Meet My Cousin

By xXcheeryXx2918

~ currently on hiatus due to mental health will be back when feeling better~ * Disclaimer: I do not own any... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Self improvement
Chapter 3: Famous
Chapter 4: WHAT THE WHAT
Chapter 6: Plan
Chapter 7: Stupid green-eyed boy
Chapter 8: Incompetent People
Chapter 9: Minor Payback
Chapter 10: Is it crossing the line?
Fanfic Ideas take your pick
Chapter 11: Angry Sasusaku
Chapter 12: Defamation
Chapter 13: Movie night
Chapter 14: Immature
Chapter 15: Wager
Chapter 16: Spa day Drama
Chapter 17: Accidents
Chapter 18: Suspicious
Chapter 19: The Devil known as Lila
Chapter 20: Next Step
Chapter 21: Consequences for Agreste
Chapter 22: Mother found out
Announcement!
Chapter 23: Alya's Next
Chapter 24: The Deal
Chapter 25: Something Happened
Chapter 26: Proposal and Anniversary gifts
Chapter 27: Never insult Chloe
Important Announcement
Chapter 28:

Chapter 5: New friends

5.1K 137 44
By xXcheeryXx2918

Sakura, who was at the studio, was furious. Because apparently the co-star was late, the director said that he was either stuck in traffic or was still in school, she honestly cannot understand how someone could be so unprofessional. She was also a student, but she was never late to any of her shoots, she was also there on time.

Her thoughts yelled, 'WHO THE HELL IS THIS OTHER PERSON.'

She turned to Kakashi, and he was equally disappointed. The shoot was actually at 11 but in this industry when someone saying you should be there at a certain time it actually means you should be there 2 to 3 hours early, which was why she went out so early. Because there was also rehearsal, then the actually takes not counting the bloopers yet.

The door slammed open, the person running in yelled, "I'm here! I'm here!"

Marinette turned to person and was surprised he looked like Felix except his hair was messier and his eyes were green, and he was shorter.

"Felix?" She asked.

The boy blinked a couple of times and turned into a blushing mess, when he saw who it was but then he composed himself as he cleared his throat.

"Ahem, sorry but I think you've mistaken me as my cousin, I'm Adrien Agreste son of Gabriel Agreste you might have heard of me." He answered cockily.

Sakura gave him a blank look and just said, "Where's the rest of him?"

Adrien was confused, "What?"

"Dude how tall are you? We're practically the same height what the hell."

Adrien rubbed the back of his head and answered, "I'm 163 cm"

(Adrien is 163 cm while Felix is 175cm.)

Sakura (161 cm) pinched the bridge of her nose and said, "We're only 2 centimeters apart."

She took a deep breath and said, "Whatever lets just get this done. Also, next time be professional, everyone here knows that when someone say you should arrive at said time it actually means you should arrive at least two hours ahead."

She then walked away to re touch up her makeup.

The director then walked up to Adrien and said, "Bonjour Adrien, listen we've known each other quite well, no?"

Adrien nodded his head and smiled brightly but he was startled when the director grabbed him by the shoulders looking at him with menacing eyes.

"Good now I want you to be on your best behavior for this shoot, I have worked my butt off to get THE Sakura Haruno to star in this commercial and it is at he up most importance that this goes smoothly so please do not mess this up. Do not make her mad, well you actually already did by coming late, but DON'T make her even more angry. UNDERSTAND!?!"

Adrien quickly nodded, terrified of the director.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY BE READY IN 20 MINUTES." The director yelled.

He told Adrien to quickly get ready.

20 minutes later Adrien was decent, he quickly got to place.

The commercial was for a new perfume launching and the setting a couple having a romantic dinner. Adrien sat the opposite of Sakura, when he saw how gorgeous she was he turned bright red, and his body turned stiff.

The director yelled, "TAKE 1 AAAANNND ACTION."

Sakura gave him a flirty look as she touched his hand. Adrien's brain then shut down, Sakura then got annoyed and gave a signal to stop because in this scene Adrien was supposed to kiss her hand.

(Author: Mind that all these characters are at the age or 17 – 19 years old)

The director also noticed his frigid movement and yelled, "CUT."

He then shook Adrien and told him to stay focused. Adrien nodded and apologized to everyone.

