Project Daddy || a.i

By Esmereldah

"You can call me daddy." "You cannot be fucking serious." __________ "This is a weird part of the internet, I... More

Teaser
Chapter 1 || "That was my baby."
Chapter 2 || "I love you, Daddy."
Chapter 3 || "She'll give you a blowjob."
Chapter 4 || "She's going to kill you."
Chapter 5 || "I'm sexually frustrated."
Chapter 6 || "Can we have sex?"
Chapter 7 || "Get it, Luke!"
Q&A
Chapter 8 || "Playful banter my ass."
Chapter 9 || "We actually microwaved it."
Chapter 10 || "Dangle on both sides."
Chapter 11 || "Lashton isn't real."
Chapter 12 || "Do it for Daddy."
Chapter 13 || "Professor Snuggles."
Chapter 14 || "I like when you call me that."
Chapter 15 || "Blondie and Daddy."
Chapter 16 || "He serenaded you?"
Chapter 17 || "Stalker."
Chapter 18 || "I want vodka."
Chapter 19 || "The baby... Slipped?"
Chapter 20 || "My fucking feelings!"
Chapter 21 || "You'll scream it one day."
Chapter 22 || "Up to you Romeo."
Chapter 23 || "You're cute Blondie."
Chapter 24 || "Michael's gotta go."
Chapter 25 || "Fuck it."
Chapter 26 || "Mate Date."
Chapter 27 || "Trust me honey."
Chapter 28 || "Take. Them. Off."
Chapter 29 || "Just breathe."
Chapter 30 || "What are you, his mother?"
Chapter 31 || "Friends with benefits?"
Chapter 32 || "The dirty version."
Chapter 34 || "Tonsil tennis."
Chapter 35 || "Sexual inexperience."
Chapter 36 || "Horton hears a bitch ass liar."
Chapter 37 || "That's what daddies do."
Chapter 38 || "Daddy's working."
Chapter 39 || "Couple of fucks."
Chapter 40 || "Toxic relationship."
Chapter 41 || "I really like you."
Chapter 42 || "Managed to tame the beast, have we?"
Chapter 43 || "You love to be dominated."
Chapter 44 || "Stay the fuck away."
Chapter 45 || "Fuck you, Dora."
Chapter 46 || "Make me, babe."
Chapter 47 || "Are we having sex?"
Chapter 48 || "Baby girl."
Chapter 49 || "What about pre-cum?"
Chapter 50 || "Goddamn Fedoras."
Chapter 51 || "Alluring chocolate gaze."
Chapter 52 || "We will always regret."
Chapter 53 || "Wank, Spank then Shank."
Chapter 54 || "Rejection fucking sucks."
Chapter 55 || "Stay away from Pandora."
Chapter 56 || "Tell your girlfriend sorry."
Chapter 57 || "You're my Jay Z."
Chapter 58 || "Scream innocence."
Chapter 59 || "Don't tell mum."
Chapter 60 || "Suitable for ages 12+"
Chapter 61 || "Blue balls."
Author Q&A
Chapter 62 || "They're musicians not models."
Chapter 63 || "Finest Loveliest Tenderest."
Chapter 64 || "Listen here Chucky."
Chapter 65 || "He's gay not pregnant."
Chapter 66 || "I'll phone Karen."
Chapter 67 || "Lover's sense."
Chapter 68 || "Perfection."
Chapter 69 || "Lads Sleepover."
Chapter 70 || "Shut your fucking mouth pal!"
Chapter 71 || "Stay here, with me."
Chapter 72 || "Neutralize your attitude."
Chapter 73 || "I never deserved you."
Chapter 74 || "Frankly Panny dear I don't give a damn."
Chapter 75 || "Both at fault."
Epilogue || Part 1
Epilogue || Part 2
The Way We Say Goodbye

Chapter 33 || "Did he cum?"

287K 10.2K 16.5K
By Esmereldah

I couldn't find a gif I'm so sorry

- Pandora -

Evie's version of 'dirty truth or dare' was basically like everyone else's - just with a heck of a lot more alcohol.

If you answered a truth, you took a shot.

Once you completed a dare, you took a shot.

You chickened out, you took a shot.

It was shots galore.

