The Secret Life of Malia Dall...

By simplicational

Malia Dallas has hid herself behind closed doors for three years trying to find a way to get rid of the guilt... More

The Secret Life of Malia Dallas
Chapter 1 - Chanter
Chapter 2 - Se Casser
Chapter 3 - S'amuser
Chapter 4 - Les Garçons
Chapter 5 - Feu D'artifice
Chapter 6 - Citations
Chapter 7 - L'hockey de la rue
Chapter 8 - Cuire
Chapter 9 - Avions
Chapter 10 - Mes Livres
Chapter 11 - Végétarien
Chapter 12 - Le Premier Jour
Chapter 13 - Découvert
Chapter 14 - Pardonné
Chapter 15 - De Harry Potter
Chapter 16 - Réponses
Chapter 17 - NAFs
Chapter 18 - La Plage et Nouveaux Amis
Chapter 19 - Idées
Chapter 21 - Voyager
Chapter 22 - Faire du Shopping
Chapter 23 - Meilleurs Amis
Chapter 24 - Bibliothèque
Chapter 25 - L'hôpital
Chapter 26 - Librairies et Café
Chapter 27 - S'endormir
Chapter 28 - Insomnie
Chapter 29 - S'embrasser
Chapter 30 - S'évanouir
Chapter 31 - Gags et les coeurs brisés
Chapter 32 - Danser Sous La Pluie
Chapter 33 - Questions et Impressions
Chapter 34 - Gâteau
Chapter 35 - Anniversaires
Chapter 36 - La Farce D'ultime
Chapter 37 - Lo Incontro
Chapter 38 - Les Aveus et Les Histoires
Chapter 39 - Recuerdos
Chapter 40 - La Glace et des Oreillers Moelleux
Chapter 41 - Avec Moi
Chapter 42 - Simplement en Regardant
Chapter 43 - Merci
Chapter 44 - Les Petites Choses
Chapter 45: Surprendre
Chapter 46: Au Revoir
Chapter 47: My Little Secret
Chapter 48: Insostituibile
Chapter 49: Peleas de Helado
Chapter 50: Leugens
Chapter 51: Amigas
Chapter 52: Le Projet
Chapter 53: White
Chapter 54: Mort
Chapter 55: Normalite
Chapter 56: Coming Home
Chapter 57: 11 days
Chapter 58: Reunions
Chapter 59: Photonaf Diaries
Chapter 60: Omaha
Chapter 61: You're Mine
Chapter 62: Happy Birthday
Epilogue

Chapter 20 - Mi Familia

4.8K 59 33
By simplicational

If you haven't already you can go check out my upcoming fanfiction The Princessa Has A Point. I am really excited about it and I can't wait to start writing it! But onto today's update!

Chapter 20: Mi Familia

Malia’s POV

I had a pretty good night’s sleep. I woke up at 6:04am to find the guys still asleep which was typical. I rolled out of bed grabbed my clothes and shoes and went to the bathroom. My hair was pretty bad today, but I didn’t want to put it up so I left it down and brushed it a bit and put on a daisy chain in hopes that it looked semi-decent. I brushed my teeth, put on my bb cream, eyeliner, eye shadow, and mascara. I put on more makeup than usual. I had a gold color eye shadow. I don’t know, I felt like since it was the last day I should look sort of nice.  For some reason today I wanted to feel kind of girly. I put on a denim skirt from American Apparel and a white off the shoulder crop top. Then I put on my pair of white classy heels. I liked wearing heels they made me taller and since I was already short I now looked about average height and most people never notice I wear heels because I am short. Should I have a purse? I was never really one to love carrying around bags and if I did they were like backpacks. I decided on a small backpack to keep a sweater and my phone in it. I walked out of the bathroom to find the Cameron and Shawn still asleep but Nash was awake. I guess you could consider it awake.

“How is your sunburn?” I ask with a smirk as I walk over to my suitcase to look for a backpack and a sweater. I hear him groan.

“Shut up,” he mutters. I laugh but I don’t want him to be miserable all day so I pick up the aloe vera and walk over to him.

“Here, let me help you. Take off your shirt and turn around,” I say to him gently. He complies but only because he is too tired to argue. I squirt some of the gel on my hand and I test how sensitive his skin it.

“I need to know how sensitive it is,” I say quietly and he knows what I am going to do. I start to poke at his sunburn and he winces. Okay yeah it’s pretty bad, not medically bad but he will be in pain. “Okay so it’s pretty bad and you won’t be able to lean on your shoulders or anywhere you have sunburn without it hurting for a while but if you hadn’t been so stubborn last night it wouldn’t be this bad. But I am going to rub it on because I know if I let you do it we will be here forever and we will get nowhere,” I say to him. He hangs his head in shame and I start to rub the gel in. He winces at the sting not from the chemical reaction of the gel but from the sensitivity of his skin. When I finish I close the gel and throw it in my suitcase.

“Thanks Mals,” Nash says while holding the back of his neck but not scratching it because he was sunburned there too.

“No one ever really calls me Mals except for Cam,” I say slightly surprised.

“Oh sorry,” He says and looks at the ground slightly.
“No its fine I just didn’t expect you to say it, I don’t really care if you guys call me Mals it’s just a bit weird because the only person who ever had a nickname for me was Cameron,” I explain to him and he seems to relax a bit. I look at the time and I see that it is now 6:16am. Well I should get the other guys up. I walk to Cameron and I pull back the covers slightly. I wanted to see his sunburn. Cameron didn’t sleep with a shirt on so it was easier. It was still red but it didn’t look as sensitive however…

*SLAP*
“OW! WHAT WAS THAT?!” Cameron shouts as he gets up but he is still really tired.

“I was checking on your sunburn and it is also 6:16am,” I inform him. I get up from his bed and make my way to the other room.

“You look nice,” He says as he rubs away the sleep.

“Yeah, I was in that mood and it’s the last meet and greet here so yeah,” I explained my logic and Cam being my older brother understood me perfectly. Probably not but in my mind he did. I opened the door that joined our room together with Matt’s room. I peeked in to see if any of them were awake. None of them were. I walked over to the door that joined their room to Aaron, Jack and Jack’s room. I opened the door and they were asleep as well. I walked over to Gilinsky’s bed and sat on it. I started poking his face. I quickly had an idea and I ran back to my room and grabbed my phone. I had switched my phone case to look like a bunch of books. Not that, that is relevant I just felt you ought to know. I rushed back to Gilinsky’s side and sat on the bed. I opened up vine and walked into the bathroom. I got some shaving cream and poured it on my hand.

“Smack Cam,” I whispered to the camera and I quickly walked over and slapped Gilinsky’s face with the shaving creep. His eyes widened and he sat up but hit his head on the bed board and I got it all on Vine. Man I love these guys haha. I quickly posted it then put my phone away. Gilinsky shakes his head and wipes off the shaving cream. He stands up and makes his way towards me. Oh this is not good. I like my outfit.

“Jack Finnegan Gilinsky don’t you dare!” I shout at him as I move backwards. I move closer and closer to the door that joined their room with Matt’s room. I was silently worshiping the Lord that I had left it open.

“Oh you know I would dare,” He said with an evil smirk. At that my eyes widened and I turned and ran through the door as fast as I could in my heels.