Take after take Adrien always ended up freezing up when Sakura either looked at him, touched him or even talk to him. Sakura was beyond annoyed now.

"THAT'S IT! Either find someone who's professional or I'm walking out." She stated.

"Now, now Sakura remember what we talked about that temper of yours? Here eats a chocolate bar." Kakashi told her.

Sakura huffed and took the chocolate bar off his hand and ate it.

Kakashi turned to the director and said, "I'm quite sorry for her temper, but she is right if you do not find someone who is professional then unfortunately, I don't think we'll be a good fit."

Suddenly they heard laughing.

Everyone looked at the door and saw that it was Marinette and the others. The Director noticed Felix, Sasuke, and Naruto and quickly went to greet them.

"Bonjour Mr. Vanily, Mr. Uchiha, Mr Uzumaki. What do I owe the pleasure?" He greeted them as he shook their hands.

"Oh, nothing we were just watching our friend Sakura throw a fit, you see she hates people who are unprofessional." Naruto commented.

"Sasuke-kun, Naruto, Marinette, Felix? What are you doing here?" She asked.

Felix snickered and said, "Oh nothing our school got into an accident, and we were let off early. I hope you don't mind us being here."

The pinkette shook her head and said, "Of course not."

Sasuke asked Sakura, "Is everything okay?"

Sakura gave him a serious look and whispered, "I found one of our targets." Sasuke looked past everyone and noticed Adrien, he nodded.

The director then said, "Actually no, I think Mr. Adrien is a bit sick so we were just about to start finding a new model of the male role."

Sakura then remembered that Felix was a model and suggested, "Why not Felix? I heard you're also a model, right?"

He nodded and shrugged, "I don't mind."

Sakura turned to Sasuke and said, "You don't mind, do you?"

Sasuke just shook his head, "No." He turned to Felix and said, "Just no touchy touchy."

Felix nodded, "Marinette?"

The blunette smiled and said, "I don't mind."

The director clapped his hand together and exclaimed, "Perfect."

He turned to the crew and yelled, "OKAY EVERYONE FROM THE TOP."

Adrien was too stunned.

Felix smirked at him and said, "Why don't you leave right now and save the embarrassment for later cousin or stay and see how it's actually done."

One of the crew had to pull Adrien away from set and have him sit down.

As the director yelled action the atmosphere suddenly changed. In everyone else's eyes it looked like Felix kissed Sakura's hand and Sakura was touching Felix's arm but Naruto and Sasuke knew better, if you looked closer you could see that they aren't really touching each other.

Everyone was captivated by Sakura and Felix, if they weren't on set right now people would think that they were a couple.

Finally, the director yelled, "CUT."

And just like that Sakura and Felix were back to their normal self. The director approached the two and complimented them saying how flawless the shoot was.

Sakura shook hands with Felix, giving him a kind smile and said, "Excellent job, I look forward to working with you in the future."

Felix nodded, "Likewise."

Adrien was starstruck, the more he looked at her the more he fell in love with her. He had never seen someone like her so confident, so elegant, not only that she's unique like a rare gem, from her sakura pink hair to her jade green eyes. When he saw her smile at her friends, it was one of the most beautiful things he had ever seen, she's like a porcelain doll that should kept safe and away from the world around her.

Naruto noticed Adrien's crazed look towards Sakura, "Hey teme, look over there."

He said to Sasuke as he pointed to the other blond, "I don't like the look he has on Sakura-chan right now."

Sasuke nodded, "Me either, keep an eye on him, Sakura said that he's one of our main targets."

"Got it."

Marinette and Kagami were jumping up and down, Marinette because she was hoping Sakura could be her model as for Kagami she was excited because she gets to meet her idol in action.

"You were amazing!" The two girls complimented.

Sakura giggled, "Thank you." She looked at Kagami and asked, "Nice to meet you I don't think we've met I'm Haruno-Senju Sakura, you can call me Sakura."

She held her hand out waiting for Kagami to take it, she then noticed that just how nervous the poor girl was. She sweat dropped and asked, "Um, I'm sorry is something wrong? Have I possibly done something to offend you?"

