Under Lorena's Control (COMPL...

By Dreamy627

Lorena Vile's last name is an understatement. She is wanted by the most powerful empire on the planet. Everyo... More

Author Stuffs😩
One (His pov)
Two (Her Pov)
Three (His pov)
Four (Her pov)
Five (His pov)
Six (Her pov)
Seven (His pov)
Eight (Her pov)
Nine (His pov)
Ten (Her pov)
Eleven (His pov)
Twelve (Her pov)
Thirteen (His pov)
Fourteen (Her pov)
Fifteen (His pov)
Sixteen (Her pov)
Eighteen (His pov)
Nineteen (Her pov)
Twenty (His pov)
Twenty-One (Her pov)
Twenty-Two (His pov)
Twenty-Three (Her pov)
Twenty-Four (His pov)
Twenty-Five (Her pov)
Twenty-Six (His pov)
Twenty-Seven (Her pov)
Twenty-Eight (His pov)
Twenty-Nine (Her Pov)

Seventeen (His pov)

7.6K 221 11
By Dreamy627

I felt her begin to wake up again and she slept eight hours. I was shocked but happy she slept a normal amount. I had a feeling she'd struggle tonight though.

I had held her while typing emails on my phone instead so I didn't wake her.

She mumbled and I put my phone down holding her tight until she was fully awake. Earlier she got startled when she woke up on me so I figured I'd make my presence known this time.

"You up?" I asked.

"Mmhm." She hummed lightly.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Mmhm."

"I have fruit cut up." I said and she nodded on my chest. I sort of didn't wanna let her go so I carried her like a small child to the fridge and set her down on the counter.

I grabbed the bowl and took off the plastic wrap at the top. I grabbed two forks and went to her standing between her legs and setting the bowl between her thighs.

She rubbed her eyes and grabbed the fork lazily. She stabbed fruit and put it in her mouth while setting her forehead on my chest.

She groaned and moved the bowl, placing down the fork and pulling me close to her in a hug. Was she feeling clingy or cold? I can't tell.

"Are you alright?" I asked wrapping my arms around her.

She sniffled and I had a feeling she was crying but I had no clue why.

"What's wrong?" I whispered softly holding onto her.

"Sorry. I'm just happy I'm not alone all the time." She mumbled and kept her face on my chest. I smiled, glad I was a comfort to her.

"I'm happy about that too Lore. Being alone and rich isn't fun." I said lightly.

"Being alone and poor isn't fun." She chuckled.

I pulled her had between my hands and looked at her pretty blue eyes.

"Don't cry baby. We have each other and I love the relationship we have. You won't be alone again I promise." I smiled and she nodded staring up at me.

"Thank you." She smiled sweetly making my knees nearly buckle. So pretty.

"Always love." I smiled and held her more.

I picked her up off the counter and she stared at me as I nearly placed her on the ground.

"Don't let me go." She said seriously so I let her cling to my body as I grabbed the fruit and went back upstairs with my phone and she held onto me the whole time.

"Dork." I chuckled.

"Nerd." She smiled.

-

"I'm gonna take a bath." She whispered climbing off my bed and leaving to her room. I sighed and shut my laptop finally being done for the day. She just stayed in here and watched TV while I did work.

I stood and stretched ready to take a shower. It was already 9:15 and I felt tired. I went into my bathroom and put on the warm water, undressing myself.

I brushed through my dark hair and got in letting the water run over my body. I grabbed my loofa and scrubbed the bar soap on it, washing my body before washing my hair. I used conditioner and let it stay in while I washed my face. I rinsed all of it off and got out patting my body dry hearing a knock that made me jump.

"Fucking hell. Yea?" I asked wrapping my towel on my waist and opening the door.

"Someone is here. I don't know who." She said and I nodded.

"Go look and I'll be down." I nodded and she left.

I put on black sweats and walked downstairs hearing a grunt and curse words spilling.

I saw a man on the floor dead with blood everywhere and her body hovering over his in anger.

"Lorena?" I asked and she turned to me with a knife in her thigh. Blood spilling down her body.

"Tried to take me. He has in the past but finally got him." She muttered looking at her leg.