“AHHH!!!” I screamed which woke up everyone else up, well I guess that is one job done. However with me in heels it made it harder to run away. I made it to my room where Shawn was now up and Cameron was awake. Cameron looks at me like I am insane then sees Gilinsky close behind me. I quickly run and hide behind Cam.

“Jack why are you chasing my sister with shaving cream on your hand?” Cameron asks, but I am pretty sure he knows the answer.

“She smacked me,” He says. I look to Cameron.

“Oh, well she’s all yours,” He says stepping away from me and shoving me towards Gilinsky. My face was one of pure shock. I see Jack’s smirk deepen. He grabs my wrist and I am still in my state of shock. I am brought out when I feel something cold and fluffy on my cheek.

I then realized that Jack Gilinsky just smacked me.

~~~~
My mouth was shaped like an ‘O’ at the realization that he actually smacked me. It didn’t hurt. I reached up and took off the shaving cream then I threw it at him.
“Go get dressed Finny,” I say in a teasing manner. Finny, I like that.

“Don’t call me that,” He says trying to sound serious but he really doesn’t care.

“All the more reason to,” I say. “Now go get dressed we wasted like 10 minutes because you were trying to smack me,” I say and usher him into the other room. I turn around and go back to my suitcase to resume looking for a backpack and sweater. I found a small black Chanel backpack that I had bought online a while ago. Yeah I went shopping but it was pretty much all online. Online shopping was better than actual shopping because 1) You didn’t have to move 2) It was on the internet 3) You didn’t have to look ‘presentable’ 4) You didn’t have to wait in long lines 5) You didn’t have to fight over something if it’s there it’s there. I put the backpack on my bed and started looking for a sweater I could wear if I got cold. I finally found this grey sweater that was kind of thick but not overly heavy so I folded it and put it in my backpack. I checked the time and it was 6:38am. I look around to see if the guys are ready to get breakfast. They all seem to be ready so we all head down the hallway and into the elevator.

“Whoa guys Malia got taller!” Taylor shouts when he notices that I am a bit above his shoulder now instead of a few inches below.

“Haha, I wish,” I say and I show him my heels. All the guys laugh.

“Don’t worry guys like short girls,” Taylor said and he was about to pat my head.

“Don’t touch my hair!” I say threateningly. Any other day I wouldn’t really care but it took a lot of work to get this daisy chain in and for it to stay. He holds his hands up in surrender.

“MURDER!” Hayes shouts and the rest of the guys agree.

“While I agree that murder is more likely than porn I just don’t want my hair being touched today because it took a heck of a long time to get this thing to stay in, I don’t know how girls do it every day,” I explain. All the guys laugh at my struggles while I roll my eyes. The elevator dings and we get off and go into the lobby. We make our way to the area where they are serving breakfast and I get the same thing that I had all the other times we had breakfast. Blueberry muffin, lemon poppy seed muffin, yogurt, and cocoa puffs. I sit with the guys and we eat our breakfast with the occasional conversation and banter. We finish breakfast at 7:03am and we walk straight to the limousine. I say hi to Logan and he waves at me with a smile. We all sit in the limousine and we don’t do much. We are all on our phones. I’m on twitter….

@MaliaIDallas: New Video will be up sometime today don’t forget to subscribe and like it. www.youtube.com/MaliaIDallas

@MaliaIDallas: The last Magcon Orlando event I’m going to cry, you guys were so amazing! I had such a great time meeting every one of you! JJ

I open up Instagram, I haven’t been on here in a few days. I take a quick picture of all the guys on their phones and captioned it. We aren’t lying when we say we have no friends, we don’t even talk to each other just constantly on our phones… I post the picture and for once I actually watch the likes blow up. My followers had steadied to around 500K for Instagram and 699.2K on twitter and 639K on Vine and those were perfectly fine number to me. Yeah my followers went up but those are big numbers and it is hard to change them. Anyways… We got to the building and we stepped out of the limousine and I saw all these girls screaming and we all waved at them. I felt a hand grab my arm and I turned around and smiled at my NAF.

“Hi,” I said with a smile.

“You are so pretty! Can we take a picture?” She asks almost hysterical.

“Oh thank you but you are absolutely beautiful and of course we can take a picture,” I say and I hold up her  phone and we take about 10 selfies together because being a girl I know that you can’t get a perfect picture on the first try. I hand her, her phone back and walk into the building. The security guards were giving me the evil eye, but I didn’t pay them any attention because I was going to take pictures with my NAFs if I wanted to because they gave me my dream. I walked in and was handed a microphone and I joined the guys on stage.
Something about being on stage in heels made me more excited, it made me feel like a super star, a pop star, professional, and it made me feel like Ariana Grande. I loved this feeling, this was the feeling of simplication. There was a sick beat in the background and I was walking around the stage in my heels like I owned the place and I probably looked ridiculous but I was having fun. Right now I really wished I had a big flowy skirt so I could twirl. They started the sound check but that beat was engraved in my mind. When it was my turn I started rapping Big Sean’s rap in As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber. There was no beat but there was a beat in my head and I matched it.

“I don’t know if this makes sense, but you’re my hallelujah, give me a time a place I’ll rendez vous I’ll fly you to it, I’ll beat you there, girl you know I got you, us, trust, a couple things I can’t spell without U, now we on top of the world cause that’s just how we do it, used to tell me sky’s the limit now the sky’s our point of view man we steppin out like whoa camera’s point and shoot, ask me what’s my best side I stand back and point at you, you, you the one that I argue with feel like I need a new girl to be bothered with but the grass ain’t always greener on the other side it’s green where you water it so I know, we got issues baby true, true, true but I’d rather work on this with you than to go ahead and start with someone new as long as you love me,” I finished out. I had made my way dancing like an idiot around the stage while I rapped.

“Thank you for that Malia,” Jerry said.

“No problem Jerry,” I said back to him. I was slightly out of breath but I was having so much fun and there was a large smile on my face. I needed to remember to make a CD for my next performances because I don’t want to be constantly borrowing Shawn’s guitar. When we have our break and we can go back to Cali I will be doing a lot of work. I take the microphone away from my mouth and the rest of the guys finish their sound check.

I checked the time as we came off stage after sound check and it was 7:48am so we had some time until the VIP event started. What to do? What to do? I didn’t bring a book with me. Next time we leave for Magcon I need to bring more than two books. Maybe like 10 or something. But that would be an awfully heavy carry on. I took off my backpack and set it on a stool, because I didn’t want to have to carry it unless I really needed the sweater. I ended up just leaving my phone in the waistband of my skirt. I needed to come up with three songs that I was going to sing. I really need to just make a CD with instrumental tracks because there are so many songs I want to sing but with the guitar or piano it doesn’t sound as cool. Okay Malia think… Maybe I could get some fan suggestions.

@MaliaIDallas: Hey guys because I am a procrastinator tweet the #MaliaSongIdeas because I still don’t know what I am going to sing for today’s show! LOVE YOU JJ

I send out the tweet and start looking at the people sending in suggestions.

Life of the Party… well that is Shawn’s song so I can’t do that.

Counting Stars-to overdone.

525,600 minutes- that is a good one I can play that one on the piano. I tweet back to the fan @justthatc00l.

@MaliaIDallas: @justthatc00l thanks for the idea I will be singing it today! J much love

I send out the tweet and continue looking for songs.

