Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

By Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... More

Character Aesthetics
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part-42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Part-71
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 74
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
EP 78
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 82
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

Part-22

2.5K 201 61
By Rohahatim

"Bhabhi, Aap Yahan kitchen me kia krrhi hain?" Madiha asked when she saw her sitting on a kitchen chair.

(Bhabhi, what are you doing here in the kitchen?) <bhabhi is brother's wife.>

"Kamre me tmhry bhai ko achi nai lag rahi thi." She turned her face from Madiha & wiped her eyes. She didn't want Madiha to know she cried because of her brother.

(I wasn't looking good to your brother in his room.)

"Kher tum batao, kia karrahi ho?" Yumna started checking random cabinets to appear busy and keep her face away from Madiha as well.

(You tell, what are you doing?)

"Bhai ka nashta banane ayi thi, Ammi ki namaz ka time hai. Maine prhli hai."

(I came to make Bhai's breakfast. It's prayer time for Ammi. I already prayed.)

"Chai me Namak daal dena apne bhai ki." Yumna said, looking at a packet of chocolates.

(Do add salt in your brother's tea.)

"Daal to dun but puchengy to boldugi bhabhi ne bola tha."

(I can add but if he asks I'll tell him bhabhi asked me to.)

"Chup bhai ki chamchi, ye batao Ye chocolates kiske hain?"

(Shutup bhai's chamchi. Tell me who's chocolates are these.)
<chamchi-someone who excessively favours someones or butters someone.>

"Bhai ke hi hain. Mjhy chocolates nai psnd" Madiha mumbled pouting. She was 16 year old & youngest of 3 siblings.

(These are of bhai. I don't like chocolates.)

"Hadd hogyi. Chocolates khaya kro. Ab agr ye tmhri hoti to me leleti, tmhry bhai ki nahi chahye mjhy. Pata chale kal mujh pe chori ka ilzam laga de." Her lips wobbled at the end, remembering his tone but she took a deep breath.

(That's enough. Eat chocolates. If these were yours, I would have taken them. But I don't want your brother's. Who knows he accuses me of stealing tomorrow?)

"Uske Bhai ka dil toh chori kr hi chuki hain, chocolates ka kia hai wo bhi krlen."

(You've already stolen her brother's heart, you may as well steal his chocolates too.)

Hadeed entered the kitchen at the same time & he had heard her last comment. His reply froze Yumna and she left the box of chocolates.

"Waise Madiha apni bhabhi ko bolo, chocolates are not good for health. Insaan bimar par jata hai." Hadeed opened the fridge to drink water & said the same words he was told in the morning. He looked at her back since she was facing a cabinet in the kitchen & not facing any of them.

(Well Madiha tell your bhabhi that chocolates are not good for health, a person can become ill.)

"Apne bhai ko bolo this is dark chocolate & the antioxidants in dark chocolate have been shown to lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of clotting and increase blood circulation to the heart, thus lowering the risks of stroke, coronary heart disease and death from heart disease." Yumna explained while fumbling with the knob of cabinet.
(Tell your brother....)

"Dr sahiba aap chocolate hi khaa len , Kam az kam dimagh to na khayen hum Bewaqoofon ka." Yumna squeezed her eyes shut & took a deep breath.

(Dr. Please eat the chocolates, At least don't eat the brains of us stupids.)

"Bhai ap hongy bewqoof. Main to ni hu."
(Bhai you must be stupid. I am not.)

"Oye chutki, mama bula rahi hain. Jao." Hadeed lied to get her out of the kitchen.

(Hey chutki? Mama's calling. Go.)
<chutki means small/smaller/younger>

"Apka nashta banane ayi hu bhai."
(I came to make your breakfast bhai.)

"Main khud bana longa"
(I'll make it myself.)

"Privacy chahye to seedha bol den, Jhoot ki kia zururat hai." Madiha mumbled but ran out of the kitchen seeing her brother's glares.

(If you need privacy say it directly, what's the point of lying?)

Now there was them & silence.
'Should I apologize?'
'Yes you should Yumna. You insulted his feelings. Wouldn't you hate it if he calls your love for his eyes something like that.?'
After a few moments of silence & contemplating, she decided to apologize for her words & then leave. She was responsible for what she said & would only apologize for it, she can't do anything about his tone.

"Hadeed?" She glanced at him from the corner of her eyes. He was making tea. She didn't turn towards him. She didn't want to cry in front of him.

"Jee Dr. Sahiba." She scowled at Dr. Sahiba, she had never heard her name from him. Not that she was complaining, she loved hearing Dr. Sahiba from him.
(Yes. Dr.)