Only fifteen minutes in, and Luke was pretty much away with it. I had managed to avoid shots most of the game - due to the fact nobody had really picked me yet - but it was only a matter of time.

"Michael, truth or dare?" Calum questioned, wiggling his eyebrows playfully towards his best friend.

We sat in a circle in the middle of Ashton's living room, bottles of vodka and shot glasses placed messily in the middle. It looked like the most stereotypical scene from any teenage movie ever, but I was way past caring.

My whole life was basically a chick-flick.

"Dare." Michael replied confidently, his eyes slightly glazed over.

Calum thought for a second before grinning, shooting Michael a mischievous look.

"I dare you to kiss Luke."

"Kiss Luke?" The blonde/blue haired boy coughed.

"On the lips."

"Oh god."

"Don't act so disgusted," Luke chuckled, running a hand through his quiffed up hair "you've done it before."

"We agreed to never talk about that!"

"Did we?"

"Yes."

"...Shít. Well, that cats out the bag."

"Wait- When did you two kiss?" Ashton questioned, seeming extremely amused.

Luke shot Michael a questioning glance as he attempted to calculate, stumbling a couple times before having to start over.

Michael just hid himself behind his hair, studying his hands with embarrassment. I had never even considered the fact that something could possibly happen between the two boys, but it wasn't impossible to imagine.

They spent almost every single day together since they were five. Of course some feelings may start to occur.

"I think it was last Christmas?"

"In my defence, he had mistletoe." Michael quickly added, his cheeks burning a deep shade of crimson "Y'know how I am with mistletoe."

"It's his weakness." Calum stated, softly nodding his head in understanding.

"So, you two just casually kissed and never spoke of it again?" I questioned, causing Luke to roll his blue eyes in exasperation.

"We're not like you girls, we don't need to 'talk about our feelings ' or 'work shít out' like you do." He explained, causing colour to slowly rise to Ashton's cheeks.

"Well, sometimes we do." The scruffy haired boy mumbled, hinting towards his sleepover.

Luke was too drunk to even acknowledge Ashton's comment, confidently slinging his arm around Michael's shoulders before tugging the blonde/blue haired boy forward.

"Get ready for the show of a fücking lifetime."

I didn't know whether to shield my eyes or watch as my brother hastily leaned in towards the slightly flustered boy, their lips connecting easily. The other two boys seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves as they watched, large goofy grins spreading across their slightly red faces. Evie silently laughed beside me, clapping her hands like a demented seal.

She was yet another person who had consumed far too much alcohol tonight.

"This is so fücking weird." I muttered, finally deciding to shut my eyes as to retain the small shrivel of innocence I had left.

Watching my brother kiss a boy - I may or may not have feelings for - hurt, amused and disgusted me all at the same time, and I just felt completely and hopelessly lost.

It was like I was 11 again and puberty was in full flow. I had no clue what the fück I was feeling half the time and I just wanted to eat - because food was the only thing that could truly understand me.

"Tell me when their done."

"I don't think they'll ever be done."

"It's fücking endless."

"Wow."

"This is kinky as fück."

"Shut up Calum."

"Seriously Calum?"

"...Sorry."

I waited a few more seconds before my impatience became too much and I quickly opened my eyes, just in time to witness Luke and Michael awkwardly break apart. Michael - being the lesser drunk of the two - seemed slightly more embarrassed than Luke, his face burning a deep shade of red.

Luke - on the other hand - wore a large lopsided grin across his pale face, managing to retain his innocent look even after doing something like that.

I had no clue how he done it, but he did.

"Is this another one of those moments we can never speak of?" I questioned, receiving a curt nod from everyone in the room.

"I need vodka." Michael muttered, slightly shaking his head.

"Don't pretend you didn't love it." Luke teased, causing me to laugh.

If only Natalia were here to see this.

"Anyway, Evie. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Are you a Virgin?"

"No."

"Wh- Really?"

"Shut up Luke. Ashton, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Kiss the prettiest person in the room."

Ashton confidently rose from his sitting position to shuffle across the carpet on his knees, looking like some type of overgrow baby. His hazel eyes cheekily met mine as he began to make his way towards me, an adorable lopsided grin forming across his face. His messy hair was swept over to one side of his beautiful face, and - although it looked like a really awkward combover - he was rocking it.