No Air- I need a good beat for that. But good song.

Keep holding on- maybe I could do that song on the guitar. Yeah I could do this one.

@MaliaIDallas: @M4gconforever Thanks for the idea I will be using your song idea! JJ

I need one more song.

Diamonds- I could play it on the piano but I would like to sing it with a sick beat.

Bad Romance- do I have to even have to explain why I can’t sing this.

Home-Nah

If I Lose Myself- be better with a track.

Holding out for a hero- oh I could do that on the guitar, like how Ella Mae Bowen did on Footloose. I tweet back to the fan.

@MaliaIDallas: @Maliasbaeee thank you for the idea, you gave me my last song and I love your username you can be my bae anytime JJ

I tweeted and shut off my phone. So two songs on the guitar and one song on the piano. That is fine. I write it down in my phone just so I don’t forget.

Keep Holding On

Holding Out For a Hero

525,600 Minutes

“Mals, we’re about to go on,” Cameron says to me and hands me my microphone. I tuck my phone into my waistband and grab the microphone and follow after Cameron on the way out onto the stge. The NAFs are screaming like crazy and it makes me smile. I think of when Matt described to me that feeling he got when he was on stage and the NAFs were screaming. That’s simplication. I sneak a peek to see his face and he couldn’t be happier. We sit down on our stools.

“ALRIGHT GUYS!! WHAT’S UP ORLANDO???” Taylor shouts out. They don’t even respond just scream louder, I guess that is their response.

“Alright we are going to do a Q and A and then we will take pictures with y’all and sign as much stuff as possible,” I cut in. I sound like I am from Tennessee, but I don’t mind. When people have subtle country accents I love that.

“Alright first question,” Nash says and a bunch of NAFIANs raise their hands. The guys start pointing around to people.

“Are all of you single?” A girl asks. I giggle, we get asked this question every time and I know they just want to know so they can date them which is fine by me I don’t really think they care about me.

“Yes,” They all say. I smile.

“What about Malia?” The girl asks and I break out of my small laughter fit. All the guys look at me and Cameron raises his eyebrows like, ‘what haven’t you told me?’ I laugh.

“I’m single too,” I say with a smile. The girl nods.

“Is Malia really as deep as everyone says?” A NAFIAN asks. Wasn’t expecting that one.

“YES!” Matt yells into the microphone making me almost fall off my stool since we were sitting next to each other and it didn’t go unnoticed. The NAFIANs laugh and I try and regain my balance.

“Oh thanks for that,” I say sarcastically to Matt as I situate myself on my stool.

“I don’t like to call myself deep because I feel that, that is something for you guys to decide, after all you guys are the one taking my information or advice so yeah,” I say. I guess you could call me deep but I don’t like drawing attention to it that much because what am I going to say? Yeah I am deep I know. No.

“She’s deep guys,” Matt says. I hear chuckling and I look to Carter.

“Oh grow up! You know he didn’t mean it like that, besides you eavesdroppers heard us filming the video!” I shout to Carter. I was silently laughing though, because Carter always found things dirty and I don’t blame him. I saw that one coming. However it was Matt who said it.

“You guys filmed a video?” A NAFIAN asks.

“Yes, it will be up later today. Matt and I filmed it last night,” I explain to her. The NAFIANs instantly start screaming again and I start laughing. Once they calm down Matt shouts out,

“NEXT QUESTION!” We look around throughout the sea of hands and find one lucky fish. What is it with me and symbols, metaphors, similes whatever you want to call them?

“Who is the smartest, dumbest, tallest, shortest, loudest, quietest, and just the best?” One NAFIAN asks. Man that is a lot.

“Malia, we are all equally dumb except Malia, Shawn is the tallest, Malia is definitely the shortest, depends on the day because we are all really loud, probably Shawn, and me,” All of the guys answer at once, saying the EXACT SAME THING!!! I just look at them in awe. Even Shawn spoke in third person!

“God has spoken, like WHY CAN’T I GET IN ON THESE COLLECTIVE ANSWERS?!?!” I shout to them. “They do everything without me I feel so left out,” I say sarcastically and the NAFIANs laugh.

“Don’t worry you will catch on,” Nash reassures me.

“I hope so,” I say more to myself because honestly I really want to be able to be part of the group and say everything together.
“Hey Malia, can you sing your answers to our questions from now on?” A NAFIAN asks. That is an awesome question and a crazy challenge.

“I can try, but I will probably mess up,” I improv. The NAFIAN smiles.

“What’s your name my dear?” I ask her, she only said my answers not anything else.

“Lisa,” She says.

“That’s a BEAUTIFUL name!” I sing because even though it isn’t really an answer I know it will make her happy and I live for making people happy. I can see her mentally freak out and it brings a smile to my face. The boys move on to another question.

“What is all of your biggest fears?” A NAFIAN asks.

“Being alone,” Cameron says. My heart literally melted right there, but I will always be here for Cameron.

“Not finding love,” Nash says. Why are these guys going for the deep stuff? Or is it just me that is afraid of like everything.

“Probably having my dreams crushed,” Carter says. Well I understand that.

“I would hate to care about acceptance. It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you’re not. No matter how many times everyone says to not care if people judge you, everyone does it. Everyone secretly cares what everyone else thinks. That’s probably my fear. To care what others think about me. I don’t want to start letting other people dictate my life,” Taylor says. Well said Taylor, well said.

“Losing my best friend,” Jack J says to Jack G.

“Same,” Gilinsky says.

“AWWW oh my god I think I might cry,” I say and they all turn to me.

“Too soon?” I ask and they all nod and I laugh.
“Probably never finding love or never finding my career,” Matt says.
“Squirrels,” I sing. I was going to try and keep my promise. All the guy looked at me like, ‘we just said all that deep stuff and you’re sitting over there like squirrels,’ I shrug, A NAFIAN will probably ask so I will answer then.

“Okay…being alone as well,” Aaron says.

“Yeah being alone or not finding love,” Hayes says.

“Missing out on my career opportunity,” Shawn says and I completely understand, I mean he is going on tour with Austin Mahone that is huge! The NAFIANs seem pretty satisfied with their answers. So we move on.

“Why are you afraid of squirrels?” A NAFIAN asks, well here it goes. Cameron should know why.

“I am going to try and sing this but it may be hard,” I sing to them and they nod. “A few years ago a few days before Christmas there was a squirrel in my room. But I didn’t see it. When I sat down at my desk I heard it crawling on my bookshelves, then I saw it and it was staring at me with its beady black eyes. Oh man and then it started running around and I just screamed so loud. Thing is, I had to stay in Cameron’s room for three days before Cameron had captured it. Scariest moment of my life hands down. But I honestly think squirrels are my worst material fear. My worst possible fear would be to lose Cameron, my dad, or my grandparents, because they are the only family I have left, aside from these guys. I can always count on them,” I explain while singing all of it.

“I JUST SANG ALL OF THAT I DESERVE SOMETHING WHERE IS MY AWARD!” I shout and stand up from stool and wave my hands up. The NAFIANs laugh.

“You all should have seen her face when she came running into my room, ‘CAMERON OH MY GOD CAMERON THERE IS A SQUIRREL IN MY ROOM!!! GO GET IT!!’ It was the funniest thing ever but I understand her fear and I couldn’t stand to lose you too sis,” Cameron says mocking me then complimenting me. We walk to the center and hug each other. “I love you,” He whispers into my hair.

“I love you too,” I whisper back. Then we go back and sit down. All the NAFIANs have their phones out and they were taking pictures of the Dallas Stars moment. I laugh at the thought of our name, it is pretty clever though.

“What is your favorite sport?” Another NAFIAN asks.

“Football,” They all say. Well I think all of them played football in high school. I am the loner here.

“Yeah I’m a hockey girl who lives in Cali,” I sing to them with a sheepish smile.