"Oh god I'll call people to deal with him but come on." I said and walked to her. I picked her up gently and walked her upstairs trying not to be bumpy.

I took her into my bathroom and looked at her hesitantly. She groaned in pain but no tears fell from her eyes.

"May I help you out?" I asked nervous to remove anything.

"Please." She groaned and I grabbed a knife I had in my pocket cutting her sweats off. I helped with her shirt but I was gentle not to move her much.

"Are you sure?" I asked one more time.

"Yes I'm positive Killian." She said quickly and I undid her bra and cut her underwear not paying attention to anything but the knife in her leg.

"I've been stabbed but this feels different and I've never been stabbed in the leg." She said worried.

"I've got you." I whispered and helped her into the shower.

"I'll do stitches when you're out but I don't know what to do." I said more to myself.

"Shower with me I can't stand and something is wrong with this blade." She said getting upset.

I removed my sweats and got in with her starting the warm water and holding her up.

"Okay I'm gonna have to have you keep it under warm water so I can see." I said and she hopped foreword. I saw the blade fully in her leg and assumed nothing was wrong with the blade. It just hit her bone.

"Hold on." I said and leaned her on the wall grabbing cloth and coming back tying it over the wound on her thigh. Should I remove the blade now or later? I don't fucking know.

"What should I do?" I asked.

"Take the knife out. I'll be alright and we can make sure nothing is wrong with it." She said gaining her patience back.

I nodded and bent down removing it. She hissed as the hot water hit her wound.

I nodded.

"The blade touched your bone was what happened, that's probably why it felt so weird." I said and she nodded.

I grabbed a towel and turned off the water holding it to her leg. I picked her up and set her on the toilet lid.

I put on my sweats so she wasn't uncomfortable and grabbed my first aid kit. David always said it would be handy.

I went back to her and handed her a shirt that she slid on. Sadly it was white and she was wet from the water and it became easily see through.

I took off the towel and she looked at it.

"Oof." She said and I nodded.

"I need you to grab the peroxide and put it in the cut. Don't worry if it hurts." She hair and I grabbed it doing as she says. She yelled out a stream of profanity and I finished putting it in.

"Shit okay now take off the fabric." She said and I removed the thing I tied on her thigh.

"Grab the gaws." She said and I did.

"Sort of put it in the cut so the bleeding might slow." She instructed and I listened.

She sighed and I sat down by her legs.

"Have you ever done this to someone before?" She asked.

"No. Stabbing isn't very common for me. Being shot is. Still I've never dealt with that either." I said and she nodded.

"I'll teach you because with me working with you it's necessary." She laughed but her face was paler than usual. 

I stood grabbing my water from my nightstand and giving it to her. She drank a lot of it and sighed.

"Take the gaws out." She said and I removed it.

"Grab the needle and thread." She said and I did.

"I'll show you how to stitch it." She grabbed the stuff and put the thread through the small hole on the needle.

"Alcohol." She said and I gave it to her.

She poured it on and began stitching her leg in a way I was able to remember easily.

"That's all. Now I just need a bandage." She said and I have her a big one. She grabbed new cotton pads and put it over the stitch taping it down with the bandage.

"Done." She nodded.

"You have to eat." I said and she looked at me.

"You have to help me put shorts or underwear on or something. A new shirt too. A little see through." She laughed and I finally looked.

Her breasts were so beautiful and even through the shirt they looked so soft.

"Alright." I nodded and helped her up.

She waddled over but I knew she was trying to be tougher. She looked like she was gonna pass out so I stayed incredibly close.

I grabbed a black shirt of mine and a pair of my boxers.

"Here." I said and helped her leg by leg into the boxers.

She removed her shirt and I sort of stared until the black one was on fully.

"Like my boobs?" She chuckled.

"A bit too much Yea." I laughed.

"You have to eat." I said and she laughed at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 834 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
2.4M 36.3K 54
M A T U R E C O N T E N T - 1 8+ ------------------------- A Mafia Romance • A Slowburn Enemies to Lovers • "Did I tell you how fucking gorgeous yo...
197K 4.5K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...