"I am sorry." She mumbled while scratching something on the counter, she still didn't look at him.

"Cheeni ke baghair chai kitni pheeki hoti hai na." He was looking for something inside the cabinet.

(Tea is so tasteless without sugar.)

"I am sorry." She ignored him the way he did.
"Akelay chai peene ka bilkul maza ni ata." He was now looking for something in a drawer.

(There's no fun in having tea alone.)

"Hadeeeeeeeeed I am sorry na." This time she turned towards him and added focus on his name. Hadeed stopped for a moment, feeling something in his heart but nevertheless continued to do his work.
"Jo log garmion me chai chor saktay hain, wo kisi ko bhi chor saktay hain."

(People who can leave tea in summers can leave anyone.)

"Isi chullu bhar chai me doob maro." Yumna glared and left stomping her foot angrily while Hadeed took his mobile and texted his sister to not let her bhabhi go home at any cost or he'll tell mama about her test in which she failed.

(Drown & die in this tea.) <it's a proverb/idiom to drown in small amount of water. You call it when you're angry or irritated at someone.>
—----------------
"Bhabhi jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn." Madiha ran outside and hugged her tightly before she sat in her car.
(Dear Bhabhi.)

"Allah, kia hogya hai Madiha." Yumna looked at her who was shocked to see her teary eyes.

(Allah what happened Madiha?)

"Bhabhi aap ko kisne rulaya? Aap mjhy batayen abhi me set krti hu jisne meri pyari bhabhi ko rulaya or Aaap itni jaldi kaisy jasakti hain?? Abhi to ayeen theen, ayen bethen." She tried doing everything in her hand to stop her but Yumna was adamant on going home.

(Bhabhi who made you cry? Tell me I'll set the person right who made my pretty bhabhi cry & how can you go this early? You just came now. Come sit.)

"Ouch." Madiha left Yumna and was running inside when she fell down. It didn't hurt because she deliberately did it. While Yumna ran towards her who was by now crying so much that Yumna believed her and took her inside and made her sit. She was checking her foot but didn't see any swelling. She pressed her foot but she didn't yell and Yumna glared at her.

"Itna drama karne ki kia zururat thee?"
(What was the need of this much drama?)

"Bhabhi ap jane lagi theen, rokna zururi tha."
(Bhabhi you were about to go. It was necessary to stop you.)

"Kun?" (Why?)

"Bhabhi samja kren na bas, Ammi ne jaan le leni thi meri. Aaap jaa kar lawn ki thandi hawa me walk kren, you'll feel better but don't go home now please."

(Bhabhi please understand, Ammi would've killed me. You go walk in cold breeze of lawn...)

Yumna didn't understand but left her and went to the lawn for a walk. The weather was really nice today. She smiled when the breeze hit her face and took a deep breath. She was walking when Hadeed came and started walking beside her but she ignored him. He was holding two cups of tea.
"Chai piyengi?" He forwarded one cup towards her but she refused to look at him or take it.

(Will you have tea?)

"Maine khud banayi hai, bht achi bani hai." He was ignored again.

(I made it myself. It's very good.)

"Bilkul waisy tareekay se bnaayi hai jaisy hospital wale cafe me banata tha. But chelen apko nai leni toh main 2 cup le leta hoon." He took a sip and Yumna turned towards him.

(I made it the same exact way I used to at hospital. But since you don't want I'll have two cups.)

"Idhr den ye mera cup hai, 2 kiun piyengy ap."

(Give it to me it's mine. Why will you have 2?)

She glared at him and took one cup from him while he bit his lips to stop a smile that was forming at her angry face.
They started walking again, with silence.
"Kiun aye hain Yahan?" She glanced at him.
(Why did you come here?)

"Apni biwi ke pass aya hun."
(I came to my wife.)

"Ye nahi pucha kiske pass aye hain, kiun aye hain ye pucha hai."
(I didn't ask who, I asked why.)

"Dil karraha tha. Baat karni thi."
(I wanted to. Had to talk.)

"Jab me kr rhi thi tb toh jawab nai dya."
(When I was talking you didn't reply.)

"Kitchen me khary ho kar main chai banaty huy kia jawab deta? Sukoon se baat krna chahta tha, kitchen me agr chai ubal kr gir jati toh ammi ne pura kitchen meray se saaf krwana tha."

(What was I supposed to reply when I was standing in kitchen making tea? I wanted to talk in peace, if tea spilled in kitchen, mama would've made me clean the whole kitchen.)