“She is our weirdo, but dayum this girl can throw a football,” Nash points out. I shrug.

“I had an excellent teacher,” I say smirking at Cameron. My dad had taught me when I was really young but I forgot it all. When he left Cameron and I would practice. We move on and there are a few more questions and I sing my answers to all of them and I was proud that I was able to do so. We then moved on to the selfie taking and signings. I see the girl who asked me to do the singing challenge.

“LISA!” I shout and run up and give her a hug, she looks surprised but takes the hug.

“I can’t believe you actually remember my name!” Sh exclaims.

“How could I not?” I ask her.

“Well there are so many people out there and I am just one person so I don’t know I would assume it would be hard to remember,” She explains.

“I understand how you feel and sometimes it is but I try my hardest to get to know the people that support me because you guys try your hardest to get to know me,” I explain back to her, and she smiles. I take several selfies with her and so does Cameron and we take pictures with her together. I then sign a bunch of her stuff and Cameron does the same, and we follow her on twitter. I quickly dm her.

If you ever need anything I am here to talk, I will try my best to talk with you. I send to her quickly. She will get it when she opens her phone. We move on to the next person and we do pretty much the same thing over and over again. Occasionally we are asked questions and a lot of the girls ask Cameron to kiss them on the cheek and he does. Some of the girls but not many give me looks that would kill, but I brush it off because there will be people who support you and there will be people who try and bring you down but in the end you will thank them both.

“I am so hungry you guys want to get taco bell?” I ask them.

“YUP let’s GO!” Matt says and we all head out the door. I convince the boys to walk to the taco bell that is about four blocks away because I don’t want to make Logan drive us four blocks. However I didn’t realize how many NAFIANS there would be. We were stopped several times but eventually we just said we were sorry and went to taco bell. I felt awful for denying NAFIANs a picture but we had to get lunch. On our way back we took pictures with as many NAFIANs as possible. We arrived back at the building and dug into our food. Oh how I loved taco bell. I don’t think there is better fast food. I mean I could live off of this, I couldn’t live off of McDonalds. Taco Bell is like actual food to me, no offense to all of the other fast food restaurants. We finished eating our lunches and we had about half an hour to spare. What ever will we do? I was sitting in between Cameron and Aaron when I was eating.

“Malia have you picked your three songs?” Aaron asks me.

“Yeah,” I reply.

“Will you need my guitar?” Shawn asks.

“Yeah I will need it for two songs and then the piano is that okay?” I ask him.
“Yeah of course,” He says.
“I feel bad, I am using your guitar so much and I will only keep using it until we get that month break and I can actually use my guitar and make a CD,” I say to him.

“Its fine Malia,” He reassures me.

“What are you singing?” Cameron asks. I smirk.

“You’ll find out,” I say to him slyly. Suddenly my phone starts ringing and I pick it up, not glancing at who is calling me.

Malia: Hello?
Grandpa: Hi Mals!
Malia: GRANDPA I haven’t heard from you in forever! How are you?

Grandpa: I am doing fine how are you I heard that you are joining Cam in this Magcon thing, how is that going?
Malia: haha, yeah I did join Cam and it is going great. I am singing now.

Grandpa: Really? I didn’t know you could sing, well I will try and watch a few videos but I don’t understand the social media these days.

Malia: Haha, it’s alright grandpa. How is grandma?

Grandpa: She is doing fine, did you want to talk to her?
Malia: Sure!
Grandma: Hello my dear.

Malia: Hi grandma, how have you been?
Grandma: I have been fine, I am really happy to know that you have finally started singing on stage your mother told me all about you.

Malia: Really? I asked her to keep it a secret but I am happy she told you now.

Grandma: Your mom told me everything, she can’t keep secrets from me, I hope you enjoy yourself with Cameron and tell him we love him.

Malia: Don’t worry. I will!

Grandpa: I am back what did I miss?
Malia: Haha nothing.

Grandpa: I hope you know that we love you Malia and whatever you choose to do we fully support you!

Malia: Thank you so much gramps you don’t know how much that means to me!
Grandpa: Well your grandmother and I are about to go out for lunch so I will try and talk to you later!
Malia: Alright bye gramps!
Grandpa: Bye sweetheart!
I hung up the phone and walked back over to the guys.

“Who was that?” Cameron asks while he munches on his burrito.

“It was grandpa and grandma they were just checking up on me and they wanted me to tell you that they love you,” I say and I rub his head messing up his hair. He glares at me but returns a smile.

“I love them too,” He says back after fixing his hair.

“You close with your grandparents?” Johnson asks.

“Yeah pretty close, they are our grandparents on our mom’s side,” I explain to them.

“Mals is a lot closer though, I love them but she spent a lot of time with them because she just loves them that much,” Cameron attempted to explain. He wasn’t that great at explaining.

“Wow, that was about the best explanation I have ever heard but he is right, I spend more time with them than he does,” I explain. But Cameron still loves our grandparents a lot. I check the time and it is 12:49pm. We have about 10 minutes before we go on.

“Is the show the same as last time? Performance wise? Shawn, Jack and Jack, Aaron, then me?” I ask the guys and they all nod their heads. I get up from my spot and start to walk around. I am kind of bored. I decide to walk around the building and explore. I start walking around. I pull out my phone while I am walking because this building isn’t that interesting. Is it weird that I love walking around in my heels because I feel powerful? I mean heels can be a pain but if the shoe fits perfectly, which these do, they don’t hurt at all. However I praise people like Ariana Grande who can go a whole day at Disneyland or Disneyworld in heels I don’t think I could do that, but I think I would like to try sometime. I could make a bucket list video. I quickly add that to my list of YouTube videos to make. I look around the hallway and no one is there so I put in my headphones that I had in my backpack because I was smart and remembered them. I started listening to One Direction’s Midnight Memories album. Yeah I know it came out like a year ago, but I only recently actually listened to the songs don’t hate. My favorite songs were you and I, Right Now, Better than Words, Strong, Happily, Through the Dark, and Does he know? If does he know doesn’t remind you of Jessie’s Girl by Rick Springfield I don’t know who you are. I liked the other songs too but those were my favorite. I start blasting the music and I can’t help but sing along with them and start dancing in the empty hallway. Dancing in three inch heels is so much fun, because you aren’t actually dancing you are trying to jump around and kick your legs up because you don’t want to fall on your butt. I am spinning around with my hands in the air. As I spin I see someone at the end of the hallway. I quickly stop spinning and look to see who it is. It’s Matt and he is filming a Vine. OH GOD!

“PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN’T JUST SEE ALL OF THAT AND THAT YOU DIDN’T TAKE A VINE OF IT!!!” I shout as I run to him. He laughs.
“I wish I could tell you that but I must never tell lies,” He says making a reference to Harry Potter. I hated that lady.

“I wanted her dead more than Voldemort,” I state and then I look at him realizing he was about to post something completely embarrassing. “Can I at least see how embarrassing this will be?” I beg with puppy eyes. He rolls his eyes and shows me his phone and I watch the video. OH. MY. GOD. What will I do about this? I think quickly and grab his phone and start running trying to delete it in the process. I feel him grab my shoulder and I am yanked back but then gravity takes over. I close my eyes and wait for the impact. I wish I could tell you that Matt caught me. But I must never tell lies. I hit the ground and yeah it hurt. I scrambled to grab his phone but Matt already had it. I got up.

