Help to Career Or Something E...

By Flase_King

You have been a Youtuber 1 year after pewdiepie's debut and 5th on the "most subscribed channel on yt", your... More

Bio: Lev Hendrix / Y/N L/N
Chapter 1: Another Reaper?
Chapter 2: King Lev Scared of Ghosts?
NICE meme
Chapter 3: A Secret Pervert?
Chapter 4: The Collab
Chapter 5: Almost Caught & MC House Tour
Help
Chapter 6: Mind in Battle and Confession..?
Should I end it here?
Fuck It
Chapter 7: Usual Chaos
Chapter 8: "First Date" (Part 1)
Chapter 9: Rulers' Fun (Part 2)
Chapter 10: Moving In & Bet
Chapter 11: Meeting Senpais & Rivalry
Chapter 12: Feels Good & Reactions
Ending: Choice
Good Ending

E̶̢̢̥̳̙͔̒̾̈́̊̀͆̂̈͗̄̈́̔̿̃͆͋͝ṉ̴̨̡̡͕̟͉̦͙̬͙͔̹̰̤͓̰̝̠̫̗͙̜̖̦̘̌̿̃͛̓̓̌͌̉̽̀̈́̂̍͋͛͛̈́͆̓̆͆͝͝d̵̔

1.9K 48 32
By Flase_King

Warning: mentions of Death, Suicide, and Self-Harm, proceed with caution.

==============================

And then I woke up....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I swiftly sat up from my bed, cold sweat drip down my forehead. I looked down at my hand and saw them trembling, I slowly lied back down on the mattress, not wanting to get up or even wake up, I don't even care if I never wake up..... I just want to be close to him.....

.

.

.

.

.

I just want him back in my life....

.

.

.

.

.

.

I don't want this....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I don't want to wake up alone....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I.... I miss him.... So much...

.

.

.

.

.

I miss his touch... His voice... I want to see his smile again, the smile that he'll give me when I'm down.... The smile that always gets me back up.... That smile....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Why must the world take him away from me..?

======================

I looked at myself in the mirror, black bags growing darker under my eyes, my cheeks becoming more sunken. I let out a tired sigh before living the bathroom then going down the hallway passing by a picture of us smiling infront of this house. I ran my fingers cross the frame while uttering just two words.

"Morning, Lev...."

I walked towards the kitchen before opening the fridge then grabbing his favorite cereal, I remembered the first time I saw him eat these, he seem calm on the outside but I soon learned from his dad that he just like that around me and was actually jumping around the first bite of it.

I let out a small smile from the memory before pouring myself a bowl of the cereal, letting it soak up the milk then eating it. Each bite letting out a audible crunch, reminding me of how loud we ate some nachos while watching a movie, the sound of his shrieks followed by my silent laughter.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I really miss him

.

.

.

.

.

.

I looked down on my right wrist, seeing three visible scars that were not there 1 month ago. I ate my cereal in silence, not a single sound was heard other than the sound of birds chirping and leaves rustling in the wind, I looked up and turned my head towards the window to see orange leaves with some falling off their branches.

Lev: Oi, Calli! Finish your cereal or I'm eating those!

Calli: Oh shush you! You just ruined my moment.

Lev: Just eat it or I'm gonna—

Calli: Gonna what~?

Lev: Whatever! Just finish already, hmph!

My eyes followed Lev as he sat down on the couch with a visible blush on his face, he looks so cute when he's like that. I soon followed him to the living before sitting down on the couch as my smile faded, I then opened my phone and checked if there's anything that can distract me for a while, Lev then came into my view with an annoyed expression as he took my phone and placed it down on the coffee table.

I let out an amused sigh as I pulled Lev and positioned him on my lap, his short physique was perfect for this since he finally let me be the bigger spoon. And so I lay down on the couch, thinking if I should go outside or just stay here.... Alone....

I decided to go outside for once and maybe meet up with them so I got a shower and properly cleaned myself after 2 weeks of just sitting on the tiles while I showered. I then sat down on the porch as I tied my shoes but was interrupted when I heard a ruckus infront me, making me look up and see Lev on a pile of leaves while squirrels started to flock him.

I took out my phone and snapped a picture making Lev shot up from the pile as he ran towards me prompting me to run towards my destination: Cover Co. I jogged towards the bus station then rode a bus all the way there as I looked up to see the company's name in big and bold letters, I casually walked towards the entrance and into the lobby as the staff in there recognized me instantly.

The both of us waved at the staff passing by as we soon arrived at our office that was shared with all of EN, I opened the door and was greeted by the surprised faces of Gura, Irys, Kiara, Sana and Ina as I spread my arms wide.

Calli: Hey there, guys....

They all ran up to me and started a group hug, the other members soon entered and office and joined the group hug before we separated. They go over the things I've missed over the pass few months, our conversation was full of emotions, they were happy that I was still pushing through but was also sad about his passing.... They hid their worry well through their laughs and giggles as time passed and they started their stream signalling my leave, I left the building with a smile.... A sad one....

Once I got home I prepared myself for what I'm about to do, I opened my nightstand drawer before taking out a tied rope and tying it to the ceiling, I hopped on an elecated platform as I placed the rope around my neck.

"I'll see you soon.... My love...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━»•»⏣«•«━┑

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
You have reached the Ending

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Story Over
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┕━»•»⏣«•«━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 643 30
So this is what happens when the man, the legend himself, Yagoo, kindly asks an infamous assassin...a killer for hire to work as a body guard and hou...
8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...
32.9K 1.3K 38
In the modern age, all kinds of wonders and beauty exist within the mortal world that one may call Earth. Such are the sights, wildlife and humans wi...
342 10 3
After millenniums of a fragile peace between the Heavens and the Underworld, it had finally broken after the Angels decided that the Underworld must...