"Acha hi hota apse krwatin." She made a face. He took a deep breath.

(It would've been good if she made you do that)

"Ap janti hain jab Dr. Hoor ke baba ko goli lagi thi or wo hospital me ro rhi theen, us waqt wahan bas me tha unke pass. Us waqt me unhy dilasa deny agay brha to mere dil me apka khyal aya tha. Main itna naik ya mazhabi nai or shyd is nikkah se pehle mery lye ye baat ehmyat bhi nai rakhti thi. Likin ab aap meri biwi hain. Jo hain ap hain, ap nhi to koi nai. Main Dr. Hoor ko galy laga kr dilasa nai desaka, kiunke mjhy choone ka haq sirf apko hai, sirf apko. Or mjhy bhi apke allawa Haq nahi kisi b lrki ko yun gale lagane ka. Ye sb batane ka maqsad na apko sharminda krna hai na khudko bht naik dikhana, baat sirf itni si hai ke main tharki hargiz nahi hun. Agr har larki ko dekh kr asy krun to zuroor hoga likin agr sirf apni biwi ke sath asy baat kru tab nahi. Apke saath me kch b kru, chahy 24/7 apke pichy laga rahun, main tharki ni kehlaunga." Hadeed stopped talking and looked towards her who was looking down while walking and biting her lower lip.

(Do you know when Dr. Hoor's father was hit by a bullet & she was crying in the hospital , only I was there with her. I moved forward to hug her but you came into my mind. I am not much pious or religious & maybe this wouldn't have mattered when I was unmarried. But now you're my wife. You're the one, there's no one other than you. I couldn't hug her because only you have this right to hug me, only you. I also don't have the right to hug any female except You. I am not saying all this to make myself look pious or make you feel bad. The thing is I am not a creep. If I do this to every female then I am but If I only do it with my wife, then I am not. Even if I am after you 24/7, & no matter I do to you, it's not lust.)

"I know I was wrong. I am sorry again. I apologised to you but you're not listening. Ab main kia krun?"
(....What do I do now?)

"Pyaar kren." Hadeed muffled his laughter by a fake cough at her beetroot face. Oh how she turned red with shyness every time he would comment something & then try to cover it with anger. He loved that sight & wanted to do it forever.

(Love me.)

"It's ok. It's ok. Kch na kren. Apka sorry accept kia." He pinched her cheeks.

(Don't do anything. I accept your sorry.)

"Main usi time sorry krne lagi thi magar Apne daant dya or kaha ke main chali jaun." She complained.

(I was about to apologize but you scolded me & asked me to leave.)

"Ab wo wala tang nai krskta tha na, phr socha ye wala tang krlu." He reasoned and his reasons only deepened her scowl.

(I couldn't tease you that way, so I decided to tease you this way.)

"Aur apne ye bhi bola maine apko tang kia."
(You also said I irritate you.)

"Wo toh apne jab se Nikkah hua hai mery dil ko kar rakha hai."
(You've been irritating my heart since Nikkah.)

"And apne meri tareef b nahi ki." Another complain.
(And you didn't even compliment me.)

"Bomb lagri hain."
(You look bomb.)

"Hadeed." She yelled with red ears & he blinked innocently, hiding his smile.

"Ye kesa compliment hai?"
(What kind of a compliment is this?)

"Yakeen manen dil se nikla hai direct." He winked.
(Believe me it came direct out of my heart.)

"Tumharay dil ki to—"
(Your heart—-)

"Soch len, aap hi aap hain isme."
( Do think. It's only you and you inside it.)

"And apne mjhy roka b nai. Agar me chali jati? Apko bilkul farak ni parta na."

(And you didn't even stop me. What if I had left? It doesn't affect you a bit, right?)

"Bilkul nai parta. Chali jayen." He got aside and motioned with his hand.
(Right, you can go.)

"Sach me chali jaun?" She asked innocently hoping he'll stop her.
(Should I actually go?)

"Jee bilkul."
(Yes.)

"Pakka?" She asked again with a hope of hearing a no.
(Sure?)

"Jee pakka."
(Yes sure.)

"Ok. Main jarai hun." She looked at him and blinked innocently.
(Ok I am going.)

"Allah Hafiz."

"Main sach me jarai hun."
(I am really going.)

"Sach me Allah Hafiz."
(Really Allah Hafiz.)

"Main pakka jarai hun." He was not stopping her and it didn't sit well with Dr. Sahiba.
(I am actually going.)

"Pakka wala Allah Hafiz."
(Actually AllahHafiz.)