“You posted it didn’t you,” I say because I didn’t need to ask. He nods with a smirk. Last resort. “Please take it down,” I ask with puppy dog eyes.

“That is not going to work on me sweetheart,” He says with a smirk, but I don’t give up, I keep staring at him with puppy dog eyes.

“You are making me uncomfortable,” He says shifting.

“Good,” I say with a smirk but my eyes remain the same. He turns around and starts walking away.

“OH COME ON!!” I shout and jump on his back and try to grab his phone. He laughs.

“HAHA what do you eat? You weigh like nothing!” He says. I look at him slightly frustrated.

“Don’t lie,” I say to him. He looks me dead in the eye.

“I’m not lying,” He says seriously. That scared me slightly but it was my chance so I grabbed his phone from his hand but Matt was quick and I was still on his back so I couldn’t really do much except for wish that I had quicker hands because Matt now had his phone back and I was now on the floor once again.

“Ow,” I say simply expressing my feelings. Matt looks down and I see a sympathetic look cross his face. I thought he was going to offer me his hand but instead he turns around and falls down on the ground next to me. I look at him in confusion.

“What was that for?” I ask him. Was he crazy?!

“You fell on the ground, so I fell on the ground with you, because I felt bad that you were going through the pain so I will go through it too,” He says. I wanted to shout AWWWW so bad, but I refrained from doing so because it would ruin the moment. I smiled at him and looked up at the ceiling. We lay there for about five minutes before I check the time.

“DUDE it is 12:57 we gotta go!” I say and I get up and help Matt. We find our way back to the guys and we quickly grab the microphones.

“Where were you guys?” Gilinsky asks.

“Reenacting scenes from The Notebook,” I say, because it was kind of true, we lay down on the floor, not in a street but close enough. I hate that movie, it actually bores me. I don’t even know what it is, I mean yeah the romance is fine but I just really don’t like that movie.

“It better not have involved any touching!” Cameron shouts. I roll my eyes.

“No it didn’t we were just lying on the floor looking up at the ceiling because I had fallen so Matt fell on the ground because he felt bad that I had been affected by the force of gravity,” I say. Now that I say it, it sounds really cute. I see all the guys’ eyebrows go up and they all turn to Matt who is currently oblivious. They turn back to me and raise their eyebrows up and down like, ‘Eh, you and Matt huh,’ nudge, nudge. Except Cameron just looks slightly annoyed. I roll my eyes at everyone’s reactions and go back to focusing on my microphone.

We all ran out on stage and waved to the NAFNerds. This was the last show in Orlando and while I was excited I was also kind of sad. This is all new to me.  Thing is you never know what to expect when you come out on stage. We always do the lip gloss dance and Shawn, Jack and Jack, Aaron, and I always sing but aside from that everything is fair game.

“Alright ORLANDO! WHAT’S UP?!?!” Nash shouts to the NAFIANs. All the NAFNIANs scream in reply. They all start chanting ‘LIP GLOSS DANCE’ and all of us saw it coming so we look at Mahogany who was already prepared for this. The beat started playing and we all started moving around. Then we were grinding our hips to the familiar song. You would think that we would get tired of the song but we don’t. It is so much fun just doing this the entire time.
I honestly feel like Ariana Grande dancing on stage in my heels. Is that bad? Oh well. We continue dancing to the song until it is over. Alright now we are in uncharted territory, what will we do next?

So now we are just walking around on stage doing nothing because we don’t know what to do. Awkward…. We are all huddled in a group discussing ideas. Not really, I think we just don’t want to look at the NAFIANs because then it will make it more awkward.

“You guys realize we can’t just stand here, we are supposed to be entertaining them,” I point out to the guys.

“Yeah we know but we don’t have any ideas as of right now,” Nash says slightly frustrated.

“Well for now until someone is hit with an idea let’s just have Mahogany play songs while we sing to them,” I say. I have seen that they do that and even though we aren’t actually doing much, these girls love it no matter what because just seeing us is enough. That sounds so self-centered but if I went to an Ariana Grande concert or something I wouldn’t really care what she did. Sometimes I just watch interviews with her in them because I just like to listen to the way she talks and how she answers questions. Weird yeah, I know.

I walk over to Mahogany. “The boys are a bit lacking for creativeness so can you just play some songs and we will sing along to them until someone comes up with an idea?” I ask her.

“No problem, don’t worry this happens at least once at every city,” She says reassuring me. I nod and head back over to the boys as she starts blasting music. Of course the first song that comes on is Hold On, We’re Going Home by Drake. I love this song. However it is kind of low for me so I have to sing it an octave higher. Also the version I know is the version Christina Grimmie did on the Voice. I know the original song but I listened to her version more. All of us start singing along, I don’t sing loudly, more like that singing voice you use when you are at a party and just screaming out the words to a song, except I’m not screaming.

“Just hold on we’re going home. It’s hard to do these things alone. Just hold on we’re going home.” We all sing to the song, I eventually stop halfway through because the song is like seven minutes long and the version I know is only three so they cut some stuff out.

Then Dark Horse comes on. This song is just overplayed. It is catchy but I don’t like it that much. However I sing along anyways because I like to sing.

“So you wanna play with magic, boy you should know what you’re fighting for. Do you dare to do this, cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse. Are you ready for, ready for? The perfect storm, perfect storm. Cause what you are, what you are. There’s no going back,” We all sing.

We go through a few more songs and I am surprised that no one has been hit with a wave of inspiration.

“HEY GUYS!” I shout to the NAFIANs during a small break in between songs. “Our creativity is lacking so do you guys have any ideas for challenges that we could do on stage?” I ask, because this was pretty much a last resort. Instantly a bunch of NAFIANs start screaming things out and there are so many of them I can’t hear.

“Hold on, hold on I can’t hear everything so I am going to call on some of you guys,” I say into the mic. I point to a girl in the middle of the crowd. She has black hair and isn’t wearing any Magcon merchandise which I found interesting so I picked her.

“What is your name?” I ask pointing to her. She looks around and points at herself.

“Me?” She asks bewildered. I laugh and nod my head.

“My name is Thea,” She says to me. That is a pretty name.

“That is a beautiful name, what was your suggestion, Thea?” I ask her.

“Well I was going to suggest that you could do the guys’ makeup,” She says with a sly smile. I slowly turn my head to look at the boys with a smirk on my face. They all look frightened out of their minds.

“Thea, that is a wonderful idea, however I don’t have any makeup with me,” I explain to her. However that was a mistake. I am instantly pelted with all of these makeup bags and brushes. I was crouched by the end of the stage and something hit my head which caused me to fall over onto the stage. Thank goodness I didn’t fall off.

“Well, thank you very much,” I say laughing while rubbing my head. I stand up and look around at the makeup.

“Alright, who should be my first victim?” I ask the NAFIANs. I hear a jumble of the boys’ names however I think ‘Cameron’ was the loudest.

“Alright, Cam is first,” I say to them. I turn around and grab a stool for Cam to sit on. I place it in the center of the stage and make him sit down.

“Now before I do this y’all should know, that I can barely do my own makeup, so Cameron may come out looking a bit… different,” I explain to the girls. They all just laugh. They clearly think I am lying. I walk up to the front of the stage and look through all the different assortments of makeup. I was hoping somebody had thrown up bb cream because I have no idea how to do the foundation stuff. I see a small bottle of bb cream.

