Ring Around My Heart (DreamNo...

By Littlefufferfish

-This is an AU (alternative universe) -Multiple ships may appear, but the main is DreamNotFound -No explicit... More

Newly Loved
Tired Of Loving You
Honestly I Love You
Lover's Concussion
High Love
Love Is Illegal
Let's Hope
All Or None
Vacation Or Evacuation
Bright Side
Inclusive Cookies
Just One Of Us
Safe With Us
Jump For Me
Don't Bleed Dry
The Disappearing Sap
Eliminate Or Be Eliminated
Home Is Where The Rights Is
Not Worth Death
Time To Go
Pure Love
Please Pretend To Love Me
Watch It Burn, Love
I Did Nothing

Deceptive And Cold-blooded

18 1 1
By Littlefufferfish

The entire day was spent in the house. No one heard from or seen Sapnap, not even Quackity. Who was responsible for the house they were taking shelter in.

"That's it, we should just call the police." George was getting impatient with waiting around. They couldn't leave Snow Chester without Sapnap. At the very least they needed to know he was somewhere safe.

"The police won't do anything unless he's been missing for a complete 24 hours...still a few hours yet." Dream was falling asleep in a chair. They had stayed in the house all day with nothing to eat. They only drank water from the water fountain in the luxury kitchen.

"Just say it's been 24 hours, this isn't like him!" George snapped, not understanding why Dream wasn't worried. Dream was worried, but decided he had to be the calm leader.

"Yeah, I'm getting sick of worrying..." Karl whispered softly while still tucked into the couch. "Quackity should of been here by now. Something has to be going on."

"Maybe Sapnap is with Quackity? He could of picked him up when we were asleep." Dream suggested.

"Yeah but it's getting late. They would of told me by now." Karl knew Sapnap wouldn't go off without reaching out to tell him where he was going.

Dream sighed and took out his phone. "I'll call the police." He walked into a seperate room.

"I'm getting kind of hungry." Drista spoke up finally. Everyone was starving.

"Me too, I'm about to eat my own arm." Tubbo exaggerated. He was still waiting for his beloved to arrive.

"Tubbo, you and Drista could walk to the convenience store and buy a little something. Just to keep us from starving. We could be stuck here another night." Karl knew they weren't budging until Sapnap was returned. Tubbo was the only one that realistically would be able to leave.

"I'm going to freeze my balls off out there." Tubbo shuddered, realizing that wouldn't be a problem.

"Maybe you'll freeze your uterus." Drista proposed a better outcome, comedically. While being stuck in the house all day, Tubbo had done a lot of ranting about his dysphoria. He was now out to everyone in the house.

"Alright then, let's go!" Tubbo stood up and stretched. "If Ranboo shows up before I get back, tell him to come inside and wait."

"Will do, can you make sure to get me some Advil? I'll pay you back." Karl waved them off.

-

Ranboo showed up after 30 minutes of them being gone. He headed inside to fetch his beloved.

Karl sat up on the couch and smiled. "Hey, Tubbo went to the convenience store to get something to eat. He won't be long."

"What?!" Ranboo instantly freaked out, which threw Karl off. "I just saw the police surrounding the corner store, are you serious?!"

Karl stood up, not sure what else to do. He called for Dream, who was laying down with George. "Dream!"

Dream rushed out, wondering if the police had shown up finally. "Yes, what's going on?!"

"Ranboo said the convenience store was being surrounded by police. We need to go there and see what's going on. Your sister is with Tubbo." Karl knew Dream wouldn't refuse.

Dream swore under his breath and went back to George. "Babe, get up. I think something happened to Tubbo and Drista. We got to fucking go!"

George got up in a hurry and followed Dream to the front door. "What's going on? What do you mean, what happened?" He panicked.

Ranboo left the house and got in his car. He left before the others, eager to make sure his husband was okay.

Dream, Karl, And George all got into Dream's car and soon followed after Ranboo. There minds were rushing to the worst possible places. Considering what happened at the inn, Dream worried it was another shooting. He'd never be okay if his sister had died. His parents would never forgive him.

Instead of finding the two in a pool of blood, they passed them walking on the side of the road.

Ranboo slammed his breaks, nearly sending himself through the windshield. Thank the universe for seatbelts.

Tubbo noticed the familiar car and ran over, anxious for Ranboo to open the window.

Ranboo rolled down his window, distress wrote across his face. "What happened, were you hurt?!" Ranboo noticed that the two looked a little dazed.

"There was a shooting, but we were in the bathroom! We managed to sneak out!" Tubbo explained, while sighing in relief. "Just take me home, please. Please, I'm so tired!" He cried.

