenly drop off from bones terrified him, considering the fact that they're made of bones.

"They haven't figured that out, maybe a few more checkups." Geno answered. After getting hospitalized more than once, he's used to getting confined in a white empty room only consisting of a bed and a desk.

The two, Ink and Geno, ended up to be the ones to chat with each other, Geno was able to tell him a little about his family and their backstory. Geno turned out to like him for his nosy and bubbly personality. While Error, just sat down and listened, few times he would answer their questions but that was all. As much as Geno wanted to dive deeper in their conversation, to a point where he's able to ask about Error sleeping in his house, he couldn't take the risk of having Error argue with him and barge out of the room, never to visit him again.
Their conversation ended on a good note, sadly Fresh just came in when Error and Ink had to leave.

Error almost never existed in that room except for the part that he was able to bid a goodbye to his brother, thanks to Ink pestering him.

They both strolled out of the hospital, waiting patiently on a loading station. Ink was quite disappointed he couldn't stay at Dance's party that long, but he didn't regret coming with Error. While they were waiting, Ink wanted to address something about what his brother said.

"So..." He started. "He's gonna be staying there for a few weeks."

Error didn't respond, but acknowledged what he's trying to say.

"I guess you won't be joining camp." Said Ink.

Error looked at him with a brow raised in confusion, he wanted to tell him that he was wrongly assuming things. "Did I say that?"

"But– your brother, no one's gonna take care of him."

"He's in a hospital."

"Well yeah, but he's gonna feel lonely." Ink shrugged but was annoyed when he saw Error roll his eyes. "And what if something happens to him? He said your little brother'll only be there a few times in a week due to being 'busy', or whatever that means." He imitated quotation marks on the word busy.

"Let him handle it alone, that's what he's good at." Error spoke firmly.

"Look, you can't just ditch your own family in a critical state." Ink was trying to persuade him again, but it seemed a lot harder this time. "He's trying to be a good brother and he is a good brother. I know you've been running away from him this whole time but, maybe take a break and see what you've been missing?"

Ink's last sentence got to Error. Years, it's been years since he last interacted with them properly, and ever since then all he did was cut ties and act as if he never had any siblings. Within those years he never really knew how his brothers grew and what they grew to be. Ink was right, maybe he should take a break and see what he's missed.

"You're pretty good with your words." Error complimented his way of convincing him.

Ink chuckled softly, "My parents didn't raise me for nothing." He spoke proudly.

However, it wasn't that easy. A grudge for years doesn't just go away on its own.

Error still had to think about it.

Error sighed but at that moment, the bus had already came screeching towards the station. Not a moment after, they entered the vehicle.

••••

The party ended very late at night, Blue was disappointed that he didn't see Ink just after stuffing himself with food. He was satisfied though when he called Ink to check up on him, sadly Ink lied about everything and told him he wasn't feeling well and went straight home.

Error knew Geno won't be home for a couple of weeks so he thought maybe he could sleep in the house for the meantime. However, he couldn't face the fact that Fresh would still be there, patrolling the house like an idiot and bugging him in his sleep.
No choice, he went back to Ink's apartment and lied on the hard couch with dissapointment. Ink didn't hesitate to jump on his bed. He didn't want to change, eat or drink, he was too tired and all he wanted to do was sleep.

Presently, the morning just passed by and the day was labeled as Wednesday. Ink got up by the sound of his alarm a.k.a Error , and entered his living room by twisting his doorknob open and pulling it. He went up to Error with an evil grin, plotting another prank.

(watch me write a very fast time skip  bc im hungry and so lazy)

It took a moment for him to realize that his glance had now turned into a stare, amused of the man's face. He hated him but it's all starting to change. He's becoming a friend.

Even if Error denies it countless times, he could feel their relationship growing to a friendlier level. Atleast that's what he thinks.

While he couldn't seem to plot a proper prank, he thought of cooking breakfast himself when suddenly he heard phone vibrating. It was Error's. Grabbing it, he saw the same name written on his phone last night. After a small talk with Geno yesterday, he's able to get a hold of Error's relatives and how things worked around their family, sadly, Error never participated in any sorts of reunionor get-together. He answered the call along with a greeting that confused Fresh for a moment. The same different voice as last night was all that Fresh heard, making him assume that it wasn't Error but the person Error was with last night.

It was too early in the morning for Ink to gasp loudly in shock after what Fresh just said. He could hear Fresh stuttering from the other side, he almost couldn't put the words together. "W-we'll be there." Was the final words Ink spoke to him before ending the call. He quickly inserted the phone in his pocket and aggressively shook Error from the couch. Error groaned in response but Ink had no time to deal with his rudeness. "WAKE UP!" Ink yelled, now gaining the attention of his rude housemate.

The other got up whilst he grunted in pain. "What the hell do you want?!" Error exclaimed while groaning.

"Fresh just called and Geno's injury became worse!" Ink shouted, heading straight to his room to snatch a jacket from his closet aswell as grabbing his scarf that lied on his bed. "Come on, we gotta go!" Ink hurriedly gripped on Error's arm whereas Error took his black sweater and wore it outside while they were running.

It took a while for Error to process the situation. At first he kinda thought it was a sick joke but Ink looked terribly worried which also caused him to think why Ink was so affected by it. They were running towards the bus station when Error suddenly remembered it was Wednesday and they had school. "It's a fucking weekday, we can't miss school." Error spoke the moment they reached the loading station.

"You're seriously gonna say that when your brother's condition is almost fatal?" Ink complained. Even if he wasn't related to Geno, he felt worried just by thinking about what might happen to him, considering that he's now connected to him somehow. As for him, that small talk led to a deep connection.