“Whoever threw up this bb cream, thank you because I don’t have any clue how to use foundation,” I say as I pick it up. I walk back over to Cam and start to rub some on his face. I will say this. It is not his color.
“Well this is clearly not Cameron’s color, great way to start off this makeup tutorial, haha,” I say and laugh at the end. I set the bb cream on the ground and look around for some lipstick. I hope he doesn’t mind that it was some girl’s lipstick. There are more varieties of colors and when I find one that doesn’t seem that it would look too bad on him I pick it up and walk back. Cameron is just sitting there, he looks quite uncomfortable.

“Sorry about this,” I say to him with a laugh. I show him the lipstick and make duck lips. He looks at me like I am crazy but does it anyways. I manage to get the lipstick on without many problems. I could never really put lipstick on because I always messed up or it looked weird.

“Are you supposed to do eye liner or eye shadow first?” I ask the girls because I really have no clue.

“Doesn’t matter!” I hear some girls shout. I shrug and pick up the eyeliner. It was liquid. I honestly can’t do eyeliner for my life. I need like a marker and even then I am still pretty bad. “Okay Cam, you are going to have to hold still for this, I don’t want to get it in your eye,” I explain. His eyes instantly widen.

“Mals, come on please, I’m nervous, you’re going to poke me in the eye,” He rushes out.

“If you stop moving it will make it easier. I will do the top first so just close your eyes,” I say to him. He closes his eyes reluctantly. I take out the eyeliner and I decide to start with his right eye. My hand is shaking however I try and steady it. I start putting on the eyeliner, however Cameron winces at the touch of the brush. “CAMERON STOP MOVING!” I shout at him. He is only making it worse.

“It feels so weird and cold though,” He complains. I just roll my eyes even though he can’t see it. I continue putting on the eyeliner. I attempted to do a wing and it looked great on the one eye, but the other eye was just completely off. Oh well.

“Keep in mind when I told you I can’t do makeup,” I remind the NAFIANs. I look around for some eye shadow. There was a lot of it. I pick up a pack from Sephora. I look inside to find browns and gold. I have no idea what to use first or if I am even supposed to use all of them. Whatever. I use the gold so Cam and I can be matching. I didn’t do eyeliner on the bottom because I felt that would just be torturing for them. I put on the eye shadow and Cameron really didn’t have that much of a problem with it.

Now it was time for mascara. I looked around the stage until I spotted one. I walked over to Cameron.

“Okay for this you need to look up,” I say to him. He nods his head and looks up. I pull out the brush and I try and apply it to his eyelashes, but the instant the brush touches his eyelashes he backs away and starts to blink rapidly.

“Oh my god, how do you girls do this?” He asks rhetorically.

“I have no idea,” I respond honestly. I constantly rubbed my eyes and with makeup on you can’t do that. However now that I am in Magcon I have started wearing it more often I guess.

“Just hold still we are almost done,” I tell him. He stops moving and lets me put on the mascara. I didn’t do the bottom lashes because I was going to be nice.

“Alright now we just have to do blush,” I tell him. I walk around the stage till I find a color that I think will go well with his new skin tone from the bb cream. I apply it and he is done.

“Okay, so my first victim is finished,” I say to the girls gesturing to Cameron. They all scream and clap.

“I told you I am really bad at this,” I remind them. I find it harder to do other people’s makeup than my own because I have control over my actions when I am doing my makeup. When I do someone else’s I can’t control how they will react. I don’t know if that was very interesting for the girls to watch but it took up at least thirty minutes.

“I hope all of this stuff comes off,” Cameron says. Me too Cam, me too. We cleared all of the makeup off the stage so Shawn could sing, because it was now that time. We all went backstage while Shawn started to serenade the NAFNerds. I took Cameron into one of the unisex bathrooms and started to rub the makeup off this face. He would have to take a shower to get it all the way off, but for now, wet paper towels were going to have to do. We were in there for probably 15 minutes when Taylor came in.

“Mals, Aaron is performing right now, just thought you should know,” He says. I nod my head. This means I am next.

“How much longer do I have?” I ask him.

“I would say about seven more minutes,” He answers. Cameron’s face was pretty much back to normal.

“Here, you think you can do the rest?” I ask Cameron as I hand him the paper towel. He nods and takes it, I then walk out of the bathroom and rush back to the little backstage area. I get there a bit before Aaron finishes. Shawn holds out his guitar to me.

“Thanks,” I say as I take it. I can feel the nerves starting to get to me but I know that once I am out there doing what I love the most, I will be fine. Aaron finishes and comes offstage. He hands me the microphone.

“Good luck,” He says and pats my back. I smile in return and make my way on stage. I put the microphone on the stand and then I pull up a stool. I set the guitar on my lap.

“Okay so you guys may or may not know this song but I will be singing Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne,” I say. I hear a few cheers and I chuckle. I strum the guitar and start to sing.

“You're not alone, together we stand
I'll be by your side you know I'll take your hand
When it gets cold, and it feels like the end
There's no place to go you know I won't give in
(Ah, Ah) No I won't give in (Ah, Ah-Ah)

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through
We'll make it through

Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you
I'm here for you

There's nothing you can say (Nothing you can say)
Nothing you could do (Nothing you could do)
There's no other way when it comes to the truth so

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through
We'll make it through

So far away, I wish you were here
Before it's too late this could all disappear
Before the doors close, and it comes to an end
With you by my side I will fight and defend
(Ah, Ah) I'll fight and defend (Ah, Ah-Ah) Yeah, Yeah

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through
We'll make it through

Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you
I'm here for you

There's nothing you can say (Nothing you can say)
Nothing you could do (Nothing you could do)
There's no other way when it comes to the truth so

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through
We'll make it through

Hear me when I say when I say "I believe"
Nothing's gonna change nothing's gonna change destiny
Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly
Yea-Eh, Yea-Eh, Yea-Eh, Yea-Eh-Ah-Ah (Ah-Ah, Ah-Ah)
La-Da-Da-Da, La-Da-Da-Da, La-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da-Da

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through
We'll make it through

Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you
I'm here for you

There's nothing you can say (Nothing you can say)
Nothing you could do (Nothing you could do)
There's no other way when it comes to the truth so

Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through
We'll make it through

(Ah-Ah, Ah-Ah) Keep holding on

There's nothing you can say (Nothing you can say)
Nothing you could do (Nothing you could do)
There's no other way when it comes to the truth so

Keep holding on (Keep holding on)
'Cause you know we'll make it through
we’ll make it through-Oh-Oh,” I finish the song and I smile. That one is kind of old but I still love it. I couldn’t sing all the backup vocals but I imagined them being there in my head. “Okay the next song is an older song but the version I am going to sing was in the newer remake of Footloose. It’s called Holding out for a Hero,” I say.

I strum the guitar to get my fingers in the right places.

“Where have all the good men gone
and where are the gods?
Where's the streetwise Hercules
to fight the rising odds?

Isn't there a white knight
upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and turn
And dream of what I need

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero till the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero till the morning light
He's gotta be sure, he's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life, larger than life