Ranboo opened the passenger door and let Tubbo crawl in. He didn't even bother to say goodbye to anyone. No one was upset by that. This was a crisis, Tubbo was better off hurrying out of Snow Chester.

Dream got out of the car and hugged Drista from behind. "I almost had a heart attack, are you okay?!"

Drista turned and buried her face in Dream. "It was terrifying! I want to go home!"

"I know, but we need to locate Sapnap first. I guess the police have to deal with the shooting first, we could be here for another day or two." Dream was starting to get unbearably scared. Sapnap had been gone for a disturbing amount of time. It wasn't like him to go off without contacting Karl.

Dream escorted Drista to the car, and got her safely into the back seat while she was crying.

"What happened?" George's eyes went wide as Dream got back in the car.

"Another shooting. They both got out uninjured, just traumatized." Dream looked back at his sister. Karl was in the back too, rubbing her back. "Hang in there D, I promise we'll go home as soon as we find Sapnap." Dream promised her.

"Quackity texted me and said he's back at the house with Sap. Apparently they had a fight last night and they went out to settle it." Karl gave them some relief.

"Well I guess we can get home sooner than I thought, Fuck I'm happy to hear that...That doesn't explain the blood on you this morning though?" Dream quickly remembered.

"It could of been physical." George suggested.

Karl shuddered at the thought of his babies fighting physically. "Maybe, but wouldn't we hear them?"

"Not if they went outside..." George was willing to leave it at that. Sapnap and Quackity had a physical altercation, and one of them hugged Karl while they were still bleeding.

"I guess..." That was a hard pill to swallow for Karl. "Anyway, he told me to meet him at the house alone. We need to have a talk about the fight."

"Can't it wait?" Dream huffed, driving back towards the house.

"It'll be quick. If they did physically fight, I don't want to leave it untouched. I want to sort this out." Karl wanted to make sure his loves weren't hurting each other anymore.

"Okay but you better make it quick. This place is fucked, and I'm ready to go." Dream was willing to give the trio a moment to speak, but nothing longer than a few minutes.

Drista continued to shiver, while hugging Karl. Careful not to hurt his stitches.

"I know it's scary, I know." Karl whispered to her. Being a victim, he definitely understood how traumatizing it could be.

-

When they got back to the house, everyone stayed in the car. Except Karl, Karl took his time walking into the building so he didn't slip. Once he walked in, Quackity was waiting by the fireplace.

"Karlos!" Quackity cheered happily to see his next victim.

"Hey Quacky! I'm so glad to see you!" Karl made his way to Quackity and fell into his embrace, hugging him close. "It's been so scary here. The XD cult is getting out of hand again. We need to get home!"

Quackity kept his gaze on the floor and rubbed Karl's back. "yeah, We've been a little busy."

Karl was so happy to see him, he wasn't picking up on anything sketchy. "Where's Sap? I was worried sick about him."

"He's in the bathroom, he'll be out soon." Quackity lied, continuing to soothe Karl. Continuing to make him comfortable.

"Okay, so what happened last night? What started such an intense fight?" Karl looked up and made Quackity look at him. He was startled by the lack of light. "You okay?"

Quackity shrugged. "We had a disagreement about beliefs."

"Beliefs? What do you mean? I don't understand why that would start-" Karl stopped, looking down as he felt something warm running down his stomach. He had been stabbed.

-

30 minutes had went by, and Dream was getting impatient. He told Karl 5 minutes, and he was taking forever. Despite that Dream didn't want to go in and disturb them.

"Maybe they're having make up..." George went silent, remembering the girl in the back.

Dream didn't really find it funny, because he was annoyed. "Well they better wrap it up quick. I need to get my sister and you home. We aren't safe."

George leaned over and put his head on Dream's shoulder. "And I need to go to the hospital. My stitches are overdue."

"I promise once we're safely back home, I'll take you to get those stitches sorted." Dream kissed George's cheek. Unaware of the bad happenings inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 2.2K 67
Dream, George, and Sapnap have been living together in Florida for years when a zombie apocalypse uproots their lives. Along with other survivors, th...
21.1K 373 53
George Davidson also known as Georgenotfound got kicked out of his house so he stayed at his friend named Karl's house. He met two new people there b...
9.3K 123 37
Ok yes hi, ME. This will include ships. Obviously, and uh warning: Smut, angst, and fluff along with kidnapping, raping, gore, and I put for some cha...
418K 15.9K 33
George, a famous streamer, has been invited by his friend Sapnap to go to Disney in Florida with Karl, Bad, and Skeppy. George soon finds out that Sa...