Error scoffed, he sort of did not care like always. He didn't even bother to respond with words and instead just waited for the bus.

———————

They got there as quickly as possible, hopping off the bus and ran through some crowd just to enter the hospital. When they reached Geno's door, Ink knocked first before opening it to signal his arrival. However, when they entered, no one was there. The only thing there to be seen was a trail of blood drops on the floor and some were printed on the sheets of the bed. This was when Error started to care, he could feel his soul beating a little faster in worry. Sure he hated him for being him, but seeing him in this kind of state made him scared. What kind of injury produces blood this many?

"We gotta call Fresh, hurry where's your phone?" Ink panicked, patting Error's jacket.

The other stood confused for a moment, looking at his body as if he knew that his phone was with him. It took a few moments for Ink to realize that the phone was in his pocket the whole time, he must've forgot. He pulled it out and opened it, easy enough since Error didn't put a password for now.
He dialed Fresh's number and when he did, Fresh picked up in no time.

"Error? That you?" Fresh asked through the phone.

"Hey uh– it's me, his friend. We're at Geno's room right now." Ink replied.

"He was brought to the emergency room just now, they said they'll be moving his room close to the emergency."

Error could hear their conversation loud and clear. It only caused Error to worry even more, not only because of Geno's state, but also because Fresh spoke properly which meant that everything was serious.

"Do we...do we go there?" Ink asked.

"I'm heading back there, I'll escort you to his new room. They're about to clean that up too."

"Alright." Ink then heard the call being dropped. He looked at Error who was studying the blood prints on the sheets and he can already tell Error felt tense. Even if he didn't speak anything, he read his breathing. As much as he wanted to comfort him now, he didn't really know how. He could say a thousand words and none would even affect him. "W-we should go. Fresh is on his way." Were the words that came ot of his mouth after he took a deep breath. Error only nodded in response and proceeded to exit the room, waiting outside for his younger brother.

————————

Killer parked his car at the front grounds before making his way to enter the school building. Just like always, students gathered around to see him and take pictures of him. He has his own paparazzi who'd ask questions like

'Do you feel like a loser?'

'Does the competition still affects you?'

'Are you really going out with The Optimum?'

'How are you able to tame this monster?'

'Is it true that Nightmare had an ex?'

Killer couldn't help but breathe continuously from the touchy questions he's being asked. Although few of them were being personal, some were still his fans and adored him like how he wanted. Surely he still has the hearts of 3/4 of the students enrolled. While he walked through the halls he came across Dust and Horror whom he signalled to head over to the abandoned classroom. He assumed the other two would be there. When they got there, Killer shamelessly sat on the teacher's desk and sighed.

"Remember what Nightmare did last night?" Horror chuckled, pushing the other seats away with his foot.

"Oh I know what he did last night." Killer replied, slightly mad. He knew exactly what happened and why he won.

"Am I allowed to mention Bill? He was there last night...with his slaves." Dust spoke. He did remember seeing TK roaming around the house and he also found out where the rest of his gang stayed.

"There's no way." Horror looked at him in surprise.

Not a moment after, Cross entered the scene, greeting them with a warm goodmorning and a slap on the palm. A cool dude like him, they'd never let him go. Behind him came the infamous Nightmare who had his hands shoved in his pockets and his feet are the only thing being aggressive. Killer glared at him and looked away. Nightmare stood a little confused but brushed it off afterwards, if he had no clue then might as well just leave it be.

"Ayeeee, 'sup winner." Horror greeted him with a smile.

"Wiener." Dust teased, gaining a few chuckles from Horror and Cross.

"Training camp is nearing. Maybe try focusing on yourself rather than messing around." Killer chimed in. Saying those words would probably lead to his own defeat as he reminded Nightmare to toughen up. The only reason he spoke that way is to garner Nightmare's attention. He's always fond of attention, and his was the most important.

Nightmare looked at him only to see that Killer is still glaring and doesn't look like he's in a good mood. Well, he was never in a good mood but this time did felt different. "Wrong move." Dust called, telling Killer that it's gonna give Nightmare a big advantage. Nightmare sighed and faced the others. He gestured them to get out of the room using his head by twisting it to his side and pointed it towards the door.

"Out." He spoke to them in a low volume. The others understood the gesture, they know he wanted to have a talk with Killer, and so they followed and bid a small good-bye. Now that the of them are alone, Nightmare glanced back at him. "The hell's bugging you?"

"Everything, apparently." Killer replied.

Nightmare rolled his eyes and walked towards the large window that had no barrier or any sort of protection. Before he could even reply, he took sight of a man in black jacket causing a fuss down at the entrance. He furrowed his brows and reacted, "What the..."

Killer glanced at him and quickly made his way to the window and saw Reaper.

"Reaper's on rampage!" A person from the halls yelled.

Reaper was shouting aggressively that scared the other students, he could hear some of them screaming from terror. Sadly, Killer doesn't know what might've caused him to go crazy so he quickly ran out of the room and downstairs to find out what's really happening.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

169K 2.7K 19
- just a bunch of craig x tweek comics that i found on tumblr (not my art)
129 61 7
Carol resignada después de ser rechazada por la única mujer que hace latir su corazón regresa al espacio, para descubrir, cuando vuelve, que esta se...
35.6K 921 11
What will happen when Craig, a thief, who doesn't like anyone, goes on a hunt to steal some expensive items and finds the love of his life? bAHAHAHAH...
638K 23.3K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...