Somewhere after midnight
In my wildest fantasies
Somewhere just beyond my reach
There's someone reaching back for me

Racing on the thunder
And rising with the heat
Isn't there a Superman
To sweep me off my feet?

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero till the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero till the morning light
He's gotta be sure, he's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life

I pray the mountains meet the heavens above
Out where the lightning splits the sea
I can swear that there's someone somewhere
Watching me

Through the wind and then the chill and the rain
And the storm and the raging flood
Oh, his approaches like a fire in my blood

I'll meet a hero
And then we'll dance till the morning light
Dreaming, he will lead me
Held tight, tonight's the night

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero till the end of the night
He's gotta be strong, he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero till the morning light
He's gotta be sure, he's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life, larger than life

Larger than life
Larger than life
Oh baby, baby, baby, you know, ooh
Oh,” This song was one I could lose myself in. I loved singing this song because even though country isn’t my favorite style I liked singing this one. “Thank you!” I say to the NAFIANs. I hand the guitar back to Shawn and make my way over to the piano and set up the microphone on the stand. “Okay so this last one, I can’t really explain it but you will know it when you hear it,” I tell them.

I place my fingers on the piano keys and slowly start my introduction. How I remembered all of these pieces is beyond me. I just learned them and they stuck.

“525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure,
measure a year? In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee. In
inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife. In 525,600 minutes - how do you
measure a year in the life?
How about love? How about love? How about love? Measure in love. Seasons of
love.
525,600 minutes! 525,000 journeys to plan. 525,600 minutes - how can you measure
the life of a woman or man?
In truths that she learned, or in times that he cried. In bridges he burned, or
the way that she died.
It's time now to sing out, though the story never ends let's celebrate remember a year in the life of friends. Remember
the love! Remember the love! Remember
the love! Measure in love. Seasons of love! Seasons of love,” I can’t describe what it is like to sing this song. This song is meant to be sung with more than one person but I sang it alone anyways because I wanted to. The NAFNerds were cheering like crazy and I couldn’t keep the smile off of my face. The boys came back onstage. I got up from the piano and took the microphone with me. We ended the show and then we took pictures with the NAFIANs. I saw Thea and I said hi to her.

“Hey Thea, thanks for the idea, I don’t know how interesting it was to watch,” I said as I gave her a hug.

“Haha, it was really funny, even though for the majority we were quiet,” She said to me which made me relax a bit. We signed a bunch of her stuff, took a number of selfies and followed her on twitter. This went on for all of the other fans as well. We would say hi, ask them their name, follow them on twitter, then take pictures, and sign stuff. Why must we always do the same thing for every NAFIAN? I get that if we did different things for each one it would be exhausting but I feel as if we are robots. But maybe to the NAFIANs each experience is different no matter what we do.

We were able to go through all of the NAFIANs which made me happy. I checked the time and it was 4:20pm. I am going to try and make dinner for the guys tonight. We walk outside and get into the limousine. I remembered to bring my backpack. We arrive back at the hotel at 4:43pm. We walk up and cram ourselves in the elevator. We are all exhausted and I can tell. We need to pack up because we leave tomorrow.

“What time is our flight tomorrow?” I ask them.

“Bart wasn’t thinking again so our flight is at 7:00am,” Gilinsky says.

“WHYS FHOSFHSS!!!” I shout out.

“Murder,” Hayes says.

“Yup,” I agree with him because right now I really want to kill someone. I like getting my sleep. We arrive to our floor and go into our separate rooms. I walk over to my suitcase and start packing everything up and leaving out the clothes and stuff I would need for the rest of the night and tomorrow. I wanted to make dinner for the guys so I needed to buy groceries. I finished packing everything up including my carry on. I unlocked my phone and sent a quick text to Logan.

Malia: Hey I am really sorry to bother you but I am planning on cooking the guys dinner tonight because we always have taco bell, pizza, or some other fast food and I felt that they deserve an actual meal so would you be able to drive me to a grocery store nearby?
Logan: Of course Malia, that is really considerate of you.
Malia: Thank you so much.

I lock my phone. I grab my wallet and put it in my backpack.

“I am going for a walk,” I say, spitting the first thing that comes to mind. That was a great idea Malia, in heels? Oh well.

“Okay,” Cameron says. Wow he didn’t do anything about it. I don’t question it and I quickly make my way out of the hotel room before he changes his mind. I step into the elevator and make my way down to the lobby. I found Logan waiting outside.

“Hi Logan, thank you so much for doing this,” I tell him as I get in the passenger side. I didn’t want to sit in the back all alone.

“No problem,” He says. He drives me to the closest grocery store and I get out of the car.

“I shouldn’t be long,” I tell him. He nods his head. I walk in the grocery store. I don’t want to take too long but I don’t know my way around. Thing is, what am I going to make these guys. I am vegetarian so what will they eat that isn’t pizza? Oh I can make them curry. Hopefully the guys like Indian or are at least open to trying it. I grab a cart and start getting the ingredients. I don’t have a rice cooker with me so I bought instant rice. I got onions, curry powder, carrots, coconut milk, garbanzo beans, tomato paste, potatoes, vegetable oil, and some other little spices. My mom used to make this all the time when I was younger. I loved it. I went to the checkout line and started putting all of the groceries on the conveyer belt.

“Are you Malia Dallas?” I look up to see a girl who is probably not a girl probably twenty eight.

“Yes I am,” I say with a smile.

“My daughter is such a big fan of you,” She says.

“How old is your daughter?” I ask politely making conversation as she scans the items.

“She just turned 12,” She tells me.

“That is nice, did you want me to sign anything for her?” I ask looking around.

“That would be great, I actually have one of her notebooks with me because she left it in the car,” She says as she pulls it out.

“What is her name?” I ask her.

“Her name is Ellen,” She says with a proud smile. I loved that this woman loved her daughter so much. I wrote in Ellen’s notebook. Hello my dear Ellen, I met your mother at the grocery store today. I wish I could meet you in person but this is the best I can do. I love you my dear and don’t forget to follow your dreams you never know where they might take you! Love Malia Dallas. I handed the notebook back to the lady.

“What’s your name?” I ask her. She looks slightly surprised that I asked.

“I’m Aria,” She says to me.

“Well it was really nice to meet you Aria and I hope I get to meet your daughter some time,” I say to her as I grab the last of my bagged groceries and head to the limousine. I put the groceries in the trunk and hop into the car. “Sorry if I took too long, it was hard finding stuff and I was talking to the lady at the checkout station, she was really nice and I signed some stuff for her daughter,” I tell him.

“It’s not a problem Malia,” He says. We drive back to the hotel and Logan was kind enough to help me carry the groceries up to the hotel room. I walk in and I don’t see any of the guys. This is good they must all be in Taylor’s room. So I have time to do all of this. I thank Logan and he leaves.