My heart raced wildly in my chest as his eyes seductively met mine, his bottom lip caught between his teeth. He knew exactly what he was doing, and it killed me.

Mentally and physically.

Just as he was seconds away from meeting me, he took a dramatic swerve to the right, making a B-line straight towards Luke before placing a gentle peck onto his already swollen lips. The intoxicated boy giggled, swatting Ashton away shyly as everyone laughed - everyone except for me.

Call me stupid, but I was feeling pretty butt hurt right about now.

"Well, that was unexpected." Evie snorted, shooting me a cautious glance.

I quickly lowered my gaze to my lap as I attempted to hide my annoyance, only half listening as Ashton called Evie's name.

"Evie, truth or date?"

"Truth?"

"Who was the last person you had sëx with?"

Evie's blue eyes awkwardly met Calum's before she replied, her voice slightly tense.

"It was Calum."

Luke slightly stiffened beside me, only drawing attention to himself. I sent him a questioning glance as he blushed; avoiding the furious glare Calum shot his way.

"Are you sure?" Michael softly chuckled, causing Evie's eyes to slightly widen.

"I uh- Yeah."

Everybody - including Calum - could see straight through her lie, but nobody drew attention towards it, deciding to let it be. The thought that my best friend had - most likely - fücked my brother yesterday sent chills through my spine, not only because he was my brother but because she had just broken up with Calum - meaning she was probably just using him.

Luke was her rebound.

"Pandora, truth or dare?"

I slightly jumped at the mention of my name before turning to face Evie, my eyes widening slightly. I hadn't been asked anything since about round two - when Calum had dared me to lick Evie's foot - so it came as a slight surprise.

"Um, truth?"

Evie quickly downed her shot before shivering, her face contorting into a slight wince as she finally asked me my question.

"How far have you been with a guy?"

Ashton's eyes curiously fell upon me as I blushed, awkwardly studying my hands as I tried to think of an answer.

I could lie and say a kiss - managing to keep Luke happy but ultimately upsetting Ashton - or I could just tell the complete and honest truth and face the consequences to come.

I chose the latter option.

"A blowjob."

Luke's eyes almost popped out of their sockets as Ashton's lips drew back into a cocky smirk, his hand quickly shifting to cover his mouth. Calum joined Luke in his shock while Michael remained emotionless, his eyes focused intently on Ashton.

I had a pretty good feeling that he already knew, and I had no clue how.

"What, with who?"

"I'm not telling you!" I exclaimed, shooting Luke a disgusted glare.

"But- Since when could you get boys?"

"God, was this at the Masquerade Ball?" Calum asked, causing colour to rapidly rise to my cheeks.

"I uh- No."

"Oh my fücking god, it was."

Ashton remained completely silent next to them as Luke and Calum pounded me with questioned after question, insisting I told them who it was. I remained silent, taking secretive glances towards the smug, scruffy haired boy placed across from me. The fact no one had suggested him yet slightly surprised me, but I guess they were just oblivious to the constant sexüal tension between us both.

"So, was it big or small?" Luke asked, gently swaying side to side as the alcohol slowly caught up with him.

I shrugged, ignoring the questioning glance Ashton shot my way.

He knew damn well it was big; he just wanted to hear me say it.

"Did he cüm?"

"You were only allowed one question, Luke."

"But this is important!"

"So is my privacy!"

"You know what makes me laugh? The fact you still believe you can have privacy with a brother like him." Evie stated, receiving nods of approval from the other three boys.

"She speaks the truth."

"I'm not that nosy!" Luke exclaimed - admittedly a lot louder than he probably intended to.

"Luke, don't fücking deny it." Calum scoffed, lightly shoving his best friend's shoulder "Remember when we used to read Pandora's diary?"

"Oh yeah," Ashton finally spoke, a slightly chuckle escaping his - oh so tempting - lips "what age were we again?"

"Eleven." I muttered, gritting my teeth angrily.

Why did they always feel the need to embarrass me?

"Wasn't that when she liked Michael?" Calum snorted, causing the blonde/blue haired boy's smile to grow.

"Oh yeah-"

"Shut up."