"Ap mjhy rokengy nahi?" Hadeed melted at this question and wanted to hug her right now but didn't.
(You won't stop me?)

"Nahi." She was not expecting a direct No. She didn't look at him again, put her cup on the coffee table beside and left.
(No.)

"Dr. Sahiba Gaari dhyan se chalaiyyega." Yumna stopped but didn't turn.

(Dr please drive the car carefully.)

"Apki gaari ka tire puncture hai." Yumna frowned and moved ahead to see her car.

(Your car's tire is puncture.)

"Yakeen manen maine toh kch bhi ni kia." Hadeed's voice reached her eyes, deepening her frown.

(Believe me I didn't do anything)

"Or apko rokne lye to hargiz ni kia." She understood everything. He punctured her car to stop her from going and was only teasing her.

(And specially I didn't do it to stop you.)

Hadeed took a few steps and went behind her.
"Apko kia laga main apko aesy naraz krke jane dunga?. I will drop you & bring the car & change the tire as well." He held her arm and turned her toward himself to hug her but—

(What did you think I'll let you go angry with me?...)

"Main apka moo noch longi." Yumna glared at him & he took a step back, gulping. Then ran away for his life because she looked like she won't spare him.

(I will scratch your face.)

"Apki himmat b kesy hui mery sath asa mazak krne ki." She shouted running behind him & his mother was in a state of shock looking at her son and daughter in law who were running like kids inside the house. She was thinking her daughter in law was mature but they were both equally kids. She prayed for their happiness and went to the kitchen to make something since there were some guests coming.

(How dare you do make a joke of me.?)

"Sorry na maaf krden." Hadeed entered his room and held his ears in front of his fuming wife.

(Sorry please accept it.)

"Meri ankhon me dekhen, apka ghussa chala jayega." Hadeed took a daring step towards her and held both of her hands at her back but she was still glaring with knitted eyebrows. He placed his lips on her forehead and kept there for a few seconds. When he pulled back, there was no longer glares & no knitted eyebrows. She was looking down shyly.

(Look into my eyes. Your anger will go.)

"Ap to girgit se bhi jaldi rang badalti hain."
(You change colours even faster than a chameleon.)

"Hadeed koi acha compliment bhi dedya kren. Side pe hon." She made a face, pushed him & went to Washroom.

(Hadeed, At least give a good compliment. Get aside.)

She wanted to talk to him more but she was feeling it was that time of the month & it was. She opened the cabinet in washroom but found no sanitary pads. She took a deep breath because this was getting bad & she wanted to cry. Why did they have to start now of all the times? She opened the door with a grumpy face which only turned more bad seeing her dear husband. He teased her alot today.

"Hadeed." She angrily called him who rolled his eyes and turned to her.

"Jee Zoja." Oh this guy certainly knew how to melt her. But wrong timings, Hadeed!
(Yes wifey.)

"Ap jayen is kamre se or Madiha ko bhejen." She ignored the endearment & he red ears.
(You go from this room & send Madiha.)

"Haw ap mairay kamre se mjhy kesy nikal sakti hain.?"
(Haw how can you send me out of my room?)

"Main apko dhakke de kar nikal sakti hu is kamry se."
(I can throw you out of this room by pushing you out.)

"Sharam nai ayegi mjhy mery hi kamre se nikalty?"
(Won't you feel ashamed throwing me out of my own room?)

"Nahi. Kiunke me apki biwi hu or ab ye room mera b hai."
She was getting irritated.
(No because I am your wife and this is my room too.)

"Mujhay batayen koi masla hai?" He held her by her shoulders.
(Tell me is there a problem?)

"Han hai. I got my periods. Bas ? Kia krlengy? Mjhy Madiha se kam hai Ab ap to ni la kr dengy na mjhy saman." She burst out.

(Yes there is. I got my periods. Ok? What will you do? I want to talk to Madiha now you won't give me the things I need.)

"Kiu nai la kr duga? Nikkah mery se hua hai apka Madiha se nai. I am not a 7 year old kid jisy apko periods ke baray me educate krna pary ga. You're a doctor. Instead of educating others that this is normal & they shouldn't be ashamed of it, aap apne husband se hi nai keh parai?" He went to a cupboard & found some sanitary pads. He gave it to her & she quickly went to washroom, a little embarrassed at his words now.

(Why won't I bring them? You got married to me & not Madiha. I am not a 7 year old who needs to be educated about this....you can't even tell this to your husband?)

She came back after a few minutes & sat on the bed beside him.
"Hadeed I love you." She whispered & glanced at him. They were sitting on the edge of the bed side by side, legs dangling down.
"I know."
"Hadeed?"
"Jee." He was looking at his hands.
(Yes)
"Do you know you made me cry today?" Hadeed frowned & looked towards her.