Kagami frantically waved her arm around and quickly said, "N-no absolutely not, my name is Tsurugi Kagami, and it's an honor to meet the Haruno heiress, I'm a huge fan of you, I've watched all your dramas. You're such an inspiration, I heard in an interview about you wanting to open a children's hospital for those who experienced abuse and trauma and not only that last year you for you helped countless children in the orphanage, you not only gave them medical care from you family's hospitals you also donated so many food and money to last them 3 winters."

Sakura giggled at that, "Oh that was nothing, Sasuke and Naruto also did amazing things as well, like you know how the Uzumaki family build two more little houses for the homeless? That was actually Naruto's idea, he came up with idea and planned out everything with a bit of help from us of course and Sasuke's family build schools for the children who can't receive education, though the classes are limited to basic learning, it's the thought that counts."

Marinette's friends were astonished after hearing this. Not only are they nice, but they're also incredibly generous.

Kagami yelled, "Sakura-san you are an inspiration, please let me have the honor of being your friend."

Marinette the yelled, "SAKURA PLEASE BE MY MUSE."

Sakura blinked a couple of times, "Uh, okay?"

Suddenly Sakura was tackled into a hug by the two girls, Sasuke who was watching the the three girls from the side was completely speechless.

His eye twitched and just muttered, "Did I just see my girlfriend get snatched away from me in just ten minutes?"

Naruto and the others laughed at his.

"Ya sure did buddy." Naruto said as he patted Sasuke's back.

Sakura then noticed the others and introduced herself, "Pleasure to meet you all I'm guessing you must be Mari-chan's friends?"

"Nice to meet you I'm Luka Couffaine, sorry for my girlfriend let me get her off of you." Luka said as he tired to pry off Kagami off of Sakura.

Sakura sweat dropped and said, "Not a problem, besides I like meeting my fans."

"Chloe Bourgeois, pleased to meet your acquaintance."

Sakura nodded, "Likewise, I heard about you, you're Mari-chan's best friend?"

Chloe smirked she flipped her hair and said, "The one and only."

Sakura whispered to Marinette, "I like her."

Nino then stepped forward, "Hello nice to meet you I'm Nino Lahiffe."

Sakura looked at him and said, "DJ, right?"

Nino looked at her confused and asked, "How'd you know?"

Sakura giggled and pointed out, "The vibe around you is quite noticeable. Do you have any demos ready?"

"Uh, yeah actually but they're not quite ready for the public yet."

Sakura smiled and motioned for Sasuke to come over, "I'm guessing you know my boyfriend Sasuke, well he is also a musician, I bet he can hook you up with saw amazing record producers, what do say?"

Sasuke shrugged and simply answered, "Send me a copy of what you have ready, and I'll handle the rest."

"O-okay, will do." Nino stuttered; he could believe what had just happened.

Chloe smiled she could feel Nino shaking in excitement as she held his hand.

Juleka reached out her hand and greeted the pinkette, "Hello nice to meet you! I'm Juleka Couffaine Luka's sister."

"Oh my, you are so pretty." Sakura complimented.

Juleka blushed and whispered, "Thank you."

Nathaniel wrapped and arm around Juleka and said, "I'm Nathaniel, Juleka's boyfriend, nice to meet you."

Sakura noticed how protective Nathaniel was and giggled, "Nice to meet you I'm Sakura and don't worry I won't steal Juleka away from you I have my own boyfriend to worry about."

Nathaniel smiled and nodded.

Sasuke noticed the time and suggested, "Why don't we go back to my place and have lunch."

The others agreed and Naruto yelled, "Great I'm starving! Hey teme, think you could, ask your chef to make ramen?"

Sasuke just rolled his eyes and answered whatever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 385 10
Marinette is done. She is exhausted, tired of lying to everyone, tired of feeling so alone. Tired of everything. And one day, after a particularly ba...
48.9K 954 55
#1 sin out of 8.7k stories - October 13th, 2021 #1 ADRIENETTE out of 14.6k stories - October 17th, 2021 #2 inlovewithmyboss out of 24 stories - Febru...
58K 965 19
This is a marichat fanfic about when someone starts to impersonate adrien.chat noir starts to visits marinette almost every night. Will the imperson...
182K 4K 35
Lila had arrived when she was 13. She had stolen all her friends. She was bullied by her class. Chloe apologized and was her only friend in her class...