THE SHADOW LIKE ME

By stylemax17

Being a small boy who can't save his mother from the devil man who was beating her so badly and his young sis... More

❃Chapter One❃
❃Introduce The Character❃
❃Chapter Two❃
❃Chapter Three❃
❃Chapter Four❃
❃Chapter Five❃
❃Chapter Six❃
❃Chapter Seven❃
❃Chapter Eight❃
❃Chapter Nine❃
❃Chapter Ten❃
❃Chapter Eleven❃
❃Chapter Twelve❃
❃Chapter Thirteen❃
❃Chapter Fourteen❃
❃Chapter Fifteen❃
❃Chapter Sixteen❃
❃Chapter Seventeen❃
❃Chapter Eighteen❃
❃Chapter Nineteen❃
❃Chapter Twenty❃
❃Chapter Twenty One❃
❃Chapter Twenty Two❃
❃Chapter Twenty Three❃
❃Chapter Twenty Four❃
❃Chapter Twenty Five❃
❃Chapter Twenty Six❃
❃Chapter Twenty Six Pt.2❃
❃Chapter Twenty Seven❃
❃Chapter Twenty Eight❃
❃Chapter Twenty Nine❃
❃Chapter Thirty❃
❃Chapter Thirty One❃
❃Chapter Thirty Two❃
❃Chapter Thirty Three❃
❃Chapter Thirty Four❃
❃Chapter Thirty Four Pt.2❃

❃Introduce The Character Pt.2❃

1.6K 69 65
By stylemax17

Jeon jungkook
Age: 22years old.
Personality: the best son, best brother, best friend and best fiance in the world. He is nice and caring one only to his family and when i meant by his family his friends and fiance is also one of it. Loves jennie so much can't live without her. Likes to tease jimin.

Jungkook is a mafia king. He became the mafia king when he was 18years old. He become cold to others and meaner when it comes to killing who disobey him or his enemies. Good at using guns and weapons, but usually use his favourite gun jk. He skills in fighting is really amazing and his is one of the richest man in the whole world. Can become greedy to what he wants.

Jeon yeo been
Age: 46 years old.
Personality: the sweetest, caring, lovely, kindest mother and wife. She take care of jungkook's friends like her own son. She is a great cooker.

She was the mafia queen in her past. She is the leader when it's comes to the fighting department and she is the one who tough jungkook the fight department. She seems the sweetest but also she can kill you. She can know who is lying and who is telling truth. Hate who try to hurt her family.

Jeon seo joon
Age: 45 years old.
Personality: he acts baby to get his wife attention and his younger than her for one year. Warm and lovely father. He always scolding jungkook if he tease jimin.

Seo joon was the mafia king but he gave his place to his son. He is the nicer than his son when it's come to killing he give them some mercy but still he kill them. He is the best at aiming guns and he is the one who tough jungkook aiming the guns. He hates the people who lie to him.

Jeon seulgi
Age: 24 years old.
Personality: she is really carefully to one she loves, sweet like her mother, defend the weaker ones and she has crush on someone.

Seulgi really doesn't care of the mafia work, but she know everything about fighting department. So she is her father baby girl and he made for her three restaurants in Seoul.

Kim jennie
Age: 23 years old.
Personality: cute, nice girl, sexy and prefect at everything. Loves jungkook so much can do anything to make him with her.

She's really cruel to everyone except to ones she loves. Ruin every girls and boys lives. Why. Because they star at what is her's. She is over possessive on jungkook.

Kim namjoon
Age: 27 years old.
Personality: he is really clumsy, protective brother, always make his husband angry and intelligent man.

Namjoon is the ceo of kim jewel, he rank in forth in business man. Really work hard to get number one in business but he always stay in rank forth since 5years. His company is not only jewel but also created many types of guns and bombs and all those are only for jeon jungkook.

Kim seokjin
Age: 28 years old.
Personality: world wide handsome, sweet caring about his lovely, scold namjoon everytime and the best chef who you will found in this world.

Jin is a famous doctor in south Korea. He owns the hospital he works in. Can defend himself with using a knife. Really likes knife so he always brings knives with him.

Kim joong ki
Age: 46 years old.
Personality: this man is the nicest father can do anything to make his two kids happy. Loves his wife so much.

He was kim jewel ceo before but he gave to his elder son his position. Did many illegal in his past. He ruin many pupils to be his company in number one but he his took number forth everytime since five years. He has a big secret he still didn't tell anyone it and it ruin a family. He doesn't regret his did but sometimes he think about the family that he ruined.

Kim tae hee
Age: 45 years old.
Personality: innocent woman, best mother, gives her all live to her kids and love her husband.
She doesn't care about mafia things. Scar from everything which belongs to mafia.

Park jimin or min jimin
Age: 24 years old.
Personality: sweet, cute, lovely and annoying. Be careful from him he is sassy king and dramatically. His cousin is hoseok or jhope. Jimin is jungkook best friend since in elementary school.
Tries every day to make taehyung as his friend.

Jimin is one of the member in jeon mafia. He is good very at skills and very good at shooting.

Min yoongi
Age: 27 years old.
Personality: he is the laziest man ever you see. Everytime sleepy. Love his husband. Yoongi knows as suga in the underground. One of the member. He kills his victim so fast no one escaped from him.

Jung hoseok
Age: 25 years old.
Personality: he is the most happiest person. Always smile. Funny and loves to be clean.
Hoseok also knows as j-hope. One of the members. He is very strong. can kill a many people in five minutes. His skills in shooting are amazing.

Jimin, jhope and suga live in jeon mansion.
Jeons and kims are neighbour.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Ciao sweethearts.

And Grazie for reading it.❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 4.2K 65
✅[COMPLETE]✅ Mature Content Include topics like death, sucide, angst, hatered, smut etc. -------------------------------- "No, it can't be, you can't...
33.5K 2.2K 19
"I never wanted two mates eomma why can't u understand I can't love them " Tae "You're marrying them that's final"mother said "even i married them...
766K 47K 68
The emotions of pain and anger had always been swallowed down and tolerated by him. His upsetting past never stopped him from dreaming of a beautiful...
4.5K 318 26
He is lost in his dark past and searching for some light he shows that he doesn't want it but he knows he is lonely and need someone who can exactly...