Okay where to start. The instant rice is just that, instant, so I can do that later. I check the time to see how long I have. It is 5:23pm so I have some time. I start peeling the potatoes with a knife I found in one of the drawers. Thankfully it wasn’t a butter knife and it was an actual knife. Once I had peeled four potatoes I chopped them up into tiny pieces. I had set about three cups of water to boil and so I tossed the potatoes in there. I poured in some coconut milk and the tomato paste. It may sound disgusting but boy does it taste good. I chopped up the onions quickly so I wouldn’t cry and threw them in there. I dumped the carrots in, and I threw some spices in. I set the stove to a lower temperature and started to heat up the rice. I stirred the curry every now and then. The aroma was starting to find its way up into the air. The boys would soon smell it. The rice had finished a few minutes ago and the curry was almost done. I looked around for bowls and utensils in the small cabinets and I was thankful that this hotel had provided us with some. However like last time there weren’t enough utensils. I called up room service and asked for four more sets of utensils and four more bowls. Just in case, you never know what can happen. They were delivered to my room within the next five minutes and by that time the curry had finished and the boys were coming through the door.

“What is that awesome smell?” Matt asks as he lifts his nose in the air trying to get a better whiff. Technically the smell goes to the ground but that would be weird if he started smelling the floor.

“Well I have noticed that pretty much all you guys eat is pizza, taco bell, take out, or fast food so I decided to make you guys actual food for once,” I said gesturing to the curry.

“DID YOU MAKE MOM’S CURRY?” He asks rushing over and smelling it. I think that answered his question but I verbally answered as well.

“Yes,” I say. I hand out bowls to everyone and they take some rice and stick their curry on top. I hope that they all like it because while Cameron and I like it, I don’t know the guys’ specific food taste buds. If that made sense.

“This is really good Mals,” Cameron says through mouthfuls.

“Thanks Cam,” I said. I was eating mine as well.

“Oh I need to upload the video,” I set down my bowl and rush to my laptop. I unlock my phone and go on twitter.

@MaliaIDallas: about to upload the new video tweet the #MaliasNewVideo so I can follow you!

I tweet out. I then open YouTube and I start the upload. I titled the video: Contemplation. The video finally uploaded.

@MaliaIDallas: Alright guys the video is up tweet me at the hashtag #MaliasNewVideo for a follow!

I quickly go to the hashtag and start following and retweeting as many people as possible. I shut my laptop and continue following people as I make my way over to my food.

@MaliaIDallas: Still following people tweet #MaliasNewVideo for a follow!

I tweet out, I think I am almost at my limit. I had finished my food and I was still following people. I just followed this NAFIAN when I hit my limit. I took a screenshot.

@MaliaIDallas: Sorry guys I hit the following limit I will try again later… L

I post the screenshot with the picture. I check the time and it is 7:3pm. Well I am going to take a shower. I grab the clothes I had left out and go into the bathroom and lock the door. The guys had been on their phones for a while. I hadn’t seen them watch my video which was kind of odd. But they will watch it at some point. I turn on the shower and I take off my clothes. I lock the door because I don’t want anyone coming in. I was able to get the daisy chain out of my hair without ruining it which made me happy. I hopped in the shower and relaxed under the temperature.

I stepped out of the shower 20 minutes later and dried myself off. I slipped on a sports bra and underwear because we were leaving early tomorrow morning. I was just going to wear to bed what I was planning on wearing tomorrow which was just black leggings and a large white t-shirt that said COCO MADE ME DO IT. I pulled on my black Huf socks. I then brushed my hair until it was as dry as it was going to get and threw it up into a messy bun. I walked out of the bathroom with my clothes to see the guys all crowded around one laptop. They are probably watching the video. I folded my clothes from today and shove them into my suitcase along with my heels. I had left out my Harry Potter converse because I was planning on wearing them tomorrow. I hopped onto the bed the guys were all on. YUP! They were watching my video. They were about halfway through. Matt and I were sitting in the back just like, ‘we are so cool,’ haha no. I watched the guys’ reactions to the video. When it was finished I looked at their faces but nothing was registering.

“What do you guys think?” I asked slightly nervous. I glance to Matt, he doesn’t seem to be too nervous.

“I think it is…..” Taylor starts and he drifts off because he knows it will drive me insane. I start hitting him so he will tell me. “Pretty cool,” He says and I stop hitting him and look at him.

“Really?” I ask all the guys.

“Yeah, you’re not the only celebrity that feels that way about their fans, well NAFIANs now but you understand what I mean,” Carter says. I smile.

“So you guys aren’t mad or think I am a weirdo or anything?” I ask them just to make sure.

“Why would we be mad at you?” Shawn asks. While Cameron says,

“I’ve always thought you were a weirdo,” at the same time. I look at Cameron with that look that says, ‘really?’ but he just shrugs it off.

“Well that is a relief,” I say and fall backwards onto the bed.

“How is everybody’s sunburn?” I ask while still lying on my back.

“Better,” Cameron and Hayes say. I look to Nash.

“It hurts a bit, but it is getting better,” He says. I smirk, I told him but he didn’t listen. I check the time and it is 7:59pm. Well I am not tired but I am not in the mood to move around a lot. I get up from the bed and walk to my suitcase. I was smart to leave out a sweatshirt because I knew I would get cold. I pulled out my large Magcon sweatshirt that Cameron had bought me before we left for Magcon. I walked over to our TV and turned it on, just so see what we could watch. I scrolled through the channels until I found something interesting. I stumbled on Sherlock. I had seen all the episodes but watching them again was fun to me.

“Do you guys watch Sherlock?” I ask them. They all shake their heads. “Well sit back and relax because this is my show, if you want to know how I ‘observe’ everything so well, it is from this guy,” I say pointing to Sherlock. I leap onto my bed and snuggle under the covers and continue watching the Sherlock episode. This is the first episode of season 3 when everyone is trying to figure out how Sherlock would have survived and Sherlock crashes Watson’s proposal to Mary. The thing is the people who play Mary and John Watson are actually married in real life. I am engrossed in the episode pretty much mouthing every line that comes out of the character’s mouth. The observations that Sherlock makes are beyond possible but the little things I can understand how he sees them. The boys are watching as well however since they have never seen it they aren’t as engrossed into the show as I am. The show cuts to commercial and I turn to the boys.

“What do you think?” I ask them.

“It’s a cool show and funny because of the way Sherlock acts and all. Also because it involves like murder and crime investigations it keeps it interesting,” Shawn says. I like his explanation.

“Yeah that is pretty much why I like it too,” I say back.

We spent the rest of the night watching episodes of Sherlock and laughing at the idiocy from the other characters even though we would be those idiots. I eventually fell asleep, however I don’t know about the other guys.

Well sorry that the last part of the chapter wasn’t that interesting. I know you are all really excited for Malia to find ‘love’ but in reality this stuff takes time you don’t just jump into a relationship also keep in mind that she has only known these boys for a few weeks. But it is coming….. Hahaha evil laugh. Let me know what you think! You also got to meet her Grandfather!

Mi familia is Spanish for my family.

xoxo

-simplicational's queen

p.s happy easter/passover everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 9.5K 102
Katya Dallas, better known as "Kat", has been asked to join her brother Cameron on the Magcon Tour. Little does she know, she'd find her soulmate alo...
68.2K 663 33
Hello My name Is Mia Dallas. I am 13 years old and my brother is in a group called "Magcon." His fans hate me. They hate me because Im his little si...
17.9K 265 25
Nikki is a young 13 year old fangirl and luckily her mother got her two tickets for Magcon. Nikki decided to bring her best friend Summer along becau...