"Bht hi koi bura tareeka hai sorry bulwane ka."
(Such a bad way of making someone apologize.)

"Acha phr kren apologize."
(Ok then apologize.)

"Sorry." He shrugged & she scowled.
"Ye kaisa sorry hai. Mjy ni chahye." She scrunched her nose.
(What kind of a sorry is this? I don't need it.)

" Ok phir me wapis le leta hun." He shrugged again.
(Ok then I take it back.)

"Ye kia bat hui. Apko bilkul farak ni parta that you made me cry?"
Hadeed took a deep breath  at her sad words & decided to talk to her.
(What is this? It doesn't affect you that you made me cry?)

"Kia hua hai apko? Is it hurting? What do you want from me?"
(What happened to you?...)

"Nothing." She turned her face away and stood up to leave but was stopped by his hold on her hand. He was sitting on the bed while she was standing, her back facing him & her hand in his.
"Yumna, I love you." Yumna's heart fluttered & a tear fell on her cheeks that she's been trying to control since morning. He called her by her name for the first time and he accepted his love at the same time. Hadeed stood up and turned her towards himself.
He sighed seeing her tears, he didn't want this. Without a word, he hugged her gently,
as if apologizing for teasing her today. Apologizing for making her cry. Yumna didn't protest. Instead, she started crying more, now with sobs & he placed a hand on her hairs to calm her down. After a few minutes, he pulled her back, wiped her face and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Idhr bethen." He made her sit on the bed and sat on the floor himself, holding her both hands in his.
(Sit here.)

"Ab aur na royen please. Sorry na. Jab se ayee hain ya toh mjhy ghussay se dekh rhi hain ya ab ro rhi hain. Muskura b den ab." He made a sad face and Yumna smiled.

(Don't cry more please. Sorry. Since you came you've been looking at me with anger and now you're crying. Smile please.)

"Ab batayen hua kia tha, ghussa kis baat ka tha or rona kis baat ka."
(Now tell. Why were you angry and why did you cry?)

"You didn't kiss me. Jab usdin me tayyar hui you did. Nikkah pr bhi you did but aaaj apne itna tang kia mjhy. Jab se ayi tang krrhy thy. Galay b nai lagaya.Tareef b nai ki. Bataya bhi nai kesi lagri." She mumbled looking down. This time it was Hadeed who's ears turned red.

(...When I got ready that day you did. You did on Nikkah too but you teased me alot today. You're making fun of me since I came. You didn't even hug me, didn't compliment me. Didn't even tell how am I looking.)

"I did...I k.kissed your forehead."  He
"Han hug to ni kia tha na."
(But you didn't hug me.)

"Acha na chalen ab choren ye sab. Tang krne me maza bht ata hai yar ap forun ghussa hojati hain bilkul laal tamatar"
(Ok leave everything. I love teasing you, you become angry like complete red tomato)

"Kabi tamatar kabhi girgit toh Kabhi bomb. Matlab biwi na hogyi, sabzi mandi ya chirya ghar hogya." She suddenly felt embarrassed when she saw him rolling on the floor, laughing at her comment.
(Tomato, chameleons & bomb. Am I your wife or a zoo or a vegetables shop?)

But soon she joined him and both of them were laughing like maniacs when Yumna's laughter died down due to a sudden painful cramp. <This is how periods ruin beautiful moments >
Hadeed stood up from the floor and sat beside her.
"You okay?"
"Yeah." She smiled but it turned out to be a grimace.
"When do you want to go home?"
"No hurry. Everyone knows I am here. I have work in the evening tomorrow so I can leave late too." She shrugged.
"Do you want some chocolates?" Hadeed raised an eyebrow with a smile, it reminded him of their encounter in the kitchen.
"Yes." She chuckled.
"Also, it does affect me when you cry. So please avoid. If I tease you, you can do the same. If I make you cry, take revenge get angry scold me. Ok?" He kissed her hand &
he went to bring it when she nodded.
Yumna looked around the room and a small smile appeared on her lips. Today was a good day.
——————-
Bas Bohot Hogya Romance 🥲I am single 🥲🥲 Also,
Mera romance aesa hi hota hai ya thora aur hosakta but I can't write sexual content. Mjy cute wala romance chahye🥲🥲♥️♥️Anything other than that
How are these cutiesss
Raima & Hassan's Nikkah soon🥰 & then next target are the stubborn doctors😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
259K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...