Okay, so let's rewind back to Year 7, when - as I have said before - puberty was in full flow and I was feeling super fücking confused about basically everything. I was growing hair I thought only men could grow, getting occasional pains in my stomach that I couldn't explain. It turned out everything I had known about the world was a lie, and it slightly scared me. What were periods and when would I get them? Why was I constantly hungry? Blah blah blah.

But the one thing that I didn't exactly notice changing - but definitely happened - was my feelings towards guys.

I just wanted them... So badly.

I grew up watching Disney, where basically every girl ended up having - at some point - feelings towards her best guy friend.

Problem was, I didn't have any guy friends - all I had was Evie, and she really wasn't my type.

So when Luke started bringing all his guy friends home for dinner, I couldn't help but feel slightly attracted towards this one boy.

This one boy who turned out be Michael fücking Clifford.

To make sense of all these feelings I had, I began to write them down into my diary, stating in great detail everything I felt towards this random boy. Half of it was complete and utter bullshít, but I wanted to appear cool and dramatic like all the girls in the movies, so I continued on.

Safe to say, after another week of writing about my bullshít feelings towards this guy - who I didn't actually like - I got over my sudden phase and moved onto celebrities. This is where I remained for many years to come, until some fückboy drug dealer named Ashton Irwin casually waltzed into my life, offering me nothing but a baby and weeks of torment as I tried to mask my feelings towards him - which I failed at so badly.

"What was that line again, about his smile?" Luke asked, causing my chest to tighten anxiously.

Please don't do this please don't.

"When he looks at me and smiles, it's like my whole world stops." Calum quoted, putting on - what I'm guessing was meant to be - my voice "He is the reason I will smile today, tomorrow and for the rest of my life. I love him. L - O - V - E!"

"I get it," I snapped, my cheeks burning red with embarrassment "I was a cringy eleven year old, can we please move on?"

"You loved him?" Ashton chuckled; his eyebrows raised sceptically "Seems a bit young, don't you think?"

"Of course she loved me." Michael scoffed, sassily flicking his hair off his face "I'm me."

"I bet it was Michael who got the blowjob." Calum snorted, causing our eyes to widen simultaneously.

"Oh my god, yes!" Luke exclaimed, his eyes flickering between us knowingly - even though he knew jack shít "It all makes sense now!"

"Luke, I can assure you-"

"Why the fück would you let her suck your díck?" He interrupted, shooting Michael a disgusted glance "I mean, it's Pandora."

"She didn't suck my díck." Michael simply stated, seeming completely unphased by Luke's words.

I - on the other hand - was feeling pretty offended right about now.

"So who's díck did you suck?"

"Luke, you're never getting to know." I groaned, rolling my eyes in exasperation "Just leave it."

"I bet it was Michael."

"It wasn't."

"Who else could it be?"

"Literally every male at the goddamn High School."

"What about-"

"Was it Ashton?" Calum suddenly questioned, his eyebrows narrowed curiously.

I hesitated slightly before answering, my gaze flickering across the room to meet those familiar hazel eyes. Would he tell them? Did he want me to?

But apparently my hesitation was answer enough, for Calum's eyes dramatically widened, a smug grin forming across his extremely happy face.

"I fücking knew it."

**********************

Thank you so much for 2 million reads! That is so insane!

I go back to school on Monday and that is rly shít. Not just because it's school but because I hate 98% of the people that go there.

I literally have like 2 friends so...

-

Song: Coco by Ed Sheeran (Hitimpulse remix)

-

Please vote/comment/add to your library

And thank you so much for reading!

- Esmerelda 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5.5K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
660 95 24
Skylar,a teenage girl who has been constantly abused by her father, Lawrence since her mother's death. Now,meet Octavian your not so typical Badboy...
795K 14.5K 35
volume 1 of the hannah series "I stole your innocence." "Keep it. I want you to have it." the following contains age-gap, foul language, and sexual s...
48.1K 1.7K 23
᷂أريد ᷂أن ᷂أغفو ᷂ بلا ᷂ذاكرة ᷂ بلا ᷂وجع بلا ᷂ألم ᷂ بلا ᷂جفاف أريد ᷂أن ᷂يتبخر ᷂حزني ᷂من ᷂جلدي لتنخفض ᷂حرارتي أن ᷂ينبض ᷂قلبي ᷂دون ᷂إحباط 𓅃 اريد ينتهي...